A Favor for a Friend Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed my leg on his right shoulder, while still holding the other. He slapped the hand away from my cock and took it into his own hand. I moaned louder as he lightly jacked me.

"Did you want to cum again? Go ahead and admit it Brad. I want to hear you say it."

"Yeah Chase, I wanna cum again." I mumbled.

Chase kept on stroking me slowly as I said what he wanted. He still maintained that slow stroking pace as we stared at each other. He arched his eyebrow as if expecting something more.

"Please!" I insisted.

"Uh huh. That's what I wanted to hear. Now you're begging for it." Chase replied as his hand gripped tighter and moved faster.

I groaned in response as he openly manipulated me into responding as he wished. As his hand coaxed me towards the finish line, he started slowly thrusting his hips again. He seemed to enjoy showing off his talents for simultaneously jacking and fucking. As I neared my climax, I tilted my head back, and squeezed my eyes tightly shut from the flood of sensations.

"No, no, no! Look at me Brad. I wanna see your face as you cum." he demanded.

I focused on Chase's eyes as he wanted. He kept stroking even as my cock spewed into the air to land halfway up my chest. His gaze never wavered as my orgasm sapped my remaining energy. My gasps and moans made him smirk at me again.

He milked my cock until I had nothing left and stopped thrusting long enough to reposition me once more. Chase grabbed a pillow, folded it in half and shoved it under my ass so as to raise it into the position he wanted. Then he grabbed my ankles and spread them wide apart, giving him more room to thrust deeper. He pounded me faster and deeper than before, and I could tell he was headed for his own finish. Chase was grunting with each thrust, but still stared at me as he fucked me.

"I loved feeling your ass grip my cock when you came. That's a feeling like no other. Now you're gonna feel something new too. Are you ready for that Brad?"

He didn't wait for me to answer, and I wasn't sure I could form the words anyway. I was just continuously moaning at his pounding.

"I'm gonna cum again Brad. You wanted me to warn you. You watched me as you shot your load, now watch me as I shoot mine."

Chase redoubled his efforts and as ordered I watched him as he got closer. I could tell he was close. He let go of my legs and laid on top of me. He brought his face down and his lips pressed against mine. My mouth opened and his tongue slipped inside. My friend issued a rough grunt and I felt his cock shoot deep into my ass. He kept kissing me as he buried himself as deep as he could. I could feel his cock spasm with each shot of cum he released. My arms and legs had wrapped around him, holding him in place until he had emptied his balls.

We were both panting as we lay in a tangle. Chase finally pushed himself up and gazed down at me from his now familiar position. His still hard cock remained buried in me as he gave little thrusts to remind me that I was still impaled.

"So," he said. "would you want to do that again sometime?"

"Uh huh." I muttered in agreement as I tried to recover.

Chase looked at me with that smirk again. "Consider your debt paid in full. And that's how I turn a buddy into my bitch."

"Oh go fuck yourself." I panted.

"No need." Chase said as he thrust extra hard as if to prove his point, causing me to yelp again at his movement. "That's what I've got you for now."

12