A Favor for a Friend Ch. 03

Story Info
The favors continue.
4.4k words
4.85
9.4k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next few weeks passed swiftly. My life had settled into a consistent rhythm. I worked my regular schedule, and on my off days I still hung out at my friend Chase's house.

Nothing was really new about that, but our activities had really taken a sharp left turn. We used to play pool, video games, board games, occasionally go to the gun range, and watch TV and movies at his bachelor's pad. Lately our activities had been restricted due to Chase's injuries, and it was now mostly movies and TV. Another major change had been my help as a stress reliever. It had started with simple handjobs, but then had surprisingly and unexpectedly progressed to blowjobs. It was all very one sided, but seemed to immensely help my long time friend, who was always grateful of my help.

The transition from a straight laced, almost prudish guy to my friend's sexual relief had been pretty jarring for me. The light at the end of the tunnel had finally arrived though. Chase had his casts removed and had been undergoing physical therapy to get back what he had lost in the aftermath of the accident.

He still employed a home health aide to help with certain things that he didn't feel ready to tackle himself. In truth, I think he had gotten a little spoiled and lazy over time and would probably transition to hiring a maid service a couple times a week instead. My role in helping out my friend with his relief had come to an end. Things almost seemed to be back to normal between us again.

Thunderstorms had been rocking the area all day long as we hung out at Chase's house once again. He and I had gone to the store to grab something to eat, and had brought it back to his house. I still chauffeured him around, as he was still hesitant to drive after the car accident that had caused his injuries.

When we got back to his house, the power was out to the whole area. We couldn't get into his garage, so we both hurried through the rain to get in via the front door. By the time we were inside, we were both soaked. Chase suggested a hot shower to ward off the chill. He went first as I put stuff away from our foray for groceries. I knew his kitchen quite well by now, given the weeks I had helped him while he healed. By the time Chase came out in his robe, everything was already put away. I occupied the shower next, hoping I wouldn't run out of hot water. It lasted long enough for me, and I was in a towel as I exited the master bath. I was about to go rummaging through Chase's closet for something to wear when I heard him calling me from the living room. As I entered, the room was almost pitch black. I had been using my phone's flashlight for illumination, but it seems like Chase didn't even bother.

"Well, it looks like cooking is out of the question, and so is laundry to dry out your clothes. It's a no-go on the TV too." Chase observed. "Living in the olden days must have really sucked."

I grabbed and lit a couple of small candles Chase had in the junk drawer of his kitchen. He grabbed a deck of cards and we played poker while waiting to see if the power would come back on. Chase was receiving text alerts from the power company giving ETAs of only a couple hours, so we just decided to tough it out. After a while the latest text put the new ETA another couple of hours farther out.

Simply playing poker morphed into playing for money. We were both aggressive players and the money flowed back and forth. I started losing more than winning, and soon I was almost broke. After the cards had been dealt on another round, I knew I had the winning hand.

"Give me a chance to win back some of my money. How about I throw in my watch to cover the bet." I suggested.

"I don't wear a watch, and you're nearly broke. Sorry buddy, looks like you'll be in the red this week." Chase responded.

"How about an I.O.U.? You know I'm good for it."

Chase considered for a second before agreeing. I laid down my cards. I had three of a kind, queens. At least I would get some of my money back. Chase just stared at me when he laid down three of a kind of his own in Jacks. That meant I beat him....until he also laid down a pair of fives. His full house beat my three of a kind.

"Looks like you're broke AND you owe me." Chase taunted. "This just hasn't been your day. I know something that will turn it around for me though."

Chase sat back, reclined slightly, and watched me as he untied his robe and flipped it open enough to free his cock. He openly stroked it while waiting for me to react.

"I don't do that anymore. Your casts are off and you can take care of that yourself." I flatly stated.

"True, but you owe me. That's what happens when you gamble. Time to pay the piper, so get down there and start playing my flute." he demanded.

Enough time had passed since my last encounter with Chase's tool that I was embarrassed to be getting on my knees in front of my friend once again, even though I had been here many times in the previous weeks. I couldn't make myself look at his face even though I could tell he was staring at me.

