A Favour For a Favour

Story Info
Helping my mum proved to be a good choice.
4.8k words
4.51
16.8k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been four months since I'd gotten the phone call from my Mum. She was in distress, crying so much I couldn't understand what she was saying clearly. I told her I'd be there as soon as possible and drove as quickly as I could.

Mark had cheated on her, again. I told her she'd been stupid to forgive him after the last time, but she'd given him another chance. It was all too usual for her unfortunately, it was about the fifth relationship that had failed since my real father had died when I was young. I told her to sit on the sofa and poured her a large glass of wine, while I went upstairs and packed all of his belongings into black bags.

The following day Mark picked his stuff up, looking angry but not saying anything, just driving off into the distance. Between boyfriends myself, I told her that I was moving back in, and wouldn't take no for an answer.

Twenty-two years old and back living at home wasn't what I'd dreamed of. That said, I knew I didn't push myself, I let things happen around me. I got that from my Mum, but she was a lot more trusting than me, quiet and unassuming she always picked guys who weren't right for her. The fact I still house-shared made things easier, especially as I only worked part-time.

I looked a lot like my mum now, both with long dark hair and blue eyes, and both had fairly pale skin. We had similar body types except mum's tits were a little bigger than mine, 36C to my 34B. We got on well, despite her constant badgering of me walking around naked sometimes, telling me to stay away from the windows or people would see.

She had a couple of days off work to get over Mark, then went back. She worked full-time in a shop, she'd been a carer for a while but got fed up with being called out constantly, and at unsocial times, or more likely Mark had moaned about it.

A week after I'd moved in she told me she was going out. I asked her where to, knowing she wasn't at work until later today. She told me she was just popping up to Fred's house to check on him, and she'd be around an hour at most.

"To do what?" I asked her.

"He's burnt both arms quite badly, he's got them bandaged up. I just go up and do a little cleaning, and make stews and casseroles that he can help himself to," she replied.

"Do you want me to come with you?" I asked.

"No, no, I'll be fine on my own," she quickly said, although I did notice her flushed face as she said it.

She left, walking up the alleyway next to our house, and looking out of the kitchen window I saw her walking up the slope to the street behind ours. I was glad she'd said no, I wasn't in the mood for any hard work today anyway.

Over the next three weeks, I noticed Mum went to see to Fred more than I'd realised. I'd stopped asking if she wanted me to help her, and she hadn't mentioned it.

Today, Friday, was my favourite day. I didn't have to go to work today, Mum usually left at around 11 am for her shift to start at mid-day. She didn't finish until 8 pm and although it meant me cooking later, it gave me the whole day to lounge around, usually naked, usually masturbating. There wasn't anywhere in the house I hadn't done so, and there wasn't a surface in the house where I hadn't tried to stick my suction dildo to.

My favourite time had been using the glass-top coffee table, facing the front window, and being glad of the net curtains Mum insisted on when a driver turned up with a delivery I'd forgotten was coming and knocked on the window and tried to peer through. I froze, mortified at the time, then exhilarated afterwards at the rush of nearly being caught.

Since then I'd opened the curtains a little in the middle, riding my dildo with my back to the window, wondering if anyone had walked past while I was doing so. Today was a reasonably normal day, no fuss just edging myself using just my fingers, getting as close as possible then forcing myself to stop right on the brink, before I finally allowed myself to use the dildo.

I'd been doing so for a while when my phone pinged, a message notification. I looked at the time, it was almost 2 pm.

"Fred has phoned, he needs some help but I can't leave as people have phoned in sick so we're short-staffed. Can you go up, please? Number 46, the key is hanging up," Mum had messaged.

I wanted to say no, I was busy, and I had needs that I hadn't seen too properly but knew I had to see what he needed doing and not be spiteful. Besides, I didn't want to upset Mum.

"Okay, I'll go up and check on him," I sent back reluctantly.

"Hurry please, he sounded urgent," she responded.

I hadn't been wearing anything all day yet, so ran upstairs and grabbed a vest top and some lycra shorts that I hadn't put away. I pulled them on quickly, slipped on my trainers and grabbed the key. I left, locking up behind me, then jogged up the alley and up the slope to the street at the top. I quickly checked, found number 46, and walked down the driveway and opening the door with the key, called out to him as I walked in.

