All Comments on 'A Favor for the Homeless Man'

by Sugarrushwerewolf

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
5 stars

Nice story; sloppy seconds is always great.

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69about 5 years ago
Well done

I'm sure that homeless man enjoyed the fuck! I know I sure would!

Locksley7Locksley7about 5 years ago
Homeless, not helpless

That homeless man must have walked funny for the next week with his hard cock protruding each time he thought of that hot wife and his enjoyment of her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And the wife?

Not only is she nameless, she seems to be a tool rather than a person. The husband and the man are dimension less enough, but the author makes her even less so.

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfabout 5 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

Thank you for your input. I left the wife’s name out of the story to let the reader come up with a name/back story for her more so than what I already gave. I’ve done that with my other, older stories as well. The newer stories I have started to include names as well as small background info to give the characters more..well.. character! Haha. I’m glad to see that my older work is still receiving comments and hearts.

Mr. SugarRushWerewolf

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story, great writing!

I really enjoyed this story. Well written. I will be reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I love the basis for the story

It's very erotic to hear about the husband giving his wife to the homeless man, and the wife enjoying it.

That said, sentences like, "did as her husband commander" instead of "commanded", and poor grammar and punctuation were distracting. Please keep writing, but please find an editor or proofreader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Beautiful gift

In your next story, when you give your young petite wife to a another desperate homeless man, share details about how dirty he is and maybe he resists only out of respect because he knows his sperm is unclean, but you encourage him to continue!

huntsman29huntsman29over 3 years ago
UTTERLY DISGUSTED.

I'm not disgusted by the story, but I am by the fact you utterly plagiarised this work. I've seen this exact story near word for word and scene for scene in a comic a while ago. If I'm wrong and you were the one copied fair enough you have my apology, but I actually doubt that. I wouldn't even object to the story being copied if it gave credit to it's source.

SugarrushwerewolfSugarrushwerewolfover 3 years agoAuthor

In reply to your comment, huntsman29, the work you’re referring to is a comic that was done with my permission by interracial comics. The artist asked my permission to use my story in his comic he made and if you read the cover page, he gives credit to me for my story. Thanks!

DaRockDaRockover 3 years ago
your best story

This was great...I 'd like to read it 's next sequel!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The best story yet

Homeless men needs sex to

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This category is about reluctance & non-consent. Neither the wife or husband seem reluctant. Where is the conflict in this story?

Shouldn't there be some sort of conflict between them?

It would be more interesting for me to hear it from the wife's point of view? What are her thoughts? Why is she doing this? What would compel a woman to do this?

Scott1946Scott1946about 2 years ago

Loved it. So well written ! Shared my wife once with an old man who had never had a woman before. So erotic

BoggistBoggistover 1 year ago

This was an incredible story. I first came across the illustrated version and then looked this one up. Utterly wonderful!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSugarrushwerewolf@Sugarrushwerewolf
481 Followers
Welcome to my page!! I am new to the writing scene and I have a lot to offer and share! I reply to all emails and enjoy reading the reviews/comment section on my submitted work. Behind the scenes, my wife and I both work full-time, so between the two of us I write and she ed...