A favor for Sis

Story Info
My newly single sis, needs me to take to the mats once more.
5.2k words
4.54
7.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'll start my story with the news that Lina, my sister and Gemma, her long-time girlfriend and my former wrestling opponent, have recently split. It was all very amicable. Ultimately and sadly, it was me and Sam getting married that caused them to examine their own relationship; and after much soul-searching, they agreed that theirs was not a forever love and they went their separate ways.

This all happened a few months' ago, since when Lina has been having a tough time of things, living like she was 21 again. Socializing, drinking and just anything to get her out of her new 'singles' apartment. So, when she dropped by unannounced, to see me and Sam at home last week, it was unexpected but not a big surprise. What was a surprise on the other hand, was the reason for her visit...

"Becky, I have a huge favor to ask of you." Lina announced.

"Sure. Anything!" I replied.

Really just wanting to do anything I could for my sis. Especially as I feel guilty that it was my happy relationship, which made her question her own.

Lina tells us about a group of friends from her gym, that she's been socializing with recently. And how she's become close with another woman, Abbie, who has recently had a relationship break-up, having split from her boyfriend. Though stressing that it's purely platonic, as Abbie is totally straight.

She goes on to tell us about a specific conversation she'd had where Abbie had asked how she and Gemma had met. And how Abbie was fascinated when she told her about their first wrestling encounters. She had then gone on to 'over share', telling her new friend about how Sam and I had got together in a similar way. And that all of this was started by my work for a wrestling producer, making videos of wrestling matches with other women.

"Let me stop you here." I interrupt. Thinking I'm seeing where this is headed. "Is this all leading to Abbie wanting to get into wrestling and you wanting me to wrestle with her?"

"No, smarty pants. She doesn't want to wrestle you." Lina responds.

"OK, sorry. So where is this going then." I ask.

"Well! She asked your name; and when I told her the name you wrestled under, she was shocked and said 'No way. You're kidding me, right?'. As it turns out, that by pure coincidence, her nephew stayed with her recently. And after he'd been using her computer, she found a link to a wrestling site in her browser history, and even a couple of videos that had been downloaded. These films, feature wrestling with the beautiful Belle Black!." Lina explains.

"Wow. What are the chances?" I exclaim, in genuine amazement.

"I know right!?!" Sis replies.

"So, what are you asking then?" I press further.

"OK... Well, Abbie then asked me if you ever wrestle men. And I told her that you had once wrestled Sam's brother, as an 18th birthday present. Don't worry, I left out some of the more 'delicate' goings on. But she then asked me if you would consider wrestling with her nephew Conor, as he turned 18 around the time she split with her boyfriend, and as she was so distracted at the time, she hadn't bought him a gift." Lina proposed. Like it was a completely normal thing to ask of someone.

"No!" I said firmly. "Firstly, I'm not a library book, that can just be loaned out. Second, I knew Ollie when I wrestled him, but I don't know anything about this Conor!!"

"That's OK. I told Abbie I'd ask, but that it was a real long-shot. I just wanted to do this for her, as she's been a real rock for me, since I've been on my own." Lina responds.

Wow, great bit of emotional blackmail.

"I think you should do it Becky." Sam implored. "Lina was great when we were organizing the wedding. And it's been a long time since you wrestled for me. So don't look at it as not only a gift for Conor, but as a gift for me and Lina too."

"Fuck. You two are going to be the end of me." I answer, yieldingly. "OK. Tell me what you know about Conor and what you're thinking."

Lina tells me everything she knows about Conor... He's a small guy, I'm told only around 5'6" and slim. He's very shy and doesn't have much experience with women, but he's apparently cute and very sweet, taking care of his Auntie Abbie whilst she went through her break-up. And according to his internet history, and with more information than any Aunt needs to have, he is really into pantyhose fetish, really into wrestling and REALLLLY into me! What can I say, I'm sold!!

"I'll do it on 3 conditions." I assert.

"Name them." Lina responds excitedly.

"First, wrestling only. No sex. That includes, no 'accidental' touching or groping. None. Second, I want you and Sam there. No private 1 on 1. Finally, we both wear pantyhose. I may not be into boys, but as we are both into nylons, we may as well enjoy that part." I explain.

"I'll let Abbie know, but I think he'll go for that." Lina reassures me.

* * *

Initially Lina's response was correct. Conor had bashfully but excitedly accepted the match. But then a couple of days before we were due to meet, I got a call from Lina.