His meat was already fully engorged and waiting for attention. As I approached, his legs spread apart to allow me easier access. My hands grasped him with a familiarity I had thought was over. I slowly started to stroke him and he laid his head back, moaning in pleasure. I had learned that it didn't take much to get him going. It seems like I had barely started when he stopped me. Without a word he closed his legs, cutting off my contact. As I remained kneeling in front of the couch, Chase abruptly got to his feet and left me behind. I waited a minute or so after he disappeared before I got up and followed.

"Took you long enough." Chase commented as I entered his bedroom.

He was laying on his bed, his head propped up with a few pillows. He had clasped his hands behind his head and just lay there waiting. This was new territory. I had gotten him off in his bathroom and his living room, but never here. Chase simply stared as I climbed onto his mattress and made my way up between his spread legs. With the power still out, Chase had brought one of the candles with him from the living room. He made no move and gave no direction. I already knew what to do anyway. My hands busied themselves running along the flesh of Chase's phallus and scrotum, and shortly after my mouth joined the fray. The sounds he was making signaled his enjoyment.

"Damn, I've been missing this. I gotta say Brad, I'm not sure I can give this up."

"Don't start getting used to it again. This is it, and only because I lost at cards." I remarked.

"Well that sounds unfortunate for me. I guess I'll have to make this one really count."

Chase continued to watch the action as I used every trick I had learned to trigger him. I brought him to the edge surprisingly quickly, and his hands lightly held my head as he felt his orgasm approaching. I knew better than to try to pull away.

"Here it comes Brad!" he hissed through clenched teeth, once again honoring his promise to warn me before he would unload.

I kneaded his balls as I bobbed up and down on his cock, getting ready for his last bout of stress relief to be over. Chase grunted and growled as his cum shot into my accepting mouth. He was still watching me as I swallowed his latest flood of juice. He was breathing heavily while I continued to lick and suck his slightly softening tool. His hands remained on my head, and as long as they did, I knew better than to think it was over. As the minutes ticked by without Chase letting me go, I realized that he wasn't done. He wanted more, and was expecting me to provide.

"That's right Brad," he said as if in answer to my unspoken words. "I'm not done with you yet. I told you I was going to make this one count."

I continued using my hand to gently stroke the shaft as my tongue worked up and down the underside. I trailed my oral digit downward to bathe his testicular region in further encouragement. I was still trying to get him to end this, if not quickly, then at least so he would not drag it out all night.

"This whole thing has been a little one sided, don't you think?" Chase asked. "When my hands were useless it made sense, but I guess I've been kinda selfish recently. I don't want you to think that I don't appreciate everything you've done for me."

Chase pulled his cock out of my mouth and grabbed ahold of my arm, getting me up on my knees. Chase moved and guided me until I was in the same spot he had just vacated. I was laying on my back propped up with the pillows. Chase sat next on the edge of the bed. His hand undid the towel that was still wrapped around my waist. He flicked it open, freeing my own stiff member. I watched as Chase placed his hand on my lower leg, trailing it upward until he reached my groin. Instead of avoiding contact, he gently grasped my hardness and slowly stroked it as I had done to him many times in the past.

"Oh fuck!" I swore as his hand glided up and down.

"Yeah, that's what I think every time." Chase agreed.

My friend continued his actions, making me squirm and moan. I had no idea what to do, as this was new territory for us. I just lay back and let him do as he wanted. Chase was gripping my tool more firmly, stroking me faster and with purpose. All my pent of frustrations from the previous episodes were catching up to me. I was immensely enjoying the attention, but knew I would not be able to last long. Chase moved closer to where I lay.

"Are you enjoying yourself Brad? Do you like what's happening? If so then you'll really like what's next."

Without hesitation Chase leaned over and took my throbbing, steel hard meat into his mouth. As his lips wrapped around my flesh I gasped and almost screamed in pleasure. His head moved up and down, orally stroking me.

"Oh my God! Oh YES! Suck me you bastard!" I demanded.

My outburst surprised him as much as myself. I enjoyed watching him pay the same attention to me as I had done to him on many occasions. I moved one of my hands to Chase's head. I grabbed a fistful of hair and slowed him down so I could enjoy it longer. Even slowing the pace, I could feel my climax approaching. I could tell Chase knew as well. I was breathing faster, I was pulling his head down more forcefully, and my voice got more strained.

