A Favor for a Friend

Story Info
Checking in on a friend's daughter leads to much more.
6.5k words
4.65
63.1k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to ChancesAre for reviewing and editing my work. Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

***

Ryan received the text just after noon.

Green light

He responded simply:

We're a go

He hid the burner phone in the trunk of his car, tucked into the spare tire compartment. It was overkill of course. They weren't spies, but the subterfuge was part of the fun. Ryan stepped out of his cookie-cutter suburban home dressed for a run on a warm spring day.

Ryan was a bear of a man, and had no interest in running. Deadlifts and bench presses were more his speed. Neither was on the agenda today, however. There were better ways to break a sweat awaiting him. Instead, he strode purposefully to his destination a few streets over.

As he turned onto her street he saw a neighbor several houses away, working in the lawn. Now he decided to jog, avoiding eye contact as he passed. He did not want to be remembered. When he reached his destination, an equally generic residence as the one he departed, he glanced around before ringing the doorbell.

Stacy answered the door dressed in a cute tee-shirt and fashionable jeans that hugged her shapely figure. "Come on in stranger," she greeted him, stepping aside with a smile.

Ryan waited for her to shut the door before drawing her to him. His muscular arms enveloped her against him, as he towered over her. "Janine is at work. She won't be home until around six. Heather has soccer practice after school. She won't get back until at least five," he said.

"What if practice gets canceled?" Stacy challenged as she pressed against him.

"She'll go to our house. I'll get a ping when she turns off the alarm. Same if Janine comes home early," Ryan responded immediately.

Stacy nodded, satisfied. "Scott's been working late all week and texted me to say he would be again tonight. Kaitlyn's home from college, but she's at a movie with friends. She just posted a picture on Instagram from the theater."

They both smiled. Their checklist was part of the ritual, and the ritual had kept them safe for three years and counting.

Ryan pressed his lips to Stacy's. "Where are we today?"

"Guestroom," she murmured against his lips, before taking his hand and guiding him up the stairs.

He followed after her, admiring her figure. When she tossed her flowing auburn locks and looked over her shoulder with a devilish grin, the twinkle in her eyes made Ryan weak.

His arms slid around her waist as they reached the bedroom. She turned and kissed him deeply. Their hands were all over each other, clothing flying off between hungry kisses. When she was finally bare, he paused.

"Damn, you look gorgeous," he murmured.

"It's not like you haven't seen it all before," she answered, blushing as she did a little twirl.

"Every time is as good as the first," he whispered, drawing her close again. Ryan kissed her warmly as he laid her back on the bed. Tenderly nuzzling along her jaw, he murmured, "Tell me what you want. I want to hear you say it."

"Mmmmmm. I want that big cock of yours," Stacy purred.

"All in good time," Ryan answered as he kissed down her throat. His hands found her ample breasts, kneading them firmly. His fingertips teased against her nipples before pinching and rolling them slowly.

Stacy groaned. "Suck on my tits. Pleeeeease."

Ryan happily complied. He loved Stacy's breasts. Even in his giant hands, her tits were a handful. His tongue flicked rapidly against her pert nipple, before sucking deeply on it. He was rewarded with a deep moan.

"Fuck, that feels good," Stacy gasped.

He nibbled lightly against her nipple before moving to her other breast. As he suckled deeply against her he felt her back arch, offering him more. Ryan loved Stacy's tits, but he hungered for something else. Reluctantly he extracted himself from her breast, kissing lower down her stomach. His tongue flicked against her navel.

"Are you nice and wet for me?"

Stacy groaned as he kissed along her hip, then nuzzled along the inside of her thigh. "I've been thinking about you all morning. I'm sooooo wet."

Ryan inhaled her scent before flicking his tongue against her pussy. "You sure are. And you taste so good," he answered, lapping at her faster. His fingers pressed into her hips, holding her steady as he tasted her juices.

"Fuck. That feels so good! Don't stop!" Stacy implored as she squirmed.

Ryan reached between her legs. His thumb found her clit, rubbing it rapidly as he licked her faster.

Stacy cried out. Her hips pressed against Ryan as he teased her clit.

Ryan slid his other hand beneath her, cupping her ass and pulling her towards him as his tongue parted her lips as slipped into her warm, wet pussy. Rubbing her clit faster, he moaned against her as her hips bucked against his face. Lapping at her furiously, he felt her begin to tense.

Stacy cried out as her juices coated his lips. Ryan licked at her hungrily, rubbing her clit as her body shook violently. Finally, her body collapsed.