"Hi sis. I'm calling to let you know that Conor has had second thoughts about wrestling you. Abbie has told me that she thinks he is scared of being beaten up by a woman in front of an audience. As he thinks we will laugh at him." Lina explains.

"That's a shame. Sam was looking forward to watching me wrestle again." I reply.

"I do have another favor to ask though." Lina expands.

"Fuck. What now?" I laugh.

"Abbie thinks that Conor would be more comfortable with the match, if he had a partner." Lina explains.

"So, he wants a tag team match? Would this be another guy on his team? And who are you thinking about to partner me? Or are you asking me to find a partner at 2 days' notice?" I fire question on question.

"No. Abbie was hoping you would do a handicap match, against her and Conor. That way he can wrestle you as much as he wants, but he has a way out." Lina proposes.

"You really do push your luck." I answer, exasperated.

"I've just sent you a picture of Abbie." Lina says in response.

I stop, look at the message that has just popped into my phone. Wow.

"OK. I'm in." I laugh. As does Lina.

* * *

It's the day of the match, which is taking place at my home. The living room has been cleared and mats laid down. Lina and Sam have chosen the outfits for each of the wrestlers, so at present I don't know the rules of the match or what I'll be wearing nor have I met either of my opponents. I mean, will I ever learn?

The doorbell rings, Lina goes to answer the door, whilst Sam leads me out of the room to dress. As Lina and Sam have decided that I shouldn't meet my rivals until the start of the match.

Sam stays with me whilst I dress (perv!). The 'outfit' that has been selected for me is two pairs of black, sheer, seamless pantyhose (one to wear conventionally, as hosiery, one as a top), then over the hose, I have been provided an inappropriately small, metallic green, tie bikini!

"Are you serious?" I ask.

"Oh come on, it's Conor's birthday gift. So, we thought we should make it memorable for him." Sam answers.

"And of course, it's solely for his benefit. Right?" I tease.

"Well, it's his gift. But I'll be the one unwrapping it." Sam giggles.

"You're such a degenerate." I quip back.

"I'm not. I promise I'll only grope and suck the parts that are covered in pantyhose." Sam again makes herself giggle. As I stand in front of her now covered in sheer nylon from the neck down.

Sam's lewd talk was enough to make me forget my reservations, so I dress and head to the living room.

* * *

I stand there with Sam, as we await Conor and Abbie to be escorted in by Lina. As they enter the room, I get my first sight of my adversaries.

You won't be surprised to know that it's Abbie who catches my eye first. Abbie is beautiful young woman, I can fully understand Lina's crush on her (I know she says friendship, but I recognize horny when I see it). Even the picture I'd seen of her, which made me warm to the idea of wrestling her doesn't do her justice. She's only 24 years old, younger than I had expected when Lina told me about the aunt of an 18 year old guy! She's petite, around 5'2" and probably only 100 pounds -- so I have about 3 inches and 20 pounds on her. But what I notice most of all is her long, shaggy, blond hair and piercing blue eyes (oh and maybe the pert, round tits and gym sculpted legs).

But then I'm also taken by the young man at Abbie's side. Conor, as I had been told is only around 5'6", if that, as I'd say he was more my height. And with his slim but firm and lightly muscled body, probably only around my weight. But he does have a very cute, but boyish, face. And it seems that the blond hair and blue eyes, along with the small stature, run in the family.

Both fighters have been dressed much like me. Wearing sheer, black pantyhose to encase their entire body, with Abbie also in a small bikini, though hers is gold, which match to Conor's gold soccer shorts.

Sam breaks the silence, taking the role of emcee to start the proceeding we're here for.

"OK. This will be a 30-minute, submission only, handicap tag match. Becky wrestles throughout, Conor and Abbie can tag in and out. Tags have a 30 second changeover, in which time both wrestlers are allowed to engage with Becky. And after each tag, there is a 30 second period where the exiting wrestler cannot tag back in. Any questions?" Sam asks.

"Yes. How do we tag? And how do we submit?" Abbie asks. Showing just how little wrestling experience she has.

"It's OK. I won't let you tag and I'll show you how to submit a lot." I interject, to taunt my opponents.

"Ignore her." Sam counters with a giggle. "To tag, you simple touch hands with your partner, but they must be off the mat, in your corner, when they tag. And to submit you can either tap the mat quickly, a few times [Sam demonstrates] or call a verbal submission, saying submit or give or similar."

