A Female from Another World Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stunning! It was an inadequate word.

Ia'lena asked, "So when are we going around the world?"

He stood there stunned.

She laughed, "Hahaha, I have seen that look before."

The Commander shook himself then said, "I want to show you how the men on earth have sex or mate as you say.' 'There are several positions we perform when we make love, and I will explain these when I show you the world.

First, I want you on the back of the couch; this position is called California because many earth females get fuck this way from there. He grabbed her hand, gently taking her behind the sofa. She bent over; he pulled her panties down past her knees.

Then he put his black dick into her tiny pink pussy hole that was already wet from all the thinking about going around the world; it opened for him, sliding in easily. He pumped her pussy causing, her first climax within minutes from this position. After she came down from shaking, he pumped her another few minutes, then pulled it out. She said, "No, please no."

He said softly, "It's okay, this big black dick will be back in its home soon," Retaking her hand, he positioned her on the couch on her knees with her head down a bit and her butt up in the air.

He said, "This one is from Italy, a country that ruled the world years ago--meant to dominate thoroughly." He put his cock back in its buttery pussy home. She was wet and juicy; he banged her pinkish-white booty hard thumping and humping; as she cried out, oh baby fuck my pussy, fuck my pussy. A pleasurable rhythm had gone on for a while when Scott all most lost his willpower. He needed a deep kiss from her, or she would get bred before he could get her to the Earth.

He kissed her lovingly and deeply, then pulled out. His black meat was coated in a thin white clear pussy cream.

Then sitting down on the couch, she straddled him.

He said, "This one is from India where fucking is for pleasure only."

She began bouncing up and down; she kissed him passionately as she squeezed, thrusting forward then backward in a semi-circle, climaxed for the second time and saying softly, "Oh please cum in me, I want it in me, please."

Scott said," You have to go around the world first, baby." Regaining some sense of control after the kiss Zigrida women saliva has.

He turned her around then said, "If you want this cream, you're going to have to work it out if you can."

She thought to herself, "How dare he to say if I can, I will milk that black dick so hard it will be limp for three days."

She took that as a challenge she positioned herself, going up all 11 inches then slamming back down hard using the sofa's backrest as leverage; to make him pay for what he had just said. It was hard for him to keep from creampie-ing her; he almost did several times. However, he did maintain control, saying what we just did was cowgirl, a position named for a place called Texas.

Next, he spooned her from behind, saying, "This one is Native Americans whose males had to be watchful at all times even while having sex." Nuzzled up against her soft white booty, he kissed the back of her neck softly, sending chills down her spine. He felt her large brown erect nipples with both hands, squeezing them ever so gently. She lifted her leg, watching all that black meat disappear inside of her.

She said, "Oh my, how can my little pussy swallow such a nasty black thing as that." It almost caused him to bust one into her right then and there, but he maintained control, barely. She, knowing this statement would get to him, "So around the world is to show me how earth males fuck without the pheromones or telepathy.' 'I don't think you've gotten me halfway, have you, huh?" Her words were exciting him a little too much; he had to slow down. What's wrong? Can't handle it, Ia'lena exclaimed.

Then he lifted her off the couch and had her get on top, laying down facing him. Scott was saying, "This one is from China; they have over 3 billion people spread throughout the solar system; you know this one is good." He sucked on her brown tities like he was a baby milking her, causing intense pleasure; she said, you better stop! You better stop! St-o-o-o-o o p then she bucked up and down in the most powerful orgasm she ever had, her third orgasm. His lap was wet and slimy from all her pussy's juicy cream.

Then he put her in a missionary position, this one is European/American with her legs over his head, and he sensuously banged her pussy repeatedly. Turning his head so she could not see the look he had, which was one of surrender. He lost; America was as far as he could go.

Then he said, "We have three children; how about four?"

She responded, "I can't ah-ah.

Before she could finish, he released his sperm, shooting into the bottom of her pussy as she moved in unison with him, milking his meat while he was unloading all he had. He let her legs drop down his side as he fucked her pussy hard until his balls were empty.

He finished and laid there for several minutes, almost going to sleep, but suddenly rolled over, saying I have just demonstrated you the world, baby girl. But in truth, he only made it halfway, losing control after fucking her as Americans would. He still had Mexico, South America, Australia, and the Pacific Islands to show her, but that would have to wait for another time.

Her lying there, she said, "It was okay, but it was not hunting as we do; mating this way is just done instantaneously, don't get me wrong, I loved it, but where is the challenge of the chase?

The Commander laid there all worn out; he had fucked her all he knew how.

She looked at him, "looks like I deflated more than that big black cock of yours, laughing," Hahaha.

She did not say that Captain Sarah told her what around the world meant. She had time to prepare herself, working her pussy muscles in a way the sperm-sac was positioned at the mouth of her cervix, stopping any infiltration into her womb. Ia'lena also knew that earth sperm only lasted a week, then disintegrated once inside her pocket, as Leilani called it. If she had not done that and being in spring, the Commander would have knocked her up with their fourth child. Typically, she would want to get impregnated; however, with the news of the earth sun's radiation, she did not want to risk the baby until she was sure it was safe to carry.

The Commander said, "Is that so?" Then he grabbed her, tickling her all over. She laughed and laughed, trying to get away, fell onto the floor. She got up, running into the kids' room. He knew they were sleeping, but he did not follow her, put his clothes on, and went to his quarters.

Life went back to normal aboard the Enigma as can be, with the commotion that started from the sub-space messages behind them.

The following day Ia'lena, the children, and Commander Scott stood on the bridge looking out the side window towards the Earth.

Mike said, "Commander Scott, we are halfway home to earth." I can't wait to get back and see my wife and kids, even the thirteen-year-old.

Melissa, Steve, Lisa, Commander Scott, and Ia'lena all laughed.

Then off in the distance, the long-range sensors sounded. Lisa when to the science station. It was a meteorite that was not on their star charts; Captain Scott said, "Ia'lena, you better take the kids to your quarters; we better see what this is."

Captain McCartney buzzed from the Quilotoa, asking, "Commander Scott do you know what our sensors are saying about this meteorite?"

"No, Sir, our sensors say it's just a meteorite. We are not close enough for a full analysis."

McCartney returned with, "It is a chunk of the radiation it must have broken off the belt it was orbiting. It's headed towards Neptune."

As both ships went into red alert, they.

To be continued.

12