A Father's Foot Fetish Exposed Ch. 02

Story Info
Alan's life just got a lot more complicated.
4.6k words
4.82
22.1k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/13/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. Any relation to actual persons or places is purely coincidental. All persons depicted are over the age of 18.

Alan sat on the couch lapping away at his daughter's panties while his cock shrank. He was suddenly jolted out of his depraved fixation when he felt a cold wetness on his thigh. He looked down to see his dick lurched over, the cum filled sock that adorned it resting on his thigh. He didn't want to keep Angela waiting so he figured he'd better clean up.

Alan sprang to his feet and wiped his dick clean with her sock. He collected the discarded clothes and brought them all to the laundry, dropping them in a basket. Except Angela's panties. Alan held onto those and brought them back to his room. He tossed them onto his bed and dressed himself for dinner in jeans and a polo shirt. He took a deep breath as the reality of his new life set in, and headed back to the living room.

There he found Angela, sitting on the couch with her legs crossed and feet resting on the table. Her hair was pulled back in a ponytail with some loose playful bangs. She was wearing a white tank top with a red bra clearly visible through it. A short black flouncy skirt. And sheer black pantyhose that hugged her athletic legs down to a pair of old, purple, beat up chucks.

Alan's heart skipped a beat when he saw her. It wasn't as if it was anything out of the ordinary from how she usually dressed, but after their experience earlier it floored him to see her body like that. He felt like a horny teenager again lusting after a crush.

"Ready to go hun?" Alan asked as he approached the couch and leaned over.

"Yea, let's go." Angela replied as she eagerly jumped to her feet.

"So where are we going anyway?" Alan asked as they exited the house.

"Let's go to Angelo's, I'm in the mood for Italian." She answered as they got to the driveway and took off in the car.

The car ride to the restaurant was nothing out of the ordinary. It was like they were a regular father and daughter again, talking about school and Angela's future plans. Alan didn't know how to broach the topic of the sexual deviancy, so he didn't. He just kept eyeing her legs as she lifted her feet up and rested them on the dashboard. He could barely keep his eyes on the road, relishing the sight of her strong legs all the way up to her hip as her skirt had fallen back.

"Don't crash the car dad," Angela said, snapping his eyes back to the road, "I'm not going anywhere."

"Heh..." Derek chuckled, excited about her reassurance of their relationship.

The two arrived at the restaurant and grabbed a table for 2 by a wall. Angelo's was a modern Italian place with fancy glasses and tablecloths. Angela never really showed an interest in it so it was a strange choice for her that left Alan thinking. There were only 2 other couples in the restaurant at the time.

When the waiter had taken their drink orders and left, Angela spoke up, "You know why I chose this place?"

"No, I was actually wondering. I thought you didn't like it."

"I'm not a fan really. But this place does have one thing no other place has" she said with a grin as Alan felt pressure against both his knees, "Tablecloths."

Alan looked at how she was slouched in her seat and realized what he was feeling. She was resting the treads of her shoes on his knees. He started growing in his pants immediately.

"Ange, w-what are you doing? Alan spoke in a whisper.

"Just having a little fun, dad. Isn't this what you wanted in the car?"

"Yea but... We're in public. This is dangerous for... many different reasons."

"Aw dad, don't be such a prude. No one's gonna know. The tablecloths cover everything."

There were tablecloths, but they didn't go all the way down to the floor. There was about a 1 foot gap where anyone could clearly see if they looked, that Angela's feet were missing.

"It's too risky."

"You're saying you don't want it?" Angela asked as she leaned in to whisper in a low tone, "This silky smooth pantyhose covering my little feet, wrapped in these old dirty shoes. You don't want to rub your cock all over them and cover them with your warm, sticky cum?"

Alan's cock throbbed. How could he say no? Angela sat back and moved one foot to his crotch and pressed against it.

"If you don't, that's fine," she continued, going back to her normal voice, "But if you do," once again low and sexy, "then take my shoes off for me so I can get to work."

Alan was under her spell. He had no idea his daughter knew how to act like this. She wasn't like his wife, who just let him do whatever he wanted with her feet. She was manipulative, dominant, she was in control. Alan had no choice but to go along. He reached his hands under the tablecloth and ran his hands over the worn canvas and up to her smooth ankle. He grabbed the laces, undid the bow and loosened them from the eyelets. He pulled it off her and rested the shoe on his lap. She moved her foot back to his knee and gave him the other one, which he did the same with.

Alan looked around before tossing her shoes to the floor below Angela. She giggled at her father's attempt at stealth and used her feet to make her shoes stand upright before resting them on Alan's knees again. With a quick glance you might not notice, but spend more than a second looking and you'd see there's no legs attached to those shoes under the table.

Angela brought her feet to her father's crotch and he began massaging them. The little minx was just glaring at him, watching his reactions as he fondled her toes. Even when the waiter reappeared to take their orders, it didn't break her focus.

"I'll have the spaghetti with a side salad," she said calmly, not breaking eye contact with Alan.

Alan on the other hand stumbled over his words when asked for his order, as he hadn't even looked at the menu since sitting down. He mumbled some gibberish before stammering out, "I-I'll have the special!"

"O...k" the waiter said awkwardly before departing.

Angela held her hand to her mouth as she laughed at him, "Wow dad, you've gotta relax. If we're gonna get caught it'll be because of you, not me."

The two spoke in hushed tones.

"Sorry hun, but this is crazy. Do you understand what could happen if we got caught?"

"Relax... Even if we did, no one knows we're father and daughter so it wouldn't be that bad. I'm just your hot, young girlfriend."

Alan had never done anything this risky before. He and his wife would get kinky, but the most adventures place they'd ever had sex was in a car. He was in scary new territory.

"Why don't you stop worrying and take it out already?" Angela coaxed him as she pushed her foot against his crotch, feeling how hard he already was.

Alan was nervous, but his little girl's foot pressing into his erection drove him wild. He wanted those feet on his dick. He slouched down in his chair and pulled the tablecloth to cover more of his lower half. He looked around before reaching his hands under and unzipping his pants. He was thankful he hadn't worn a belt as he reached inside the slit of his underwear and pulled his dick through. His cheeks turned rosy as he exposed himself in the middle of the restaurant, he folded his arms on the table unsure of what to do next.

He didn't need to take any action evidently as he felt Angela's feet glide against his inner thighs and come to rest on either side of his dick. She brought her feet together and let out a playful little gasp as she made contact with his shaft, "Ooh, what's this?" She smiled widely.

Angela began gently stroking his shaft up and down with her feet, slouching even more in her chair for leverage. She was smiling, but at the same time had a sort of pained look in her eyes. Alan's fatherly instincts pulled him out of his pleasure.

"You ok Ange?"

"What? Yea im f-fine."

"Your legs must be pretty sore after the game today, and our 'activities' earlier." Alan said with a concerned tone as he grabbed her feet and held them still, "I don't want you to hurt yourself"

Angela pouted and spoke under her breath, "But daddy... I want to make you cum here."

The words sent shivers up Alan's spine. He would never tire of hearing his daughter talk about him so erotically. He wanted her to, and he couldn't disappoint her. He held her feet tight and squeezed them against his shaft. In his best attempt at sounding sexy, he whispered in a low tone, "Let daddy help you then," as he began to move her feet with his arms.

Angela's face lit up like a candle.

"Oh my god dad, that was so hot."

One of her arms disappeared under the table. Alan could only imagine what she was doing with it as he fucked the silky sides of her arches. He felt so filthy, so utterly depraved, and so incredibly turned on as he fucked his daughter's feet right there in the restaurant. He picked up speed a bit. Being careful not to shake the table. Angela bit her bottom lip and glared at him, the pairs eyes locked onto each other in taboo harmony.

Alan's stroking slowed to a halt as the waiter approached. Angela shot him a sad look and wiggled her toes, begging him to continue. Alan sighed and clenched his teeth. Not wanting to disappoint her, he pushed his fear aside and gave in to depravity, slowly restarting his motions. Angela's frown quickly shifted to a brilliant, giddy smile.

"Spaghetti and a side salad." The waiter announced."

"Thank you." Angela said with a cheery smile.

"And today's special, Linguine Alfredo with the house meatballs."

"Thanks...." Alan said quickly as he continued his secret fucking.

"Can I get you two anything else?"

"Nope... Thanks..."

"Ok, enjoy your meal." The waiter said as he departed.

"You're getting better daddy." Angela said as she leaned into him.

Alan picked up his speed and let out a quiet grunt as he used her. The whole erotic situation was driving him close to orgasm very quickly.

"Ange... I'm getting there." Alan huffed, "Where can I...." His voice trailed off.

"Just blow," Angela smirked, "I just want you to explode, and wherever it goes, it goes."