Sam stops and looks at us all.

"OK. If there are no more questions. We can start. Will Becky and Conor take to the mat and Abbie, please go to your corner." Sam instructs.

Sam then leaves the mat, as whilst she and Lina are in attendance to make sure things don't get out of hand, the match will have no official ref, so some rule bending is a possibility (not that I would take advantage, of course).

Conor and I circle the mat. Me looking for an opportunity to take-down my challenger, and I suspect him too nervous to know what to do. Breaking the stalemate, I move in and take hold of him. He's stronger than I expected and I am having a hard time seizing control. And whilst he's no weakling, he doesn't have the physicality to overpower me and lacks the technique to out-wrestle me. After a little while tussling, we are down on the mat, which gives me an advantage, as skill matters more than brawn in mat fighting.

It still takes another couple of minutes of breathless grappling for me to get into a dominant position, which I'm able to do by wrapping my legs around his head, pulling him into a headscissor. I suspect had it been just the two of us in the room, he may have been more compliant to this kind of hold but with a watching, female audience he couldn't allow himself to be humbled by an older woman in combat! But giving him no further choice in the matter, I am able to move my hold to a figure 4 headscissor. Locking him in an inescapable position. I don't apply the hold too hard at first, but as I crank up the intensity, he is forced to tap the mat repeatedly. I release Conor, roll away and stand to face Abbie, as Conor crawls to the side of the mat.

"Hey hot stuff. You ready to get crushed? Because I do love to subdue, pretty young things." I tease, to mess with her head a little.

Abbie says nothing. She just enters the mat and moves very slowly and apprehensively towards me. I'm guessing she's not going to be much a contest for me, so I simply move to her and grab hold, then sweeping her leg I throw her to the mat. Seems I was right about the low level of resistance! Dropping down onto her I am easily able to manipulate her into a camel clutch, ensuring that we are facing Conor. Again, I don't apply the hold hard, as I want to get some fun from her awkwardness, as her nephew ogles us both. If I'm honest though, having this little vixen under my control is turning me on. Funny that the rule which prevents me touching Abbie, is the one that I requested to stop Conor fondling me. Guess that makes me as much of a deviant as a horny male teenager! Haha. Well if I can't grope her, I may as well submit her. In a show of dominance, I quickly intensify the force of the hold. Drawing a squealing submission from my broken rival.

Once more I leave my beaten opponent on the mat, whilst standing to face the incoming wrestler.

I stand staring down Conor, and I raise my fingers and motion him to come to me.

"Your turn. Are you ready Conor? The quicker I deal with you, the quicker I can make your Auntie Abbie whimper again and that's really fun." I tease.

It seems like Conor has a natural protective side, as his instinctive response is to step onto the mat, standing between me and his still prone Aunt. That's actually really cute.

That said, it doesn't stop me grabbing hold of him. This time he has less fight in him and I'm relatively swiftly able to 'womanhandle' him to the ground, twisting him into a Boston Crab. And this time I apply a fair amount of force from the off, looking for the quick submission I promised him. But although he was in obvious pain, he refuses to give. He just moans and yelps, as I continue to torture him.

"Jeez Conor. Just submit. You're obviously in agony and she won't stop, if you don't submit, even if you cry actual tears." Sam coaches.

Conor doesn't answer -- he just let's out a slightly louder moan, as I briefly increase the power of the hold.

"I think he's protecting his Auntie Abbie." I explain.

"Oh shit, no. Please just submit Con. Please don't let her hurt you for my sake. I don't want you to do that for me, I'd never forgive myself." Abbie pleads.

A second or two later, Conor taps the mat and I immediately release him.

With that, Abbie comes rushing at me. As she is obviously similarly protective of her nephew, as he is of her. But I am able to use her momentum against her, tripping her to the mat. Following her down, I straddle her body, coming to rest sat astride her chest and neck. All of this in only a few seconds after Conor had submitted and he'd still been unable to vacate the area. So, he now had a close up view of his Aunt's face being squished between the thighs and crotch of his cougar crush. His face was a confused mix of anxious and aroused.

"In my videos, have you ever seen me submit a woman with a facesit Conor?" I ask him.

"Noooo." Abbie replies. As she starts to kick and buck, to no avail.

"Please don't do that." Conor also beseeches.

