A Father's Helping Hand Pt. 01

Story Info
Ted offer's some assistance to his son.
4.6k words
4.66
41.8k
113

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/28/2024
Created 06/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was anxiously looking at the clock throughout the day at work. Part of him was nervous about what he had planned for that night, and wanted to put it off, but an even bigger part of him was excited, and wanted the time to fly by so he could be home. His wife worked evenings, so she would be leaving for work just as he was getting home. This would give him all the time he needed alone with his 18 year old son Andy.

Ted got home just in time to wave at his wife driving away. As he walked in the front door, his heart began pounding. He tossed his keys on the key table, and undid his tie, taking it off, and laying it on the head rest of the big recliner in the living room. He paused for a minute, then with a deep breath, he made his way slowly, and quietly up the hall way to his son Andy's room. Ted put his ear to the door, and heard his son moaning very quietly, which he expected. Ted put his hand on the door knob, and to no surprise, it was locked. His son always locked his bedroom door when he wanted privacy.

What he didn't know was that his father had made a copy of the key, so he could unlock his son's room anytime he wanted. He slowly slid the key into the key slot, and unlocked the door. This door never squeaked, so Ted was able to slowly open it without making a sound. Once he did, the sight he was hoping he would see was right in front of him. On the bed was his son Andy, completely naked, stroking his cock slowly. His eyes were closed, no doubt having a fantasy. Ted quietly made his way over to his son's bed, and kneeled next to it. Just as he did his son Andy opened his eyes, and gave a startled yelp, while quickly covering himself with a blanket.

"Dad, what the hell are you doing in here! How did you get in!"

Ted felt bad he scared his son, but he had thought it over, and played it over in his head many times before finally trying it today. His son's reaction was not what he had fantasized it would be, but that didn't matter, Ted was determined to press on.

"Sorry I scared you kiddo. Your door was unlocked, and i wanted to talk to you."

Ted wasn't about to admit that he had made a copy of the key to his son's room.

"Why didn't you knock dad?! What the hell?! Please get out!"

Ted put his hands up in a "My bad" gesture, and apologized to his son.

"I am so sorry Andy, I really didn't mean to scare you, but I'm not leaving until I talk to you."

Andy gave his dad a very angry look.

"Fine dad, just make it quick!"

Ted took a big swallow, and cleared his throat.

"Ok kiddo, here we go. I saw what you were doing when I walked in, and..."

Before he could finish, Andy cut in.

"I wasn't doing anything! I was trying to get some sleep, and I was hot, so I took off my clothes! That's all!"

Ted understood his son's embarrassment, but his son was doing a natural act, and he shouldn't be upset about enjoying his body.

"Kiddo, it's ok. You don't have to lie. I know 's you were masturbating, and that is perfectly ok! Actually it's more than ok, it's great you are doing it! It's healthy! Every boy and man should do it regularly, so please don't be ashamed."

Andy's face was red with embarrassment, despite what his father said. He thought about denying once more what he was doing, but then just decided it was pointless. His father had caught him jacking off, and he would never be able to live it down.

"Fine dad, you caught me. Now please leave."

Ted gave his son a crooked smile.

"Ok kiddo, I'll leave in a few minutes, but first let me get through what I came in to talk to you about, and it is exactly about your masturbation."

Andy was very confused, and the expression on his face made that very clear.

"What the hell are you talking about dad? Why do you want to talk to me about masturbation?"

Ted put his hand on his son's bare shoulder and gave it a little squeeze.

"Well, this is going to be very difficult to get out, but here I go. So like I said, it's very healthy for a young man to masturbate regularly, and from what I saw, you have a very nice technique. You go all the way down your shaft to your base, then all the way back up to just below your cock head, then stop, and go back down. I see you like it slow too."

Andy was beyond uncomfortable with this conversation, and completely confused why his father was talking in detail about his jack off style.

"Dad, why the hell are you talking about this?!"

"Let me finish kiddo. So as I was saying, I see you have a very nice technique, but have you ever had someone else stroke it, or even touch it for you?"

"Dad, what the fuck?! It's none of your business!"

Ted gave his son an affirmative nod.

"You're right kid, it's none of my business. But do your old man a favor and answer the question."

Andy stuttered a bit, not sure how he should answer, but he went with the truth.

"No dad, no one else has touched it but me. You happy now? Can you please leave?"

