All Comments on 'A Favor for a Friend'

by CarpellaRosi7

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitalmost 11 years ago
Hopefully...

We'll hear more from this sexy threesome. Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Excellent.

I really liked the husband initiating the conversation, giving explicit permission, and then providing instructions. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"I think I would roll over so I was on my back and let my wife pull my pants down."

"My *friend's* wife", surely?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 11 years ago
Excellent debut

Well-written, with solid description, believable development and good dialogue. Look forward to reading more of your stories in the near future.

wingman777wingman777almost 11 years ago
more more more

Definately think another chapter of this is in order. Describing the month before Jason leaves.

Suggestions include Jason moving in. Hubby being cut off while Jason takes the master bedroom and enjoys full access until he leaves.

Subsequent chapters could be about Jason going to a Caribbean island for a month on vacation and the wife goes and stays with him the entire time.

You started a wicked timeline with lots of options.. Nice work!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well wrote

I liked this story. There was a few spelling and grammatical mistakes here and there which should prompt you to check more thoroughly next time. Other than that it was well structured with almost visible characters in your mind. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Latin

It's "semper paratus" with an "a" not an "e".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Almost perfect

Believable and well paced. But there are a few typos that detract from the overall effect. So, 4 instead of 5.

Rolando1225Rolando1225almost 2 years ago

Interesting first story. Seems to me, after finishing dictation, run a spell checker program to pick up unnecessary errors. Thanks for the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous