A Female from Another World Pt. 01

Story Info
Nebula IYG-54, Sub-Space Messages, Going around the World.
5k words
4.32
5.3k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers

A strange low-frequency sub-space beam was heard coming from a meteorite belt outside the Solar system from a research station on the planet Neptune. Admiral George of Earth Space Command was alerted. Alabaster blue, the command center, convened a commission to send a ship to examine the phenomenon. Admiral George chose Commander Scott of the Enigma to investigate. To understand the details, you would have to read the series, A strange planet called Zigrida. To make a long story shorter, he and a woman from this peculiar planet fell in love and had three children together. After 3 1/2 years stranded, they finally repaired their ship, making it through a radiation belt surrounding the nebula called IYG-54. Her planet was located inside this nebula at a day's travel at space-light speed. Their story continues when they make it through the radiation with some light damage and are en route to the Earth.

Ia'lena from planet Zigrida.

Before getting into this story, I should review what makes this female from Zigrida different.

Ia'lena is 34 years old, leader of the Azulla people of Azulla valley, a province of Quzerline, of the Continent Wayvaesta, on Zigrida. She is 5 foot 8 inches tall, slim built with B size breast. She has long light brown hair that flows down her back.

All females are born with telepathy to influence all life and potent, irresistible pheromones to attract males. Even their saliva has a chemical reaction that stimulates reproduction. They have a strong desire to breed in the spring. They can have sex if they want but not get pregnant during other times.

A meteorite crashed into their planet 14 years ago, decimating the male population. They built a device that pushed the radiation away; however, this beam heard by a research station on planet Neptune caused the Earth to send out a ship to investigate. After all, it was the first time any intelligent communicational source was ever detected.

They were in a panic fearing all humanoids may go extinct if males were not found soon.

Due to their planet being inside a nebula, there was not much effect from a Sun-like Earth's radiation. The planet's light source was a moon with a unique unknown Soft- Light Rock mineral, this lighted their day, and a second lesser Moonlighted the night.

The Space-ship Enigma

Everyone was pleased to hear from Captain McCartney as both ships moored together. Captain Sarah, who was instrumental in rescuing their spaceship, the Enigma, Commanded by Captain Jefferson Scott, headed to the conference room for a significant debrief with Admiral George from Earth Space Command.

Meanwhile, Ia'lena was busy being the mother of three toddlers, two Identical twin girls and a boy all the same age. She went to the safety compartment of the ship, where they had placed the children in capsules. Everyone feared the ship rattling would upset them if the spaceship had a tough time making it through the radiation belt. She woke them up; they were okay; they all resumed playing as children do. The Bots were a particular curiosity; Engineer Steve even made a Nurse Bot.

These Hovering Robots were 4 1/2 feet tall, very maneuverable, having stealth and invisibility capabilities. The Bot zipped them around the ship and played hide and seek with them. They were having a blast.

Ia'lena fed them, bathed them, clothed them, monitoring them throughout their time on the ship. She was the mother she always had dreamed of being.

After the meeting with Admiral George, the Enigma continued its journey towards the Earth. It would take three weeks at space light speed Mach 3; however, due to light damage to the engines, they traveled at light Mach 1. It was causing an additional nine weeks of space travel to make it to Neptune. The Quilotoa with Captain McCartney in command would be trailing behind them if any problems were to occur.

McCartney, Sarah, and Scott met in a visual conference with Admiral George. Each one gave their account of their part in the mission, starting with Commander Scott. Afterward, Commander Scott sent over the secret dossier file concerning navigator Mike and engineer Steve. With strict gag orders on the persons involved, Commanders Scott, Sarah, Science officer Lisa, and medical director Mellissa.

After the meeting, Melissa pulled the Commander over to the sidewall of the conference room, just her and him. She said, "I have been doing a lot of DNA analyzing of the Zigrida females; they are not going to be able to withstand our Sun's Radiation.' 'For now, the ship's magnetic shielding and reinforced Perspex walls are currently screening them."

She went on, "These planets' light source had virtually no harmful radiation at all, so over time, their skin developed no protection."

Scott asked, "How will this affect Ia'lena and the children?"

She said," They will experience severe cancer-causing sunburn if not protected. Your son has earth DNA and slightly darker melanin pigment; he will be okay; I mean, he might darken up a lot but other than that, the poor thing will look like you, she laughed.

"I had almost four years back at their planet to do a lot of research, while all of you were finding a way to get us back home.' 'I came up with a special ingredient that they should bathe with once a week, this should deflect most of the effect, but it is untested or verified." She looked at the Commander with concerned eyes.

The Commander understood he trusted Mellissa; after all, she was the one who came up with a way to get their men back. He thought she had got to be the most prominent medical/science researcher on Earth. As soon as her findings are released, she is sure to win a Nobel prize in Medicine or Science. How was he going to explain this to Ia'lena? While suspended in thought, he left Mellissa, heading towards his living quarters on the ship.

The living quarters

As Commander Scott entered his captain's quarters, Ia'lena was not there. Most of the time, she stayed with the children in theirs. He went to her door and knocked; she opened it saw him giving him a big hug. He saw the children playing; he said," I need to speak with you, sweety."

She looked up at him, saying, "I need to talk to you too,"

They both laughed.

Ia'lena said, "You go first."

Mellissa, our science medical director, has been analyzing the DNA of your Zigrida people. She told me you are not going to be able to withstand our sun's radiation." For now, the ship's magnetic shielding and reinforced Perspex walls are screening you and the girls. Your planet's light source had virtually no harmful radiation at all, so over time, your people did not need protection.

Your planet is an anomaly existing inside a Nebula that virtually protects it from all cosmic radiation, well, at least until the meteorite struck it 14 years ago.

"Oh my," she said. "How are we going to survive outside the ship?"

He said, "Mellissa has developed a gel you and the children have to put on once a week; you should be okay." He did not want to tell her their son was immune due to his skin.

Scott asked, "Okay, what did you what to talk to me about?"

"Back on my planet for my people, It is springtime when young maturing females interbreeding fever. However, when we have children, we do not until they are past 3. She took hold of both his hands. The children are three and one half, and I am in spring, "Ia'lena stated enticingly.

"I know I promised not to use my pheromones nor sexual telepathy, and because of the 3-year delay due to having children, spring has not been a problem. But I have never gone through spring with a male so close by; we usually had to hunt for them, this hunt even if we do not capture any subsides spring." She sat down, waiting for him to respond.

It became apparent that she did not know young Zigrida males could deflect their telepathy and put a female there drawn to, in a trance. They breed them then get away before the female wakes up, not knowing what he did. When the female wakes up from the daze, she will hunt for the male who bred her. Anyway, that is what Coya, his Zigrida male friend told him. It seemed like an elaborate sexual ritual that developed on their planet. Commander Scott was unsure if Coya knew the whole truth or the women; he figured it had to be a sophisticated combination between the two.

Scott was quiet for a moment; he could smell her pheromones, and he dared not look directly into her eyes for too long. It had been a long time for him also. They fucked at times during the years, preparing the ship to leave her planet, but nothing like when she forced him to mate with her. My guess was she was in spring at the time. She was getting that same look that she had down on her planet.

She spoke up quickly while he gathered his thoughts, "I can hold off this spring. I know I can; after all, I have three toddlers to care for."

He said, "Okay, love, when we put the children to bed."

"Then asked, "Has she ever been around the world?" With a smirky smile.

She said, "No, silly, I have not been to your world, but you know that already."

He laughed and laughed but did not say a word.

She thought to herself, "I wonder what he is up to, and what does around the world mean?"

Meanwhile, as the Commander and the family were having dinner together, a buzz came from the bridge. It was Captain McCartney, an urgent video meeting from the admiral, asap.

"I better go see what that is all about Ia'lena, I will be right back," Commander Scott told her.

"Okay," she said.

However, he was gone a long time; she put the children to bed then went to find out what, around the world, meant. She could have just used her telepathy on the men but promised Scott she would not use any means, as he called it, from their planet influencing the men. She thought about Lisa but knew she did not like Zigrida women due to her actions with engineer Steve. Mellissa was the only one she figured she could confide in secretly.

Sub-space Messages

News of the lost Enigma traveled fast; messages received for all crew members came in subspace. The first receiving a letter was the medical director, Mellissa; it was her daughter.

