A favor for Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. I submit. Please stop." I plead.

Conor respectfully lowers my legs to the mat, laying me down. But before I can even get to my feet, Abbie attacks. I'm pinned, still on my belly, with Abbie sitting on the small of my back.

"I want to do that hold that you did to me (camel clutch), but I can't put your arms over my legs." Abbie ponders.

"Oh dear. I'm so sorry that me being tied up, helpless and beaten is getting in the way of your plans." I retort.

"No problem. Maybe I'll just do this." Abbie counters.

With that Abbie grabs hold of two hands full of my hair and pull my head back violently.

"She's pulling my hair." I yell.

"Who are you telling?" Abbie questions. "There is no ref. Remember?"

And with no comment coming from my wife or my sister, I can see I'm getting no help here either. In fact, I'm betting those pervs are getting turned on watching me being dommed. The result, Abbie just continues with the rough hair-pulling. And after probably another 30 seconds or so, I am forced to submit.

This time I don't even bother trying to stand. There seems little point. I just need to try to mitigate any damage and hope the bell comes soon.

As I'm just sat submissively, waiting for my next punishment. I can again see that Conor is lost for ideas, but in a moment's inspiration he sits behind me, wraps his legs around my torso and squeezes in a seated body scissor. Wow he has strong legs. Or maybe it's just that my resistance is just all gone. Who knows?? But then he eases the hold. Obviously wanting to draw out the time that he has me under his control. And I can see that Conor is at a loss of what he should do with his hands. As the natural instinct would be to hold my arms, but that's not necessary. So he just has them around my upper torso, holding an arm across my upper chest and collarbone. No doubt fighting the urge to slip a hand down to fondle my exposed, nylon covered tits. But that might be the chance to mitigate the carnage.

"Go ahead. You can touch them but be gentle." I offer, with a whisper.

Conor is obviously unsure what to do. As he'd clearly had it drummed into him, no touching at any cost. But then I feel his hands creep down and start to caress my boobs. It feels quite nice in all honesty.

"Stop that." Abbie chastises.

"It's OK Abbie. I gave my permission." I reassure. "To the victor the spoils."

And at that Conor got more assertive, still sensitive and tender but bolder. And it was clearly having an effect on him. As based on what I can feel against my back, I have no idea how he hasn't split those shorts, and it's certainly very impressive. As Conor gets more into what's happening in front of me, his ardor is more evident behind me, as I feel a gentle movement against my ass and back. A movement which I start to play against, writhing very slightly against him, from which I hear a little moan.

Oh well, I guess I may as well go all-in. My hands are already behind my back, but I strain to lift them slightly and with all the dexterity I can muster, I slide them down Conor's tummy and navigate under the waistband of his shorts, until they are inside. I gently cup his imposing package and encourage his movement. He's basically now just humping my hands, as I have no mobility to give a great deal of assistance, but I don't think he's about to complain.

"Oh my god. Are you jerking off my nephew?" Abbie asks. Suddenly realizing what's happening.

"OK. We'll stop." I reply, in shock as I suddenly get how inappropriate I'm being.

"No. No. I think this is Conor's best birthday gift ever. And I'm the cool aunt that got him a handjob from a sexy, pantyhose wrestler. So please have fun." Abbie instructs me.

At that moment, the timer for the end of the match goes. And Conor lets about a pitiful howl, as he begins to release me.

"Oh wow. Sorry Con. Looks like you'll have to finish yourself off, but at least you have some good material to play back in your mind." Abbie tries to console.

"Where are you going?" I ask, taking pity on the young man. "I'm going to be really insulted if you just walk away now. I was told that I'm your go to internet fantasy babe. So, if that's true, I think you better prove it by fondling my tits and filling my hands!"

He needed no further invitation and it really doesn't take too long. As I feel his ejaculate pumping out, swamping my hands, arms and back. Until finally he stops and collapses backwards, releasing my body and rolling away, leaving me still tied and covered in sticky sex gunk.

"Could someone untie me please?" I remind the watching deviants.

Sam rushes to my assistance. But as she does so, she whispers in my ear.

"I'm only untying you, so you can get cleaned up. When everyone has gone, back go the ties and you're going to do for me what you did for Conor." My obviously overstimulated wife asserts.

Free from my restraints, I turn to my opponents.

"So, even with your underhand tactics, you still couldn't beat me." I assert.

"What?" Abbie asks, looking confused.

"Oh yeah. That's right. Becky got 4 submissions, you and Conor only got 3, before he got 'distracted'." Lina confirms.

"So I think for that. I get to decide a forfeit for the losers." I taunt.

"Look. I've heard from Lina some of what happens after you wrestle and I didn't agree to that for this match." Abbie proclaims.

"I didn't agree to bondage and being soaked in man slime but I accepted it. Not that I was given too much choice. So I think you owe me one." I reply.

Thinking for a moment, Abbie nods, reluctantly.

"OK. You're right. You did this for us and we took advantage of you. It's only fair, we should repay you." Abbie acquiesces. "So where do you want me?"

"Don't worry. I'm not going to make you do anything to me." I reassure.

"Really? What then?" Abbie asks, looking puzzled (a look mirrored on the face of all the women in the room).

"Really! What you are going to do is; Emma dressed as you are now, you are going to go home with my sister and you will do whatever she instructs you to do for the rest of the evening." I command.

Looking shocked for a moment, Abbie shoots a look at Lina and then nods, followed by bowing her head. Then remembering herself.

"But what about Conor. He came here with me." Abbie queries. Raising a good point.

"Can I have him too?" Lina asks. Rather amusingly looking to me, like it was really my decision.

"If you want him! Is that OK Conor?" I check.

"Sure." An excited and bemused looking Conor responds.

With that, Lina rushes her evening guests out of the house like a woman possessed, into her car and off into the night.

* * *

My evening turned out as my wife had 'promised' me it would. I wasn't even able to shower, as a freshen up and wipe down was all I had time for, before being retied and led to the bedroom. With Sam using my powerless state to molest, maul and torture me for over two hours to her sadistic, sexual delight. Making me submit to various ruthless wrestling holds, coercing me into positions to use me for her sexual fulfillment and even occasionally compelling a screaming climax out of me, as she saw fit. And whilst I can say that submissive bondage isn't my thing, Sam's utter pleasure was so fucking hot, that I loved every minute of it.

* * *

So... what happened with Lina, Abbie and Conor? You may wonder.

Well, I got a call from Lina this morning (the day after the match). Enthusing about how erotic and taboo, it is to make out with an aunt and nephew at the same time, whilst masturbating them both to climax, whilst they say your name (now that does sound like fun!).

And better still as Abbie and Conor left this morning, the hitherto 'straight' Abbie asked Lina out on a date. Well. A sort of date. Apparently the actual proposition was something like 'come round to my place. We can get take out, watch a video of your sister wrestling, then you can show me some of your wrestling moves and when you win, you can fuck my brains out. So romantic! Haha.

Well I can't wait to hear what happens, and maybe I'll let you know when I do!

Bye for now. x

12