"Oh yeaaaah. Just like that. I'm close Chase. I'm gonna cum soon." I panted.

Chase removed my cock from his lips long enough to look up at me and answer. "Go ahead Brad. Isn't that what you want? Don't you want to cum in your friend's mouth like I've done to you?"

He descended over my meat once again, eliciting new groans from my throat. Chase sucked me hard and fast. I hunched over him and held onto his head for dear life.

"Mmmm hmmm." Chase hummed encouragingly.

My cum burst forth in an uncontrollable wave. I hadn't masturbated in weeks, denying my own release for fear of what I might be willing to do afterwards. Chase pumped my shaft as I shot, making sure I was empty before he would stop.

I collapsed back onto the bed, drained and unsure if I could even move. My chest heaved as I sucked in gulps of air. Chase let my cock slip from his mouth and slid up to where my head remained on his pillows. He bent over and pushed his lips against mine, opening his mouth and pushing not only his tongue into my mouth, but also the flood of cum that he had not swallowed. Chase held my head still as he passed my own cum back to me, making sure I swallowed it down before laying back on the bed beside me.

"I believe that belongs to you." he said as he lay next to me.

We both lay there, not moving. Chase grabbed my hand and placed it on his cock. Without further prompting, I jacked his meat to hardness.

"Alright Brad. Change of pace. I need you to prostrate yourself in front of me."

I looked at him for a moment before moving to comply. I wasn't sure if this was part of a game to mess with my mind, but I went ahead and got on my knees and stretched out with my face to the mattress in a worshipping pose. I couldn't see him but could hear him move. I heard the nightstand drawer open and close. I heard a bottle pop open. Lastly I heard a lewd, wet, squishing sound as the scent of strawberries filled the air. I felt Chase get off the bed from next to me and felt him get back on the bed behind me.

I was about to get up to find out what was happening when Chase reached between my legs from behind me and took ahold of my cock that was hanging down. He ran his hand up and down it as I began moaning at his actions. I felt Chase shift a little while he continued to stroke my cock. Chase used his other hand and grabbed my ass. Before I could question his actions I felt his tongue on my ass.

I briefly stopped breathing as his tongue ran across my exposed region. I wanted to tell him to stop. I wanted to tell him not to stop. I couldn't make myself move, I could only gasp and yelp and moan loudly nonstop.

"I knew you'd like that." I heard my friend say. "Did you want a little more?"

"Uh huh." I managed to mutter in agreement.

"I thought you might. It's gonna cost you though." he replied.

He resumed running his tongue over my hole, immediately causing my moaning and wordless begging. His hand also kept working me over. I couldn't think and couldn't move. He had made me into a squirming, groaning mess. I wasn't sure for how long this went on, but he paused again.

"I was thinking about your firsts." he said quietly. "I'm pretty sure that I got your first handjob. I'm sure I got your first blowjob. I didn't give you the first blowjob you've ever received, but I'm certain it was the first you've gotten from another guy. You've only got one first left."

Chase's words reached my ears just as he came up behind me and used his knees to spread my legs apart, giving himself room to sidle up to his chosen position. I started to raise up but his hand to the back of my neck kept me in place.

"Just stay there Brad. I'll go slow. After all, you owe me. Once for the I.O.U. and once for asking for more tongue. This is how you'll pay your debts."

Chase took his hand away from my neck, sliding it down my back to join the other hand in spreading my ass open. He paused to gauge my reaction and when I didn't move, he took that as agreement. Chase ran his tool up and down the valley between my cheeks. He glided easily, as he had applied a generous amount of lube earlier.

"You're thinking about your firsts too, aren't you?" he asked, while continuing to slide his cock across my hole. I gasped slightly at each contact.

"You liked when I jacked you, loved it when I sucked you, and now you're scared about what's gonna happen, but you also want me to take your ass. You'd deny it, but you want to know what it feels like."

"You're wrong." I protested. "I'm just clearing my debt."

"Uh huh. Like I said...denial. I'm not gonna argue since I get your ass. Ready?"

I noted that Chase liked to talk. He liked to demonstrate his control, both over himself and his....prey? Target? Sexual partner? What exactly was I to him in these encounters?

The entire time my friend was in his monologue his fingers were wandering. At first he had stopped moving his cock and started rubbing his fingers against my hole. Chase then progressed to starting to penetrate me, first with one finger, then two as I seemed to adjust to it, and finally three. I grunted with each added digit as he was preparing me for his planned assault.

"Remember, you're willingly giving it up. You're letting me do this. If you want me to stop, now is the time to say something."

Chase paused everything for a few moments, giving me time to exercise that option. When I didn't move or say anything he continued.

"Just relax and breathe. Now Mister Movie Buff, say hello to my little friend."

He removed his fingers and grasped his own unit, placing it at my entrance. He spread my ass wide and slowly pushed into me. The head of his cock pushed past my weak resistance, making me cry out.

"Stop! Stop, it hurts!" I pleaded. I wasn't actual pain, more like a unique feeling of pressure and fullness. It was something I had never experienced before, and I needed a moment to process it.

"Shhhh, shhhh. Don't worry, that'll pass. Just relax and keep breathing."

Chase had stopped the moment I cried out, but didn't retreat. He remained still until I quieted. A few moments later, he inched in some more. I buried my face in the mattress as I braced against the sensation. Chase took note and I heard the bottle from earlier pop open again with the accompanying smell of strawberries. He dripped more lube on my ass and his cock, slowly pulling out for the lube to spread before readvancing.

"Brad, you are really tight. I can tell you've never done this before. But you can't say you're a virgin anymore either, in any capacity. Ready for more?"

The question was clearly rhetorical, as he started his advance again. I grunted with each inch, the feeling turning to a dull ache of warmth and wanting. Chase would move forward some and then pull back a little each time. I was thankful that he didn't just plow ahead as I had kind of expected. He was taking his time, for which I was grateful.

His cock felt huge. I knew exactly how big it was, as I had handled it enough to know, but that didn't lessen the impact it was having on my inexperienced bottom. I felt his groin finally press firmly against my ass. Chase was fully buried in me and he held still until my groaning subsided.

"Good boy. You took it like an amateur wanting to go pro."

I groaned in response as Chase slowly pulled out all the way. Once his cockhead was back out and resting against my opening, he paused a few moments before grabbing my hips and pulling himself back in. It was still slow but he never stopped until he was tight against me once again. Chase backed away again, only to plunge back in without stopping. He was working up to a faster pace now, building up to how he really wanted to fuck.

I grabbed fistfuls of his comforter as he sawed in and out of me like a lumberjack. He settled into his own rhythm, not pounding me like a jackhammer, but not slow and hesitant either. This was his payment, and he was gonna take me for every penny.

"Yeah boy, just like that. Can you feel every inch? You sound like you're starting to enjoy it."

I listened to myself and found that my pained groans had turned into higher pitched moaning. My own cock was like a steel bar that was leaking to form a puddle beneath me. Chase slowed his thrusting down to a crawl, then backed away.

"I knew you'd like this. This is exactly how I fantasized it." Chase admitted. Suddenly he slapped my ass hard, the sound echoing through the room. "Get on your back. We're not done yet."

I rolled over and laid up near the headboard. Chase grabbed both of my legs, raised them up, pushed them back towards my head, and spread them wide apart. I was wide open and immobile for whatever he wanted, which was easy to guess what that would be. His knob rested against its target. He watched me watching him, and smirked at me as he pushed himself forward. I groaned as he penetrated me and he moved forward until he was fully buried inside me in this new position. My groan finally trailed off as he stopped moving once he bottomed out.

"Yeah buddy, you're still tight. This ass feels fantastic."

Chase started thrusting again as I watched. He made sure I knew that he was the one in control. With everything that had happened, there was really no doubt. I tried to control my moaning, but I couldn't stop the sound from escaping my throat. One of my hands had moved to start masturbating myself as he drilled me.

"You're moaning like a girl, Brad. Makes sense since you're getting fucked like one." Chase taunted as he pounded a little harder, making me yelp.

12