"Fuck," Stacy gasped. "That's not fair."

Ryan smiled up at her. Slowly easing up from between her legs. He kissed her deeply as his body blanketed hers, letting her taste herself on him. His tongue played against hers as they made out like teenagers. His cock rubbed between her legs, teasing against her pussy.

"I want to be on top," Stacy demanded.

Ryan smiled and dutifully obliged. Rolling over, he drew her atop him. Gazing up at her, admiring her pendulous breasts as she straddled his waist.

Her eyes never left his as she impaled herself on his rigid cock. She paused for a moment, getting used to his girth within her. Then lifting up, she drove down firmly on him, letting out a piercing cry as she did.

Ryan groaned out as his hips pushed up to meet her. He loved the way her tits bounced as she rode his cock. Their rhythm increased as he thrust up over and over.

"Yes! Fuck! You feel so good inside me," she cried out. "Give me that cock."

Ryan was in a state of bliss, but that was all about to end. In an instant, his world changed. Out of the corner of his eye, Ryan caught a figure in the doorway. He froze for a moment that felt like an eternity as his eyes locked with the cute, petite, teen. Kaitlyn's face bore a look of shock, then pure horror, then...a smile as she watched her mother ride his cock? She bit her lip, but didn't move.

"Don't stop!" Stacy demanded. "I need it!"

Ryan thrust back as though in a trance. His life flashed before him. He knew it would never be the same after today. What the hell, he thought. My life is over. Might as well enjoy one last pleasure. Ryan turned his attention back to Stacy, slamming back up into her as though this were the last time he'd enjoy their carnal pleasure.

Stacy cried out. "Fuck yes. Give it to me. Just like that!" Her body shook as he pistoned into her. Ryan felt his body tense. His balls tightening, before the powerful release. Over and over he came inside her, shooting his seed deep into her pussy. No words escaped his lips, only a primal cry he knew could be heard throughout the house.

Stacy collapsed atop him, kissing him lazily. "Holy shit. What got into you, baby? That was fucking incredible."

"You sound surprised," Ryan gasped, glancing towards the door, but no one was there.

"Oh no. It's always incredible, but this time something was...different."

Ryan's mind was racing. He couldn't focus.

"We should probably get cleaned up," Stacy murmured. "I'm gonna grab a shower. Join me?"

Ryan consented in a daze. If this was the last day of his life as he knew it, he might as well enjoy every last moment.

***

Five years later...

Ryan awoke to his phone buzzing. He grasped for it, cursing as he knocked it from its charging stand. When he finally drew it to his face, the light from its screen pierced his eyes like daggers. Why the hell was Scott calling after midnight?

"Scott? Is everything ok?" he blurted out as he sat up in bed. "I thought you and Stacy were in Europe?"

"We are. Sorry to wake you, man. I have a huge favor to ask you," Scott implored.

"Of course. Name it. You know, I'd do anything for you guys," Ryan answered without hesitation, now fully alert.

"It's Kaitlyn. Apparently her company went through a round of layoffs," Scott's voice trailed off.

"Damn, that's a rough break. She's a smart cookie though. She'll bounce back," Ryan reassured him.

"Oh I'm sure she will in time. She's just taking it really hard now. You know she was already having a rough time dealing with her breakup," Scott answered sadly.

"I can understand that," Ryan empathized.

"Well, she's gone up to the cabin. I really don't want her to be up there by herself right now," Scott continued. "If there were any other options, I wouldn't ask. I just can't cut the trip short though. It's our twenty-fifth anniversary and Stacy's been looking forward to this for so long. Is there any chance you can run up there and check on her?"

Ryan hesitated a moment. This felt like a bad idea, but he couldn't say no. "Of course I will."

"Thanks, man. I owe you big time," Scott sighed in relief.

They said their goodbyes and Ryan fell back on the pillows. This was definitely a bad idea. Being alone with Kaitlyn, her parents thousands of miles away, what could go wrong? The aftermath of that fateful day five years ago had been awkward enough. Fortunately, Kaitlyn had no interest in divulging what she'd seen, but it always hung over Ryan like a sword that could drop at any time.

Since then, he'd seen Kaitlyn only a few times. Their relationship had changed. Ryan understandably became more nervous around her, wondering if she'd ever change her mind about keeping her silence. Kaitlyn, on the other hand, seemed less inhibited around him. She seemed more teasing and flirtatious. There were more subtle touches and playful double entendres. Surely it was just his imagination, Ryan thought.

