A Feedee's Story Ch. 06: Hunger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reach the foot of the bed, still struggling to catch my breath. Ali spreads my thighs apart and briefly takes my pulsing cock in her mouth, provoking yet another breathless gasp from me. I pump my hips upward, but before I know it her mouth has retreated. With surprising strength, Ali puts one meaty leg over each shoulder and steps closer, re-entering my waiting ass with ease.

Now it's my turn to watch. I can't help but notice how cute the look of determination on Ali's face is, even as she thrusts her cock in and out, even as her belly smacks against the back of my elephantine thighs. I feel a surge of something deep in my breast. It's not lust, or at least it's not entirely lust: it's joy. I'm stuffed to the brim with my zaftig feeder's cock, my tits are quivering with every thrust, and I can't recall ever feeling happier or more complete than I do right now. I start to rock my body in counter-rhythm, pulling Ali deeper inside me. Ali grins that perfect grin. "Now say it again, my fat slut."

I know what she wants to hear, because it's exactly what I want to say. "Fuck, I love how your cock fills up my massive fat ass." My reward for my testimonial is the sensation of Ali pounding my ass even harder. "I'm your fat slut, I belong to you," I pant, my copious fat shaking my entire body and making my voice quake. Ali leans forward as far as she can, trying to reach my immense tits, but her plump arms can't reach past my thighs and belly. She settles for grabbing and kneading handfuls of my wobbling gut, using my impossibly thick and full love handles as actual handles to pull herself deeper inside me. I can see beads of sweat forming on Ali's chest, running in small rivulets down between her breasts. For all the teasing she gives me about being out of shape, pounding her obese hog's substantial ass requires a level of physical exertion that her delightfully soft body is unaccustomed to. She doesn't let that deter her from trying, though.

Over my heaving breasts, I can see Ali close her eyes in equal parts concentration and lust. She looks perfect, but I squeeze my legs against her shoulders to get her to open her eyes. I want her to look at her corpulent pig, mounds of heavy dimpled flesh jiggling and wobbling obscenely with every thrust into my behemothic ass. I want my body to be a physical reminder of how much I've changed since we met: from a positively dainty 210 pounds to nearly twice that size; from the self-conscious guy who used to try to hide his fat to the proud hog who likes to tease his feeder by parading around in panties and lingerie and going out in clothes two sizes too small; from someone for whom "kinky" meant sex on a beach at night to the greedy hog wrapped firmly around her strap-on, humping back on her cock and practically shouting with pleasure.

"Ughhhh you look so fucking good," Ali half-moans, half-growls. "My big fat piggy slut, look at those fucking tits." In response, I grab as big of a handful of my moobs as I can, wanting to look as sexy as I can for her. Ali's thrusting grows harder and faster; I pinch and tweak my nipples. Suddenly she grabs my stiff cock and starts jerking me off, her arm pumping up and down in time with her thrusts. Her pudgy fist bounces off my fat pad with every downward stroke, and the sensation is too much to bear.

"I'm gonna c-...I'm gonna c-" I can't finish the sentence, but Ali knows what I'm saying, and she delivers her response like a mantra. "Cum for me. Show me what a fat slut you are. Show me you love my cock. Cum for me. Show me you want me deep in your big huge ass. Cum for me. Show me you want me to make you even fatter."

My cock twitches in her hand. She aims it towards my face, and a guttural sound escapes my lips as my hard prick erupts. "Unnghh fuck," I shout, cumming with such force that the first spurts splash on my chest and coat my tits with my seed. What the next wave lacks in distance it more than makes up for in volume, and soon my belly is covered in my hot cum. A few final twitches of my cock leave my belly button looking like the middle of a freshly-glazed Bundt cake. I lay there, panting and spent.

Ali's thrusting slows, and I feel her withdrawing the dildo from my ass. Too exhausted to move, I can't lift my head to look at her, but I can feel her sliding my legs off her shoulders one at a time, gently placing each one hanging over the edge of the bed. I watch as Ali, panting, removes the harness from around her waist and lets it drop to the floor. For a brief moment I wonder guiltily if she used all her energy fucking me, but when she looks at me, prone on the bed and positively doused in my own cum, the look of exhaustion quickly turns back to lust.

Ali climbs onto the bed and kneels next to me. She gently lifts her belly out of the way with her forearm and starts playing with her clit, moaning softly as she admires her handiwork. Her free hand reaches out and she drags a finger across my nipple, scooping up a little of my cum in the process. She brings her finger to her mouth and stares deep into my eyes; she slides her finger into her mouth, her beautiful plump lips sucking my cum off her finger. Her hand returns to my tit and scoops up more of my cum, but this time she doesn't bring her finger to her mouth, but to mine. Mentally, I hesitate--I've never eaten my own cum--but only for a split second before I part my lips. I feel her finger slide into my mouth and I close my lips around it, and I notice her other hand rubbing her clit even more vigorously as I use my tongue to lick her finger clean.

"Mmm," Ali moans. "What a good piggy slut you are." She withdraws her finger from my mouth and I swallow my own cum; it's salty and viscous, and though I doubt I'd ever develop a hankering for it, it's not the worst thing I've ever tasted. Ali's finger returns to my chest yet again, and I briefly panic that I've just opened Pandora's box and she expects me to eat all my cum off my own body. Instead, she brings the cum-coated digit to her crotch, biting her lip as she massages me into her clit. Then, suddenly, she swings one knee to the other side of my head, pinning me between her heavenly thighs.

I look up at Ali, her breasts and belly still gently swaying from the movement. She bends over to kiss me, and I feel another jolt of ecstasy deep within my core, and I know there is nowhere on earth I'd rather be than right here with the woman of my dreams. Ali gently lowers herself onto my face, and I can feel the warmth of her ass pressing against my cum-covered tits. "You're the best thing that's ever happened to me," I say before Ali lowers her snatch onto my face and I start eagerly lapping at her clit. As her thighs close around my head I hear her response, and there's an unmistakable grin in her voice.

"I know I am."

12