A Father's Foot Fetish Exposed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alan reached his hands down and helped her position her feet correctly. He then held on as he moved her up and down on himself. He let out a moan as he fucked her feet, guiding her enough until he let his hands fall away. She continued on as he'd taught her, giving her dad a proper footjob.

"Fuck, dad," she said with a groan, "We should have done this a long time ago."

"We've got plenty of time to make up for hun," Alan said, resting his hand on her thigh closest to him.

Alan slid his hand all the way up till his fingers grazed the edge of the waistband of her panties. He looked down at his girl's crotch spread open for him, her panties barely showing a cameltoe. He wanted to rip it open and see all her secrets, but as Angela sped up the movements of her feet, Alan knew he couldn't hold out. He felt his orgasm closing in quickly.

"Oh god. I'm so close, baby," Alan groaned.

"You're gonna cum, dad? Fuck... am I really that good?" Angela snickered.

"You're a natural, Ange. Just like your mom." Alan replied.

Angela grabbed her knees and roughly stroked Alan's dick through her sock, eager to finish him off.

"Cum for me daddy," she commanded as her tone suddenly shifted fiercely, "Cum for your little girl. Fill my filthy sock with your load!"

Alan had never heard such filth from his daughter before. Her words pushed him over the brink and his body tensed up. His hand latched onto her thigh as he groaned out and thighs began shaking. Angela's mouth was wide open as she kept stroking her father. Alan's cock built up pressure until it popped. The light blue fabric of the sock on his head turned dark. Angela could feel his dick pulse between her feet as he drained himself inside her wool home. Alan flinched as he filled the sock with everything he had. Angela pulled herself up and grabbed the sock with her hands. She squeezed out every last bit of cum he had as her toes rested on his shaft

Alan regained composure as he tried to catch his breath. His eyes focused on Angela sitting there smiling at him, her hands and feet all on his softening cock. He tried to speak but Angela leaned in and pressed her lips against his. He returned her kiss and ran his hands over her back and down to her ass to squeeze. She released his mouth and pulled back.

"Wow..." Angela sighed, "That was really incredible." She pushed herself off Alan and stretched her legs. "I'm going to have to shower again, then we'll go to dinner." She turned and walked around the couch.

Alan sighed and looked down at the mess they made. He had conflicting thoughts about the acts they just committed together now that it was over. Suddenly everything went dark. He reached for his face and felt a thin satin fabric wrapped over it.

"You smell my panties too, right? These ones are extra damp." Angela whispered in his ears in a sexy voice Alan never would have imagined coming from his daughter. He pulled the panties off and turned to see her bare ass walking up the stairs and out of sight. He looked at his hand at the panties, a clear wet patch at the crotch region. He brought it to his face and licked and smelled the dampness. His mind wasn't conflicted anymore. Things were about to get intense.

12