"Mother, what happened its' been almost four years; we all thought the radiation killed you guys," her daughter asked.

She Responded, "As you know, there is not a lot I can say about what happened due to a debriefing before we can resume our normal lives. What I can say is it was a strange and amazing experience.' 'Now enough about me, how has your life been?"

"Justin and I broke off our engagement, I finished my masters' degree in Architectural design, and I am stationed on Neptune helping to build a new settlement; I will show you as soon as you get here," she replied.

Mellissa said, "Oh, that is great, baby girl. I did not want to say anything. I know you loved Justen, but he was a bum."

"Gosh, mother, he was lazy," they both laughed together.

Just then, a message was received, but it was in textual format addressed to Engineer Steve. It read that Steve's girlfriend sent the sub-space message to his crew quarters.

Hi Steve, it's been four years. I know you have gone through a lot, but so have I. I had to move on with my life. Everyone said you were dead; I tried to hold on. Even my parents and closest friends said I should move on. Steve, I am married now and have a child two years old. I love my husband. I still love you. I had to move on; my only hope is that you can too.

Steve was lying in bed when he read the text. He cried softly.

Navigator Mike received a video message from his wife and kids.

His wife spoke up, Mike, I missed you so much. I never gave up hope you were alive. When her friends told her to give up and move on, they were no longer her friends.

Mike said, "My love, I appreciate that very much. I have a gift for you I know you will enjoy."

She replied, "Oh, now you know I can't stand surprises, and I don't have the kids close enough to get it out of you." As they would secretly tell her what his secrets were. He looked at the viewscreen, saying, "You guys are all grown up." His wife said yeah, "The 13-year-old is 20 now."

They all laughed except the 13-year-old.

The thirteen-year-old said, "Dad, mom is mean and, David did, and bla, bla, bla.

Mike said to himself, "Oh boy, teenagers."

Commander Scott received a message from his parents saying they were glad he was okay. He could not say everything but did tell them he had a lady friend and that they were the grandparents of three toddlers, two identical twins, and a boy all three years of age. They asked," how?" But understood the secrecy of him being in space command then said, "You explain when you can." His mother went on, and we set up dinner in honor of him. And hope to see him and his new lady friend.

Everything had calmed down after the messages; twelve hours had gone by, but the Commander was still at a conference with Captain McCartney.

Ia'lena was curious about what Scott had said, so she went to Mellissa's crew quarters, buzzing on the door.

She said, "Come on in."

Saw it was Ia'lena asked, "How may I help you."

Ia'lena told her, "The commander asked her if she had been around the world knowing she had never been to his planet; what did he mean?"

She laughed, "It's something I can't say, he wouldn't want me to, don't worry about it's nothing," but laughed again.

She walked out, confused but still curious. She walked down the corridor then Captain Sarah came to mind; down on her planet, she was the one who tried to open a dialog with their leadership, it did not go very well, but at least she attempted. This understanding made her feel like she would be the right person to confide in surreptitious. Turning left headed towards her crew quarters. She hit the buzzer at the door.

Captain Sarah said, "Come on in."

She asked her, "Commander Scott asked her if she had been around the world knowing she had never been to his planet; what did he mean?" Captain Sarah whispered in her ear what it meant.

Ia'lena said, "Why that rascal, I'll show him.

Captain Sarah told her not to say who explained it to her, she promised. She walked back to her quarters with a determined look.

Steve's quarters

Just then, a buzz sounded; someone was at his door.

Lisa standing there, yelled, "Steve!"

He did not answer.

She had the command robot with her, and she told it to use the emergency override to unlock his door. She walked in, seeing him in tears. She said, "Steve, I am so sorry." She approached him, sitting on his bed.

With tears streaming down his face, he said, "How did you know?"

She said, "Sub-space sent a double message to the communications station saying it thought best for you not to read the text alone.' 'Sounds like she still loves you. She just had to move on."

Steve asked, "Did you get any messages?"

She said, "Yes, it was my parents and sibling saying they were glad I was okay. Other than that, nothing has changed in my family in four years," she smiled.

Back in Steve's quarters, Lisa and Steve hugged then said, "May I confide in you something embarrassing.' 'You do have medical training as a nurse or something?"

