A Female CEO's Secret Life Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I get it. So, if one guy squirts too early, we are all out," Steve said.

"That's right Steve," Suki said. "Ms. Stephanie and I each want to have six loads in our pussy by the time you leave here. If you do, then Ms. Stephanie said she would pick up your hotel room costs as a special gift to you for satisfying us." I almost couldn't contain my laughter. Suki was really taking this dominatrix job seriously.

"Oh, and one more thing. You can earn extra strokes for creatively talking dirty to us, and you can choose to fuck any of our three holes that you would like. But remember, you can only come in me after a new person has come in Ms. Stephanie. Then wait your turn for whoever is fucking me to come, or else dessert is over, and you all go to the airport. Why don't you all take a minute and go in the dining room to get undressed and plan your strategy," Suki suggested.

The guys went back into the dining rooms. We could hear them rustling about and talking.

Suki came over to the bed and pulled me by the ankles so that my ass was at the end of the bed. She buried her face in my pussy and licked me sensually. "You nasty slut. Nice touch with the game. Have you done this before?" I cooed to her as she ate my pussy.

"You are not the only horny vixen on this island Ms. Stephanie. How do you think a simple waitress can afford to drive around in a Tesla?" Suki asked.

"Shut up and lick my pussy you little whore," I said to her with a giggle.

In the other room, the boys seemed concerned. "Adam you better not fuck this up for us, you stupid little virgin," Bill said sternly. "I told you we shouldn't have brought him on this trip guys."

"Shut up Bill," Matt rebuked. "Adam, you can do it buddy. Just pace yourself and if you feel yourself getting that tingly feeling in your dick, just pull out and have her blow you for a bit or something. We got this guys. Just communicate so everyone can use their strokes wisely." And just like a bunch of stupid fraternity guys, they all put their hands in the middle. We heard them count to three and yell, "Let's fuck!"

They came back in the room naked. First Suki and I knelt in the middle of the floor. She instructed them to circle around us so we could size up their cocks and make sure they were good and hard. I eagerly went right for Ryan's with his twenty-two body count. He had a nice 8-inch dick and was well built. I could see why he got all the ladies. Suki took care of Bill who had an average 5 and 1/2 inch cock. She licked all the way up and down his shaft and then deep throated him for a few seconds.

"Show off," I scoffed at her. "Watch this." I pulled Steve near me. He was the most well hung of the group at about 9 inches. Nothing compared to my mystery man's 11 incher from last night, but 6 cocks at once should be more than enough to satisfy me. I immediately took him all the way down my throat. That is one advantage to not having a gag reflex.

"Holy shit, I am going to come," Steve yelled.

"No, don't do that," they all screamed at once, as he pulled out of my mouth.

At this point they were all rock hard. Suki and I laid side by side on the King bed. Bill entered me just as Adam slid his cock into Suki. "It's time boys," Suki instructed.

Adam began with a good pace, sliding in and out of Suki's pussy. "Oh my God, I can't believe how good this feels," he screamed in euphoria.

Bill grabbed me around the neck and thrust hard with his two strokes while saying, "I am going to fuck your slutty little hole all night Ms. Stephanie."

"Very good Bill, you just earned yourself 4 extra strokes," Suki informed him.

Matt grabbed my arm, "turn over you little bitch and let me fuck your tight asshole." He flipped me, spit in my ass, inserted two fingers and got me lubed up and used his four strokes in my butthole.

"Very good Matt, you earned an extra 6 strokes for that," Suki tallied.

Meanwhile Adam was just in heaven sliding in and out of Suki. I was hoping this poor kid could hang on so that I could get all six loads in me. Anything less would have been a complete disappointment.

Steve was next with his six strokes. He grabbed my ankles and pushed them towards the ceiling. He alternated his six strokes between my ass and my pussy. "Do you like it better in your ass or your pussy Ms. Stephanie? I want to please my dirty whore tonight."

Suki liked that and gave him 10 extra strokes. Everything just slid in and out so easily as I had been wet all day between my own masturbation, Suki's expert pussy licking and then the anticipation of this train running through me.