Ted hid his excitement that no one else had touched his son's cock yet.

"Nothing wrong with that kiddo, but I'm sure you've thought of it, right?"

"Yeah, of course I do dad. I think about it a lot. So what?"

Ted smiled at his son's reticence to have this discussion, but completely understood.

"Do you think about girl's touching it? Guys touching it? Both?"

Andy's face got really red again. He was afraid to answer honestly. Would his dad be angry? Would he disown him? What he didn't know was that his father had gotten onto his computer previously, and found in his browser history, that his son had looked at quite a few porn videos. Many of them of standard guy girl sex scenes, but there had also been a few he had viewed of men giving each other handjobs, and blowjobs. There had even been two videos of father son incest. When Ted had seen that, it had made his cock hard. He had found himself attracted to his son for a while, but it was after he had accidentally walked in on his son about to get in the shower, and seen his son's flaccid cock, that he had started having fantasies. His son's cock was big flaccid, so he could only imagine how big it was when it was erect. He got his answer when going on his son's computer again, and seeing he had taken a few dick pics, and saved it on his hard drive. When Ted saw his son's long, beautiful cock, he took his own out, and started masturbating to the picture. His son's girth was average, but that length really turned on Ted. He started day dreaming about touching his son's cock as he sat in the computer chair stroking his own penis.

Andy finally gave his answer.

"I don't know dad, just whatever."

Ted began rubbing his son's shoulder.

"It's ok son, there's nothing wrong with wanting either a man or woman to touch it. It feels really good to have someone else touch it. And that brings me to my real point. Now this is going to sound completely insane to you, and weird, and maybe wrong, but please hear me out. I want to know if you would be open to letting.....well.....oh boy this is not easy. Would you be open, to letting......me touch it?"

Andy eyes became saucers, as he thought he heard what he heard, but it was hard to believe that he heard what he heard.

"Wait, what?! What do you mean you touch it? Why would you touch it! I'm your son!."

Ted was afraid this would be the reaction, but of course he expected it.

"Well, I just think I can show you other ways to do it, and also I just want to help make you feel good. You are my son, and i love you, and I think we should be very close."

"Dad, what he fuck?! You're telling me you want to give me hand jobs?! You think that's normal?!"

Neither Ted, nor Andy had realized that Ted's hand had involuntarily moved from Andy's shoulder, to his chest, which Ted was now rubbing.

"No son, it's not normal for a dad to want to do this for his son, but screw it, I'll be honest. It's for me too. You see.....oh jeez this is insane, I know, but....I'm very attracted to you, and ever since I walked in on you in the shower that time, well......I just can't stop thinking about your thin, sexy body, and your......well your beautiful cock."

Andy was in complete shock at his father's revelation. His father had just admitted to being attracted to him, and wanting to stroke his cock. It didn't matter that Andy's first sexual fantasy had been about his father when he had first started masturbating years earlier. That was a fantasy, and now this was reality. It was crazy. But still Andy couldn't deny that his father's confession, had mad his cock pulse a bit. Could he possibly let his father do this?

"Dad, this is nuts! I can't have my own father touching my cock! It's just.....wrong."

Ted couldn't hide the disappointment in his face, but was not surprised.

"Ok kiddo, I'll leave you alone now. Sorry to weird you out. I'll see you later at dinner."

Ted stood up and started making his way to the door.

"Dad wait!"

Ted turned around waiting to see if his son would give him more guff about what he had proposed.

"If you do this, I'm not going to look at you ok? And if it doesn't feel good, I'm going to tell you to stop. And you can't tell anyone!"

Ted's heart started beating a thousand miles a minute. He smiled big, and knelt next to the bed in the same spot as before.

"Just lay back and relax son. Daddy is going to make you feel really good."

Andy nervously laid back with a couple pillows elevating his head. As he promised, he turned his head away from his father so he could not watch him. Ted meanwhile grabbed the blanket his son had pulled over himself, and tossed it aside. There once again laid his sexy, lean son, with his gorgeous, flaccid cock between his legs. Ted reached with his right hand and slowly began running his finger tips over his son's shaft. Immediately it began to twitch from the contact. It began to perk up just enough, and Ted finally wrapped his hand around his son's cock for the first time. Andy let out a moan, and Ted began to slowly jack, the steadily growing cock of his son. After 20 seconds, Andy's cock stood tall, and solid. Ted's own cock was fully erect from looking at, and touching his son's gorgeous penis. Slowly he began to run his hand up and down his son's shaft. It didn't take long for Andy to start moaning. It was the first time that anyone, other than himself, had touched his cock, and it felt amazing. That it was his own father touching it, made it so forbidden, and exciting, and really turned him on.

