A Favour Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amazed that it could happen again, he felt himself beginning to approach orgasm. This time, though, the sensation was somehow fuller, sharper, more focussed. He looked up at David, towering over him, one hand gripping each ankle. Sweat dripped from his forehead, as though he'd run a marathon. He looked directly down at Josh as he fucked him. There was no playful grin now. His eyes revealed a need, a deep hunger as he pleasured and took pleasure from Josh. There was no stopping now, the climax was inevitable.

David gripped his ankles tighter, as he increased the pace and intensity of his thrusts. His face reddened and the veins stood out on his neck as he fucked him, grunting in time with his strokes. With a loud cry, he thrust hard inside Josh, convulsing as he came deep inside him. For Josh, the sensation of David's throbbing cock spewing cum inside him was all he could take. He cried out as well as he stroked himself over the edge, the orgasm washing over him in a torrent, bliss permeating his whole body. Hot, white cum gushed from the end of his cock again, shooting up in a long arc and splashing down across his face, neck and chest. Rope after rope of cum shot forth as he writhed and convulsed on David's spent cock, drenching himself. The cum ran down the sides of his torso, dripping and pooling onto the table beneath him.

After what felt like hours, but must only have been seconds, the blissful wave drew slowly back, leaving him both buzzing and exhausted. David was softening inside of him as he leaned down, oblivious to the mess he was spreading over Josh's torso, and kissed him deeply. The movement caused a small shift of his cock inside Josh, and Josh's cock twitched in response, another spurt of cum leaking lazily from him. Josh kissed him back, arms and legs wrapped completely around him. He broke away to catch his breath, and rested a hand against David's cheek. Still coupled, they stared at each other, both enjoying the afterglow.

Finally, as Josh's hips began to stiffen up, David straightened and pulled himself free from Josh's hole. A glob of thick, white cum followed him out and oozed lazily down onto the table. Josh sat upright, legs hanging over the edge of the table, and pulled David back into an embrace.

"Well, how about that breakfast?" David looked down at him mischievously. "A man's gotta eat, you know."

"I think maybe I'll clean up first." Josh said, looking down at the smeared cum all over him.

"Actually, I'd rather you didn't." David blushed lightly.

Josh looked up at him and smiled, one eyebrow raised. Without a word, he got up, cum running down his body in small rivulets, and walked back to the stove turning it on. David sat down on one of the vinyl kitchen chairs, facing him with his legs spread and a hand in his crotch, aimlessly playing with his softening cock. On a whim, Josh scraped some of the cum off his torso, and dropped it into the pancake batter, giving it a quick stir before dropping a spoonful into the hot, melted butter in the pan.

"A little extra protein." He said lightly. David said nothing and just slowly licked his lips. He watched with an appraising eye as Josh slowly went about the business of cooking. His toned body moved with a simple grace that belied his nakedness and the glistening remnants of their fuck.

Carrying a plate of warm pancakes, Josh returned to the table, laying out the butter and jam. He sat on the chair facing David, smearing cum onto the seat. They ate in silence, naked, savouring the taste, afterglow still tingling across their skin. Finally, the last pancake devoured, David stood and walked over to him. He rested one hand on the back of his head and leaned in to kiss him deeply.

"This changes things, doesn't it." It was a more a statement than a question. Josh looked at him silently and brushed his cheek. He stood and they walked together to the bathroom to shower.

12