A Father's Helping Hand Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Andy, young boys have wet dreams, and you had many growing up. One day years ago I was helping your mom with laundry, and I noticed some dry, crusty cum in your Underoos. I waited for your mom to step out of the laundry room, and I tongued your boy cum from them. It was delicious. Over the years I did that countless times. Now having tasted cum fresh from your cock, I know that your dry cum didn't do you justice. Speaking of which."

Ted leaned over and began licking his son's cum off his chest, belly, and the couple globs stuck to his pubic hair.

"That's so fucking hot daddy. You haven't cum yet though. I want to make you cum so bad."

Ted was very appreciative that his son was unselfish, and wanted to cum really bad. He pulled his son in and began kissing him again. Andy began pumping his hand on his dad's cock once gain, this time a bit faster. Ted leaned back and moaned.

"Sweetie, daddy takes a long time to cum. You ok with putting that work in?"

"Fuck yes daddy! I'll stroke you as long as it takes!"

"Ok baby. Daddy's cock is big enough for both your hands, so put both on me and start stroking."

Andy did as his father asked, and began a double handed handjob on his father's massive pole. It turned him on even more that his father's cock was so big that both his hands fit on it with room to spare. His father had a horse cock, and he wanted it. Up and down his son's hands went as Ted was lost in incestuous lust. After 30 minutes of stroking, Ted's orgasm was near. His breathing got heavier, and Andy knew his dad was close.

"Is it time daddy? Are you gonna cum now?"

"Oh yes baby, daddy is about to cum. Keep pumping. I'm gonna look at your handsome face as I cum."

After a few more moments, Ted's cock pulsed intensely, and thick ropes of cum erupted from his cock, flying high, and wide. Cum landed on Ted's chest, legs, arm, as well as on Andy's hand, chest, hair, and face. Andy was in awe at the amount of cum he was witnessing coming out of his father's cock. It seemed his father would cum forever, but finally the last few oozes came out of his cock head, and Ted was spent. He looked over at his shocked son, but before he could say anything, Andy began licking off his father's cum from everywhere he could see it. Ted couldn't believe how hungrily his own son licked up his daddy cum. He slurped it up from everywhere, each time giving an "Mmmmm," as if indicating how tasty he thought it was. After a couple minutes, Andy leaned back against the back board next to his father again, and smiled.

"You missed a couple spots kiddo."

Ted reached over and scooped up a glob of his own cum that was on his son's hair, and fed it to him. He did the same with globs on his sons chest and arm. Andy was more than happy to be fed his father's cum.

"That was awesome dad, but you missed some."

Andy moved his body down by his father's cock, and pointed at a bead of cum on the tip of Ted's cock. He lowered his mouth and much to Ted's surprise, he started sucking on his limp cock. Ted put his hand on the back of his son's head as he suckled on his father's cock, getting all the remaining cum out. Ted's cock should have stayed limp for a while, but having his own son's lips around it made it start to perk up. Soon Andy was sucking his father's once again, fully erect cock. If this was his first time sucking cock, his son was a natural. Already it was the best blowjob Ted had ever received.

"That's it baby boy, suck daddy's big hard cock"

Andy only stopped sucking for a a moment to tell his father how good his cock tasted, before going back to his expert cock work with his mouth. Ted wanted so badly to ask his son to move his ass towards him so he could finger his son's asshole while he sucked his cock, but he didn't want to ruin the moment in case his son wasn't into that. Normally Ted would take a long time to cum, but the sight of his son sucking his cock, combined with how good he was at it, brought Ted to orgasm quickly.

"You ready sweetie? Daddy's gonna cum. You want to take it out of your mouth and finish me my stroking?"

Andy's response was to mumble "Nuhuh" with his father's cock still in his mouth. A few seconds later Ted exploded in his sexy son's mouth. While not as much cum as his first orgasm, it was still more than a mouthful. Andy swallowed as fast as he could, taking his father's thick, salty cum down his eager throat. He didn't spill a single drop. Ted reached down and grabbed his son, pulling him onto his lap, his cock touching his son's bare, hairless ass cheeks.

"This is only the beginning sweetie. You and daddy have so much more to explore."

Ted pulled in his son's face for another make out session, both their mouth's still full of the taste of each other's cum.

12