"Is that you Helen? I'm in the kitchen," he shouted.

"No, it's her daughter Gabby," I called out, walking in the direction of his voice.

Walking into the kitchen I got a shock. Firstly, Fred wasn't an old man like I'd been expecting. Secondly, he didn't look much elder than she is. Mum is forty-four, this guy didn't look any older than fifty. The second shock was the vest top he was wearing was covered in what looked like stew, the rest of it splattered over the kitchen floor.

I took him in, his biceps were reasonably sized, and his chest looked quite broad too. Even with the vest on a thick covering of grey and black hair peeped out, his hair thinning and dark but with a lot of silver that looked like highlights. His arms were both bandaged from his wrists right up to his shoulders.

"Wow, you look just like your mum," he exclaimed, "is she not with you?"

"She's at work so she asked me to come up and see what you needed," I told him.

"I'm sorry for dragging you up here, I can hold things a little but can't grip, I tried to pull the pot closer and it fell off instead, now I can't clean it up properly," he answered.

He pointed to a towel, telling me to use that and keep rinsing it out under the tap, and it could go straight into the washer later. I got down on all fours and started wiping the floor,

"You look a little flushed, you don't mind doing this do you?" he asked.

"Yes, I ran up the hill," I quickly replied.

I carried on cleaning, he didn't need to know exactly why I looked so flushed. Each time I got up to rinse the towel out he seemed to be standing in a different part of the kitchen. I glanced up on seeing his feet, seeing him staring straight at me from by the sink. My vest top was a little loose and hung down a little so he was probably trying to look at my tits.

I could have turned around, or changed angles, but a mixture of playing with myself earlier and teasing him made me stay as I was, pretending I didn't know what he was doing. Going over to the sink I turned the tap on too hard and water sprayed across my top.

"Ooops," I cried out.

I rubbed across my vest top, trying to dry it off, rubbing across my tits and making my nipples big and erect. I got back down and cleaned again, then heard his footsteps. Hearing him stop I glanced behind me, where he was staring straight at my arse. I rubbed the floor a little harder, making my arse wiggle. I knew from where I could feel them that my shorts were wedged into my buttocks.

I intended to carry on teasing him, it could add to my edging myself when I got home by running through it over again in my mind. I cleaned the floor, wiped the front of the oven off, and then rinsed the towel out again. Fred pointed to the washer and I threw the towel in. I stood and turned to face him.

"Oh, it's over your clothes too isn't it, you should take them off and I'll put them in the washer too," I said.

"I could do that, but it takes me long enough to get dressed," he told me.

He looked at me pleadingly, then asked if I minded. I nodded, although I wanted to return home. He held his arms out in front of him while I pulled the straps from his shoulders and down his arms carefully, then pushed the vest down his body and let it slip to the ground, where he kicked it off his ankles. I picked it up and placed it in the washer too, then looked back at him.

"It's all over your trousers too, you're going to need to take them off," I said.

"I need to go into the bedroom to get me something else to wear," he said.

I watched him walk up the stairs and wondered whether to leave or not when he shouted out.

"I'm going to need your help, sorry," I heard him shout.

I sighed, I'd been moving towards the door, but turned and walked up the stairs. I called and asked which room he was in, then walked in. I nearly laughed when I saw him, he'd been wearing baggy jogging trousers which he'd started taking off, but they were on an angle and he looked very frustrated.

"I can't grip them properly to push them down," he said.

He stuck his thumb in the waistband and tried again as I watched on. He cried out as he couldn't budge them any more, and looked over at me pleadingly.

"Please, help me change them, my legs are getting sticky where the wet patches are," he mumbled.

I sighed out loud, then crouched to the side of him. Hooking my thumbs in I pulled his jogging trousers down to his knees, then gasped out loud as his cock sprung out. It wasn't just the surprise of seeing it, it was also that although it wasn't the biggest I'd ever seen at around seven inches long, it was certainly the thickest.

"What the fuck Fred, why haven't you got pants on and why didn't you warn me?" I shouted out.

"I did tell you it takes me long enough to get these on, putting pants on would take just as long," he answered.

"You must have known what you were going to do, you're already semi-erect," I scolded him, "Is this from watching me on all fours cleaning?"

"Are you trying to tell me you're not turned on too, it looks like it," he said.

I followed his gaze, his arm pointing towards my crotch. In my haste to get dressed quickly, I'd put on pale blue shorts, and a dark damp patch had formed around my pussy and the top of my thighs. I remembered that I hadn't dried myself down from all the fingering of myself earlier. Still crouching, I looked over my shoulder and twisted my arse a little towards a mirror, where the damp patch was visible by my arse too.

"You look like you've enjoyed teasing me a lot more than you're making out," Fred chortled.

"That isn't to do with you," I blurted out.

"Are you sure, you've hardly taken your eyes off my cock since you first saw it," he laughed.

As he said it his cock, just inches from my face, jerked upwards, making me jump and Fred laugh again. He was right in a way, I couldn't take my eyes off his cock. Partly from not satisfying myself earlier, and partly as I wondered how much fatter his cock would be when fully erect, and more importantly how much it would stretch me.

"You have beautiful big nipples, can I see them properly?" I heard him say.

I gazed down to see them in all their glory, erect and nearly one inch long, and almost poking out of my vest top, my lack of a bra didn't help.

"It's only fair, you've seen my cock already," he continued.

I went into auto-pilot, pulling my top off and throwing it on the floor. I dropped to a kneeling position, looking up into his eyes.

"Very nice, hardly any sag, and nearly as big as..." he started saying before his voice tailed off.

"As big as what?" I asked.

"Nothing, I was thinking out loud. Now, are you going to wrap your hands around it or not?" he asked.

"You want me to what?" I said.

"Oh come on, you're not going to leave me like this are you, I can't do it myself," he said.

He held his bandaged arms out to emphasise his point, then rubbed a finger along my cheek. The delicate touch made me jump again, and he traced his finger across my cheek again. He dropped his arm further, and his finger tickled my nipple. I shuddered at his touch.

"Please?" he whispered.

I lifted a hand and started stroking his cock, it didn't take long until he was erect, his head rolled back in delight as I wrapped my other hand around it too, not being able to touch my fingers with one hand on it. He kept one finger prodding at my nipple, and one tracing across my cheek. As I stroked his cock, staring at the pre-cum leaking from it, his finger traced closer to the corner of my mouth. As I stroked him a little quicker, he pushed the finger into my mouth.

He kept his finger still as I went into auto-pilot and started sucking it like a mini cock. I heard his groans get a little louder, and looked up into his eyes. He nodded towards his cock, and I knew what he was asking. I didn't need to be asked, I wanted that cock in my mouth anyway.

I stopped wanking him and traced my fingers along either side of his shaft, along his pronounced veins, then gripped the base tightly. Still looking up at him, I fed his cock into my mouth slowly, working my tongue along his shaft. I gagged a few times, his fat cock stretching my mouth almost to its limits, but I continued to work him in. I could feel each vein throbbing as his cock pulsed, my tongue tracing along it as I worked on him. I wanted to feel him erupt, to feel his explosion of cum pour deep into my throat, but I also knew I had to feel this cock stretching my pussy too.

I withdrew my mouth, then pushed him down onto the bed, his legs hanging down off the end. I pulled his jogging trousers off his ankles and threw them towards my vest top. I told him to lie his arms flat along the bed above his head, then clambered over him. I kissed his body upwards from the base of his stomach, across each of his nipples and then ground my tongue into his mouth. Still wearing my shorts, I ground my hips against his, feeling his cock trying to rip its way through. I grabbed one of my tits and force-fed my large erect nipple down his throat, pushing in as much as he could take.

I worked my way back down his body, rubbing my nipples along his skin as I did so, and then stood between his legs. Grabbing his cock again, I let a big drop of spit drip down onto his cock, and worked it in with my hands. Getting his cock nice and wet, I opened my mouth and took him in once again. The end of his cock felt even bigger now as I dipped my head a few times, then ran my tongue from his big heavy balls to the very tip, licking up his pre-cum as I did so.

I licked across his balls, then back up his shaft and down again, all the time keeping eye contact with him. He almost had a snarl on his face now, as my nipples traced across his balls and thighs as I worked my mouth on him. As I sucked on his fat cock, I moved my hands and pushed my shorts down my legs. I stood back, taking pleasure at the look of pure delight on his face now, turning and showing him my round arse, looking back over my shoulder and putting my finger on my mouth in mock shock.

