A Favor for a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan felt his cock throb as he listened to this cute little thing talk about her sexual hunger. Just hearing her say the word 'cock' so casually, made him hard. "Well I'm sure you had plenty of opportunities to rectify that at school," Ryan replied.

"Oh and boy did I take advantage of them. After that, I got up to all kinds of trouble. Anything that made me wet, I went for it," Kaitlyn gushed proudly.

"Like what?" Ryan responded with increasing curiosity. Seeing this side of Kaitlyn was a rush, and he was eager to see how far she would go.

"Boys, girls...boys and girls. Older guys. I tried a lot of stuff," Kaitlyn giggled unashamedly.

"Damn," Ryan sighed. "I never imagined."

"You're imagining it now though, aren't you?" she teased.

"How could I not?" he answered as his curiosity rose. He was dying to hear more about her escapades. "What was the hottest thing you did?"

Kaitlyn thought for a moment. "Well the truth is I kind of learned boys weren't for me."

For a moment Ryan deflated, earning him a smirk from Kaitlyn.

"They were just so immature and self-centered. Older guys seemed to appreciate me more," she continued. Ryan perked back up immediately.

"I slept with a few of my professors. That was ok. None of them really did it for me though. But then I hooked up with one of my roommate's dad during homecoming weekend. It was really hot. Plus, it was kind of naughty sneaking around. You can relate to that high, can't you?"

Nodding with a tinge of guilt. "You could say that."

"I thought it would be just that weekend. But then a couple months later I got a text about going away for spring break. I wasn't sure what to do. A part of me really wanted to go, but I was a little scared being away with this guy alone in the Bahamas. I mean I barely knew him and I was friends with his daughter. Still, I just couldn't say no."

Ryan was enthralled, "How did that go?"

"Well for starters, it turns out we weren't alone. He invited a couple of his buddies and their girlfriends to join us at the beach house," Kaitlyn said as she polished off her plate.

"Was that better or worse? I guess it might have been less awkward?" Ryan inquired.

"Partly. I mean it was clear these guys were all married and the girls were their pieces on the side. The girls were all cool though, so that helped. At first I was a little nervous, but it ended up being one big party. A lot of it was a blur. There was a lot of booze and weed involved, but I know I hooked up with everyone there by the time the week was over," Kaitlyn's sweet smile belied her naughty words. Her eyes never left Ryan's.

"Damn. That's wild," Ryan blurted out, shocked.

"At first it was just me and Tom, but then he said he wanted me to hook up with one of the girls, Amber. I was more than happy to put on a show for him. Plus she was smoking hot. Of course he ended up joining in. And then, it was only right that I return the favor for Amber's man, right?" Kaitlyn grinned. "After that it was basically a free for all."

Ryan just shook his head. "Wow."

Kaitlyn nodded. "I like who I became after I caught you guys. I loved all of it. Well maybe not all of it. There was some bad sex in there too, but overall I don't regret the experiences I had after that. At least I didn't until this year."

"What happened this year?" Ryan asked with concern.

"It kind of led to me breaking up with Trevor."

"I don't understand," he said, confused.

Kaitlyn frowned. "Trevor was a really good guy. We got along great. He probably could have been the one. He was the kind of guy I was willing to change for."

"You shouldn't have to change for anyone."

"I couldn't be the slut I was in college forever. At some point, I had to grow up."

"And growing up meant settling down with this Trevor?"

"Don't say it like that. He was nice. The sex was pretty good. I could drive a minivan for him," she giggled.

"So what happened?"

"Kelsey, one of my friends from college, came to visit. We all went out one night and had a bit too much to drink. She started telling stories from those days. Nothing really bad. She didn't mean any harm. She didn't say anything about the two of us fucking or sharing guys. It was all harmless party stories."

"Harmless huh?" Ryan probed.

"Yeah, just like how drunk we'd get or the kind of boys we were into back then. She said she never thought I'd be the one to settle down first."

"I'm sure that got Trevor curious."

Kaitlyn nodded. "After she left, Trevor wanted to know more. I told him it was just silliness in college and I was past that, but he just couldn't let it go. He kept obsessing over it. Finally I had to tell him some of the stuff I did. He couldn't handle it."

"His loss," Ryan snorted. "Any guy should appreciate you...all of you. You shouldn't have to pretend to be something you're not."

"Be serious. No man is gonna want to be with someone who did the stuff I've done. I'm the girl you fuck, not the girl you marry."

Ryan took Kaitlyn's hand, gazing into her eyes. "Any man would be lucky to have you. The real you."

Kaitlyn looked stunned for a moment, then flashed a heart-melting smile. "Let's get out of here."

***

Ryan's hands found Kaitlyn the moment he kicked the door of the cabin shut behind him. His body ached with desire for her hot little body. His strong arms slid around her, drawing her closer against him and eliciting a girlish giggle.

"Someone's in a hurry," she purred, pressing her hands to his chest as she gazed up at him. "What if I'm not ready?"

"Oh and what would get you ready?" Ryan played along.

"Tell me why you want me. I've seen your taste in women, and it's not me," she challenged.

"Are you crazy? You're hot as hell!"

Kaitlyn pulled away with a playful grin. "I'm a lot of things. I've been called cute or pretty, but hot? I don't think so."

Ryan frowned. "Hell yes, hot! I can't get enough of that body."

"This body?" she answered, running her hands down her sides. "Guys like tits and ass. And these aren't getting it done," she said cupping her breasts as she wiggled her bottom.

"Baby, you have the hottest, tightest little body. When I saw you out on the deck, it took every ounce of restraint to not dive between your legs." Ryan's voice was strong and insistent.

Kaitlyn's eyes widened. "You mean that?" she whimpered.

Ryan just nodded as he stepped towards her, drawing her to him. "I need this body." Scooping her up easily in his burly arms, he carried her towards her bedroom. She felt so small against him. Gently, he set her down on the bed, reaching down and lifting her shirt over her head with one smooth motion. Quickly, he disposed of her bra as well, before kneeling and shucking off her jeans and panties. Taking a step back he admired her. She blushed as he drank in her toned, shapely legs, her smooth flat stomach, her firm, perky breasts.

Easing her legs apart, Ryan dove between them earning him a deep sigh. Slowly, he licked her pussy, savoring her wetness. "Damn, you taste good."

Kaitlyn sighed deeply. "Mmmmm. A lot of guys don't like eating pussy."

"Well you better get used to it as long as I'm around," Ryan retorted as he flicked his tongue against her clit.

Kaitlyn squirmed as he licked her. Reaching between her legs he eased two fingers into her as he lapped her clit, curling them inside her. She moaned out as he began to pump her pussy with his fingers. He felt her fingers in his hair as she writhed against him. Pulling his fingers from her, he replaced them with his tongue. He savored her wetness before pushing his tongue as deep into her as he could.

"Fuck yes!" Kaitlyn cried out. "Just like that!"

Her pleas were rewarded as he tongued her mercilessly. His thumb found her clit, rubbing the slick little nub intensely. He felt her body tense as she let out a shriek. Her climax was powerful as she bucked against his face. Ryan used his free hand to cup her ass, pulling her tight to him as she came.

"Yes...yes...fuck!" she cried as she collapsed back on the bed.

Ryan nuzzled her pussy for a moment, sending shivers through Kaitlyn's body. Slowly he rose up and gazed over the pretty, disheveled, mess before him.

"Fuck, I've never had a guy eat my pussy like that," she groaned.

Ryan leaned down, kissing her tenderly. Kaitlyn's arms snaked around Ryan. Slowly she rose up. Reaching out, Kaitlyn unfastened Ryan's jeans, tugging them down with his boxers as he disposed of his shirt. "My turn," she sang excitedly. She froze, and her eyes widened as his cock sprang free. "Damn! There's no way I'm going to be able to swallow that thing." Kaitlyn's expression betrayed sheer amazement and anticipation as she reached out.

"You don't have to swallow it all," Ryan reassured her.

"But I wanted to show you I could deepthroat," she pouted as her slender fingers wrapped around his thick member. "Fuck...I can't even get my fingers all the way around."

Ryan smiled proudly. "I'm a big guy."

"I've had big. This is a monster," Kaitlyn's eyes never left her prize. Leaning in, her tongue darted out, flicking against the tip as she stroked him.

"Baby, it's fine. I've never had a girl deepthroat me. The key to a good blowjob is all in the tongue."

Kaitlyn paused as she smiled up at him. She closed her eyes as she held his thick shaft against her cheek, feeling its weight against her. Slowly she rubbed it over her face. "Is it now?"

Ryan gasped at her sexy little show, his cock throbbing.

Kaitlyn eased back, gazing at his magnificent cock. Slowly her lips stretched as she took just the head in her mouth.

Ryan groaned. Her tongue felt so good on his cock as she stroked it. Reaching down, his fingers tangled in her hair as she sucked him. He was lost in pleasure when he heard it...the unwelcome buzz of his phone.

Kaitlyn eased off his cock as she reached for his jeans, pooled on the floor.

"Leave it," Ryan growled.

"What if it's your work?" she purred as she reached into the pocket. "Or..." her eyes widened with a wicked grin. "My dad!"

Ryan winced as Kaitlyn held the phone out to him.

"You should answer it. He'll be worried if you don't," Kaitlyn giggled.

Ryan watched in horror as she hit accept before shoving it into his hand. "Uh. Hi Scott." Ryan answered weakly.

"Hey man. Is everything good over there? Just wanted to check in and see how Kaitlyn was doing." Scott said cheerfully.

Ryan bit his lip to suppress a groan as Kaitlyn resumed her efforts. His eyes locked on her as her lips stretched lewdly around his cock, inch by inch disappearing until the head hit the back of her throat.

"Yeah. Everything is good here," Ryan managed to gasp out. "Kaitlyn's doing good. We went into town for dinner and just got back."

"Oh that's great. I'm glad she's doing ok. I was worried she wouldn't be eating right out there," Scott said with relief.

Kaitlyn tried to go deeper down on Ryan's massive member, but hit her limit. Pulling back she gasped and coughed. Thick strings of saliva and precum connected her lips to Ryan's cock, and dripped down her chin.

"Is that Kaitlyn?" Scott asked with concern.

"Oh uh. Yeah. I think she choked on her dessert. She's fine," Ryan grinned deviously at Kaitlyn as she gasped for breath. "Do you want to talk to her?"

"Yeah that would be great," Scott answered.

Ryan thrust the phone towards Kaitlyn, who scowled as she took it from him, flopping back on the bed. "Hi dad."

Ryan took the opportunity to return the torture Kaitlyn just inflicted upon him. Grasping her hips, he leaned down, kissing softly over her stomach.

"Yeah everything is good. I can't believe you had Ryan come up to check on me," she said as he kissed higher. Reaching up he cupped her firm tits in his hands, kneading them slowly.

Kaitlyn sighed. "Yeah. I agree. It's probably better if I'm not alone," she gasped as he suckled deeply on her nipple. She covered the phone as she groaned. "I uh...asked him if he could stay a couple days." she said quickly. "That's ok right?"

Ryan nibbled lightly at her nipple before sucking at it deeply. He loved watching her squirm.

"Oh thanks dad. I knew you'd understand," she blurted out. "Uh, sure." She paused for a moment and then, "Hi mom."

Ryan grinned up at her wickedly as he started to kiss back down her body. Kaitlyn glared back with a 'Don't you dare' look, but he did not stop.

"Yeah everything is good," she gasped as he kissed her pussy. "Ryan's been great."

