A Father's Struggle Ch. 01

Story Info
A father learns he's being spied on.
4k words
4.32
12.8k
21
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/26/2024
Created 08/17/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Father's Struggle 01 - Intro

Author's Notes:

I have decided to do a new series that is both part of the SSC series and it's world. And at the same time not.

There might be some overlap between this new series and SSC as some of the characters might intermingle.

----------------------------------

You ever have the problem where you live with not one, not two, but six 'roommates'?

All six are attractive females ranging from 28 to 19.

All six, including yourself, have 'one' elemental flaw.

I know I know you're not seeing a problem with living with six attractive females who can 'and' will drive you completely and utterly insane with lust.

Still not seeing a problem?

Ok here's the 'real' problem....now imagine all six are your daughter's?

Now are you see my problem?

But I'm getting ahead of myself as to how I got the 'joy' of having all six of my insanely gorgeous and ridiculously attractive daughter's living with me.

I guess I should give some back story so you can understand my 'issue'......and dilemma.

My name is Max Frons and I may not look it but I'm 56 years old.....and divorced.

I may not look my age as I looked like I barely exited my 20's and entered into my 30's.

Why do I look like I can barely be old enough to be my oldest daughter's dad?

Easy......I made one simple choice.

I took an 'experimental' fertility drug that was in it's infancy and when I took it there wasn't much known about the drug.

But let me take you back to before I got to my unique life.

I was fresh out of college and half way away from my home town before I met the love of my life....or at least I thought she was the love of my life.

My 'love'.....Stacey Henry who was still attending college.

I happened across 'Stacey' at a frat party at my fraternity....the last party of the year before graduation.

And my fraternity knew how to party.

One minute I was drinking a beer chatting with my brothers about what I planned on doing after I graduated which I told them originally I was going back to my home state and the city that I loved to work my up my own company's ladder so I can take the reigns from my father that my great great grandfather built.

Granted I knew nothing about investing and jack shit about business but with my freshly printed bachelor's degree in business waiting for me to pick up when I walk across the stage told me I was going to find out if I picked the right profession or not.

Normally I would have attended college in my own state but I got a full free ride out on the glorious west coast.

And the females out here.....GOD a whole different ball game compared to home.

Not saying the females in my own city were ugly or anything.....just different level of hotness.

So there I stood bullshitting with my brothers while checking out the 'strange' roaming around the frat just waiting to be picked out and the next a girl accidentally bumps into me spilling beer 'ALL' over me.

At first I was irritated that I was now wearing eau de cheap keg beer that now over powered my original smell good.

The girl profusely apologized for spilling cheap ass beer all over me while my brothers laughed at me.

I sighed as I excused myself to go up to my room to essentially change into less beer soaked clothing and maybe bathe in cologne to help re-attract a female who isn't clumsy.

What I didn't know was that the girl followed me upstairs and into my room because I was too irritated and walked funny so that the beer didn't dry in my crotch and would have to waste time by actually showering and potentially miss out on the free roaming strange that was begging to be taken downstairs.

The 'girl' followed me into my room and closed the door behind her to lock it.

I only noticed her standing in my room after I had taken off my soaked shirt as I turned around to look for something....what I don't remember now.

And I saw her standing in my room smiling as she licked her lips and actually replied, "Don't let me stop you."

It was then I realized that her 'spilling her full beer all over me' was a ploy to get me away from my brothers and to have me all to herself.

We spent the rest of the night as 'we' happily used one another.

Initially I thought that our 'romp' was your typical one night stand as I woke up the next morning to an empty bed and an empty room. As I woke to the empty bed I chalked up the experience that the girl 'used' me to have 'her' way and I was completely fine with that the only thing I knew about her was that she purposely spilled beer on me as I never got her name. Took all the guess work out of it.

Then a few days later before graduation she 'bumped' into me again this time at the movie theaters on the premiere of the latest superhero movie....don't ask me which one I don't remember as there's a slew of them.

One thing led to another and we were in the back row of the movie doing everything but paying attention to the movie.

After the movie I invited her on a dinner date seeing how the night was still young. She accepted.

Then another date just a couple of days before I was supposed to go home.

And finally one more date that quickly escalated into wild abandoned fantastic sex the night before I left for home.

I finally learned her name beyond 'Beer spiller' that I affectionately nicknamed her ever since our first wild night.....I was too afraid to ask her name afterwards.

Then I flew home and started working for my family's name's company still not knowing a damn thing.

I spent the rest of my first year texting 'Stacey' and how fun she seemed. And it was a shame I didn't get to know her better.

We got to know each other via text and was regularly video chatting just about every night as 'both' of us started to have feelings for one another.

Then as a surprise she transferred colleges to finish her two years at the major university in our state that was only a couple of hours away just so she could be closer to me.

We started dating and over the course of two years we fell deeply and madly in love with one another and before she graduated we got hitched.....which initially pissed off my dad because I was marrying a girl I had barely known.

Whatever.

She moved into my house that I had already bought with my own hard earned money though everyone could easily say that 'Daddy bought me my first house'. Sure one could argue that it was 'Daddy's money' but the money went into my account that I earned and I used it to buy my first house. It was logical to me at the time and I still stand on that defense.

