A Female CEO's Secret Life Pt. 07

Story Info
The stage was set for an exotic evening of sushi and sex...
7.2k words
4.88
3.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next 15 minutes were pure agony for me. It felt like a ticking time bomb was about to go off. I had never had six guys at once and the anticipation was killing me. The minutes went by like hours. I couldn't wait to hear that knock on the door. I was just hoping they wouldn't chicken out. With six college guys, you never know how responsible they are going to be.

Thank goodness I had Suki there to calm me. He gentle demeanor was so relaxing. She looked beautiful as well. He long silky black hair was put up in a bun, held by two pairs of chop stick. Here skin was perfectly bronze from all her time in the Hawaiian sun. Her makeup was perfect for a geisha girl. Light white makeup accented her round cheek bones, with pronounced red mascara to shape he deep brown eyes. Some light red blush on her cheeks and bright red lipstick on her plump lips that just said, "come fuck me."

"Ms. Suzanne, do you mind if I stay in your kimono? It is much nicer than mine."

"Of course, Suki. You know what is mine is yours."

"I was hoping you'd say that, and I hope it doesn't just apply to your wardrobe," she said as she casually slid her finger into my slit and then licked it clean.

"Oh, and Suki, I almost forgot to tell you, these guys know me as Stephanie."

"Ms. Suzanne, I mean Stephanie. You dirty slut. How many aliases do you have?"

"A naughty girl never tells Suki. A naughty girl never tells."

"Oh, so much to learn from you Ms. Stephanie. So much to learn."

Let me slip on my shoes and then we will get our serving platter prepared," Suki said.

She went in her bag and pulled out a pair of clear platform heels that must have been about 7 inches tall. They had a red rose encased in the platform of each foot.

"You sexy vixen. Not exactly traditional geisha wear," I cooed to her.

"Well, times have changed Ms. Stephanie, and I find it is best to honor some of the old-world traditions with a few updates here or there," Suki replied.

"I'll allow it," I said with a wink.

"No lay down on this table and let me get you prepared," Suki instructed.

She strategically places some pillows under my head and the small on my back and then laid the tablecloth over the top.

"You are going to want your head back, and your back arched so you can accentuate those perfect tits of yours. Then bend your knees and lightly cross your ankles. You don't want to appear to easy you know," she said with a little giggle.

She began with placing the first pieces of salmon in a perfect circle around my areolas. She sat on my left side and began with my left breast. As she leaned across my body, she sensuously licked my right breast.

"Suki, you are driving me crazy, we don't have time for this," I lightly scolded.

"Ms. Stephanie, you have got me so horny though. I am not sure I can take it," Suki moaned back.

"Well, I will tell you what. We are in this together then. Make sure I am fully decorated in the next 10 minutes, and I will let you take the lead in instructing the boys as to how the evening will go. I will remain the mysterious woman and I will barely talk the entire time. I will leave it to you to be their exotic guide," I instructed.

"Oh, Ms. Stephanie, why are you so good to me?"

I could see out of the corner of my eye that she was lightly rubbing her pussy.

"Let me get a quick taste of that Suki."

"Of the sushi?" she asked.

"No, you little slut, of the pussy juice that is covering your fingers."

"Oh my God, I didn't even notice I was doing that. Of course," she said as she provided a little taste.

"One last thing Suki."

"What's that Ms. Stephanie?"

"Don't forget to have some fun yourself. If we are in this together and you are in charge of the game, I want to really see what kind of nasty whore you have inside you." I put it out there, hoping she would be receptive.

"Oh Ms. Stephanie, are you sure you are ready for that?"

"Suki..." I was now more intrigued than ever. "We have to focus. Eight minutes and counting."

Suki quickly and expertly decorated my entire body with sashimi, creating interesting patterns up my legs and on my stomach. She took extra care around my breasts and pubic area. Then she fanned my hair out to almost look like a beautiful seashell. She dropped six place setting around my body, two on each side and one at the head and foot of the table. It was 5:57. Boy did she work quickly.

"Three minutes Ms. Stephanie, and then you will all be Ms. Suki's submissives to do whatever I want," she said excitedly. I couldn't really move my head around, but I could hear her pull one of the chairs out. She sat down in it, and I could see her part my kimono and put her platforms on the table. She vigorously began rubbing her clit, as I could hear her moaning. I could tell she was approaching a quick orgasm when a knock on the door came. It was 5:59 PM. They were right on time.

Suki put her feet down and pushed in the chair.

"Wait," I told her. She looked back at me quizzically. "There are starving children all over the world. Don't waste what is on your hand please. One last taste for Ms. Stephanie," I said as she guided her fingers into my mouth. Oh, her juices tasted so sweet. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I have no idea what I am in store for, but I have never been so wet in my entire life.

Suki turned on the perfect Japanese music on her phone through my Bluetooth speaker and dimmed the lights. She walked toward the door and slowly opened it. The guys looked surprised not to see me greet them.

Suki played it perfectly. "Good evening, Irasshaimase. How can I help you tonight?" she said in a soft and innocent voice.

"Uhhh, a lady named Stephanie invited us over to have sushi with her," the boy I met earlier that day stammered.

"Oh. There must be some sort of misunderstanding," Suki said, as the look on their faces briefly turned sour. "You see, Ms. Stephanie did not want you to have sushi with her, she meant she wanted you to have it on her," as Suki slowly opened the door to reveal me laying on the table with my perfect 36DD breasts arched toward the ceiling, my entire body covered in sashimi.

"Holy shit Matt. We have hit the motherload. Where did this hot piece of ass come from?" the boy named Adam yelled.

Suki immediately took control of the situation. "Silence," she yelled. We are not at the fraternity house boys. Ms. Stephanie is one of the most elegant and accomplished ladies in all the world. You will treat her with respect, and you will do exactly as you are instructed. Do you understand?" Suki sternly laid down the law.

"Yes, Ma'am. I'm sorry. I just, I just..."

"Never ate sushi off a naked lady before?" Suki finished his sentence.

"Yeah, that...among other things," the boy named Bill muttered under his breath.

"What does that mean?" Suki asked.

"Well, you see, not only has Adam over there never ate sushi off a naked lady before, but Adam has never even..."

"That's enough Bill. Let's leave poor Adam alone. Besides, by the looks of things that is all going to change in the next few hours here," the boy named Tom said.

"Silence!" Suki yelled again. It took everything I had to not break out laughing. This was certainly going to be interesting.

"Again, respect, gentlemen. I am not going to have this be some drunken quarter beer night at your local campus watering hole," Suki commanded. "Here are the rules. You will each sit in a chair around Ms. Stephanie. You will introduce yourselves one by one and let her know your name, your age, and let's see, something fun. I will need to know your body count and how old you were when you first lost your virginity."

The guys began to roar a bit, as Suki yelled silence again.

"Sit down. Let's begin."

The boys all scurried to their seats. Suki poured everyone a glass of ice water. Then she grabbed a bottled of plum wine and poured six glasses. Finally, she asked if everyone liked hot sake. Once affirmed, she poured those glasses. She and Yoshi thought of everything, I thought to myself as a laid in anticipation for what would happen next.

"Let's start with you," Suki said as she pointed to Matt, the boy I met on the beach.

"Well, my name is Matt. I am 22 years old, and I am a senior at Indiana University," he stopped and waited for his next instructions.

"Matt, your body count please," Suki demanded.

"Well, I have never been in the military Miss."

Suki laughed. "Body count has nothing to do with the military Matt. I can see I am going to have to teach you all just about everything tonight," Suki said a bit sarcastically. "How many ladies have you had the pleasure of bedding in your lifetime?" Suki asked.

"Ohhhh, that kind of body count. Well, four I believe," as he fumbled through his fingers counting on his right hand. And I lost my virginity when I was 19."

"Very good Matt," Suki replied. "Now you get your first helping. But first you get what we like to call am amuse bouche, a little appetizer." Suki pulled up the rolling chair she had taken from the desk and placed it next to Matt. She sat in it and opened her kimono, exposing her perfectly shaved pussy. Her clear heels were on each side of the arms of his chair.

"You get one lick as your first taste," Suki instructed. The rest of the boys began to slap and hoot and holler.

"Silence!" Suki yelled again. God she was good. This is going to be fun.

Everyone settled down and Matt placed his head between Suki's legs and slowly licked from the bottom to the top of her slit.

"Now, be a good gentleman and go share that with Ms. Stephanie," Suki instructed. Matt got up and walked over to my left side and began slowly kissing my mouth. The sweet taste of Suki's pussy was enough to make me want to reach my hand between my legs and rub one out right there, but I knew I had to be patient.

"Very good Matt. You can now take any piece of fish that you would like. Once you remove it, you must clean up after yourself and lick that spot clean with your tongue before you eat the fish."

