A Father's Justice Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No improvement from yesterday," she said. "The doctor said they'll probably keep her under for another couple weeks. Hopefully, the swelling will go down by then. Is everything alright with you?"

"Not really," Ryan said. "I need to talk with you for a few minutes. This whole thing is a lot worse than I originally thought."

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Turns out your mother's attack was planned and carried out by her own board of directors. They paid some punk $10,000 to take her out," he said.

"What?" Sarah asked, shocked.

"Yeah," Ryan said. "We got the punk. He confessed and we turned him over to the police. I also met with Elmer Jenkins today," he said. "He gave me this," he added, tossing the DVD on the coffee table.

"What's that?" she asked.

"He called it 'highlights' of her time as Jake's company-paid whore," Ryan said. "Did you know anything about that?"

"No, I didn't," she said. "Have you looked at the DVD?" she asked. Ryan shook his head.

"Not yet," he said. "I don't know that I want to."

"Maybe we should, just to get an idea of what she was up to," Sarah said.

"I'm not sure that's something you ought to see," Ryan told her.

"Dad, please, I'm an adult," she said. "I know all about sex. Remember, I'm married and I've given birth. And it may shock you to know that I've even watched some porn in my day."

"This is your mother we're talking about, though," Ryan said.

"I know," she said. "But maybe it'll help us both understand her frame of mind at the time. Go ahead and set it up and I'll grab us some tea." She walked into the kitchen and Ryan reluctantly put the DVD in the player and turned on the television. She came back with two glasses and set them on the coffee table. They sat down on the couch and Ryan started the video. They were both shocked at what they saw.

The first thing they saw was a much younger Lisa, completely naked, lying on her back with her legs spread wide, her shaved pussy dripping on the table where she lay. She held a sign that read, "You are here," with an arrow pointing to her wet pussy. They heard laughter from off-camera and several people came into view. They were naked as well.

Ryan recognized Jake and a younger Elmer and noticed there was a mix of men and women -- probably the board of directors at the time this was recorded. A couple of the men were black and very well-endowed. He noted the timestamp in the lower corner, which suggested the video was made about eight months before she hit him with divorce papers.

"Let's get this show on the road," Elmer hollered out as the others laughed. "Who's taking the minutes of this meeting?" he asked.

"I am," said a voice that seemed to come from behind the camera. Elmer looked at the camera and smiled.

"Take good notes, kid," he said. "There may be a test on this after the meeting." That prompted more laughter. He turned back to Lisa. "As the Chairman of the Board, it is my duty to go first," he announced, stroking his cock, which was quite hard by now. "Are you ready, Mrs. Caldwell?" he asked Lisa.

"Oh, God, yes, sir, I'm more than ready," she giggled. "Fuck me," she begged. Elmer licked her snatch, then stood up and slid his hard prick inside her. The man holding the camera moved to get a close-up view of the action. As they watched, Elmer fucked her hard as everyone else gathered around and cheered. They could hear Lisa moaning as Elmer pounded her on the table.

After a few minutes, they heard Elmer grunt as he ejaculated inside Lisa. He pulled out of her and the camera zoomed in on her pussy so everyone could see his semen dripping out of her.

"Next!" Elmer declared. A large black man got between her legs and positioned his large cock at her opening.

"It's my turn," he said. "I gotta have some of this white pussy. You ready for a real man's dick?" he asked.

"Yeah, Vern," she moaned. "Shove that monster cock in my pussy and fuck my brains out."

"Here goes," he said, pushing inside her until his balls slapped against her ass. She cried out as he rammed her hard.

"God, yes, fuck me, dammit," she cried. "Fill me up. Fuck me." Another man stood next to her head and put his cock at her mouth. She opened her mouth and began sucking as Vern fucked her hard. After he finished, one of the women came around and cleaned out the mess between her legs with her tongue.

"Eww," Sarah groaned as she watched the woman on the video. When she finished, Lisa got up and another man slid on the table underneath her, his hard prick jutting up. Lisa straddled him and sat down on his cock, letting him impale her. She leaned forward so her ass was in the air.

"Make me airtight," she moaned. Another black man came behind her, spit on his cock, then guided it into Lisa's ass. She moaned loudly as he did so and adjusted herself to accommodate both pricks. A third man came in front of her and pointed his cock at her face. She opened her mouth and took the whole thing down her throat.

As they watched, the three men fucked her furiously until they, too, dumped their loads inside her.