About a year into the marriage we tried to start a family going at a rate that would make a bunny exhausted but each time she peed on a stick it always came back negative. After what felt like the seventh or eighth negative stick we went to the doctor and was given the bad news that Stacey was sterile and probably has been her whole life.

She moped around for a little bit while she started her career in law like she wanted while I continued working at my family's company.

Eventually Stacey found a company that was in the process of field testing a new 'experimental' drug that could possibly reverse those unfortunate enough to be sterile.

Only problem was that the company didn't know exactly what would happen with said new drug.

And Stacey was persistent as she wanted kids badly and we hardly gone down the adoption route.....yet.

This drug was a Hail Mary that would either work or wouldn't.

After the company informed us of all the possible things that could happen both bad and good. The ultimate good was that Stacey wouldn't be barren and the drug would reinvigorate her ovaries to pump out healthy strong eggs. The bad was a laundry list of possibilities and various unknowns that they were still testing.

Stacey didn't care all she heard was it could make you pregnant and didn't care about anything else.

I, however, did care because one of the possible outcomes was that it would make me barren by over charging MY receptacles and possibly EXPLODE them.

Yeah I wasn't a fan of that....but I loved Stacey and thought she was my 'forever' girl.

Now I bet you're asking WHY didn't Stacey just take the experimental drug and leave me out of it.

I don't remember the 'exact' lingo the people used but essentially it boiled down to there was a HIGHER chance IF we both took the drug than a MEDIOCRE chance if only Stacey took the drug.

With that logic I was basically forced to get the drug.

SO after a slew of paperwork and signing my name so many times that my hand nearly fell off.

Then came the series of shots that came....for a month.

You might ask yourself If it was a new drug why didn't you just get shot once and wait?

Go back to my original statement.....it was EXPERIMENTAL and at the time they didn't know exactly how many shots was the magic number.

So for three weeks I got two shots a day of this purple elixir that looked like molasses.

I distinctly remember that it was purple and was so thick it looked like it might break the syringe when they pushed the drug into my system.

Stacey for her part got as many if not more for three weeks.

Then BAM we were pregnant and not only were WE happy but Stacey was ECSTATIC.....until the morning sickness hit her.

Naturally the company monitored us the entire pregnancy and helped deliver my first daughter into the world as she was sired with the name Heather Margaret Frons.

The company and doctors continued to monitor not only us but our newborn daughter as well for roughly a year before they were satisfied with the results and moved on.

With the drug a success....a well placed financial investment that would pay me HUGE benefits later. The company rolled out the 'drug' and started opening fertility clinics.

A few years later after Stacey had begun to make a name for herself at the court house and our daughter was roughly four did the urge for another child to spark in Stacey's mind.

So we tried again after remaining protected over the last four years and BAM Stacey was pregnant with greater ease......and we received our first 'shock' that caused me to having my own morning sickness as Stacey was pregnant with triplets.

So we welcomed Savanna, Nicole, and Mackenzie into the world.

Once again the 'company' helped deliver our triplets and monitored us both during pregnancy and a year afterwards before declaring everything appeared to be normal.

I became more of a stay at home dad raising my four daughters while the family company allowed me to do minimal work from home while I raised my children.

Everything was going fine for five more years before we were graced by the pregnancy fairy and Stacey was carrying twins.

This time the doctors put in a device to essentially seal Stacey's ovaries after Abby and Haley were brought into the world.

With our house now becoming CROWDED we sold the now cramped house that I originally bought and opted for a more spacious house on the hills....and being closer to my dad.

Once again I became the stay at home dad thinking my life was perfect.....hectic.....but perfect.

My oldest daughter, Heather was about 12 and my twins were about 4 when drama came into our 'perfect' life.

With the twins about to go to preschool it was time I became more involved with the family business is when I decided to install a security system.

Looking back I wished I hadn't installed said camera.....and at the same time I'm happy I did.

The camera's were installed and I went off to work for the first time in nearly twelve years though I wasn't exactly idle while I raised my daughters. I did work from home and continued making investments.

I dropped the kiddos off at their respective learning facilities and went off to work.

I wasn't at work for very long when I decided to check the camera's to make sure the house was ok and to make sure the babysitter we hired would be arriving soon with our youngest from pre-school.

And what do I find?

My wife fucking another man....in our bed.

Now you can imagine how distraught as I watched my wife fuck another man.

Initially I waited and watched the show while my life fell into crumble's until my wife and whoever quickly got themselves together just as soon as the babysitter arrived with our youngest and snuck out the back so the babysitter didn't know.

I sat there dumbfounded feeling my heart shatter into a million pieces.

I don't know how long I sat there just staring at the video feed while my eyes never seemed to stop watering.

But eventually my mind started working again.

At first I wanted to confront Stacey and yell at her knowing her infidelity but then a slew of question's hit me.

How long has this been happening?

Was this the first time?

The question's started to take me down a dark path and I wanted to confront Stacey.

But then I made a decision and started to form a plan.

I quickly went to my father and asked if I could go on some company trip or something almost to the point of begging just so I didn't have to go home so I could formulate my plan.