He rolled over trying to get some sleep but his mind would not settle. His mind kept going back to that sexy little body, smiling as she watched from the doorway.

***

Ryan arrived at the cabin late in the afternoon. His big black Silverado dwarfed the blue Jeep parked haphazardly in front of the door. He stretched as his boots hit the dirt, unwinding from the long, bumpy ride. The cabin had been a wreck when he and Scott bought it years ago. They both saw the promise in it though. The location was secluded, overlooking the lake, perfect for escaping their lives in the city. Over the years they'd fixed the place up and now it was immaculate.

It had seen a lot of use over the years. The two couples used it as a vacation getaway and as a love nest. The kids loved bringing their friends up to boat and swim in the lake. Now though, it represented an escape and Ryan dreaded the impending encounter.

Since his divorce, Ryan retreated here more often by himself. He understood Kaitlyn's instinct to get away. Knocking on the door he waited, but there was no answer. He thought about letting himself in, but did not want to startle her. He strode around the cabin to see if she might be out back. As he climbed the stairs to the deck, he froze.

Ryan's eyes snapped wide as he gazed at Kaitlyn, laying out on her stomach facing away from him. Her body was bare as the day she was born. The sun glistened against her evenly tanned skin. She was thin, with a swimmer's tight, toned frame. Long brown hair cascaded down her back. Her legs parted just far enough to expose her fresh, bare, pussy. Ryan's breath caught. He started to retreat when he heard a shriek.

"Ryan?!" Kaitlyn bounced to her feet and bounded towards him, throwing herself into his arms. Instinctively, he drew her to him as she buried her face against his chest. His hands moved along her bare back, and he felt her flinch. "Shit. I forgot I wasn't wearing anything," she cursed as she recoiled.

"Hey, no need to apologize on my account," Ryan smiled, reassuringly.

"Perve!" she giggled.

"Tease!" he grinned back.

She eased back into his arms as he held her close. He could feel the bulge growing in his jeans. There was no way she couldn't feel it against her bare stomach.

"Your dad asked me to check in on you. He was worried about you being up here alone," Ryan explained.

Kaitlyn rolled her eyes. "I can't believe he asked you to check up on me. I'm sorry you had to come all the way out here."

"Oh, it's no trouble. When he told me what happened, I completely understood"

Kaitlyn smirked looking up at Ryan, "I wonder what mom thought when he told her you were coming up here."

Ryan cringed, but forced a smile and ignored her jab. "I really didn't mean to surprise you. I texted a few times that I was heading up," Ryan explained apologetically.

"I turned my phone off," Kaitlyn scowled. "Didn't want to deal with anyone."

"It sounds like you've been having a rough time," Ryan said, stroking her hair gently.

"I guess you could say that," Kaitlyn replied. Reluctantly she pulled back, turning and sauntering over to the deck chair. Bending over, she put on a show of reaching for her coverall, slowly putting it on. "It's been a year."

"Do you feel like talking about it? I'm a good listener."

"Not even a little," she snapped.

Ryan followed her into the house. "If there's anything I can do, I'm here for you."

Kaitlyn paused for a moment. "I needed to get away, but dad's right. I really don't want to be alone. Any chance you could stay a little while?"

Ryan nodded. "As long as you need."

Kaitlyn seemed to brighten at the thought.

Ryan glanced around the place, noticing two wine bottles sitting by the sink.

"Don't judge," Kaitlyn scolded as she caught his gaze.

"What have you been doing for food?" Ryan asked with a hint of concern.

"Grabbing things here and there. Haven't had much of an appetite," Kaitlyn answered quietly.

"Why don't you go get cleaned up. We'll go into town and grab some dinner," Ryan smiled.

Kaitlyn nodded as she headed towards her bedroom, her expression conveying an air of relief. "That sounds wonderful."

***

The restaurant was a dive, but alive on a Friday night. Kaitlyn was wearing a tight white tee-shirt and jeans, both clinging to her body. Ryan couldn't take his eyes off her. The image of her bare form from earlier in the day filled his head. As the hostess led them to their table, he couldn't help but be proud of his companion for the evening. Anyone who looked in their direction probably saw a father and daughter out for dinner, but he still imagined some saw her as more.