Alan couldn't believe how he raised such a slutty girl.

"What? I can't do that?"

"Really? Well then maybe I want my feet back..." Angela threatened as she lightly pulled away from him.

Alan gripped her feet tighter, "Ok ok, fine. I'll just let it go."

Angela chuckled snidely, "Good boy."

Alan was nearly there. He turned her feet to the sides and fucked her soft soles as he felt the pressure inside him building. He was just about to go over the edge.

"Alan? Angie? Oh my god!"

Alan was rudely awakened to his surroundings as a familiar voice rang in his ear. He stopped his fucking and quickly brought his hands above the table as he and Angela were approached.

"It is you guys. Wow what a coincidence!"

Alan's stomach sank as he looked up to see his sister and her boyfriend hovering over their table.

"Aunt Rachel, hi!" Angela said with glee as she pushed her feet against Alan's stomach, egging him on.

"Oh Angie, you look great. It's been a while." Rachel exclaimed, "This is my boyfriend Robert. Robert, this is my niece Angela and my brother, Alan."

Hi, nice to meet both of you," Robert said with a soft wave.

"Hi there. Good to see you Rachel." Alan replied courteously, trying to keep his composure as Angela took over stroking his cock with her feet. He couldn't believe she had any strength left in her legs.

"Care to join us?" Angela offered, smirking at her father.

Alan shot her a dirty look as he clutched his fork and knife, quickly losing his cool while his daughter pleasured him inches away from his sister.

"Oh we'd love to, but today is sort of a special day. It's our 6 month anniversary." The couple replied.

"Oh that's great, congrats!" Angela exclaimed, somehow keeping composed as her feet furiously stroked Alan under the table.

Alan could feel his orgasm coming. He shook his head 'no' at his daughter, but Angela just winked at him.

"You feeling ok, Alan?" Rachel asked as she bent over him.

Alan was trying hard to not show any emotion, but the pleasure he was receiving was thrashing at his stone faced facade.

"...Yeah... Just a cramp..." He grunted as he grabbed his side and squeezed.

Rachel put her arm around Alan's shoulder and pressed herself against him.

"Ahh it's probably from stress, my little brother is always worked up about something." She said, pulling him tight. Rachel was a busty girl, and at Alan's sitting height his head was pressed right up against her breasts. He could feel her bra through the thin fabric of her shirt.

Angela was loving this. She had a smile plastered on her face and her body was clearly shaking now as she used every bit of strength she had left to stroke her father's cock.

The pressure was bubbling in Alan. His daughter's feet stroking him and his sister's breasts pressed against his face was too much for him. His body went stiff and he hunched over in his chair as his cock shot a rope of cum that splattered on the bottom of their table.

"Ughhh.." He groaned as Angela continued draining his balls. He put his face in his hands and feigned coughing to play it off as the pleasure swirled through him and he painted the table white.

"You sure you're ok?" Rachel asked, still pressed against him.

"Ugh...uh... yea. Yea I'm fine." Derek replied as his orgasm subsided and he caught his breath. He took a sip of water and cleared his throat, "Well it was good seeing you."

"Yea, you two. I guess we'll be seeing you." Rachel said as the pair prepared to depart.

"We should get together sometime" Angela suggested.

"That would be great. We'll be in touch." Rachel said as the two waved and left for their table.

Alan hung his head and rubbed his forehead. He looked up and saw Angela giggling away.

"That was messed up." He said.

"No, that was fucking hot" She replied as she pulled her feet off Alan and looked under the tablecloth to check them. "Aww, you got cum on my pantyhose." She whined as she slipped her feet back into her sneakers.

"I don't know where you get this from." Alan said, exasperated, as he grabbed his fancy embroidered napkin and used it to clean off his cock under the table before zipping it back up.

"You know," Angela said, changing the subject as she began digging into her food, "I never realized how big Aunt Rachel's boobs were. They're like, huge."

"Yea, I guess" Alan said quickly as he began to eat, trying not to engage in the topic.

"Way bigger than mine," Angela continued, "and mom's from the pictures I've seen."

"Mhmm..."

"How'd they feel?"

Alan almost choked on his food.

"W-what?"

"Well she had them right up against you. So like, how were they?"

"Can we not talk about this?"

"Why? Is it too weird for you?" Angle pressed, leaning in over the table, "Your daughter just gave you a footjob but you can't talk about your sister's tits?"