Matt went directly for one of the pieces on my left breast. He picked it up with his chop sticks and put it on his plate. Then he returned his tongue to my nipple and circled it twice, leaving it completely erect.

"Very good Matt. Now you can eat," Suki informed him.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this is happening. What a night," Matt remarked.

"Matt, comments like this are not acceptable. Let's pretend we have all done this before please. The more you comply, the more fun we will all have tonight. Do you all understand?"

"Yes Ma'am," they all said at once.

"Now, it is your turn," Suki pointed at Bill.

"I'm Bill, I'm 20 years old and I also go to Indiana University. My body count is two and I lost my virginity at 18 years old," Bill said nervously.

"Very good Bill. You follow instructions well. Since Matt decided to eat off Ms. Stephanie's breast, your amuse bouche is going to be for you to caress and kiss my left breast. Then you will give a taste to Ms. Stephanie and select your piece of fish. Are you clear?"

"Yes Ma'am," Bill said as he approached Suki, who's kimono was now just open. He cupped her left breast with his hand and slowly place his mouth around her perfectly round areola on her 34C breasts. As he pulled away, he gave her a little nibble on her nipple. "Ooo, a biter. I like that Bill. Now please give Ms. Stephanie a taste of Ms. Suki's left breast."

Bill came to my right side and began kissing my mouth. Suki was so exotic. She must have had some sort of lavender scented edible lotion on, as it tasted heavenly in my mouth. Matt went for a piece of fish around my navel. After he picked up the fish, he returned and sensuously placed his tongue in my naval and swirled it around twice. I could feel the juices building in my pussy.

Next she pointed to the boy at the foot of the table. "I'm Tom and I am 22 years old. My body count is eight women, and I lost my virginity at 17 years old."

"Tom, since Bill decided to eat from Ms. Stephanie's stomach, you must take a shot of sake from my naval. Bill, can you assist me?" Suki asked as she hopped up on the buffet cabinet next to the table. She handed Bill the bottled of sake and instructed him to pour some into her waiting naval. "Now Tom, please drink."

Tom eagerly slurped up the body shot of Sake. He proceeded to my foot, removed the piece of sushi and put it on his plate and then slowly massaged my foot as he put my big toe into his mouth and sucked on it. He must have known I have a thing for feet because I began to squirm. In danger of having the fish slide off me, Suki took control of the situation.

"Thank you Tom, that will be all."

"I'm Steve, I'm 21 years old. I have been with six different women, and I lost my virginity at 18 as well."

"Steve, since Tom went for the feet, I would like to ask you to remove your shoe." He took off his shoe and Suki went over and began massaging his foot. He had a look of complete pleasure on his face as she swiftly rubbed his arch. Then she positioned herself, standing over his legs with her legs spread on the outside of the chair arms. She slowly inserted his big toe into her pussy. She let out a slight moan. The guys again began to gasp.

"Silence! Let me enjoy this moment without your comments," Suki barked. She slid his big toe in and out of her gash a few times and then removed it. "Very good Steve. You may now have your first helping. Steve went for a piece that was on my inner thigh. He licked up and down from just above my knee joint all the way to my aching nub. I could not wait for the real fun to begin, but I was still enjoying how Suki was pacing the night.

Suki pointed to the boy at the head of the table. He was the most handsome of all of them. "I'm Ryan. I'm 22 and I am from Indiana University as well. My body count is twenty-two and I lost my virginity at 15 years old."

"Jesus Ryan, you whore," Tom called out.

"Silence Tom. There is nothing wrong with a high body count or starting early. For that little outburst, you will sit out next round," Suki scolded.

"Sorry Ma'am. It won't happen again," Tom apologized.

"Ryan, I must take advantage of this experience. Since Steve went for the inner thigh, I would like you to lick my pussy for just 4 short licks and give Ms. Stephanie a taste. Then select your fish."

Suki sat back in the rolling chair as Ryan buried his head in her snatch. She grabbed the back of his head and rubbed her juices all over his face. He looked almost drunk when he staggered up to kiss me. Oh, that Suki, so elegant, yet so nasty all at the same time.

Ryan went for a piece right up by my collar bone and neck. He expertly licked my neck as Suki reminded him, no hickeys.

"That leaves just you, our last gentlemen," Suki said.

The boy stammered, "I am Adam, I'm 19 years old and I, I, I..."

"Adam are you still a virgin?" Suki asked.

"Yes Ma'am."

"Well, that is so sweet. Is it Ok if we change that tonight for you?"

"Please Ma'am. That would be incredible," Adam said excitedly.

"Well, let's not get to ahead of ourselves. We will certainly give you a night to remember. Come here." He approached Suki. "While Ms. Stephanie does not want any hickey's I am going to give you one to commemorate your first night."

Suki pulled Adam's face toward her and swooped in for the neck. She expertly licked and lightly bit him for about 2 minutes. As she pushed him away, you could see the red bruise developing. Anyone sitting next to him on the plane on the way home would know what he was up to tonight.

As I expected, Adam went right for my right breast, clumsily licking my areola like the novice that he was.

"That's good gentlemen. You all passed round one," Suki stated. Let's move things along here. For the next few rounds, you must do the same thing. Remove the fish and then clean the area you selected with your tongue. Tom, remember that you must sit out a round. While you do that, I will be preparing myself for our next phase."

With that, the boys continued eating, running their tongues over my breasts, neck, stomach and thighs. I felt amazing and they ravished my body. If this was just the beginning of the night, I could not wait to see what Suki had planned for the rest of the evening. At this point, I was a slut in heat, and I needed to get thoroughly fucked.

As the boys were eating, I noticed that Suki had parked herself in the rolling chair and began to masturbate. She sensuously slid her fingers up and down her slit while intermittently circling her clit. Every so often she would bring her fingers to her mouth and lick them clean. She was so wet that I could hear the squishing sounds.

The boys were doing well, and the fish was almost gone, which had to signal the beginning of dessert. I could barely contain my excitement.

"Ok boys, it is time to sit down for dessert in the other room," Suki commanded. Everyone got up and moved to the other room with couches and the King-sized bed. "Boys, sit on the couches please. Ms. Stephanie, please lie on the bed and spread those beautiful legs of yours."

Suki casually strolled into the room, still fingering her pussy. She walked up to Matt and inserted two fingers in his mouth, which he eagerly sucked on. "Are you all having fun yet?" Suki asked.

"Yes Ma'am," they all said in unison. Boy did she have them trained well. "Here is how dessert works. Your dessert will be Ms. Stephanie and myself. You will take turns fucking Ms. Stephanie first. The reason why I asked you about your body count was to determine how many strokes you get to thrust into her pussy before passing the baton to the next guy. So, we will start with Bill. He will get 2 strokes, then we move onto Matt with 4 strokes, Steve will be next with 6 strokes, Tom will follow him with 8 strokes and then Ryan will be last with a whopping 22 strokes. Then we will repeat this until someone comes in Ms. Stephanie's pussy. You see she and I like cream pies for our dessert.

Applause erupted for this plan. "Silence!" Suki yelled. "I will instruct you when it is appropriate to make noise."

"But, Ms. Suki, what about Adam? He doesn't have any strokes. He is a virgin," Ryan asked.

"Well boys, Ms. Stephanie is a woman of experience, and she needs men of experience," Suki stated as a matter of fact.

"Well, I guess you are out of luck old buddy," Bill said, razzing Adam again.

"That's not how this game works Bill. It will be a competition of sorts. You see Adam gets to fuck Ms. Stephanie," Suki explained.

"But if he is a virgin and doesn't get any strokes, how is that possible?" Tom asked.

"Well, it is simple. While you all are fucking Ms. Stephanie, Adam gets to fuck me. He will fuck me continuously, while you all fuck Ms. Stephanie stroke by stroke. If Adam comes first before any of you come, then your evening is over. Adam will then get to fuck Ms. Stephanie while you watch with your blue balls. Then when he comes for a second time, we will have a car take you all to the airport to catch your plane. You see, I hate when frat boys make fun of their virgin brothers. You shouldn't have been so mean to him Bill. I have a soft spot for virgins."

"Way to go Bill, you fucked this up for all of us," Ryan said.

"No, not necessarily. Ms. Suki, what happens if Adam can outlast us?" Matt asked.

"Well then the fun continues. If one of you comes first in Ms. Stephanie, then Adam gets to join your group. He will get as many strokes as Ryan, since I will have given him plenty of experience. Whoever came first must get hard again and start fucking me while you continue the train on Ms. Stephanie. Here is the trick though. Someone new has to come in Ms. Stephanie first before anyone can come in me a second time. That is unless, Adam can't outlast you all at the beginning," Suki said while I listened intently. "Make sense? It is like musical chairs. To finish the train and have each of you come twice, Adam would have to be the last person to come in me."

12