Lisa said, "Yes, I have a two-year RN degree, and of course, you can confide in me."

I have been going to Melissa for a little less than four years, something strange happened to me back on that planet. Mellissa has been giving me something for it.

She said, "Oh my Steve, what?"

He got up, walking to the bathroom, motioning her to follow him. She followed him. Inside the bathroom, he stood at the sink, then turned around said, "Now don't be shocked, and if you run out, I will understand; I just do not want you to tell anyone."

She stood there looking all worried.

He pulled down his uniform pants; he had a white dick 7 1/2 inches long, large, and two 1/4 inches thick. He said, "It used to be 5 1/2 inches when this mission started. It's grown 2 inches, and I am not even hard up yet. Mellissa said it was a side effect of the Zigrida female's transfusion.

Her eyes were big; she said, "Oh wow." Lisa looked at him confused and not knowing what words to say. Then she said, "Mike too?"

"Yes, Mike too," he said quickly.

He quickly pulled up his pants, embarrassed, "Well, at least you did not run away."

Lisa stuck her hand down his pants without saying a word, grabbing his huge white dick. Then said, "I think we need to see if the side effects are harmful or not?"

He smiled, "And how do we do that?"

She smiled.

"Oh," he said, grabbing her hand taking her to his bed.

She got down on her knees then said," You know I have not had one of these in years; I even take medicine to keep me from getting horny so I can concentrate on my work." But I am going to enjoy this, I have loved you since I met you, but I am not a homewrecker like a lot of others."

She closed her eyes and went to work on his fat white dick; it grew and grew in her hand than in her mouth while she played with it, which was now 9 1/2 inches big, thick.

Steve said," Oh no, stop, or it is going to cum."

She pulled down her top and pointed his dick at her titties, her saying," you deserve it, baby, let it go."

Steve shot 1/2 the load in his balls all over her white titties so much they looked like glazed donuts.

She said, "Wow, look at all that!" she grabbed a glob of it in her hand. She said, "lay down, sir," smiling.

He did.

She pulled down her pants, and then her panties revealed her light brown hairy pussy, used 1/2 the sperm lubricated her tiny pink opening, and rubbed the rest over his dick. She stated, "It's been such a long time I am going to need lubrication; did you know sperm was a good lubricant?" Then she put her finger up to his mouth so he would not answer. She got up and wiggled it into her vagina, slowly the head, then the shaft moved in.

Oh, oh my goodness, as it popped in. Lisa's tiny pussy opening looked bloated. She began to move. Oh my, oh my.

Steve grit his teeth, trying desperately not to cum.

She looked at him, don't worry, I cannot get pregnant, so you enjoy yourself because I am. Plus, I just sat down on a handful full it would be too late, so you might as well do it.

Steve calmed down somewhat when her pussy loosened up as she got used to his size. But after another seven minutes or so, it was all he could take.

Lisa looked at him, "Okay, Steve, you know you have to and need to."

Steve unloaded into Lisa's pussy as they both climaxed together.

Steve fell asleep.

Lisa quietly got on her clothes and walked out. While headed back towards her crew quarters thought I hadn't taken anything to keep myself from getting pregnant, only to keep me from getting horny, Oh it'll be okay.

Around the world

The Commander returned from his meeting

Commander Sarah and her crew had gone to the Quilotoa Captained by McCartney; originally, it was hers,' but that was four years ago. The ship was more significant than the Enigma, making the trip to Neptune more comfortable.

Commander Scott walked in the door, saying out loud, Ia'lena, I am sorry for being gone so long.

She walked out of the bedroom; Standing in front of him, dressed in a see-through sheer white gown made of silkworm fabric. It had white lace edging around a low-hanging blouse top and lace on its bottom edges. She had on a pair of sheer lace white socks, a pair of black laced with white slippers, and white see-through panties. She did not have large breasts, perhaps b size, nonetheless they had large light brown nipples surrounded by large areolas; they were bare and sticking out. This gown fit just above her breast, open shoulders, and just below her ass cheeks. Ia'lena had brown hair and a figure any woman back on Earth would die to have.

yourcard
yourcard
31 Followers
12