"Oh fuck...." moaned Andy, as Ted increased his hand speed on his son's cock.

"That feel good kiddo?" It feel's really good in my hand. Like it belongs there."

What Ted didn't say was that he also felt his son's cock also belonged in his mouth.

"Dad....dad...daddy, it feels so fucking good."

Hearing that made Ted's cock pulse. He took his hand off his son's chest, and slid it in his own pants, which he had already unbuttoned, and unzipped at this point. He rubbed his own cock as he rubbed his son's. It just felt right.

"I'm gonna pump faster now kiddo. You ready?"

Andy was still facing away, but Ted could see his quick nod yes. Ted began moving his fist up and down his son's shaft with increasing speed, and Andy's moans progressively got louder. Ted had to fight all his urges to take his son's cock in his mouth, and suck him until he shot his boy load into his father's hungry mouth. nTed could feel his son's body tense up as he neared orgasm.

"You gonna cum kiddo?"

Andy only nodded at first, but then spoke through his moans.

"Yes daddy.....I'm gonna fucking cum!"

After a few more seconds, Andy's cock pulsed, and several large shots of thick, teen semen flew from his piss slit. Most of the cum landed on Andy's chest. Ted was turned on even more seeing what a heavy load his son was able to produce. Looking down at his son's cum covered chest made Ted want to lick it clean, but he restrained himself, as his son's cock began going limp in his hand. Ted wanted to give his son's penis a loving kiss, but he thought better of that too. He felt it would be pushing his son to hard, to fast.

"How was that son?"

Andy still averted his gaze, but he answered his father.

"It felt really really good daddy. I never thought....it...yeah, it felt really good."

"That's what i wanted to hear kiddo, and just know that, any time you want me to do that again, I will. Anytime. Anywhere."

Andy gave a quick giggle.

"Even at school?"

Ted repeated what he had said.

"Anytime. Anywhere. And if you want me to do it when I come home from work, leave your door unlocked. I love you son."

"I love you too dad,"

With that, Ted, stood up and walked out of his son's room, and straight to his. He put his hand up to his face, and sniffed the smell of his son's cock on it. The smell of his son's cock sweat made him painfully hard. Ted took out his cock, and began stroking it, the entire time picturing his son's perfect cock in his mouth. Back in Andy's room, Andy laid there thinking about what had just happened, and how he immediately wanted it to happen again. He wanted his father's hand on his cock, and more.

The next day at work, all Ted could think about was getting home and seeing if he would be lucky enough to get a repeat of the previous days events. It was hard to concentrate on his projects, as his erection would not quit. He finally had to go into his work bathroom and jack off into the toilet to alleviate it. It didn't work, as his erection came back the second he thought about his son's cock again. Soon enough 4 o'clock came, and Ted sped home. Once again he made his way to his son's room. He told his son to leave his door unlocked if he wanted another handjob, and Ted was hoping the doorknob would turn. He reached down as slowly started to turn it. To his excitement, the door was unlocked. As he opened it, he could see his sexy son was once again naked, stroking his cock, with his eyes closed.

"Um, hey kiddo."

Andy slowly opened his eyes and turned his head to face his father. He gave him a nervous smile.

"Hi dad."

Ted took a few steps forward then stopped.

"So....what do you say son....you want some help with that again."

Ted gestured towards his son's hand wrapped around his cock. Andy simply nodded yes. Without saying anything he walked over and kneeled next to the bed just like the previous day. Andy took his hand off his cock, and it was replaced with his father's. Ted started stroking him slowly, and Andy started moaning right away. Unlike yesterday though, Andy didn't turn his gaze away from his father. He looked him right in the face as his fist pumped his cock.

"Thank you for letting me help you son. I know it's a bit strange, but it feels so good for both of us."

Andy's face displayed how much pleasure he was in.

"It does feel so good dad. Really good."

