A Favor for a Friend Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think she would have been able to stay standing if I had not been holding her up. She was shaking and her knees were buckling. I let her spent and softening organ slip from my mouth and stood up. I held her up and helped get her under the sheets of the now rumpled bed. I joined her as she tried to catch her breath. After a few minutes, her breathing had slowed and I realized she had fallen asleep. I stayed beside her and eventually fell asleep myself.

When I opened my eyes, I found Drew laying on her side and watching me. Sunlight streamed through the sheer curtains, fully illuminating her bedroom.

"You stayed." she said.

"Umm, yeah. Should I have left?" I questioned.

"No, but that's kind of what I expected."

Drew shuffled her body up against mine and laid her head on my chest. I just lay there enjoying her closeness. Soon I fell back to sleep. Even though it was daylight out, we had been up really, really late the night before, and apparently the sleep we gotten had not been enough. By the time I woke up again, heavier curtains had been closed in order to block out the light. I was alone in the bed and was not sure where Drew had disappeared to.

I rolled out of bed and stretched as I entered her bathroom for my morning ablutions. Soon I was in the shower, using her body wash which was clearly scented for women. I generally don't enjoy smelling like lilacs after a shower.

The shower door opened and Drew stepped in behind me. She grabbed the bath scrub from my hand and started washing my back without my asking.

"Awww, Brad. You smell so pretty." she joked.

"You should know. You chose it." I retorted.

"We'll have to get you something a little more manly to keep in here." Drew continued to soap my back and then reached around to grasp my half hard cock. "Well good morning! Look who's woken up and wants to play."

"Your fault." I accused.

"Oh, I don't mind. I'm glad he's happy to see me."

Drew started slowly stroking my now hard member as I stood under the falling water. My head rolled back as her slick hand glided up and down my soapy tool, enjoying the sensation of her direct but unfamiliar touch. Drew brought her other hand up to my neck and bent me forward, my outstretched hands holding me away from the cold tile. Her leg slid between mine, coaxing me to spread my feet apart. Drew's body pressed up against my back, her large and swollen cock rested against my ass. Her hand on my cock never stopped moving, the slow, teasing strokes continuing in their unspoken promise of a future release.

"Bend your knees Brad." Drew instructed. "You're too tall."

I lowered myself a bit, as we both knew where this was headed. I had been in the position before, which she well knew from what she had read. Was that where this idea of hers came from? Were my own written words becoming her present inspiration?

Her cock ran up and down my ass for a few moments before she grasped her shaft and directed her bulbous tip towards my soap slickened and waiting entrance.

"You don't mind, do you? I like to be the one doing the driving. Plus you seem to like someone else being in control." she stated.

I stayed quiet and she took my lack of objection as outright agreement. When she slipped the head of her cock inside my ass, we both tensed up and groaned. It had been a while for me, and even though I had been in this same position more than a few times, it still took my breath away at first. Drew moaned in pleasure at the sensation, and since I didn't stop her, she slowly advanced some more.

"Yeah," she groaned. "I love that feeling. There's nothing like sliding my cock deep inside a new tight ass for the first time."

Drew was still slowly thrusting into me, every forward movement drilling a little deeper each time. She was clearly in no hurry, intentionally stretching out her experience. It took a couple of minutes before she slowly but firmly ground her groin against my ass. She sighed as she held herself against me, just enjoying her current position.

"Are we okay?" she whispered from behind me.

"Mmm hmm." I murmured in agreement.

Drew placed both her hands on my waist, concentrating on her own movements to the exclusion of all else. Her actions were slow but deliberate. This was not a desperate, hurried push to the finish, but a leisurely journey towards her eventual goal. This girl was in full control of me as well as herself, and whereas my experiences with Chase and Karl were outright fucking, Drew's actions were the very definition of 'making love'.

Several more minutes passed with the sounds of falling water, slapping flesh, and our combined moans and groans filling the roomy shower. Eventually her heavier breathing betrayed her long, slow movements though. No matter how much she wanted to make it last, I could tell that the end was near. Her moans and squeals were louder and her thrusts were beginning to get a little faster and more erratic.

