A Father's Struggle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now onto my daughter's and my continuing 'problem'.

Growing up my daughter's were for the most part normal.

Sure they had their occasional squabbles growing up......especially the triplets.

At first when the girl's were growing up I hadn't noticed much about my appearance attributing my bodies failure to age properly as good genes but then I remembered my dad definitely looked his age when I was growing up but chalked my aging as a one off.

It wasn't until Heather started maturing is when I started to put one and one together.

Heather when she started to mature it seemed like she was a child one moment and an adult the next.

One day she was flat chested and a happy go lucky little girl. The next she needed bras and make up.

By the time she hit 18 years old her body and face rivaled her mother if not put her mother to shame.

One moment she didn't care about calories the next she was counting them to stay skinny.

At first I really didn't put one and one together that my simple decision was doing anything beyond knocking up Stacey and chalked up Heather's maturity to coming into womanhood.

But as time slowly slid by the more I noticed that the experimental fertility drug was doing more than making me 'fertile'.

It was the only logical reason why my body refused to age correctly.

When my triplets hit 18 I noticed that I looked like I barely exited my 20's. My muscle's looked like they hadn't deteriorated whatsoever.

And I wasn't the only one affected as my girl's each looked like model's.... Without Makeup.

By the time the twins hit 18 is when everything started to become pronounced as I had still looked like I barely left my 20's and looked more like my oldest's boyfriend and not her father.

At first when Heather left for college I expected her to start her life but was surprised when she moved back in after graduation wanting to be with her dad and be helpful.

Then the triplets left for college only to come back home to help take care of their dad and to figure out their next move.

And finally the twins. Both decided to attend the local college here in our lovely city. Both wanting to follow in my footsteps and major in business.

So yeah that's my situation....and my problem.

Little did I know my problem was also their problem.

12