Ted's erection was tenting his pants, and his eyes went down to his son's beautiful cock. Every vein he could see in his son's cock made it that much more attractive. His son had a cut cock, and his cock head was very large, and looked delicious. He licked his lips as his hunger to suck his son's cock was overwhelming. The pain of his own cock straining against the fabric of his underwear and pants was causing Ted pain. He needed to let it out to be able to spring free. He looked up at his son's face.

"Kiddo, I hate to ask, but do you think it would be ok if I took off my pants? It seems I have an erection myself, and it's hurting quite a bit being stuck in my pants."

Andy looked nervously at his father.

"Su...sure dad. I'm ok with that."

Ted reluctantly took his hand off his son's cock and stood up. Andy watched as his father unzipped his pants and pulled them down together with his briefs. As he did his hard cock sprang out. Andy's eyes got wide as he got his first look at his father's cock. Andy took a deep swallow as he couldn't believe how big it was. It wasn't just regular big, it was porn star big. Not only was it long, but it was very very thick as well. Andy's cock twitched as he took in the sight. His first uncontrollable thought was that he wanted to take his father's huge cock in his mouth.

"Thanks son. This will feel much better. Would you mind if I sat next to you on the bed? It would be more comfortable than kneeling."

Andy immediately sat up and put his back against his headboard and scooted over. Ted sat next to his son, and stretched out his legs as well. He reached his left am behind his son's back, and his right hand went back to his son's cock. At first touch Andy moaned, and Ted began stroking his son's cock again. At first Andy closed his eyes and faced towards the end of the bed, but after a few moments, he opened his eyes and looked at his father, who was now face to face with him.

"Is it feeling good son? Am I doing a good job?"

Andy nodded enthusiastically.

"Fuck yes dad. It feels so fucking good."

Ted looked at his son's handsome face, and leaned in, planting a closed mouth kiss on his son's lips. Andy did not pull away. Ted went in for another kiss, and this time, Andy kissed back. Andy was the first to use his tongue, as he parted his dad's lips and they started making out slowly. Ted continued pumping his son's cock in his fist as their tongues dance together. Andy broke their kiss.

"Dad, can I touch it please?"

Ted knew right away what his son meant.

"You want to touch daddy's cock?"

"Yes dad, please."

Ted smiled at his son.

"You got it kiddo, but don't call me dad, call me daddy."

Andy reached his arm under his father's and slowly wrapped his hand around the base of his father's cock. Ted's cock was so thick, his son's fingers couldn't touch. Andy slowly started moving his hand up and down his father's massive penis, which started Ted moaning as well. Here now were father and son, in bed, stroking each other's cocks. Andy was completely naked, but Ted still had on his button up dress shirt.

"Daddy, you should take off your shirt."

Ted agreed. They should both be naked.

"Unbutton it for me son."

Andy reached over with his left hand and started unbuttoning his father's shirt. Both continued stroking each other's cocks. As the last button was loose, Andy opened up both sides of his father's shirt. Unlike his own hairless chest, his father had a very large, manly, hairy chest. Seeing his father's chest hair turned Andy on even more. He began running his hand through it. Ted loved that.

"That's it sweetie, rub daddy's chest."

Ted leaned in and began making out with his son again. He had thought about doing this with his son for years, and now it was finally happening. After a few minutes Andy began moaning louder into his father's mouth, and Ted knew his son as close to cumming. Instinctually Andy began bucking his hips up into his dad's pumping fist.

"You gonna cum sweetie?"

Andy nodded hard.

"Yes daddy, I'm gonna cum now!"

Andy's cock pulsed and his boy cum spurted out several times, some landing on his pubic hair, and some shots reaching all the way up to his chest. Ted kept stroking slowly, as his son's cock began to go limp in his hand. Ted wanted to squeeze every last drop of son cum out.

"Daddy, that felt amazing! I want it every day."

Hearing that made Ted happier than he had ever been.

"Of course baby, anything you want. But right now there's something daddy wants."

Ted took his hand off his sons cock and using two fingers wiped a spot of cum off his son's chest and put it in his mouth. Andy was shocked at what he saw, but also turned on that his dad wanted to eat his cum.

"Mmmmm. Even more delicious than I imagined, and much better than eating the dry cum off of your underwear."

"Wait, what dad?! You've eaten dry cum out of my underwear?"

Ted didn't mean to let that slip, but the cat was out of the bag now.

12