Tom came up to me and grabbed me by the back of the head and forced my mouth on his cock. He had a solid 7-inch cock, and I immediately deep throated him. "Lick my shaft you nasty little come slut. Make it nice and wet so I can fuck that skanky little pussy of yours," as he began to thrust his cock into my gash.

"Well played Tom, 15 extra strokes for you," Suki awarded.

Adam looked like he was getting close to coming. He began saying, "Yes Ms. Suki, yes."

Then Ryan tagged in on me. He was the most experienced and I could tell he would know just how to time this. He measured two really long strokes with his 8-inch dick and then began sliding with a nice rhythm. He got up to 16 strokes and pulled out. He pulled my hand onto my clit and said, "let me see you rub one out Ms. Stephanie." He simultaneously inserted his two middle fingers upside down in my pussy and immediately found my G-Spot. He slid them in and out, applying just the right amount of pressure and I circled my clit vigorously with my hand. I could feel an intense orgasm building up inside me. Was I about to unleash my newfound squirting superpower on all these young boys. Ryan seemed to know exactly what he was looking for as he pumped his fingers in and out of me hitting my G-Spot while he wanked his own cock. I could feel the pressure building as my breath became more frequent. My moans became louder, and I yelled, "I'm coming," just as Ryan withdrew his fingers, I delivered a steady stream of my squirt all over his chest and face.

"Holy shit! That was awesome," I heard one of the other guys yell as Ryan stuffed his cock back in my pussy and he yelled at me, "count down from six you nasty cunt."

"Six, five, four, three, two..." I panted.

"I'm coming!" Ryan yelled as he pumped my pussy full of the first huge load of the night. I shuddered in my second orgasm as the entire room cheered. Ryan exploded just before Adam was ready to blow in Suki.

"Pull out dude, we did it. It is off to the races," Ryan yelled.

Adam pulled out and got in line behind his fraternity brothers that were banging me. Meanwhile, Suki cleaned up Ryan's cum stained cock with her mouth, getting him hard again so he could fuck her.

Matt stood me up and threw me against the wall. He used his right arm to hold my left arm behind my back while he thrust his left forearm into the back of my neck. I could tell he was an anal guy, because went right for my tight asshole, pounding it from behind. He fucked my ass back and forth for about 16 strokes before Steve tagged in and grabbed me and had me ride him cowgirl on the bed.

Ryan followed suit with Suki and flipped her, so we were both facing the wall above at the head of the bed. We grabbed for each other and began making out while we rode their cocks. Our pussies were both a sloppy mess. Ryan turned and looked at Steve and said, "I'm getting close dude. You gotta come first or this is all over." Just then Steve yelled at the top of his lungs unleashing the second amazing load in my pussy. This gave Ryan the clearance to come again in Suki without ending the train game. He spurt his second load of the night into Suki wonton pussy. She shuddered having her first orgasm as well.

Steve moved over to Suki now and grabbed her by the back of the hair, completely destroying the beautiful bun she had in. "Suck my cock you little slut," as she worked to get him hard again.

Tom grabbed my ankles and stood up on the bed. Was he really going to pile drive me? "Let me fucking plow you, you skank. How many men have been in this skanky pussy of yours?" I loved his dirty talk. It reminded me of what a slut I love to be. Getting men worked into these frenzies is what really turns me on. "Oh, fuck me hard, you fucking simp," I demanded.

He pounded me with all his might. My shoulders were braced on the bed as I was nearly inverted. It didn't take him long and I think we forgot about all the strokes by now anyway. It was just an all-out fuck fest. Tom blasted me with his juices into my crowded pussy. I had never fucked three different guys in a day, let alone had all their loads in me at once. Then I remembered, I was only halfway. "I'm coming," yelled Tom, just as Steve yelled the same thing and dumped load number two into Suki. Close, call I thought. Glad I could squeeze it out of Tom in the nick of time.

