A Favour For a Favour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll need to guide it in," he told me.

I took hold of his cock and moved it about, at first it prodded against my arsehole. He moved his hips to push in and I shouted out it was the wrong hole. I laughed and told him not today, he laughed back and said he was disappointed. Finding my pussy, I pulled him in slightly, then he suddenly jerked his hips and his cock slid into me fast, taking my breath away. At this angle, his cock pointed downwards, his arms behind his back like he was using them to help his rhythm.

There wasn't much finesse from him now, each thrust was hard and calculated, designed to push his weight onto me, to push his cock deep into me, forcing my shoulders down onto the bed which shook with each movement. Each time I moved a hand from holding my legs it flung me about, Fred shouted a couple of times for me to keep holding them or he had to keep pausing, much as I didn't like being shouted at I was enjoying the fucking too much to argue. I grabbed my ankles and pulled them behind my head.

My back hurt after a while and I told Fred so, he told me I could change position when I'd cum again. I knew I wasn't that far away, so made a new effort to hold one ankle by the side of my head, the other pinned under my neck. Now having a free hand I reached up for my clit. Thirty seconds later I came, my juices flowing out and trickling down my stomach.

"Turn over, arse right on the edge of the bed again, arms stretched out above your head," he ordered.

I did as I was told, eager for his cock inside me in yet another position. This time he lined up his cock, and again he pushed right in as far as he could. His pace was relentless again, and each time I moved my hands he'd bark out at me, telling me I needed to learn to cum from penetration alone. His thrusts tossed me across the bed, my hands clutching the duvet as he forced himself into me.

Fred had to keep pausing for me to move back down to the edge of the bed as his fucking was pushing me away from him, and then he told me to hook my feet around each corner of the bed where the legs were. Now as he fucked me he pushed my upper body down rather than up the bed. I could feel droplets of his sweat dripping down onto my back, somehow he was keeping up this pace. Suddenly he grunted.

"Fuck, fuck, turn over, it's nearly decorating time," he laughed.

I turned onto my back, along one edge of the bed, my hands hooked behind my knees now, and his cock slid back into me effortlessly. He fucked me hard again, this time his face a grimace as he tried to make me cum one last time again before he let go. His thighs slapped against my buttocks until finally, he pulled out and quickly moved level with my upper body.

"Wank me, quick," he growled.

As I did so, trying desperately to do so with one hand, I used my free hand to play with my clit once more. He faced screwed up more, his groans got even louder, and then suddenly he started to cum.

The first pulse took me by surprise so much that I nearly loosened my grip on him. He shot across my tits, then as I continued to wank him he continued to cum, spurt after spurt. He covered my tits, and most of my face, and my neck and shoulders had cum trickling over them too. He pushed his hips forward towards my mouth, and thinking he wanted me to lick him clean I opened my mouth ready, to get two decent loads of his cum shoot down my throat. Finally, he stopped grunting and his cock started to soften.

"Get your phone and take a few pictures from different angles, I always enjoy seeing my handiwork later and I'm sure you will too," he instructed.

I grabbed my phone and put it on selfie mode, then gasped out loud. Now I knew what he'd said about decorating, I couldn't believe how much cum covered me, just from one load too. I took quite a few pics, some with my tongue out tasting his handiwork, then asked if I could quickly shower.

"No, you can walk home like that," he laughed, "it's part of the deal."

"Deal, what deal?" I asked puzzled.

He pointed to his wallet.

"There's £50 in there, sorry there isn't any more, your mum doesn't normally go further than a blowjob. You have to send me a photo when you get home with cum still on your face or next time I get it for free," he laughed.

"Next time? You think there'll be a next time?" I scolded him.

"Oh, sure, with how many times you've just cum I know you will, maybe both of you at the same time?" he told me.

He saw me out after I'd put my shorts and vest top back on, my top sticking to my cum covered tits.

"Bye, see you soon," he chortled.

"You seem a little too certain," I shouted back over my shoulder.

"You'll be back, you're already thinking about how good it will be when I can use my arms too," he laughed.

I laughed to myself now as I walked down the slope to my house. He was right, I was, and also wondering how many times Mum had been around.

12