All Comments on 'A Father's Justice Pt. 06'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 90 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Gotta love it

When justice is done. Thanks!

TajfaTajfaover 3 years ago

I had thought this would be the conclusion. I have no idea where you are taking this. I feel like a 10 year old again waiting for the weekly installment of a batman serial at the local movie theatre. Another 5 stars from me.

PowersworderPowersworderover 3 years ago

A fitting end for Lisa... disfigured, broke, and totally alone.

Looking forward to reading the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 Stars

Thank you !

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

make the next chapter longer please 5 stars for the chapters already written

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Karma...

Karma is a bitch and someone has to pay the piper. Lisa thought she was trading up, but at what price. Tape shows that she was/is a Knight Company whore, to be used and screwed by anyone, especially on the board of directors. Thankfully, Ryan and his troops were able to rescue his daughter and grandson. This is a wonderfully written story, keeping you on the edge of your seat. The characters are well written into the storyline, making you to love (Ryan and Beverly) or hate (Lisa and Jake)...Ryan needs closure with Knight Company, I assume is why we need a final chapter. Please hurry, and thank you

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

A good LV adventure yarn, nicely done.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 3 years ago

LV? Loving Vives? Oops!

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 3 years ago
Russell T Coltrane?

Yup, sounds close to Roscoe P Coltrane!

So, where’s Boss Hogg?

saddletramp1956saddletramp1956over 3 years agoAuthor
FYI: Part 7...

Is scheduled to go live on Sunday, Sept. 27. I know a lot of you have been anxiously awaiting the conclusion, and it'll be here tomorrow. Thanks and stay tuned...

Omart57Omart57over 3 years ago
Looking forward to

the next part S.T. ! Great story!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 3 years ago
Things are too black and white

Story is generally well-written and edited. But everything is too black and white, and over-the-top. Life is a lot messier and more interesting for that.

I repeat my earlier comment on earlier chapter that I do not see how Jake would have taken up with the wife after she became known as the company whore, and could never understand how Elmer would have confessed to Ryan -- without even checking for wires or communication devices. These deficiencies tended to cloud the story.

redbaron172redbaron172over 3 years ago

Ummmmmm.....lots of people get what they deserved...... Interesting too...... there was a company by the name of Knight that I know of that had similar circumstances....two brothers trying to take control after daddy died, crooked cops, drugs, whores, remote hunting camp......

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago
Can't wait for the last chapter!

Incredible story - still wondering what the story is with Beverly's son? I hope you close that hole in the last chapter.

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 3 years ago

I just love a good retribution.

A nice read where the good guys

win at the end is fine by me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Liked the whole series so far. Maybe should have been a book! Looking forward to seeing where it goes.

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

I would kill to have ST's imagination. From the Justice series, cheating zone and everything else he just consistently writes great stories. This Father's Justice series is brilliant.

G1962G1962over 3 years ago
Again well done!

You are now in the genius writer category.

No one can tell a story like you with creativity and imagination.

Brilliant!

KoxokKoxokover 3 years ago

Very nice. This is an excellent series. Thank you for not making them continue as friends. Given what limited info he knew before, he should never trust her again. The dvd should just cement that sentiment.

IaOldTimerIaOldTimerover 3 years ago

Awesome author! Just keeps getting better.

timrivtimrivover 3 years ago

He really is a piece of work. Lisa might have not be a prize but considering the condition she’s in to attack her the way he did was over the top no matter how you cut it. Have to give the a minus 5 stars for the the way Lisa was portrayed and destroyed in the hospital.

mainer42mainer42over 3 years ago

I see a screenplay somewhere

JoeMoeFromChicagoJoeMoeFromChicagoover 3 years ago
Once again...

...I'm usually not a fan of chapter stories in the LW category. But I just can't seem to stay away from this series.

5-stars as always.

-JMFC

Old_CrowOld_Crowover 3 years ago
5-Stars

Another great chapter. Looking forward to tomorrows installment, although sorry to see this one end. Thanks.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 3 years ago

Fantastic. Excellent writing and a great story. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Great chapter, but old Jake got out too easy by being scared to death. I was hoping to hear Lisa's excuses for her betrayal, but maybe we'll hear more from her in the concluding chapter. This has been saddletramp's magnum opus, and a story well worth reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

The whore is starting to get hers... Wonderful writing!

johsunjohsunover 3 years ago

Exciting and fast moving story. If Lisa is connected to the stuff going on at knight, she may decide to sent minions after her family to get even. I'm glad to see that there's more coming, although the end of this chapter would be an acceptable ending to the story, but I suspect that there's more to learn from the evidence at the retreat. Oh yeah, we need to see the wedding and the inauguration of the new one eyed sheriff.

steppinontoessteppinontoesover 3 years ago
Five stars are not enough

Can’t wait to see how much more you put into the final chapter.