Bill was next and pulled me over to the large chair in the living area. He sat down and instructed me, "face forward and ride my cock slut. I want to see your ass while I fuck the shit out of you." I rode him reverse cowgirl. He must have felt all his brothers come dripping onto his thighs from my wet pussy. At this point, no one seemed to care. It was a total bacchanalia as pussy juice and come were flowing everywhere.

Meanwhile, I watched Tom rail Suki in the ass, "let me fuck your ass you little exotic doll. You like having my cock in your forbidden hole?" Suki moaned yes, and he railed her in the ass.

Tom yelled, "Bill, you close? I can't hold on much longer." Just then Bill stood up from the chair. I was bent over in a downward dog position, taking load number four in my sloppy pussy. "Yessssss," he screamed.

Suki yelled to Tom, "don't come in my ass, come in my pussy. I am saving that for something special." Tom course corrected and let a load loose in Suki's pussy.

Matt approached me. I looked him in the eyes, with my black mascara smeared like a total hooker after a long night's work. "What do you have for me stud?" I asked him.

"I want to taste your squirt. Can you work one up for me?" he asked.

"Grab my Hitachi," I commanded. He grabbed my Hitachi wand off the night stand. I turned it on and went to work while I instructed him on what to do with his fingers. The key is having those middle fingers find my G-Spot. He took instruction well and Ryan who had blown two loads already was giving him pointers. I could feel it building. I told him, "when I tap you on the shoulder, get ready because it is coming." He nodded eagerly.

The Hitachi was doing its job as I could feel my pussy filling to the brim. I tapped him on the shoulders, and he assumed the position with his face between my legs and his mouth open. "Ahhhhhhhh," I yelled as a steady stream of come squirted from my pussy into his mouth.

He swallowed some and then immediately came and transferred the rest into my mouth with a deep kiss. The salty taste was amazing, and it didn't take him long to blast the fifth load of the night in my pussy.

Bill had been fucking Suki doggy style so he could get a good view of my squirt fest. Seeing me squirt all over Matt's face made him just about lose his mind as he dumped another load into Suki's pussy.

Matt moved over to Suki grabbed her by the hair. He marched her over to the balcony and instructed Ryan to open the door. "Ever fuck in public you little bitch?"

"This isn't my first rodeo cowboy," Suki said not missing a beat. I laughed a bit as I lay on my back awaiting Adam, our little inexperienced one. These guys thought they were studs until they encountered two whores like Suki and me.

Suki was getting railed from behind with her tits hanging over the balcony. Anyone walking to or from the restaurant would have a perfect view of this exhibitionism if they just looked up to the tenth floor.

Now it was time for Adam to enter me. "How do you want me honey?" I asked him as he looked a bit shy.

"I'm just happy to be along for the ride Ma'am," he said politely. I took the rains and laid on my back. He slid his cock in and out of my ridiculously lubricated pussy, with five loads sloshing around at once.

"Just keep stroking and enjoy the ride Adam. You will finally get to feel what it is like to come in a woman's pussy," I told him.

For someone that walked into this evening a virgin, he was doing such a good job. "Adam you are really talented, and you have a nice cock," I said to give him some encouragement. He slid his 7-inch rod in and out of me. I could tell he was barely hanging on, when finally, the largest explosion I had ever felt blew inside my cunt.

"Holy shit," I yelled. "That was amazing."

"Thanks Ma'am I haven't come in over a month. I gave up masturbation for Lent," he said innocently.

I couldn't contain my laughter. "Well thank you for saving that load for me Adam. It was incredible. Suki are you almost ready for Adam to give you some of that former virgin come?" I yelled as she was getting railed from behind by Matt.

"I'm coming!" yelled Matt as I could see Suki's legs shudder, taking her 5th load of the night.

"Ready," she panted as she limped back into the bedroom.

It was now time for Adam to complete the train. I had six loads in my pussy and Suki had five.

"Gentlemen we have almost reached the end. Ms. Stephanie has six loads in her pussy, and I have five. Adam are you ready to send this train into the station?" Suki asked.

Adam nodded eagerly as the guys all cheered. "Now fuck me in the ass and give me a big load in my butt," Suki commanded.

