A Favor for Danny Boy - Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I didn't do it," I said.

Tinkerbell sat up on the bed and turned to face me. "Do you know what the rule of three is in magic?" she asked.

"Uh... ... no," I answered.

"Evil magic has to be pointed at someone," she said, pointing at the door to the room. "But when you point that finger at someone, you have three fingers pointed back at you, so you receive three times the evil that you sent out."

"I still don't understand," I said, shaking my head. "What does this have to do with Danny Boy getting his pot of gold back?"

"I stole his precious pot," she said, "and used it to make him one hundred times taller and then half again." Danny Boy nodded in agreement. "But three fingers were pointed back at me," she said, "so I grew three times more than he did."

She smiled at me and said, "I had to return what I had stolen and I had to be punished for what I did. Last night at the party provided the punishment. And after last night here I had the power to return Danny Boy's golden pot."

I stared down at her. "You are the Fairy Queen?" I gasped.

"Of course," she said. "And you, nice man, are my power giver."

"What is your name?" I asked. "You said you would tell me in the morning."

"I also said that you would never be able to pronounce it," she replied with a smile. "But I will tell you the name by which the Fairy Queen has been known through the ages. My name is Titania. You can still call me Tie for short."

She laughed slightly and added, "And I will tell you a secret. Fairy Queens or even Fairy Princesses don't need wings to fly. People who accidentally see us just assume that we have wings."

After that she rose into the air above the bed. Her naked body seemed to glow with a golden light as she slowly shrank back to her normal tiny size.

"Thank you, mister nice man," she said within my head and then disappeared.

"I thank you also," Danny Boy said from the window sill. "And as a token of my thanks I left a little present for you on your kitchen table." As he began to fade away he added, "That's real gold from my personal magic pot."

I looked around my bedroom. I was now alone... I think. Danny Boy was gone and Titania was also. But when the wee people gather around you, who knows who else might be tagging along.

I shrugged my shoulders and went into the kitchen to see what Danny Boy had left me. True to his word there were five golden coins from his magic pot. Each was about the size of a pencil point. I laughed and carefully scraped them into a small plastic bag. As I put the small bag containing the miniature treasure in my desk, I said aloud, "And that's why I never get involved with leprechauns and fairies... well, almost never."

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =