A Favor for Danny Boy - Halloween

Story Info
Danny Boy visits again, but this time he is in real trouble.
8k words
4.72
10.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the story that the pixies brought me for this year. I was worried that they were going to let me down, but evidently they just wanted to be sure the story posted after Dark Night. The storyline is rather simple. A Leprechaun by the name of Danny Boy has promised the new Fairy Queen that I will be her power giver. Since Danny Boy is involved, however, things aren't nearly that simple.

There are references to previous stories, and having read them might make those references clearer, but this story stands on its own. The stories referenced are "The Captive Banshee" from 2016 and "Danny Boy" from 2014.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WARNING! This warning is possibly not needed for this particular story, but I am including it because it is needed for most of my stories. If you decide to read other of my stories make sure that you read the disclosures and warnings at the beginning of each story.

All of my writing is intended for adults over the age of 18 ONLY. Stories may contain strong or even extreme sexual content. All people and events depicted are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Actions, situations, and responses are fictional ONLY and should not be attempted in real life.

All characters involved in sexual activity in this story are over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality or if you reside in any state, province, nation, or tribal territory that prohibits the reading of acts depicted in these stories, please stop reading immediately and move to somewhere that exists in the twenty-first century.

Archiving and reposting of this story is permitted, but only if acknowledgment of copyright and statement of limitation of use is included with the article. This story is copyright (c) 2021 by The Technician.

Individual readers may archive and/or print single copies of this story for personal, non-commercial use. Production of multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format is expressly forbidden.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

* * * * * * * * * * * *

It takes a lot to surprise me, but having a six-foot tall leprechaun dressed in a green baseball hat, green running shoes, green sweatpants, and a white Notre Dame sweatshirt ring my doorbell did it. He didn't look like a leprechaun, but I knew that's what he was. I'd recognize Danny Boy anywhere. Especially since the stylized, fists-up little man on the Notre Dame sweatshirt wasn't the true Notre Dame logo. Instead, it was a fairly accurate portrayal of the Danny Boy who had visited me in the middle of the night a few years ago.

"What do you want?" I asked cautiously as he stood there grinning at me.

"I've gottten meself into a wee tiny spot of trouble," he said, bowing his head slightly, "and I've got a wee bit of a favor to ask of ye."

"Drop the fake accent, Danny," I said curtly as I motioned for him to enter. "We both know you can speak perfect English."

"And American," he said as he stepped into my living room.

"What's the favor?" I asked, trying to keep the anger out of my voice. It is never a good idea to piss off a leprechaun, even if they are looking very human and vulnerable at the moment.

"I got a little boastful with the new Queen of the Daoine Sidhe," he said, standing with his hands held in front of him.

"And..." I said firmly.

"That's the Queen of the Fairy Mound," he explained quickly and then added, "I talked about what you did for that poor lass who was trapped in Connecticut a few years back... how you agreed to be her power giver."

"And..." I repeated.

"Well, you see," he said holding out both hands toward me palms up as if he was holding something, "she is a new Queen. You might even say she is a virgin Queen."

"And..." I said once more. I don't know if my exasperation was showing in my voice.

"And she wants you to be her power giver," he said now holding his hands together with the fingers clasped as if begging me. His voice suddenly sounded desperate as he said, "You've got to do this for me. She has me pot of gold."

"I thought leprechaun gold was fake," I said cautiously.

"It is," he said derisively, "... totally useless ...turns to lead or worse once it is taken out of the pot."

"So what is the problem?" I asked. I was now starting to be confused. Danny Boy had shown his power in several different ways in the times we had met. I couldn't understand why he was so concerned about a pot of fake gold that he could recreate with a nod of his head.

"It's the pot itself," he said, his voice cracking slightly. "The pot most people ever see is as fake as the gold within it. But this was my true pot that is always hidden deep beneath the earth. It is from that golden pot that I derive all my power. She took it and used it to wish me a hundred times bigger and then half again."

He gestured to himself. Since he was about three inches taller than I am and I am an even six foot. That made him six-three, or 75 inches tall.

"So one-half inch is your true height," I said, trying not to laugh.