I reached into my pussy and lubed my fingers with some come and rubbed it over Adam's cock. He easily slid it into Suki's asshole and stroked back and forth. I sat back against the headboard of the bed masturbating, watching him take her from behind. The rest of the guys were either standing up stroking their cocks or sitting on the couch.

What a climax this was all building toward. Adam stroked in and out of Suki's ass while I worked my magic fingers on my clit. "Anyone getting close?" I yelled out as I could feel another squirt brewing inside of me.

I heard multiple people mumble that they were. "Here's how this ends boys. If we all time it right, I am going to squirt on Suki and Adam while he blows in her ass. I want to Ryan and Tom to come on my tits, while Matt, Steve and Bill come on Suki's face. Can we all do that and make it a grand come finale?" That was the CEO in me, taking charge and giving direction.

Everyone cheered and we continued to work together. "I am going to count it down from ten boys. Everyone get in position. Ten, nine, eight..." everyone was pumping their shafts with aggression. "Seven, six, five, four, three, two, one...". Just then everyone let out a huge yell. Anyone in the hallway would have worried that there was an MMA fight going on in the room. I unleashed my third squirt of the evening and drenched Suki's hair and Adam's chest. Ryan and Tom dropped their third load of the day all over my 36DD tits and Suki took three hits to the face, absolutely covered in come. Adam shot his load into her tight asshole as we all collapsed in ecstasy.

"Holy shit. We did it. Adam, Adam, Adam..." the boys all praised their former virgin brother.

Just then, Ryan yelled, "Holy crap, we are going to miss our flight."

Suki laughed and said, "don't worry Ryan, Ms. Stephanie has so generously arranged for you all to take a limo right to the airport so you can make your plane. It departs from the lobby in five minutes so hurry up and get dressed. Thank you for joining us and playing the train game. You should all be proud of yourselves. You did such a good job."

Suki came over and gave me a huge hug. I swiped the come off her face with my pointer and middle finger and sucked it down my throat. The boys all scurried to get dressed and get in the limo I had prearranged. We said our goodbyes. They all asked if they would ever see us again. Suki just smiled and said, "I bet you will see us every night for the rest of your lives in your dreams boys."

As the door closed, Suki poured us each a glass of plum wine. She came over and sat on the bed. "Cheers Ms. Suzanne, if that is even your real name," she said with a furtive glance.

"A good slut never tells Suki; a good slut never tells."

"Well neither of us have had anything to eat yet. Are you hungry?" Suki asked me.

"Why don't we have dessert first and then order a pizza?" I suggested.

Right on cue, Suki said, "I have never had six cream pies for dessert in one night, but there is a first time for everything." She pushed me back on the bed and buried her face in my pussy, lapping up six hot loads of come. She expertly licked me to my final orgasm of the night. Her face looked like a glazed doughnut.

"May I return the favor Suki?"

"I thought you would never ask, Ms. Suzanne."

I dipped the tip of my finger into her waiting slit and sucked on it for a second before diving headfirst into her gash. I lapped up the five loads in her pussy and then flipped her over. I went to the fridge and pulled out some chocolate syrup that I had ordered earlier and drizzled it on the small of her back, so it ran down her butt crack. Then I slowly rimmed her asshole, taking Adam's final load mixed with chocolate syrup into my mouth. I probed my tongue deep in Suki's asshole. "Oh Ms. Suzanne, you are so amazing."

Suki's hand drifted to her pussy as she rubbed out one final orgasm as well. We collapsed in each other's arms and just started laughing.

"When will you be back to the Islands Ms. Suzanne?" Suki asked.

"No plans just yet, but maybe we can take another trip together someplace else," I offered.

"I'd like that Ms. Suzanne. There are only so many old farts I can fuck for money on this island before I need young dick like tonight," Suki explained. "Besides, I need you to teach me how to squirt like that."

"That sound amazing Suki. Let's make it a plan," as we drifted off to sleep in each other's arms wrapping up an amazing night.

12