I turned back and climbed onto the bed, straddling him, my legs on either side of his chest. Reaching back I grabbed his cock, rested it right against my soaking wet labia, and wanked his cock against my wet pussy. The fat head of his cock pushed my folds apart but I teased him, and myself, a little longer. Taking a deep breath, I pushed back onto his fat length.

I groaned out loud as it pushed me apart, stopping at around five inches to get used to it stretching me more than I could remember being stretched before when Fred jerked his hips upwards and I felt his pubic hair pushed against pussy mound. I sat still on him for a few seconds, tweaking my nipples hard, feeling as full as can be. Before I rode him, I reached back and squeezed his balls.

I rode him slowly at first, enjoying the feeling of his cock pushing into me, then went crazy bouncing on him as hard as I could, my hands planted on his chest, putting more and more effort into grinding my hips down onto him. The bed shook and as I looked at his face, a mischievous smile broke out. I watched him as I moved my feet, planted them on either side of him, and then rode him hard, letting his cock nearly slip out before forcing myself back down on him.

"You like it hard, do you? Keep still for a while," he grunted.

I squatted above him, just the tip of his cock inside my pussy. I positioned myself more upright, just one hand on his stomach to balance myself. Fred started moving his hips, faster and faster, fucking my wet hole with increasing speed from below. Even my pert tits bounced with the force of his thrusts, loud grunts emitting from deep within his throat, sweat dripping off my chin and brow and trickling down my body, through my cleavage.

My stomach churned as familiar feelings lashed up inside me. This time I wasn't edging myself, there was no stopping to relax before teasing myself again, my body shook violently as my orgasm ripped through me, and I fell off his body and collapsed on the bed next to Fred. I lay there for a minute or so, hearing Fred chuckling to himself. I opened my eyes, seeing his cock still erect and in full glory, glistening with my pussy juices coating it.

I had to taste it again, so I clambered over him again, this time lifting my legs over and pushing my pussy down onto his face, then grabbed his cock and licked my tongue along it, tasting my sweet nectar as I did so. I squeezed his shaft hard and held the end in my mouth as I wanked him fast, trying to make him cum down my throat. His tongue worked wonders on my clit, now and again flicking into my pussy, and all too soon I was crying out in a mixture of emotions as my body let go again.

This time I didn't relax, I moved down his body and slid onto his cock, putting my hands behind me onto his chest, my feet planted spreading my legs wide. I looked up to see the perfect view of his cock filling my pussy, only his heavy balls visible, in a mirror he had opposite the bed. My hair was a sweaty mess, and my body had droplets of water all over as if I'd just stepped out of the shower, but I didn't care as I stared transfixed at the mirror, watching myself get fucked.

I gritted my teeth and rode him harder still, caught between not wanting it to end but wanting to make him cum, to feel his load shoot deep inside me, or better still feel him covering my face. I'd gone off into a dream world when I heard Fred talking.

"Stop riding me a minute, I wanna fuck you differently from how you have before," he grunted.

I was intrigued and climbed off him. He shuffled down the bed and then stood up, motioning me to lie down flat on my back instead. He made me move so my arse was right on the edge, then stood between my open legs.

"Normally I'd hold your legs but obviously I can't, so you'll have to help me," he instructed, "it may feel a little uncomfortable at first."

He told me to pull my legs right back, and grabbing behind my knees I did so. He told me to pull them further back, now my knees were nearly touching my tits.

"Grab your ankles and pull your legs right back," he said a little angrily.

I took a deep breath and did as he said, arching my back up so now only my shoulders rested on the bed, my feet barely touching the bed, just enough to help me balance. At this angle, my arse and pussy faced straight up. Fred leant forward and slid his tongue into my pussy, with my legs spread it was already gaped open for his access.

He tongue fucked me for a while, then quickly withdrew and did the same to my arsehole. I squealed as he did so, fresh new sensations running through my body. I had the perfect view of the look of delight on his face as he stared at me, enjoying my looks of pleasure too as he tongued my puckered hole. He pulled his tongue out and licked me from my arse to my clit and back. Suddenly he stood straight up and tried to line his cock against my pussy.

12