Ryan's eyes never left Kaitlyn's tight little ass, until she settled into their booth. He slid in close next to her. They each ordered beers to start; an IPA for him and fruity sour for her. Surprisingly, the conversation flowed freely. Ryan was mesmerized. It wasn't just that he was drawn to her physically. He found himself entranced by her smile, her smarts, her bubbly personality. They'd never been extremely close before. Their shared moment of embarrassment made that impossible. In this place though, they fit like a glove.

One beer turned into two and their dinners arrived. Both chose burgers and Ryan was shocked at the ravenous way in which Kaitlyn attacked hers. Her slender figure clearly was not a result of starvation. He admired her comfort around him. As the drinks flowed, their conversation turned more personal.

"We never really talked about you and mom," Kaitlyn said gingerly.

Ryan's breath caught. "I always appreciated your discretion about that."

"What was I going to do? Tell dad?"

"The thought had crossed my mind. A lot of terrible thoughts crossed my mind," Ryan smiled weakly.

"I could have blackmailed you," Kaitlyn teased.

"I thought about that too," Ryan answered nervously.

"Ooooh. What would you have given to keep that secret?"

"You'll never know," Ryan shot back.

"Relax. I never wanted to hurt you guys. I was just shocked at what happened. The last thing I wanted was to blow up our family or kick you out of our life," Kaitlyn said, squeezing Ryan's hand reassuringly.

"I know. I just wish we never put you in that position," Ryan answered.

"It was fine. After I got over the initial shock, it just got me thinking. Are you ok talking about you two?" Kaitlyn asked, hopefully.

Ryan really did not want to revisit the worst day of his life, but he nodded. "What do you want to know?"

"Well how did you two get together for starters?" Kaitlyn asked, eyes wide.

"I knew your parents for years. We met when Janine and I moved into the neighborhood. All of us hit it off from the start. I was closer friends with your dad, but that all changed when I switched jobs and started working from home. "

"I remember that. You started being home when we got back from school," Kaitlyn recalled.

Ryan nodded. "Stacy was home during the day, so we started spending more time together. At first we were just friends. It was nice to have company during the day. Everything was completely platonic. That all changed when she learned that your dad had cheated on her," Ryan said, watching Kaitlyn closely.

"What?! I never knew that," Kaitlyn exclaimed.

"She never confronted him. When she confided in me, we talked about it, but she didn't think they'd make it if she did. She loved your dad and she thought he loved her. I guess she hoped it was a one time thing, but it ate at her. I tried to reassure her that this was on him. I told her he was crazy to step out on her. Over time, we grew closer and confessed our attraction for each other. That's how it started," Ryan said, his voice trailing off.

"When was this?" Kaitlyn asked curiously.

"You were in high school then. We were together for about three years when you found out."

Kaitlyn's eyes widened. "Damn. It wasn't just some fling then. Were you two in love?"

Ryan shook his head. "It was never like that. For both of us, it was more about being wanted."

"Are you still seeing her?"

Again Ryan shook his head. "After you caught us, I was shaken up. I didn't end it right away because I didn't want to tell her you knew, but we started seeing each other less often. Then when Janine and I split up, something changed with your mom. She said she needed to rededicate herself to her marriage. That was the last time we were together."

"Damn. She dumped you while you were going through your divorce? That's cold," Kaitlyn blurted out.

Ryan gazed at Kaitlyn for a moment in surprise. The last reaction he expected from this confession was empathy. "I guess it was, but I didn't blame her."

"Still. After all that time, the least she could have done is help you through that," Kaitlyn said with a frown.

"Like I said, our thing wasn't like that. It wasn't that emotional."

"I get it, but you can't tell me you couldn't use a good fuck while you were going through that," Kaitlyn grinned.

Ryan was shocked at how forward she was. "You're probably right. Honestly, it all worked out as well as could be expected. Your dad never found out. He and your mom figured things out. They seem to be doing great. I only regret dragging you into it."

Kaitlyn smiled. "Sometimes I do too, but mostly I don't. That day changed my life."

Ryan winced. "I can imagine. I'm really sorry that ever happened. You never should have had to see that."

"It's not that. It's just that it made me feel weird about my own love life. I mean, I was in college and my church lady mom had a wilder sex life than I did," Kaitlyn said, shaking her head. "I mean seriously, she sang in the choir. When I was little, she taught Sunday School."

Ryan chuckled. "You know, that was part of the attraction. Bringing out her bad side was a rush."

Kaitlyn grinned. "Hearing her begging for your cock was...eye-opening. I couldn't help wonder what it was like to crave sex like that."

12