"And if I can't get my pot back," he wailed, now looking scared... very scared, "I will end up staying this size... and becoming mortal!!!"

"Being mortal's not so bad," I replied. "I'm mortal."

"But you haven't made a lot of powerful enemies among the wee people and the bean-sidhe... the citizens of the fairy mound." he said, clutching at my shirt. "Do you have any idea what they might do to me if they found out I lost my powers?"

I let out a deep sigh and said, "What do you want me to do?"

"She'll be coming to you in a few days at Halloween," he said nervously. "Just let things... happen... between you. She promised she will give me back my pot after that."

"So is she going to possess someone like the banshee did Marie O'Callahan back in Connecticut?" I asked. I really didn't like the direction this was all leading.

"No, no, nothing like that," Danny Boy said almost pushing me back with his hands. "She has to be herself for the magic to work properly."

"So I am supposed to make love to a Fairy Queen who is what... a half inch tall?" I said. I now couldn't control the exasperation in my voice.

"Well," Danny Boy said, "if she had her true powers, she could make herself any size she wanted, but she's only got child powers right now so she's only..." He held his hand well below his waist.

"Great," I said, "she's not even three feet tall!" I almost yelled.

"Not exactly," Danny Boy said gulping loudly. He was now sweating profusely. "She's that to me when I'm my normal size."

"Then what you're asking is impossible!" I yelled, no longer trying to hold back my exasperation.

"But it will be Halloween," Danny Boy whined. "A lot of impossible things happen on Halloween."

"But it won't be Dark Night," I replied curtly. "And if I'm remembering right, the first dark of the moon following the Autumnal Equinox was October sixth this year. That's when the true magic could have happened and we already missed it."

"But a lot of magic still happens on Halloween because people think it will," Danny Boy said. I don't know if he was now sounding desperate or hopeful.

"OK... OK..." I finally said. "If a Fairy Queen attempts to seduce me while I am at the Halloween party I'm planning to go to, I will let it happen." I held my hand up with my thumb and forefinger just a little ways apart and then said almost angrily, "But you know it won't happen... because it can't."

"Maybe she will give me credit for trying," Danny Boy said. His head was hanging forward and there were tears dripping from his face.

"You've gotten yourself out of worse scrapes," I said, putting my hand on Danny's shoulder. He looked up at me like he didn't believe me. I didn't believe me either.

"Where will you stay in the meantime?" I asked.

"I've got some powers left, for now," he said. "As long as I stay below ground I can keep myself hidden from... everyone."

He stared into my eyes for a long time. Finally I gave a deep sigh and said, "OK, you can stay in my basement for the few days until Halloween. But if the Fairy Queen doesn't give you credit for trying, you're on your own." I liked Danny Boy, but I really didn't want to be in the middle of a leprechaun war.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you," Danny Boy said and then he sort of melted down through the floor as if he were riding an elevator.

The next few days were a little tense for me. One, no matter what I needed, I did NOT go down into the basement. And two, every time something creaked in the house I spun around expecting to see a Fairy Queen or a host of angry wee people behind me.

Finally Halloween came. Usually Halloween is a high point of the year for me. I love the decorations and the parties and, yes, the scantily-clad sweet young things who are letting their inner slut run wild as naughty nurses or whatever. But this year I couldn't get into the spirit of things. I would have skipped the party altogether except for the fact that Danny Boy kept popping up through the floor at regular intervals to remind me that I had to go. I was tempted to start playing whack-a-mole with him, but the more reasonable side of my mind kept reminding me that leprechauns have really long memories and really bad tempers and will eventually retaliate if you do something nasty to them.

I almost didn't even wear a costume to the party, but Danny Boy insisted, so finally I did a haphazard makeup job and put on an old tuxedo. With my hair slicked back and a set of false fangs in my mouth, I was ready to be a really bad, schlocky vampire.

I greeted everyone with "Gooood Ewening" and insisted on kissing each young... or old lady on the back of the hand. After a short while, everyone was smiling at me, but no one was standing near me. It was as if the crazy uncle from up in the attic had snuck down to join the party and everyone was keeping their distance. Normally, I would find that very disappointing, but this time I was very pleased with myself. I had intentionally made it very difficult for a Fairy Queen or anyone else to get close enough to me to seduce me.