Lisa took on every man in the room, with some, including Jake, fucking her more than once. She even went down on the women, licking their pussies to orgasm while the men cheered. At one point, she took two large cocks into her gaping pussy at the same time while sucking a third. When the gangbang was finally over, she sat on the table, her body covered with cum and cum leaking out of her pussy and ass.

"God, that was wonderful," she said. "I'd better get cleaned up, though. I don't want Ryan to suspect anything."

"Don't bother with that," Elmer said. "Just let that stupid grease monkey you're married to clean you up himself if he wants." Everyone laughed at that.

"Maybe when that cute daughter of yours turns 18, you can bring her in to join the fun," Vern said to everyone's approval. "I'd love to pop that little white cherry." Lisa chuckled but didn't say no.

"WHAT?!" Sarah screamed. "That bitch! That no-good fucking bitch! Turn it off, Dad, NOW! I've seen enough." Ryan stopped the video and turned the television off. He held his daughter as she cried on his shoulder. "I can't believe she'd want me to do something like that," she said as she sobbed. "I hate her. I fucking HATE her! I hope she fucking DIES!"

Ryan said nothing as he held his daughter. He wrapped his arms around her and rocked her as she sobbed. For a moment, she was a little girl again. He comforted her as best he could, but his emotions were just as roiled as hers. He knew she had cheated on him, but he had no idea of the depth of her depravity.

Finally, Sarah collected herself and sat on the couch, wiping her face. She looked at her father, sadness in her eyes.

"How could she do that to us?" she asked.

"I don't know," he said.

"No wonder you hated her so much," she said.

"I had no idea it was this bad, though," Ryan said. "I'm sorry. Perhaps you shouldn't have watched it."

"No, I had to," she said.

"What are you going to do now?" he asked her. She shook her head.

"I don't know, Dad," she said. "I know this was over ten years ago, but it's like it just happened."

"I know how you feel," he said. "But I'm afraid it's even worse than we originally thought."

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"You remember your mother gave me a cell phone when I was here six months ago?" he asked.

"Yeah," she said.

"Turns out that phone is loaded down with all kinds of spyware," he said. "I don't know if she put it on or if someone else did. On top of that, Jenkins threatened you and little Ryan. Suggested that something bad would happen to you and little Ryan if I didn't back off."

"Oh my God," she said. "You're not going to back off, though, are you? Please tell me you're not."

"No," Ryan said. "But he needs to think I am. You guys will have federal protection. I've already arranged for that. I need to make plans, but I can't do it here. I need to go home and set things in motion from there."

"When are you leaving?" she asked.

"Tomorrow," he said. "I have a couple things to do in the morning, and then I'll heading back."

"What about Mom?" she asked.

"I don't plan on seeing her again," Ryan said. "You do what you feel you have to do."

"Okay," she said. "Wait a minute. I have Mom's things here. I got them when I went to the hospital. Maybe her phone is still in her purse. Let me go look." She went upstairs and came back down a couple minutes later with a phone that looked much like his, except hers was in a pink case.

She turned it on and they noticed it was locked. Ryan thought for a moment and had Sarah punch in her mother's birthday. Sarah put in the month and date of Lisa's birthday and the phone opened right up.

"My dad, the hacker," Sarah said with a smile. Ryan laughed at that. "Looks like the last thing she had opened was her messenger," Sarah said, looking at the phone. They read the last few messages, which were between Lisa and Elmer.

"You heading out to Starbucks now?" Elmer asked.

"I'm leaving now," she wrote back. "You want anything?"

"Yeah, I'd love a latte if you don't mind," he wrote back.

"No problem," she said. "Be back in a few."

"So, it looks like Elmer knew she was leaving the office," Ryan said. They noted the time, which was just a few minutes before Lisa was gunned down.

"You think Elmer knew that guy was waiting for her?" Sarah asked.

"I do," Ryan said. "I'll take that with me tomorrow. I'll have a chance to go through it in more detail after I leave." Just then, Bob came in the door.

"Hey, guys, I'm home," he announced. His jovial spirit quickly went away as he looked at the two of them. "What's going on?" he asked.

"There's been some developments," Ryan said. "I think you should sit down." Bob put his briefcase down and sat on the couch next to Sarah. Ryan spent the next half hour filling Bob in on the events of the day.

"Crap," Bob said when he was finished. "So, what are you gonna do now?"

"I'm going home tomorrow," Ryan said. "There should be federal agents showing up here any time now. They'll be here to protect the three of you. Agents will also be sent to your parents house," he added, looking at Bob, who nodded his head.

