A Father's Foot Fetish Exposed Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan looked up and down over Angela's naked body. He couldn't believe the situation he was in, father and daughter caught up in taboo sexual deviancy. She was the spitting image of her mother when they first met, and Alan now felt the same way about her that he felt about his wife. She wasn't just his daughter, she was his lover.

Angela pushed Alan onto his back and straddled him. She propped herself up and grabbed a hold of his dick, lining it up with her dripping orifice. She lowered her hips and sighed deeply as the tip of Alan's dick made contact with her slit. The pair of lovers looked deeply into each other's eyes as Angela continued dropping her hips, taking her father's cock inside her. Alan groaned loudly as Angela's pussy squeezed around his shaft. He grabbed her hips and assisted her motion as she slowly brought herself up and back down.

"Fuck daddy...." Angela moaned as she repeated her movements.

Ohh baby..." Alan groaned, gripping her hips tightly as she picked up speed.

Moaning filled the locker room as Angela rode Alan. She leaned down to kiss him and Alan gripped her ass cheeks, bouncing her firm buttocks on his swollen shaft. Their tongues danced in the space between their lips as they destroyed social norms with their depraved sex act. Alan pulled Angela's head up by her hair and latched his lips onto her nipple. He swirled his tongue around her erect nub and sucked roughly on it. Angela squealed and grabbed a pile of socks from the floor. She rubbed them against his chest, and replaced her nipple in his mouth with a dirty white ankle sock. She leaned in and pressed her lips against the cotton fabric, kissing Alan through the smelly barrier. Alan picked up his speed thrusting against her as he soaked the sock, trying to get through to his daughter's lips. The pair's saliva drenched the sock between them as they each sucked and spat into it, their lips making contact as it was pulled into both of their mouths. Alan teased his daughter's asshole with his fingers while he fucked her, sharing the sweet mystery sock between their mouths.

Alan wrapped an arm around Angela's back and pushed himself up to his knees again, keeping his dick inside of her as they moved. He pulled the sock out of her mouth and spat it to the floor, dropping Angela to her back. She wrapped her legs around Alan's waist as he grabbed onto her breasts and began thrusting into her. Angela was moaning wildly as Alan teased her nipples and rapidly slid his entire length in and out of her. Angela reached up and grabbed his head, pulling him into a kiss.

"I... love you... daddy..." she breathed over her moans.

"I love you too, Ange..." Alan replied before propping himself back up and grabbing onto her left leg.

Alan pulled her leg up and rested her foot on his chest. He pulled her sock covered foot back into his face and took a big whiff of the damp fabric. The smell overtook him, energizing his thrusts and barreling him towards orgasm. But Alan didn't want to cum smelling this strangers feet, he wanted to cum for his little girl. He pulled the sock off of her and tossed it aside. He brought her sole to his face and breathed her in. The musky shared smell of his wife and daughter caused a bubbling inside him, and Angela's tight cunt drove him right to the edge.

"Fuck, hun... I'm about to cum..." He groaned before sliding his tongue up the length of her foot.

"Cum for me daddy!" Angela cried out as she squeezed her breasts with her hands. "Cum inside me, I want it so bad!"

Alan knew he shouldn't, but he couldn't stop himself. Looking down at his beautiful daughter eagerly taking his cock, her beckoning words, her fragrant toes in his mouth, surrounded by the erotic aroma wafting off the delicates of fit young co-eds. It was the greatest Alan had felt in his entire life, and it was all coming to a head.

Alan sucked down on Angela's big toe. He rubbed his thumb over her clit as his thrusts reached their maximum power. Both of them were dripping with sweat and gasping for air as their bodies tightened. Alan's muscles constricted and he felt an overwhelming force erupt inside of him. He moaned over Angela's toes as he began unloading his seed into her, the same seed that created her all those years ago. Angela cried and bucked her hips against him, grinding against his crotch as he shot deep inside her. Alan squeezed her leg as he pumped a massive load, built up from his week of abstinence, into her hole while he sucked on her sweaty foot until there was nothing left. Angela's body flexed beneath him as she ran through her own mini orgasm until her muscles relaxed and let her rest.

Alan was spent. His heart was racing and his chest heaved as he looked down at his daughter. She had a dazed look on her face as her breasts rose up and down as she gasped for air. Alan pulled out of her and smeared his dick on the dirty laundry below her hole, it was already soaked from Angela's juices. He collapsed at Angela's side and threw an arm around her. Angela turned to face him and planted a soft kiss on his lips. Alan was truly in love again for the first time since he'd lost his wife.

"Wow, that was amazing, dad."

"Yea it was. I love you, Ange."

"I love you too, dad."

The two shared a sensual kiss before Angela pulled away and sprang to her feet.

"Alright, we gotta get this cleaned up before someone comes by."

That perked Alan up. He scrambled to find his clothes and started dressing himself while Angela picked clothes out of the laundry pile. She pulled a blue thong and white shorts up her butt and grabbed a blue and red sports bra that were clearly not hers.

"Um, who's are those?"

"I'm not sure, I thought it could be fun to bring some home with us," Angela replied slyly while putting on two different socks.

"How are we gonna repack the laundry bags?"

"Hmm.. I guess I didn't think that far ahead. Oops." Angela giggled, "just mix 'em up. They'll probably blame whoever washed the laundry."

Alan and Angela packed the laundry bags with various articles of clothing and returned them to the lockers. They replaced the cleats to the best of Angela's memory and relocked all of them. Angela returned the locker key and the two held hands as they exited the locker room.

Alan had found true love again in his daughter, and was bursting with joy. One thing however, weighed on his mind, and he spoke up.

"Hey Ange?"

"Yea dad?"

"Umm... You're on birth control right?"

....

"Right??"

....

"Angela, answer me."

"That's personal, dad."

"What? Hold on this is serious. Are you or are you not?"

"Mmmm... I'll tell you later." Angela laughed as she took off in a jog away from Alan.

"Wait what? Hey, wait a minute!"

Angela's laugh echoed through the hallways as she disappeared from sight and Alan began to chase her.

"Come back here! Angela!"

This is the close of the first arc of this story. It's not over for Angela and Alan but it will be on hold for a bit while I focus on other stories. I will return to them at a later date and add to their adventure, but I can't say exactly when. Until then, I hope you enjoy their experience so far.

12