Further adding to the idea that I was just a little off, I jumped up and stopped our host, James, from swatting a moth that had gotten in and was bothering everyone. I carefully captured it in my hands and then took it outside through the patio doors. "You never know," I said in my best Bela Lugosi voice, "on Halloween night, something like that might be a fairy princess in disguise."

Everyone laughed and I attempted to smile at them, but the reality was that what I said was truth. There was a fairy princess-- actually an immature fairy queen-- who very much wanted to attend this party. After that, whenever there was a fly or moth or something like that, people would call out, "Hey Dracula, you've got another fairy trying to crash the party."

I think I helped two more moths and about a dozen flies out the patio door. Luckily no wasps or bees showed up. I'm not quite as kind to little bugs that can really hurt me, but then again, if any of those little beasties were actually the fairy queen, she could probably really, really hurt me. I saw-- and felt-- what the banshee could do even before she got her full powers.

I sat in my corner and carefully watched the crowd. I was especially wary of any costume with wings or that did not expose the back where wings might be. Maybe the fairy queen used Danny Boy's pot to make herself bigger even though he swore she couldn't do that. There was one petite young miss in a butterfly costume that I was particularly wary of because she was smaller than anyone else at the party. Her face was painted a blackish-green while her long, pale brown hair hung down over her back. She had black stockings on her legs and something similar on her arms. Several more smaller "legs" stuck out of the front of her body and a huge pair of very ornate wings stuck out of the costume on the back. The wings flapped slowly when ever anyone was around. They looked almost real, which meant it was either one hell of a good-- and expensive-- costume or it was the Fairy Queen. I wasn't in the mood to find out.

Around ten James announced, "It's time for the Kinkiest Couple Costume Contest."

His wife, Trisha, who was standing next to him in an extremely convincing Lady Godiva costume which consisted of very strategically-placed hair extensions, gushed, "Remember, the judging isn't just on the costume. You have to act out something in character."

"We have three contestants," James bellowed out in his most TV gameshow host voice. "They are Han Solo and Princess Leia; Master Leo and his slave, leona; and last but not least, Mistress Latisha and her slave, slave."

Trisha again swept in and gushed, "Remember to not make up your mind until the final couple has finished their presentation."

James looked sideways at her with a weary, if not angry, look. I had the feeling that Trisha tended to interupt him regularly. After a quick deep breath he yelled out, "I present to you, Han Solo and Princess Leia."

There was a smattering of applause as Han stepped into the middle of the room. His costume was perfect with black pants and black leather vest. His hair was also cut and styled perfectly. There was even a realistic-looking blaster in a holster on his belt. The only thing not exact was the rough white shirt. For some reason it was buttoned up almost to his neck.

He pulled the blaster from his holster and looked around at the crowd. After giving a perfect Harrison Ford smile he said, "Yeah, I shot first. There is no second shot in a blaster shoot-out." Then some music started and slave Princess Leia came sashaying into the center of the room.

Her costume, what there was of it, was also perfect. The metal bikini looked like it was real metal. The top was cinched a little tighter than I expected, but it was also heavy-looking.

The music was a tango, and they were perfect at it. Han swept Leia around, bent her over, and even kissed her roughly while he had her bent back almost to the ground. The music finally ended and the couple bowed to everyone.

"That was a fine dance," James said in a very mocking tone of voice. "But did you not understand that this was a Kinky Couples Contest?"

Han laughed slightly and said, "Sometimes the kink is hidden. Show them what I mean, honey."

Leia reached to the sides of the bikini and unsnapped something. The bikini bottom and the flimsy cloth attached to it fell to the ground.

There was a loud gasp from everyone. Beneath the metal bikini was a well-shaven set of prick and balls.

Han laughed again. This time it was a more high-pitched laugh. "I won't take off the pants," she said. "But I think this will prove the kink."

She quickly opened the shirt exposing a flesh-colored compression brassiere. "I'd let the puppies out to breathe," she said with a smile, "but it takes a long time to get this bra put back together without pinching things."

The stunned crowd began clapping. There were several shouts of "Bravo!" and "Kinky."

James shook his head slightly and said. "Yes, that was kinky... and unexpected." His face then brightened as he said, "I think the kink for Master Leo and slave leona will be a little more obvious."

He gestured with his hands and Master Leo strode out into the center of the room carrying a wooden chair and a whip. His costume was the stereotypical lion tamer outfit of tight black pants and very loose white shirt. The sleeves billowed as he cracked his whip loudly. At the sound of the whip, slave leona came crawling out to join him.

Her costume was both much simpler and much more complex. The only thing she was wearing was a lion's tail complete with the hairy knob on the end. It was obviously connected to a butt plug of some sort. The rest of her costume was paint. Her entire body was painted-- or perhaps tattooed-- to look like the tawny fur of a lioness. There were prosthetic ears of some sort which made her ears look like pointed lion's ears, and there was some sort of mask-like thing glued to her face to give her more of a lion's chin and mouth. She roared at Master Leo in a rather high-pitched voice and he again cracked the whip, this time very near her naked ass.

"Up!" he ordered and she raised herself up on her knees with her arms in front of her. He approached her, holding the chair out in front of himself, and she growled and batted at the legs with her hands.

"Down!" he ordered and she dropped to the floor and rolled over on her back. He approached and lightly stroked her stomach. "Nice kitty," he said softly. Then he asked, "Do you want a belly rub?" In response slave leona gave a low-pitched growl that almost sounded like a purr.

"That's my girl," Master Leo said. "When you do as ordered, you get a reward." He then began to stroke her belly. After a short time he moved up to stroke and caress her breasts. In response her growl became deeper and she began to pant.

"You need more, don't you?" Master Leo asked. The response was a whining growl.

"I thought so," he replied and moved his hand down between slave leona's legs. He softly massaged her labia, allowing his finger to slide softly across her clit. Her growl became more frantic as his fingers began dipping into her slit. She was humping up to press against his hand as his fingers probed deeper and deeper within her.

When she was almost lifting herself off the floor, Master Leo suddenly stood up and cracked his whip. "Up!" he ordered.

Her growl sounded very hurt and very needy... almost pitiful, but she rolled over and brought herself up to her knees. She knelt there trembling with need.

He then said firmly, "Face these nice people and show everyone what a kinky, slutty, kitty you really are slave leona."

The lion-girl whined softly, but turned to face everyone and spread her knees. Then she brought one hand down and began pushing it deep within her cunt. The other hand was alternating between her breasts, squeezing and twisting each nipple in turn. Her growls and roars were becoming louder and much higher-pitched. She was almost there, but still couldn't peak.

Then Master Leo stepped out to the side of her. He waited, listening to her, until she was grunting and growling loudly, but still not reaching orgasm. Then he again snapped the whip, but this time it wasn't in the air. It was against slave leona's ass.

She immediately shot upright on her knees and growled out in a very high-pitched growl. Her hands were in a fury against her cunt as she fell back onto her back with her legs bent over at the knees. The growl was now gone and she screamed and cried out "Thank you, Master. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"

In response, Master Leo looked down at her and said softly, "Well done, my little lioness. Now why don't you go out into the back yard and take care of any business you need to do?"

The lioness-girl rolled up onto her knees and started crawling toward the patio doors. Someone opened it for her and she crawled on out into the back yard. Master Leo looked out at the crowd and said, "She has to clean herself up and, if necessary, empty her bladder." He turned to James and said, "Don't worry, if she does anything more than that, I have a big doggy pickup bag and I will take care of it."

Turning back to the crowd he asked loudly, "Was that kinky enough for you?"

Everyone burst into applause. This time, the cries of "Bravo!" and "Kinky!" were much louder.

James stepped into the center of the room, waited for everyone to quiet down and then announced, "Our last couple is Mistress Latisha and her slave, slave."

A tall, muscular woman stepped into the center of the room wearing a skin-tight, one-piece black vinyl swimsuit. Her gloves matched the swimsuit and came up her arms well past her elbows. Matching knee-high, high-heeled boots completed the ensemble. Her skin was nearly as black as the vinyl.