"Thanks for thinking of them," he said. "I'd better call and let them know." He left the room and called his parents to advise them of the situation. He came back out a few minutes later. "We decided that it might be best if little Ryan stay there for a day or two," he said. "Don't worry, Dad's a former Marine. He knows how to handle himself and he's armed.

"Good," Ryan said. They settled down for a quick dinner, which was a somber affair. Afterward, they settled in the living room. Ryan pulled the DVD from the player and turned the television on. Just then, there was knock at the door. Bob looked through the front window and saw two men in dark suits and sunglasses. He opened the door slightly.

"Can I help you?" he asked. The two men pulled out their credentials and identified themselves.

"Agent Gillespie, FBI," one man said. "This is Agent Williams. Are you Robert Greene?"

"I am," Bob said. "Please call me Bob."

"Very well, Bob," Gillespie said. "We've been assigned to protect you and your family. May we come in?"

"Sure, come on in," Bob said. They came into the house and looked around. Williams went upstairs while Gillespie walked around the lower floor.

"Do you have any firearms?" Gillespie asked Bob. Bob shook his head.

"No," he said. "I'm a statistical analyst for the Commerce Department, and they don't issue us firearms."

"Yes, we know where you work, Mr. Greene," Gillespie said. Williams came back downstairs.

"Second story is clear," he said. "There's no one else here."

"I understand you have a young child," Gillespie said.

"Yes, we do, but he's at my parents' house," Bob said. "Will be tonight and probably tomorrow." Gillespie nodded his head.

"Very well," he said. "Agents have been dispatched there as well."

"Can I get you two something to drink?" Sarah asked. "Coffee, tea, Coke?"

"Coffee would be wonderful, ma'am," Gillespie said. "Extra hot, strong and black."

"Coming right up," she said, going to the kitchen. Gillespie looked at Ryan.

"You Caldwell?" he asked. Ryan nodded his head.

"I am," Ryan said.

"Special Agent Smith wants you to know that he's gone through the audio you sent him and has forwarded it to the federal prosecutor," Gillespie said. "He expressed his gratitude for your assistance."

"I appreciate that," Ryan said.

"He also wanted me to remind you that you're not in Africa or the Middle East," Gillespie said. Ryan smiled and nodded his head.

"Thank him for me, will you?" Ryan asked. Gillespie nodded his head slightly.

"There's a spare bedroom right upstairs if you need to get some sleep," Bob said. "You're welcome to it if you want."

"Thank you, Mr. Greene, but we won't be sleeping," Gillespie said. "Will we, Agent Williams?"

"No, we don't sleep," Williams said, grimly.

"Right," Bob said. "Well, please make yourself at home." Sarah came back with two cups of coffee. She handed one to Williams, who accepted it with a slight smile and a nod. Then she handed another to Gillespie, who took a sip.

"Extra hot, strong and black just as you wanted," she said.

"Thank you, ma'am," Gillespie said. "It's perfect."

"I'll station myself on the back porch," Williams said. Gillespie nodded his head.

"I'll be right out front," Gillespie said. "If you need anything, please let me know."

"We will," Bob said. "Thank you again."

"No problem," Gillespie said. "It's our job." They went out the doors and took their stations, leaving Sarah, Bob and Ryan looking at each other.

"Nice, aren't they?" Bob asked.

"They're just doing their job," Ryan said.

"So, you're going home tomorrow?" Bob asked.

"I am," Ryan said. "I'll be leaving in the morning, right after breakfast."

"I understand," Bob said. Ryan looked at his daughter.

"Are you gonna be alright, princess?" he asked. She nodded her head.

"I'll be okay, Dad," she said. "I'm just so pissed at Mom right now, I could scream."

"I understand," he said. "It does get better with time. Trust me, I've been there."

"At least I know the whole truth," she said. "God, what was she thinking?"

"She wasn't," Ryan said. "At least, not with her brain. I'd better get to bed. See y'all in the morning."

"Good night," Sarah and Bob said as he made his way upstairs.

The next morning, Ryan woke up, showered, dressed and went downstairs, following the smell of bacon and fresh coffee. Sarah put some bacon and eggs on a plate for him as he poured a cup of coffee.

"Careful with that coffee, Dad," she said. "I made it extra hot for our guests."

"Thanks for the warning," he said. Bob and the two agents were already at the table when he sat down. He watched as the agents ate their breakfast, and couldn't help but notice that they seemed to chew almost at the same time.

