A Father's Foot Fetish Exposed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like fucking my shoe daddy?" Angela asked with her slutty voice.

Alan pulled the sneaker from his face and caressed her cheek, "Yea hun, it feels amazing."

Angela smiled, "Let's go home dad, my legs are sore and I wanna soak in the tub."

"Ok, as long as you don't stop." Alan agreed as he started the car.

He felt awkward hitting the pedals in just socks, and even more awkward being stroked with an old sneaker, but he was in heaven. As they pulled out onto the road the sneaker started to chafe him a bit.

"It's getting a little dry, Ange"

"Hmm.. ok, I think I can fix that."

Angela removed the sneaker and held his cock upright. She leaned over the center console with her knees on her seat and her ass in the air and slid Alan's cock deep inside her mouth in one motion.

"Ohh ffffuck" Alan groaned, nearly losing control of the car.

Angela bobbed her head up and down on his shaft and worked his head with her tongue. Her mom had been decent at blowjobs, but Angela was a master. She soaked every inch of his cock in saliva and then replaced the sneaker on it and began stroking him again.

"Oh god baby. Where did you learn to suck dick like that?"

"Do you really wanna know?"

"No. No I guess not but fuck..."

Alan was brimming with ecstasy as Angela's saliva mixed with her sweat and lubricated his dick as he fucked her sneaker. He smelled a lot of shoes, even got shoejobs, but he'd never thought to stick his dick inside of one before. Angela opened a whole new world for him. The slimy sneaker was overtaking him as they pulled onto their home street.

"Oh Ange, I'm about to cum..." groaned Alan.

"Not in my shoe, daddy!" Angela whined as she pulled it off his dick.

Alan was a bit let down that he wouldn't get to cum in her dirty sneaker, but was quickly repaid by her warm, wet mouth engulfing his cock again. Alan reached over and pulled up her skirt, exposing her ass to anyone who would have been on the street, and groped her cheeks. Angela moaned and wiggled her butt, inviting his hand to explore her further. He slid his fingers down her crack. Expecting to find moist fabric. Instead his fingers were met with tight folds of skin covered by a thin membrane. Angela wasn't wearing panties. The only thing separating his hand from her pussy was a thin layer of nylon.

Angela pulled her dad's dick out of her mouth and giggled, "Oops. I forget to wear underwear. Sorry daddy."

She sucked Alan's cock back in her mouth and roughly started deepthroating him. Alan pulled into their driveway and turned off the car, he could finally focus on her. He reached his hand as far as he could and rubbed his fingers against her damp pussy through the nylons. Angela moaned over his dick as she picked up her speed. Alan rubbed his fingers as fast as he could against her lips as his orgasm came intensely and exploded inside his daughter's mouth. Angela held his whole cock in his mouth expertly as he shot his loads into her. Alan grunted and held her head down as he completely drained himself in her mouth.

The sweet pleasure faded faster than before as Alan came to rest and laid back in his seat, completely spent. Angela released his dick and brought her face up to meet his. In Alan's post orgasm daze, she looked like an angel hovering in front of him. An angel with cum dripping down her chin.

"I love you daddy" she groaned softly.

"I love you too, Ange," Alan replied.

Angela leaned in and pressed her lips to his, locking him into a sweet passionate kiss. A loving kiss that he had given to her earlier. She swirled her tongue into his mouth and Alan tasted a salty flavor he didn't recognize, remnants of cum that lingered in her mouth. He grabbed her tightly as the two shared a steamy embrace. When she released him the two both breathed heavily, sharing each other's air. Angela pushed herself back to her seat and grabbed her sneakers.

"You really are a perv for smelly socks and shoes huh dad?" She said as she opened the door, "I have something planned for you I think you're gonna love. I'm gonna take a bath and go to sleep. Night daddy." She said while winking to Alan and hobbling away barefoot.

Alan shut his eyes and rested. He heard the car door open and quickly shut after. He didn't think much of it at first but then it hit him. He quickly looked in the backseat. His pants and underwear, nowhere to be seen.

"Little slut..." Alan said under his breath. He couldn't believe he was saying that about his own daughter, but he wasn't using it as an insult. It was more of a term of endearment in some strange way.

He peered out his car windows to see if the coast was clear. When he was sure, he jumped out of the car and ran up the driveway. This was his life now, running bottomless to his house after cumming in his daughter's mouth. His life was certainly more exciting than it was a few days ago, and he couldn't wait to see what Angela had planned for them next.

12