"Oh yeah, I'm close." she groaned. "I'm almost there. I'm almost there."

She was taking long, full strokes and she had a deathgrip on my waist, as if I was suddenly going to try to get away.

"Oh God! I'm about to cum!" she said harshly. Her control was slipping and I could tell she was right at the edge.

I wasn't sure if she was holding off for a reason or if this was how it normally was with her.

"Go ahead," I whispered. "Give it to me."

If she had wanted permission, she had it. She withdrew one final time and slowly drilled all the way back into me with one final stroke. She held still and I heard her groan loud and long as her orgasm flooded through her. I felt her cock pulse and her hot cum painted my insides. Each shot was accompanied by a girlish grunt, and Drew continued to hold herself tight to me, grinding against my ass as if to gain even more depth.

Her strained vocals trailed off and she draped over my back as if she was unable to fully support herself now. The water splashed over both of us now. I straightened up, as the position I was in was not the most comfortable. Drew grabbed the bath puff and handed it to me. Without a word, I soaped her up, from shoulders to feet. Instead of stepping back under the water, she pushed me back until I pressed against the built in seat at the far end of the shower. I sat down heavily and Drew climbed up into my lap, facing me.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked. "If so, I bet you'll love this."

She lifted up off my lap and reached behind her, grasping my hardness and guiding it as she lowered back down, impaling herself on my waiting cock. She stared at me as she worked herself down my shaft. Her mouth hung open in a sensual look of wanting.

"Oh wow! I missed this too. Do you like that?" she asked.

I hugged her tight against me as she slowly lowered herself further until she rested fully in my lap. She wiggled teasingly and started playfully bouncing up and down.

"Slow down or this will be over as quick as it began." I warned.

"That's okay. I have a feeling we'll get to do this again." she laughed. "And again, and again, and again."

I cupped my hands under her ass as she rose and fell. Drew wrapped her arms around my neck and hugged tight as she rode me. She chose the pace and had me at the edge in record time. She seemed to know and slowed down until my breathing evened out, then went right back to her finishing pace. She slowed again and I groaned in frustration.

She pulled back to look at me. "Do you want to finish Brad?" she teased as she gave me a pouty face. "Have you been a good boy? Should I let you cum?"

The look on my face must have said it all. She flashed an evil grin as she unhurriedly rolled her hips. Suddenly she started a hard, fast bouncing as she watched my reaction.

"Come on big boy. It's time. Give me everything you've got. Come on, give it to me!" she ordered.

I couldn't have stopped even if I wanted. She sunk all the way down as my cum flooded into her. She kept my eyes locked to hers as my orgasm shook me and drained my remaining energy.

"That's right, give me all of it. It's mine now."

We stayed in the shower for what seemed like hours, just melted together on the cold tile bench. Eventually we untangled ourselves.

"I think we need another shower." she said as she directed me back under the water.

We ended up back in her bedroom. I didn't know what time it was, as the curtains still blocked out most of the light, and the lateness of the previous night had thrown us off our normal schedule. We had laid back down under her covers, not trying to sleep, but just laying there cuddled up.

"A couple of things you may need to know..." she started. "I can get a little aggressive during sex. I already told you I like to do the driving, and I kind of have a nasty mouth sometimes."

"I think I noticed all of that." I smiled.

"So obviously you enjoyed yourself, but are you okay with everything?" she asked.

In response, I reached under the covers and lightly stroked her. Even with the recent events, her tool still responded to the attention. Drew lightly gasped as my hand coaxed her to hardness once again. My head disappeared beneath the covers as I moved down between her legs. I ran my tongue along her shaft, lightly licking the underside of her engorged member. I heard her moan loudly once I took her back into my mouth once again. I purposely kept it slow and teasing. She laid her hands on my head, encouraging me to continue.

"I love how that feels, but I don't think I've got anything left." she admitted.

"That's okay." I replied. "We've got all the time in the world. As long as you let me do the pitching sometimes." I said.

"I hate baseball." she mumbled.

"You said you wanted to read future chapters of what I've written. You mean with Chase?"

"Actually I was kind of hoping with me." she admitted. "If it's you and me, there won't be any more stories about you with Chase."

12