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
A truly awesome story

This story is so good that it definitely needs to be on the bestseller list. Just do America a favor. Do not put Flabio on the cover.😁

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5* The awesome series continues! Fitting end for Jake: a piece of crap dies in the crapper. Lisa the slutty witch ends life as a broken impoverished disabled depressed witch. Clean sweep? Maybe. Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i liked it but...

This went out of LW category long ago (or at least for me). As a non erotic or maybe romance or something this is awesome. I do put my reality aside and not judge all the things that couldn't really happen as advised before all your stories.

FireFox59FireFox59over 3 years ago
Outstanding

Thanks for the great story.

kmreaderkmreaderover 3 years ago
To be continued?

What’s to continue? A simple epilogue should wrap it up at this point. Continuation? Abort, abort! However, you are the master of this universe and if you feel another continuation is necessary to properly complete your story, then by all means let’s see what you’ve got. Looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Brilliant

As one person commented this should be turned into a book, personally i think it would make a damned good film.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

Just keeps getting better and better!

cybojicybojiover 3 years ago
Its time

You wrote professianally and made the big bucks. Hate to lose you here tho. As always....5

oldsage_1oldsage_1over 3 years ago

Another good one, Tramp. When you set out to BTB you really burn her! Deserved in this story. Thought this was winding down but you promise another chapter. Thanks for tying up all the lose ends a lot of authors don't. Hope the conclusion includes Ryan and Beverly's wedding and oh yes a few words about the "new Sheriff in town"!

Someone keeps asking about Beverly's son. Must have missed the couple of sentences way back soon after she met Ryan that the (unnamed) son is at the Navel Academy anchors away me lad!

Been a pleasant and entertaining read. Thanks, Tramp, for all the hard work I can only speak for this one fan but I appreciate the effort. Hope you get as much satisfaction out of writing as we do reading your creations. As for the nattering nabobs, this is Saddeltramps universe and fantasy if you have a different story to tell by all means write it and I might read it (if) published. I kinda like the Tramps universe as he describes it.

5 stars my friend good job

Cheers

SAGE

jesemmojesemmoover 3 years ago
Good Story.

I know that most of the writer's on Literotica write for the joy of writing and sharing their work with an audience. But, you are not just a writer. You have a talent for telling stories that deliver authentic content. I recommend you start thinking a writing a novel that will reach a broader audience. Don't waste you talent.

Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great plot, great characters, crappy writing style.

Way too much gilding of the lily. Wasted tedious detail, repetition of retelling events for each character, and restating the obvious. Like a great chef who can't fix a meal without dirtying every pot and pan, using every utensil in the drawer, and serving great food garnished with carved melon rinds and parsley sculpted penguins. Hope you learn that a good story doesn't need anything but the power of its drama and suspense. Coca-cola and a cherry doesn't improve the taste of a fine bourbon, it only diminishes it.

Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No Words

I have no words that are good enough to describe your writings! One of the finest!

JohnChildJohnChildover 3 years ago
I wonder

The story so fr is fantastic and im enjoying the yarn emmensely.

However i'm intrested to know if this is close to whats happening in America at the moment?

chytownchytownover 3 years ago
What A Great Entertaining Read****

At least we get one more chapter to look forward to. Thanks for sharing.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Great story, well done, look forward to the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

My biggest issue is Jake just can't keep his mouth shut. Telling the sheriff put him and Beverley, his friends and Bob at risk.

He knows Lisa is deeply involved yet tells her about Beverley and their involvement in the rescue while destroying her world. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. And as their pay cheques are now gone I bet there will be a bunch of bad people pissed and looking for the reason their money, sex, or whatever, and be looking to get some payback. From hell's heart I stab at thee.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Love this story. Just lots of fun.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 3 years ago
Thank the Muses......

crap shoot. Just like a 10 year olds type of cartoon.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 3 years ago

I feel sorry for the unnamed women at the retreat. Many of them may not have chosen to be there.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 3 years ago

The unnamed women I would guess had arrived in the mexican cars. I think they might prefer the end they received to the life they would have suffered as toys of drug cartel.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 3 years ago

There’s still the question about people missing from the retreat, and whether the 911 caller was involved. With any luck, Lisa will spend the rest of her life in prison, and hopefully that’s a long time. Being killed in prison during her first few years there, isn’t long enough punishment.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
One More final Twist

Good. Let's see what's next.

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 3 years ago

Long, but well written story. Never boring or too predictable. Excellent work.

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Great action getting rid of the bad guys and scarring the asshole to death and Lisa got what she deserved. Good writing and story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why would Beverley not ask her son to give her away?.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Why did Beverley not ask her son to give her away?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

the male news reader

A perfect description

Kimmy97Kimmy97over 2 years ago

Another great chapter of this incredible story.

Richard1940Richard1940about 2 years ago

Great story - 5***** all the way through - thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

10 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥STARS!!!!!!!!!

SUPERLATIVES ELUDE ME.

Damn, you're an amazing writer!!!

You should be writing novels!

-highcountryrider

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sounding like broken record (anyone recall those?) - this story has more twists and turns than a roller coaster. Terrific story with many "happy" endings to the tangled web of deviant plotting. Love it. Great job, Author!

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

10 stars for Saddle Tramp what a Great Writer You are Sir! Thank You very much for you wonderful work. I love how in your Stories the Good Guys win and the Bad guys loose. I love a happy Ending!

Big_Tim99Big_Tim99over 1 year ago

If the FBI just isn't turning a blind eye to the downfall of Knight Petroleum as soon as Sarah an little Ryan reappear they would be all over Ryan.

PrefshavenPrefshavenover 1 year ago

Wahahaha i like the ending of this, life's a bitch too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

4 Stars on this one . My Ex had Me convinced that she had done nothing wrong . Sadly for her I found out all about her and her plans . Sadly I found out after we were married in California . Yes I had to pay her alimony but I paid her in a lump sum as I had forgotten to tell her that on My birthday each year in a separate account i was given 50 thousand dollars every year once i turned 23 years old ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love it. Fantastic BTB of the ex-wife. Definitely no RAAC in this one, and the bad guys lose again. Hats off to the new Sheriff in town, and his new soon to be bride. :-) This story could be a movie of the week on TV, and I could envision it being played out by a cast of "A" list stars. I gave it 5 stars and a big Thank You for sharing it with us.

Dom_VeritatemDom_Veritatemabout 1 year ago

I am so grateful you didn't let the wife back in his life...you had me worried for a while. Excellent story. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story do far!! Rot in hell, Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The woman is the very definition of amoral, narcissistic sexual depravity. I can't find any, and I do mean any, sympathy for her.

It's well she didn't die. What she now has to contend with is a meaningless existence that she will travel through alone. Fitting justice well delivered at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This, along with Todd 172s, NEEDLES and Delaney, would make VERY GOOD movies.

Sadly, given the black racist, gay shift, Anti-American Hollywood mindset that, Sadly, will never happen.

Great Job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous believes Needles & Delaney would make VERY GOOD movies.

NEVER. Hollywood would totaly screw them. The dialogue between N & D would be butchered starters.

For that matter who would they get to play Delaney? Remeber she is small: 88 lbs soaking wet i.e. at the lower end of the scale for a 13 year old girl; she is short, tiny in fact i.e. she can't see into the drivers window of an Escalde when standing outside; she is not a 'pretty' girl; she swears better than any trooper. Would she be allowed to rack-up the body count she achieves?

For that matter would Needles be allowed to get out of Sally and coldly shoot a badly damaged, concussed ganger in the head? And so on. And so on.

And sadly Dolly Parton is just a tad old to play Sheree.

Never happen without totally screwing all the aspects that makes these such brilliant and enjoyable stories.

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefabout 1 year ago

Got to say that karma's a bitch. Not sure I understand how Ryan was able to kill Jake? I even reread it a couple of times to see if I missed something, nada, unless it was he just scared him to death? Oh well, guess that was the last loose end, or was it?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

Jesus, oldpantythief, Jake's heart just gave out from fright.

CharetteCharette11 months ago

Plot twist: She (Lisa) was drugged and just reading a script for her first show appearance on "TV" . She didn't know about the gangbang because of the drug cocktail she was on.

Now Ryan would have mistreated a completely innocent woman.

(Not that she didn't deserve to suffer, but just as an idea).

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

Perfect! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio9 months ago

Lisa is already suffering and a mess, so why did Ryan need to “kick” her when she’s down? Story was good until that point.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Vulcan thinks Ryan kicked her when she was down? The woman is a depraved sexual narcissist. I don't have a shred of sympathy for her.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love the bit where the company whore gets to be the CEO, just makes total sense. Not. Guess that's what republicans do in Texass.

WoodencavWoodencav7 months ago

Didn’t like the way Ryan treated Lisa and the things he said to her, there was no need to be cruel just lowers him to her level. ⭐️⭐️⭐️

Quaker0186Quaker01867 months ago

Brilliant story, well done. A fantastic read from start to finish

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Still can't get over the audacity of the author in thinking so little of his readers that he'd think them too stupid to think the idea that anyone with billions would marry someone that's been used by the whole upper echelons of the company is a likely proposition. Just not going to happen, ever. Even Trump was careful enough to source his wives from out of the country and only used American prostitutes for sex.

Such a shame that the last few chapters also dived into pure fantastical nonsense.

RanDog025RanDog0256 months ago

Excellent story from one hell of an excellent Author! Thanks again Saddle Tramp, can never read this too many times! Another 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

wlpjwlpj3 months ago

I cant believe he would talk to her like that when she is still paying his phone bill 😆

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow!!

PERFECT revenge on Lisa! She willingly put the rope around her neck, stepped off the scaffold was on her way to hell.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 month ago

Thanks for your writing, enjoying this story.

AnonymousAnonymous1 day ago

I love it. Burned both of the bitches, his ex-wife and her husband. Now to move on and live a life well with a good loving woman. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories