All Comments on 'A Father's Love'

by RichardBlake

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
What a pig this guy is

I sincerely hope he gets his comeuppance in a later episode. Making his daughter ashamed of herself -- he's the one who should be ashamed.

That said, the story itself is well done.

BlueFinchBlueFinchover 14 years ago
Hot as hell

Certainly the father is an evil man, but that doesn't stop this being incredibly hot. Had it been a bit longer that would have been perfect, but I trust you'll be continuing this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good begining

A great start to the story. I am looking forward to seeing where it goes. Maybe a chapter or two of the daughters p.o.v.

RichardBlakeRichardBlakeover 14 years agoAuthor
A Quick Thanks!

Thank you to the three of you who have commented so far, and encouragements for others to comment. I appreciate your kind words very much.

In regards to the comment that the father character is a pig... I agree. It was my hope for readers to feel conflicted: one way about him and another about the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good writing

Very well written. Not my first choice of body type for the daughter, but all women and girls are lovely, in some way. This will surely continue, but with longer chapters so I am able to get off with each episode.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More than a pig....

.... this guy needs incarceration.Hope it goes that way!-pistolpackinpete

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great story

I loved reading this story from the father's perspective. I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
hot

so hot.

LOVED this story.

perfection.

the father is perfect as is his effect on his daughter.

makes me want to be his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it

Great story...loved it!!!

Dan and JennyDan and Jennyabout 13 years ago
I love it :)

Great story :)

Like the intensity of it, like the fact that it seems as if this is more the way it would happen, then the fully willing daughter.. instead the daughter that needs to be convinced a lil :)

good job :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dejavou

Ok omg as my girl puts it. This stoy is kike her exact description, if her hair is long blond curls then you described my daughter. Our fist on the other hand was nothing like this story. The guy should gt caught.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pervert

You ought to have your b...s cut off for subjecting your daughter to this terrifying sexual assault

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wet...

It made me quiver... wanting more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Piece of sh*t

This isn't hot or erotic...this is rape. You just ruined your innocent daughters life! You made her wish she was dead, congratulations! You knew it was wrong by your need to say you would protect her...who will protect her from you?

spoiler22mspoiler22mabout 6 years ago
Hahahaha

You people realize this is an author writing a fictitious story about a fictitious father/daughter relationship, right! This is not the author righting about his real experience with his real daughter, lmmfao! You folks are hilarious! At the same time, all of you who were so called "disgusted" and "appalled", still finished reading the story. The truth is you liked it and now you hate yourself because you did, hahahaha.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

@spoiler22m it's really cute that you automatically believe that any erotica, not just this one, is fantasy.

As for the author 'eeww!" I like incest erotica, but I couldn't get past the bathtub scene. Why wasn't this in the non-consent section? What the other readers picked up on is the how much the main character, you, enjoyed manipulating and harming her. The fact that you noticed her "trance-like" expression, but still continued...all I can say is that I hope this is fiction...my clit just went into hiding...I think she is about to cross the border into Switzerland.

fzoid44fzoid448 months ago

You really should have given credit to Zipado321 and their story "Daughter's Lost Innocence" since you stole it, even the dialogue, verbatim, and just switched the perspective from daughter to father.

Don't have a problem with you doing the perspective change, and then expanding on the story line, but you should give credit, especially when you are using the dialogue, word-for-word.

ToughSailorToughSailor7 months ago

Geez. I guess that fat girls just ain't my thing. Oh well, my loss . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRichardBlake@RichardBlake
Fact? Fiction? It's all about a good, honest read. If you've enjoyed my story, please take the time to vote for it. Also, I welcome feedback, be it good or bad. Feel free to email me at RichardBlake88@yahoo.com.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES