All Comments on 'A Father's Love Story'

by bigcarl796

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JonTaylorJonTaylorover 11 years ago
Prostate Not Prostrate

You got it wrong every time except the last. Very distracting. Good story though.

JustForPostingJustForPostingover 11 years ago
Lousy writing

I got as far as the "step father" and his "titrate" before I abandoned it. I spot-checked the rest, and found men with "prostrates", and just gave up.

Which, oddly enough, is what I recommend this author do.

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Read***

Thanks for sharing.

thruholewizardthruholewizardabout 9 years ago
a nice story with a happy ending

good stuff ,I wish there was more .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Predictable.

Fuzzy and friendly, but a tad too predictable.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story, But Ruined by English Grammar and Composition Errors!

Gave you Five Stars for the story line and the development of that line.

First today, I read your story, "An Open Letter" and your comments at the end, wherein you stated that you knew your "pesky grammar, punctuation, and spelling stuff", stunk. You said you proofread and used Microsoft Word Processor tools to try to correct your mistakes. (One mistake in that story was calling a child in a stroller a "rag rat". I could see calling the child a "rip rat"; "i" and "u" are next to each other on the keyboard, but you had to go from one end to the other and switch hands to make that mistake!)

But for goodness sake, buy a copy of The University of Chicago Press', "Style Manual"! It's been in print since 1906. Or get an editor here on Lit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Did you really have to make me cry? Nice touching story.

Mojo648Mojo648over 1 year ago

Please continue with the storyline

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous