A Favor for a Friend Ch. 09

Story Info
Meeting a new friend.
5.6k words
4.85
1.9k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was at Chase's, as usual. He was having a gathering of his friends for the holidays. Even though it was December, the weather was nice and the temperatures were in the high 60s. This made it perfect for grilling outdoors, so the gathering was both inside and out with people moving freely through both areas.

These were all Chase's friends, so there were a lot of people I didn't know and a few I did. I saw Karl with a "K" as well as the next door neighbors Stan and Margaret. Even though Chase was fully aware how antisocial I normally am, he still insisted I attend, as he felt I needed to exercise my rusty social skills.

Just because I have a really small social circle didn't mean I was a complete dick to everyone else. I can be as polite and converse as normally as anyone else, but I'll never be accused of being charismatic or the life of the party.

Chase was currently in another relationship. A girl named Brandy had caught his eye this time. Before that had been a guy named Mark, and before that had been a guy named Todd. This string of short term relationships had tamped down my extracurricular activities with my buddy. Between that and work, my sex life had kinda dried up. Even Karl with a "K" had not been available recently for a little fun, as he was always traveling. I still hung out with Chase, but not as frequently which was normal whenever he was involved with someone.

Chase had convinced me to show up for his shindig saying that it was probably the only time I'd willingly meet new people. He wasn't wrong. I didn't wander and mingle much. I was introduced to numerous people and interacted with them all for a few minutes, making small talk and such, but there were no lengthy or serious conversations.

"Brad, come on over here. I want you to meet someone." Chase called out across the room.

I groaned inwardly. This was the fourteenth time he had done that so far. I wandered over into the living room where Chase was talking to another random woman. I sized her up quickly as I tended to do. My life and jobs, both past and present made me automatically assess people. She was attractive with her long blonde hair gathered back in a ponytail and she was dressed for comfort in a pink sweatsuit. She was several inches shorter than I with a slim figure hiding beneath her sweats. She seemed kind of shy and didn't appear to enjoy being put in the spot like that.

"Brad, this is Drew. Drew is one of Brandy's friends. Drew, this is Brad, one of my buddies. I thought you two would get along since you both hate crowds and being the center of attention. You also both hate being introduced to random people by your friends, so it seems like you have a lot in common." Chase joked.

"Drew like Drew Barrymore?" I asked.

"No, Drew like Drew Carey." she said sarcastically.

"The 'Price is Right' guy?" I questioned.

Drew instantly looked apologetic for her tone. "Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a jerk. I didn't really want to be dragged out to a party today, but Brandy insisted.

"I know the feeling." I said, looking pointedly at Chase.

"Look at that, you two already have common ground. I'll just leave you two alone to introvert between yourselves." Chase grinned as he wandered off again.

I invited Drew to sit down on the couch and offered her a drink. She accepted, indicating that just a plain Coke was fine. After retrieving a couple for us both, I settled into the recliner and we both absently watched the TV as we continued our small talk. We discussed the party, the weather, the news on TV, and all the normal benign topics that strangers usually discussed. I eventually offered her another drink, asking if she wanted anything different or stronger.

"Just another Coke. I don't really drink alcohol." she stated.

"Normally I don't either. Chase has informed me that I can't really handle my liquor."

"Good reason to stay away from it." Drew reasoned.

"So what do you do for a living Drew?"

"Bartender." she answered.

I barked out a laugh before I could stop myself. She was smirking slightly but just looked at me. I figured out she wasn't joking.

"Sorry," I said. "I didn't think you were serious after you just said you don't drink."

"I don't drink anymore, but I used to. In fact I used to drink quite a bit, quite often. I made some pretty poor decisions because of it and mostly stopped drinking altogether because of that. I'll have a drink socially once in a blue moon, but nothing more. So how about you Brad. What do you do for work?"

"Security." I answered. "Nothing exciting, but that's the idea. Exciting is when things are going wrong."

The night continued on like that, both of us talking as Chase's party ran into the evening. I would see Chase and Brandy going through the throng of people once in a while, checking in on things and generally mingling. The crowd thinned as the night wore on, but Drew and I stayed in our corner chatting. Finally Chase was kicking out the final guests and wishing them well as they left. Drew and I were the only ones left.

"As much as I hate to break this up, as they say, 'you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here'." Chase quipped.

Drew made her farewells to Brandy as I did the same with Chase. Before we parted ways, I asked if she was interested in catching a movie sometime. I had surprised myself by asking, and she surprised me by agreeing.

Within a month we were a thing, regularly seeing each other a couple times a week. Chase's relationship with Brandy seemed to be progressing as well, but Chase was always bouncing from one relationship to another, so I figured it was just a matter of time until he either got serious or moved on again.

Even though Drew and I had been going out for a while, we hadn't gotten around to having sex. I liked her and didn't want to push it. We had gotten to second base after a couple weeks. She let me rub and caress her small, firm breasts, and she would rub me through my pants, but that was as far as it had gone. I had no problem keeping it slow until she was ready, and it seemed like she wanted to be ready, but she was always the one who stopped things from going further.

I was over at Chase's house hanging out on a rare occasion when Drew was working and Brandy was out of town. We were playing video games and talking smack when each of us was winning, and suddenly Chase changed the conversation.

"So how's it going with you and Drew?" he asked.

"Fine. Why do you ask?"

"I don't think I've ever seen you in a serious relationship. You have a few dates here and there, but then you're always free again. It's just weird to see." Chase stated.

"Look who's talking. I was sure that you would've moved on from Brandy by now. Could you actually be serious about this one?"

"It kind of looks that way. We've actually briefly talked about her moving in here with me. Nothing was decided, but we just kinda broached the subject and let it lay for now. But really, how about you and Drew? How's that really going? I keep asking Brandy, but she won't tell me anything. Drew is her best friend, but Brandy says that Drew's really private and won't answer my questions about you two."

"We're fine." I answered. "It's going slow, but slow is fine.

"Slow is fine?" he asked. "Not with me it's not. Brandy has let me do the nastiest stuff to her. She's more of a sexual freak than what you turned into."

I flushed red at his words. Images of our past encounters flashed through my mind.

"You didn't mention any of that to Brandy did you?" I asked.

"No, of course not. They way girls gossip, I wouldn't put your private info out there like that. Brandy knows about me and only me. Which means that Drew probably knows about me because they gossip...a lot. But I don't care since I don't exactly keep my past a secret."

I was relieved to hear that. Whereas Chase was open about certain things, I was not. Apparently I was as private of a person as Drew, maybe even more so.

Drew and I were hanging out at her apartment this time. It went back and forth between our respective places. We enjoyed going out to eat or to the theater, but also enjoyed being at home. We were watching a Netflix movie which had a couple sex scenes. Drew was rubbing me through my pants as she sat next to me. My arm was draped behind her and I was stroking her shoulder, slowly moving my fingers towards her chest.

Suddenly she popped up off the couch and grabbed us a drink. She returned shortly and handed me a tall glass as she sipped her own. I took a large gulp before nearly choking as the burn of a strong liquor surprised me. I had drank it before, so I recognized the flavor of Jack Daniels mixed with Coke.

"Whoa!" I sputtered. "I did not expect that. What's the occasion?"

"Just a little social lubrication." she answered. "Drink up."

We both drank the first glass and Drew refilled them both. It tasted like they were even stronger the second time around. She resumed rubbing me through my pants as we kissed. From the sounds coming from the TV, it seemed like the action on the screen was heating up as much as it was on Drew's couch. I heard the sound of my zipper going down over the noise from the surround sound. Drew reached in and pulled my rapidly stiffening meat through the opening. This was new. It had always been petting through the fabric before. Her soft hand gently stroked my hardness as her kissing became more insistent. I hesitantly interrupted her actions.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"No." she simply said before continuing. "Drink up."

As I drained my glass, Drew refilled it again. She had brought the bottles with her after the first round, so she maintained her slow stroking of my unit as she refilled my glass for the third time.

She stretched her body across the couch so her head was almost in my lap. She now had a close up view as she stroked and fondled me. I sipped my drink again. It was almost straight Jack this time, with only a splash of Coke. I knew we had talked about how I didn't handle liquor well, so I wasn't sure what her plan was.

We had both lost our shirts by now, and I ran my fingers up and down her side. Without warning Drew's mouth descended over my hard cock. I gasped at the feeling that was both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time. I ran my fingers through her hair, tangling my digits into her long locks. I made sure not to pull or stop her movements, but I couldn't help myself but to get a firm grip on her hair. She didn't seem to mind and never stopped her actions.

"Oh wow!" I whispered as she slowly moved inch by inch up and down my member.

Drew stopped long enough to answer. "I thought you might like that."

She went back to work as I moaned. She had kept the pace slow, but now it was progressively getting faster. I used my leverage with her hair to slow her down again before I brought her back up and off my throbbing flesh. As much as I wanted it to continue, I didn't want it to be over so soon either.

I got her sitting next to me again, and went back to kissing her. I picked her up and placed her on my lap facing me. I hugged her to me before I moved my mouth downward. I kissed her neck and trailed down to her breasts. I lightly ran my tongue over her nipple as my hand massaged the other breast. She was groaning above me, hugging my head to her chest. My fingers found their way to her zipper, and I deftly opened up the front of her jeans. That movement seemed to bring her back to reality. She quickly maneuvered off my lap while closing up the front of her jeans again, and then sat next to me on the couch once more.

"Brad. I think we need to talk a little bit."

"Okay..." I said as I waited. I automatically stuffed my unit back in my pants, as I felt a little self conscious about sitting there like that in front of Drew.

"I like you Brad, but you need to understand something."

She got up from the couch to stand in front of me. She paced back and forth a few times before stopping herself.

"See, I'm a woman...but I'm a woman with a little extra."

"I agree." I said.

She bit her lower lip as she stood there, obviously torn about her words. She was facing me as she unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans once more. Hooking her thumbs in the waistband, she shimmied the clothing downward until a slab of meat emerged from between her legs. My mouth fell open as I observed a cock hang flaccidly from her groin.

My eyes were wide and all I could utter was a shocked, "Wow!"

Drew hurried away into her bedroom and I heard the door close behind her. I wasn't sure what she thought my response would be, but I guess mine wasn't the correct one. I wasn't sure what to do at first, just sitting on her couch. It took a couple minutes of thought, but I finally made a decision.

I pulled out my phone and rapidly typed and tapped and swiped until I brought up what I needed. I had logged into my Literotica account and brought up my autobiographical writings concerning Chase and the series of events that I had documented. I hadn't bothered to change any of the names of the people involved, so it was pretty clear that if she read it, she would know.

I went to Drew's closed door and knocked on it. Even though there was no answer, I slid the phone under it, then went back to sit on the couch and wait. I waited a seemingly long time. It was a lot longer than I expected it would take for her to read the one story. Like, a lot longer.

Finally I heard her door open. Drew appeared in the living room in her thin, form fitting pink bathrobe. She came to stand directly in front of me, staring down at me as I sat there uncomfortably, unaware of what she was gonna do. She held out her hand, waiting for me to take it. I grasped her hand and arose from where I sat. She led me into her bedroom to stand beside her bed. She moved close and unbuttoned and unzipped my pants, allowing them to fall to the floor. At her direction I stepped out of them and sat down on her bed. She sat down beside me. She then picked up my phone and jiggled it in the air to draw my focus.

"Is all of this true?" she asked softly. "Did all of that really happen like you wrote it?"

"All? How much did you read?"

"All of them."

I turned bright red in embarrassment. I wanted to crawl under the bed and not come out. I only meant for her to read the first one and we could go from there. Knowing she had followed the written adventures of Chase and I was much, much, MUCH more information than I ever planned on revealing.

"Well?" she interrupted my thoughts. "Did all of that really happen?"

I just nodded, unable to look her in the eye. She stood up again and planted herself in front of me, placed a finger under my chin, and raised it until I had no choice but to look at her.

"I look forward to reading future chapters." she said with a smirk.

If I had any doubt on whether she had read everything I wrote, it was now gone. As I looked at her, she untied the belt of her robe and shrugged it off of her shoulders, letting it fall loosely around her feet. I glanced down and her once flaccid member was no longer hanging. It was obscenely jutting straight out in front of her. It was an impressive piece of meat on this girl. I couldn't look away as her small hand encircled her own thick rod. She started to slowly stroke it in front of me.

"I'm happy you shared all that with me. Trust me, I know how difficult that was for you. And I know that you only did it because you knew how hard it was for me to open up to you." she said.

I felt her unoccupied hand snake around the back of my head and she guided me forward towards her waiting cock. The tip of her meat softly rubbed against my closed lips.

"Open up Brad. We both want this, don't we?" Her words suggested a question, but her tone indicated there was no need for me to answer. "I think it's time for you to do a favor for me. How about it Brad? Would you do me a favor? The things you wrote seem to suggest that you're more than willing to do this for me. Now open up, stick out your tongue, and give me what I want."

I did as she wanted and she slowly started feeding her 'extra' between my welcoming lips. She sighed as she sank more inches into my mouth. Her probe was even bigger than Chase's, and Chase beat me by probably an inch. I was highly impressed by the size of the weapon she wielded for such a small girl. Hell, I was impressed with her size compared with my own. The old wives tale about hand size relating to penis size was now firmly disproven in my mind.

"Oh God, yes!" Drew groaned. "You don't know how long it's been for me. I missed this soooo much! Keep going. I want to feel your lips stretch around my cock."

Drew removed her own hand from her shaft as it continued to disappear into my orifice. She now held my head with both hands as she rolled her hips to control the action. My own hands held her small waist, allowing her to use me however she pleased. I had some trouble taking all of her due to the increased size and girth compared to what I had become intimately familiar with during my encounters with Chase. I choked slightly and gagged a little here and there as I took my time trying to fully encompass her with my mouth. It took a while, and Drew was plainly appreciative of my efforts and enjoying the attention I was paying her.

"Wow! You nearly took it all." she whispered loudly once my stretched lips reached as far down her tool as I was able.

Drew started thrusting long and slow, determined to make it last. Her breathing was already heavy though, indicating that she was not going to last as long as she would like. I backed off her cock, letting it completely slip back into the open air. Drew groaned in disappointment. I stood up to loom over her, picked her up, and tossed her onto the bed. Then I started at the bottom and worked my way up. I kissed the top of her foot, trailed my tongue up her leg, kissed along her inner thigh, and licked alongside her groin, purposefully avoiding her quivering phallus. As I kissed up her stomach, her hands grabbed my head and stopped my progress.

"Nope," she insisted. "You missed a spot."

She pushed me back down her body, guiding me to her desired destination. I opened up and teasingly licked up and down her shaft.

"Brad!" she demanded. "Give me what I want, or I swear I'll take it!"

I engulfed her cock once again, taking her all the way into my wet mouth. A long sigh signaled her approval as I bobbed up and down. I ran my tongue along the underside of her shaft as I rubbed her smooth scrotum with my hand. She was squirming and gasping in no time. I kept playing with her though, bringing her to the gasping and groaning edge before slowing down and backing off, only to start all over again.

Apparently I did that one too many times though. Drew grabbed my hair and pulled me in the direction she wanted me to go. I ended up kneeling on the floor while Drew planted herself directly in front of me, grabbed my head with both hands, and fed her cock insistently into my mouth. She was suddenly on a mission and the outcome was obvious. She thrust into my mouth again and again at her own speed, hard and fast.

"Did you think I was kidding?" she demanded. "Fuck around and find out."

It was a little scary when my sweet, little, soft spoken Drew suddenly showed a glimpse of her dark side with the mouth of a sailor. I coughed a little as she took my mouth like she had demanded. She was grunting as she rapidly approached her peak.

"Is this how you wanted it?." she asked accusingly as she stared down at me while thrusting over and over.

Drew could no longer contain herself. She thrust deep into my mouth and released her flood of cum past my tongue and down my throat. The force of her orgasm surprised me. My one hand grabbed her ass and pulled her tight to me while my other hand massaged her smooth balls, encouraging her to give me everything she had. She squealed in ecstasy and her girlish grunts signaled the release of all her pent up sexual stress.

12