"Quiet last night?" he asked.

"Yes," Gillespie said. "But it's still early. They could strike at any time. You're still leaving this morning?"

"I am," Ryan said.

"Good," Gillespie said. "No offense, but having you here puts them in even more danger."

"None taken," Ryan said. "And I agree with you 100 percent." Gillespie nodded his head, seemingly satisfied with Ryan's answer. After they finished, Ryan put his plate in the sink and headed upstairs to grab his gear. He came back down a few minutes later and hugged Bob and Sarah.

"You two be careful, you hear me?" he asked.

"We will, Daddy," Sarah said. Bob nodded his head in agreement.

"Good," Ryan said. He turned to his daughter. "I want you to know that I'll support whatever you decide to do about your mother. Understand?" She smiled and nodded her head.

"Thanks, Dad," she said. "I'll look after her, but I don't support what she did. And I'll make damn sure she knows after she's awake. I know I made you promise to try to be there for her, but I'll support whatever you decide as well."

"Thanks, princess," he said. "Give my grandson a hug for me, willya? Tell him I love him, too."

"I will Dad," she said. "Bye. Let us know when you get home."

"I will," he said. He shook the agents' hands and left for Greg's shop. The young man met him at the counter.

"How'd it go?" he asked Greg.

"Worked on it most of the night, but it's clean and good as new," Greg said. "I took the liberty of calling your provider, and they verified it had been cloned. The other device has been blocked, so you should be good to go. I also managed to get into the server where everything was being stored. They has a shitload of stuff sitting there. Anyway, I was able to delete it and I wreaked a bit of havoc on the server while I was at it. I think you'll find the phone is a lot faster than before as well, now that all that crap is off. I've also turned off the GPS feature, so they won't be able to track it as easy."

"You did do a lot," Ryan said. "Thanks," he added, handing Greg an extra $500 from his belt.

"You don't have to do that," Greg said. Ryan shook his head.

"You worked hard, you deserve it," Ryan said. "Take the little lady out to dinner or something on me." Greg smiled as he pocketed the extra cash.

"Thanks," he said. "If there's anything else I can do for you, let me know."

"Will do," Ryan said. He turned and left the store, but gave Jorge a call before he pulled out of the parking lot.

"What's up?" Jorge asked when he answered.

"I'm heading to the airport," Ryan said. "You got a couple minutes?"

"I do," Jorge said. "You heading back home?"

"I am, at least for now," Ryan said. "How'd it go with ol' Tie-Rone?" Jorge laughed at Ryan's deliberate mispronunciation.

"He's in federal custody right now, and singing like a canary," Jorge said. "The prosecutor took the case over. He's filing charges against Timmy, and he's also looking at charges against Elmer Jenkins and others. He got the audio you sent Agent Smith, by the way."

"That's good," Ryan said. He brought Jorge up to date on what transpired after he dropped him off with Timmy.

"Look, you be careful out there," Jorge said. "I'll stay on the case as long as you need, but you should know that you've stirred up a hornet's nest. They will be coming after you and quite possibly your family. It's only a matter of time."

"I tend to agree," Ryan said. "That's why I'm going back home, at least for now. I need to regroup and I can't do that here. By the way, what do I owe you?"

"I'll send you a bill," Jorge said. "Be careful and let me know when you get home."

"Will do," Ryan said, ending the call. He pulled out and drove to the airport. After returning the rental vehicle in, he made his way to the terminal and, a couple hours later, was flying back to Texas. As he sat in his seat, he read through the texts and emails on Lisa's phone.

The plane landed and Ryan got off. After grabbing his duffel bag, he walked to his truck and headed home. Home, sweet home, he thought. He was almost there, when he saw a lone figure walking alongside the road, carrying a suitcase.

As he got closer, he could tell it was a woman. Then he recognized who it was -- Beverly Simons, the 45-year-old widow who lived just down the road from him. He wondered what she was doing out here on the hot road like this, so he pulled up and stopped next to her.

"Ms. Simons," he asked. She turned a tear-streaked face to him. "Are you okay, ma'am?" She shook her head as tears flooded down her face. "Come on, get inside. It's too hot to be out there like that."

"Are you sure, Mr. Caldwell?" she asked. "I don't want to impose."

"I'm sure," he said. He got out, put her suitcase in the back seat and opened the front door for her. He closed the door after she got in. He climbed back into the driver's seat and looked at her.