Alan's face turned red. What should he tell her, that they felt amazing? That he wanted to rip open her shirt right there? That he felt like a teenager again lusting after his big-titted sister? No, she wasn't part of this screwed up little family dynamic they had going on, and Alan couldn't risk Angela getting ideas in her head that could threaten to expose them.

"Yes, it's too weird, ok? She's not part of this. I'm your father and I said no." Alan said as he activated parent mode.

"Ok daddy," Angela agreed surprisingly easily. Alan was sure this wasn't the last he'd hear of it, but at least it was over for now.

Somehow they managed to treat the rest of the meal as father and daughter without any erotic subjects being brought up again. Alan paid for the meal and the two waved goodbye to Rachel and Robert as they left, leaving cum splattered on the underside of the table and on the floor below.

As they walked to the car Rachel stumbled a bit, and then nearly collapsed as her legs gave out on her. Luckily Alan acted quickly and grabbed her around her waist before she fell.

"It was only a matter of time." Alan said as he scooped her up in his arms and she wrapped hers around his neck, "You might have really strong legs, but even you can't go forever."

"Thanks dad" she said sweetly as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

As Alan carried Angela to the car she began caressing his cheek. She leaned in and kissed his cheek again, and then again. She increased the frequency and intensity of her kisses until she was essentially making out with the side of his face and neck.

"Ange! Ange! We're out in public! Stop!" Alan demanded in a hushed shout.

Angela didn't respond, she stuck her tongue in Alan's ear and rubbed her hand over his chest. Luckily for Alan, they were already at the car. He dropped her to her feet while still supporting her weight with his arms.

"Kiss me, Daddy" Angela pleased in a soft, breathy voice, looking up at him with angelic eyes.

Alan couldn't deny his little girl and pulled her against him at her waist and laid a hand on her cheek. He leaned down and planted a long, romantic kiss on her that left his heart fluttering.

"Wow..." Angela sighed, "no one's ever kissed me like that before."

Alan began helping her inside the car, "That's because that's a kiss from someone who loves you."

Angela's cheeks turned slightly pink. It pleased Alan to see her be the one who's a bit flustered for once. Alan went around to the driver's side and got in. He was immediately rushed by Angela who curled up next to him and got in close to his face.

"I love you too dad" she whispered before forcing her lips onto his and shoving her tongue in his mouth. She slid her hand under his shirt and felt his chest and abs as he reached his hand around and cupped her ass over her skirt. Angela unzipped his pants and attempted to pull them down.

She pulled away from him and commanded, "Take them off," as she leaned down and fiddled with her sneakers.

Alan quickly lowered his pants a little and pulled his cock out of his underwear again.

"What are you doing hun, your legs are too tired for that" Alan asked.

"I said off, "Angela barked, ignoring Alan's comment, "Take them off completely."

Alan looked around. It was getting dark, but there were still people walking around. He was fine with having his dick out, but pants completely off was another story. There would be no way for him to quickly cover up if he needed. He looked to Angela to protest and saw her with her nose in her own sneaker, taking a whiff. She pulled her head back and with a disgusted smile groaned, "oooh..."

Alan's cock grew to attention in record speed. He quickly stripped off his shoes, pants and underwear and tossed them in the back seat. He looked over and saw Angela with her eyes locked onto his erection laid back on his stomach.

"Mmm, this is my first time seeing it, dad. I'm a lucky girl."

"I think I'm the lucky one hun."

Angela chuckled as she took one of her sneakers and brought it towards Alan. She held the opening towards his face and pushed it against his nose. Alan gladly accepted it and took a deep breath, the scent of old worn canvas, filled with years of musty sweat filled his nose and mouth. Alan groaned as he took hold of the shoe from his daughter and basked in her sweet and sour scent.

Angela smiled watching her father go crazy for her smelly sneaker. She took the other one in her hand and opened the foot hole wide. She grabbed the base of Alan's cock and held it up, touching her father directly for the first time. The soft skin on his shaft got Alan's immediate attention and he glanced down to see her little hand propping up his dick, while she lowered her sneaker towards it. She slipped the tip of his cock inside the hole and pushed it as far down as she could.

Alan felt the head of his cock rub against the warm, damp insole of her sneaker and moaned. Angela squeezed the canvas around his shaft and began pulling it up and down on him. The material of the sneaker was a little rough, but the dampness from Angela's sweat helped it glide over his cock. While it might not have been the most physically pleasurable feeling, the mental stimulation of his dick being where her foot spent countless hours was otherworldly.

12