Then she did something that caught Ryan completely off guard. He felt her grab his hair and firmly pull, forcing him to look up at her. Their eyes met as she said, "You know how great Ryan can be."

Ryan's eyes widened in shock. Where the hell was this going?

"He took me to dinner, and now we're enjoying...dessert," Kaitlyn said playfully. "Yes mother. We're having a good time." She paused for a moment then added, "We won't do anything you wouldn't do." With that, Kaitlyn hung up and tossed the phone aside.

Ryan pulled Kaitlyn close, kissing her deeply. "Did she really deserve that?"

"You deserve better," she murmured against his lips.

Ryan grinned before pushing Kaitlyn back on the bed playfully. Kneeling between her legs he grabbed a pillow and slid it under her bottom, tilting her hips up to him. His eyes met hers as he rubbed the tip of his massive cock against her pussy. Her eyes widened as he slid slowly into her. Ryan heard the deep moan escape her lips as his cock invaded her. Her pussy felt like a velvet vice, so tight around his thick shaft. Inch by inch it filled her until his hips pressed to hers.

"Wait," Kaitlyn gasped. "Gimme a...second."

He held it deep inside her as his hands rubbed along her thighs. Patiently, he waited until he felt her push back against him. Slowly, he began to rock into her, feeling her match his rhythm as he eased in and out of her wetness.

Kaitlyn's chest heaved as her breath quickened. "Harder!" she pleaded as her body grew accustomed to Ryan's thick member within her.

Ryan began to rock into her deeper. "Is that what you need? A good hard fucking?"

Kaitlyn groaned out. "Oh hell yes. I need your big hard cock. I want to feel it tomorrow."

Ryan thrust deep into her over and over. "Your pussy is so fucking tight. It feels so good."

Kaitlyn began to pant. "Yes....yes!!! Use my tight little pussy. That's what you've been dreaming of all these years, isn't it? It's yours now!"

Ryan willingly obliged. His fingers dug into her hips as he thrust into her. Faster and harder he rammed into her pussy. It was true. Ever since that day, it was always her. She was his fantasy come true.

Kaitlyn's tiny frame shook with every thrust. She cried out in a delicious blend of pleasure and pain. "More!" she cried out desperately.

Ryan lost any control that might have remained. He pounded her tight pussy mercilessly. Hot, wet sounds filled the room as he drove into her. His heavy balls slapped against her with every thrust.

Kaitlyn cried out, "Don't stop! Just like that!" Her hips bucked wildly back against him, as her pussy squeezed tightly around his massive member. Ryan felt her body begin to shake as she came powerfully. "YESSS FUUUUCK MEEE!" she screamed.

Ryan's body tensed, and then released powerfully as he groaned out deeply. Jets of hot cum exploded from his cock, flooding Kaitlyn's pussy. His cock burying deep inside her as it throbbed and spasmed.

Ryan collapsed atop her as he came down from his high. Rolling her over atop him to avoid crushing her beneath his weight. He felt her desperately kissing against his chest and neck, any exposed flesh she could reach.

"Fuck...that was unbelievable," Kaitlyn gasped.

"Not bad for an old guy," Ryan smirked.

"I already told you I preferred older guys, but if you keep fucking me like that you're gonna ruin me for anyone else," Kaitlyn sighed.

"Challenged accepted," Ryan answered with a twinkle in his eyes.

"You're crazy," Kaitlyn giggled.

"I've been called worse," he responded, holding her close.

They laid there in the afterglow, enjoying the feel of each other's bodies. Ryan inhaled the familiar scent of their labors, barely believing what had just transpired. His mind wandered to thoughts of what might be. Was this a one-time fling? Would they enjoy each other until her parents' return and keep this escape as a spectacular memory thereafter? Or could they become something more? Was there a future for him and this sexy young thing?

Finally, Kaitlyn interrupted their silence. "I needed that so bad," she purred.

"Well that's good, because we're just getting started," Ryan answered firmly.

"Promises, promises," Kaitlyn sighed, with a satisfied grin.

12