"But I think Abbie will submit really fast if I do. And then I can put you straight back into that Boston Crab. I mean you must have liked that, given how long you wanted me to keep it on you." I provoke.

And with that, I follow through with my threat and sit on Abbie's face. Not in a sexual way, but a show of pure dominance. After a few seconds of her squirming under me, I move back.

"Do you want to submit?" I ask.

"No." Abbie replies defiantly.

"Oh wow. It seems like Auntie Abbie likes me riding her face." I tease. Though I knew the real reason was to prevent me realizing the threat I'd made again Conor.

But I continue playing up to the premise that Abbie was actually enjoying the claustrophobic feeling of having one's face covered by someone's ass (which is little fun for the recipient, regardless how hot the ass is). And I again sat on her face. This time making more of a show of gyrating and grinding a little. I also maintained the sit for several seconds longer this time, causing Abbie to struggle and thrash.

"Do you want to submit?" I asked again. As I once more moved off my 'victims' face.

"Yes. Yes. I submit." Abbie snivels, as she labors to catch her breath.

Moving away from Abbie, I hurriedly went after Conor. He was still lying on the edge of the mat, so was immediately 'in-play' and an easy target for me to make good my promise of reapplying the Boston Crab. The hold brought an instant howl, as I further tormented his already worn-out body.

"If you submit quickly, your Auntie Abbie can just lie there waiting for me, to come and sit on her pretty face again." I prod.

As I expected, I get nothing more from Conor than a another pained, grunt. But then suddenly from nowhere, I get a huge kick across my shoulders sending me hurtling face forward to the mat, releasing my hold on Conor as I fall.

"What the fuck?" I scream.

"We tagged." Abbie replies fierily. As I feel her drop down to pin me, sitting on my head and shoulders, as I lie face down on the mat.

"What?" I demand irritably.

"It's true." Sam assures me. "Conor was in the corner and Abbie tagged him, as she left the mat."

Oh fuck!

"Quick Con. Sit on her, whilst we work out what we do with her." Abbie calls to her partner. And he complies, without question.

So, I now have one opponent sitting on my head and the other astride my ass. After a couple of seconds, I hear Abbie speak again.

"Grab her arms Con. I've got an idea to slow her down." Abbie instructs.

With that Conor grabs my arms and pulls them behind my back. And between his slight strength advantage and my lack of leverage there was nothing I could do to stop him. Though what came next, took me completely by surprise. Abbie pulls at the knot in my bikini top and in a few seconds, she's pulled it completely from under my body, so I am now topless, bar the sheer nylon of my pantyhose top. And to make matters worse, I then realize that she's using the top, to bind my wrists which Conor has held immobile.

"30 seconds. Time for Conor to leave the mat." Sam calls from the sideline.

"OK. Untie me now." I demand.

"Ref?" Abbie asks of Sam and or Lina.

"We're not refs. We're spectators but I don't ever recall a rule against it." Lina retorts.

"What the fuck? Of course it's against the ru.." I holler, being cut off by my opponent.

And the way my opponent chose to silence me, was to change her position and with me still laid face down, she applies a front face scissor. So now I am fully engulfed in her thighs and crotch, with a face full of pussy. And I'm held there firmly, despite my muffled and mumbled protests.

"Now I've been told that you're quite happy in this kind of position. So, I'll let you enjoy it a while longer." Abbie baits.

I consider actually starting to nibble on her pussy, as I expect that would make her release pretty quickly but I resist, given the terms of the match (though not sure rules really apply anymore!). And so, I just wait for her to relax the hold.

"I submit." I call out, though pretty breathlessly.

"OK. Untie me now." I demand.

"Nope, sorry Becky. Your turn Conor." Abbie replies derisively.

I manage to get to my feet. It's surprisingly difficult to get up off your tummy, to stand whilst your hands are tied behind you. And as I get to my feet I have only a moment before Conor is on me. And I'm practically defenseless as he grabs me and pulls me to the ground. He's obviously taking care to take me down gently, aware that I don't have my hands free to break my fall. Very sweet considering the way I've put him through the ringer thus far. Once on the mat, he's a little unsure what to do with me.

"Con. Why don't you see if you can do that crab hold that Becky likes so much? I'm sure she'd love it just as much the other way." Abbie heckles.

Taking the prompt Conor does just as he's told and virtually unopposed, he's able to force me into a Boston Crab. And without my hands to try to bridge slightly, I am totally vulnerable to agony it delivers.

12