He looked at me quizzically but eventually he said he was going to send some people on a trip out of the city to check on some property that they had purchased before the company would offer it out to another company in hopes for a contract to do business.

I literally begged to be part of the team.

My dad sighed and agreed saying that the team will report their findings to me and I report to him.

I thanked him and immediately called Stacey and pretended to be apologetic and feigned ignorance of what I saw as I told her my sudden business trip and lied saying this was an opportunity to prove myself in front of my dad.

She sounded pissed at first but happy at the possibility of my proving myself in front of my dad.

I quickly went home and packed my clothes to be away for an extended amount of time so I could figure out my next step.

I don't know why I did it as I was certain my girl's were mine but I grabbed each of the combs and threw them into my bag.

And I rushed out the door before Stacey could come home. Not trusting myself to be in the same place as my wife alone.

I quickly went to a doctor's office requesting a paternity test handed them clumps of my daughter's hair from each of their combs and plucked out my own hair. I filled out the paperwork and requested them to email me the results.

Then I high tailed it out of town to a run down prison staying in motel that still semi functioned.

I got into my room and started to plan my next steps.

I scoured the internet to see if anyone had gone through what I was going through hoping for idea's on how to handle my situation.

I read a Fuck ton of sob stories as more than one person went through the same thing I was going through and read their experiences both bad and good.

It was then I formulated my plan just as I got my confirmation and sighed a sigh of relief as they results from my paternity test of my daughter's came back telling me I was indeed the father.

With that confirmed I quickly contacted a divorce lawyer careful to not use the same law firm as my wife's and explained my situation.

I found a lawyer and he quickly informed me that I needed to collect evidence of my wife's infidelity and referenced me to their off the books private investigator.

For three month's the private investigator collected evidence while I did my own 'collection'.

Seems my wife wasn't exactly careful during those three months.

During that time I pretended I had lots of work that I needed to catch up on and pretty much slept in my parents spare bedroom hardly coming home other than eating dinner with my girl's and pretended nothing was happening.

In those three months my wife had not one but at least eleven suitors that had bedded her.

Pissed I carefully left evidence on purpose for my daughters that I 'accidentally' left open of their mothers infidelity just so I could steer the narrative with my girl's when they would kiss me good night like they normally did.

Naturally my girl's found my planned evidence on their mother and we talked as I pretended to be shocked letting them draw their own conclusions.

Then on the fourth month I served Stacey divorce papers....on her birthday.

Naturally she was shocked....then pissed. Then she cried begging me to not leave her as I calmly presented to her with each one of her suitors that she opened her legs for.

She begged me to not leave and said she would do counseling and marriage counseling. Anything to save our marriage.

I calmly replied if she only had one suitor then sure but eleven we were over.

We started our divorce proceedings as we both got nasty.

Now normally, especially my state, in various states when a divorce happens usually the female comes out with nearly everything while the male is usually left penniless.

I got lucky as my lawyer did their research and got us the one judge who absolutely hates my wife and is known to look down on infidelity cases.

So once the judge heard that my wife was unfaithful she was pretty much done.

Plus the judge had to talk to my girl's and see who they wanted to live with. After my little leave evidence of their mother's infidelity they pretty much wanted to live with me and wanted nothing to do with their mother.

And after hearing everything the judge made his decision.

We had to sell the house so I could keep 80% of the sale while my wife kept 20%.

Our shared bank account had to be split down the middle.

My wife had to pay me a small stipend of her income for half the time we were married.

And she had to pay me child support until our youngest were 18 along with continue paying for their insurance.

After he made his determination I spoke saying I didn't want to move or sell the house because it was a nice house...at the time it was.

I told the judge Stacey could keep her pay check's if she moved out of the house so I could keep the house. She still had to pay me child support and pay for their insurance.

She accepted and within a week she moved out and continued to work in town....for a bit.

After about a year she moved back to the west coast and I heard a few years later she remarried.

Whatever she was no longer my problem.

I made the girl's talk to their mother until their 18th birthday every month.

Now let me cover the 'problems'.

Throughout our marriage, until the infidelity, my sex life with Stacey was pretty stable....and regular enough. On average we'd fuck at least four or five times a month especially after our youngest started to be independent.

After the divorce I started to notice that I would get random boners and the longer I remained abstinent the frequency of those random boners increased.

Naturally, especially around my girl's and at work, I hid the random boner....or at least I tried. I wasn't exactly small..... nor was I overly large.

So after some trial and error I found the perfect system to hide my boner in the form of specialized boxers, loose pants and crossing my legs.

Granted crossing my legs hurts like a bitch.

Then came the need to take care of those boners as my masturbation increased to where I had more than one pocket pussy.

The longer I went without sex the more often I masturbated to where I was masturbating at least four times a day.

And it didn't help that there was more than one female who was gorgeous enough to cause a 'boner' making me excuse myself to take care of said 'boner'.

Eventually I worked myself up in the company knowing every facet to where I was sitting as a chairman and sitting on the board until my father's official retirement where I took over his spot as CEO.....and his gorgeous more spacious house as he retired to somewhere more....warm.

12