A Female from Another World Pt. 03

Story Info
Ransacked home, The Prey, Radiated meteor, Going undercover.
4k words
4.58
2.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers

A short recap from chapter 2, off in the distance, the long-range sensors sounded. Lisa at the science station said It was a meteorite that was not on their star charts. The space-ship Enigma made it to the Research station on planet Neptune. Captain Scott told Ia'lena the radiation from the earth-sun was harmful to her. Steve, the engineer, and Science officer Lisa began an affair. Mike, the navigator, got a secret visitor. DR Mellissa Cardoso received an invitation from a prestigious science organization. Commander Scott met with the Governor of Neptune. Scott, wanting to please his girlfriend, invoked her spring instinct, but was this a good idea?

Mellissa's Invitation

Mellissa S Cardoso, the Medical Director, a 54-year-old female from Portugal, was born in a small resort town called Albufeira, along the Atlantic coast. She loved walking along the Algarve beaches with her grandmother as a little girl. Mellissa is the Medical Director of Alabaster blue, the Space Center in charge of the mission. She Is 5 foot 8 inches tall, medium build, has a Doctorate in medicine, and a master's degree in space command.

The transport made it to Earth; Mellissa checked in at Alabaster blue, the North American spaceport. She had a conference with the head military personnel; of course, she could not say too much about the mission as it was top secret except for only a chosen few. After a week, she settled back at her home she had not seen in four years.

The day came for her appearance at the annual conference The National Centre for Science Research. Mellissa met with the Director of the complex, DR Thomas Faraday, whose great grandfather was a famous scientist. She took a flight from the space port's home airport in Orlando, Florida, to Paris, France.

Melissa spent the whole day going over limited findings and stories of the planet Zigrida's inhabitance. They asked for details about Engineer Steve and Navigator Mikes Coma, but she could not comment due to this subject being top-secret, only that they were in a coma due to going through the radiation belt just outside IYG-54. They would have to seek approval from the Alabaster blue space agency.

On the last day of the conference, she received The National Medal of Sciences, a prestigious award, and a standing ovation.

However, when she returned home, she opened the door, found it ransacked.

The next day she received a message, a group called (No secrets) ordered her to meet with them or regret it.

Mike and his wife

Back story: Mike Anderson, a white American male from Fort Smith, Arkansas, United States. Six foot two inches tall. He is the youngest member of the crew, being 34 years old. Mike was the navigator of The Space-Ship Enigma. He has a master's degree in Aeronautics and can fly anything made, a second degree in engineering. Mike married his high school sweetheart and had two children, a girl, and a boy. He is good friends with Commander Scott and Engineer Steve; all three graduated from MIT.

Mike's wife woke up with him just outside her opening; she began to move her pelvis until she aroused him. He quickly had a morning boner making his cock grow in her till he was 10 inches. She moaned and said, ouch, she was so stuffed.

He said, "I am sorry, baby."

She said," It's okay." Then climaxed all over him as her pussy opened. Rachel was wet and wanted more. She said," Mike, do me doggy hard. Please, I want to be fucked like the first time we did it."

Mike moved into position with long strokes; he had total control over his pleasure, to his surprise. He said, but I was half the size I am now, moaning when we dated.

She replied," Uh-huh."

"Mike," she relayed, "Don't stop until I cum, okay?"

He did not say a word, just kept up a good rhythm with long pounding strokes.

Rachel was in a chain of climaxes. She told her husband, "Okay now, come with me baby," oh aha, shaking all over.

Mike, stuck in deep, let go, stuffing her pussy with a nice juicy load.

Rachel said, "Oh my, oh my, do it, do it good, Michael baby."

The following day mike got a call from command telling him he was relieved of duty for the next six months to go home for a long-needed rest. Also, he would be receiving an increase in rank.

Mike told the Commander, "Thank you so much, sir; I appreciate it."

They both had breakfast together then began to get things ready for the trip home. Taking the subsequent jump transport to the Earth, they notified the babysitter in charge of the children and their parents they would be home soon.

Mike's mother and father told him the city of Fort Smith, Arkansas, was having a big parade in his honor.

Morning lovemaking

Commander Scott fell fast asleep after the pounding Ia'lena gave him last night. Suddenly was startled as Ia'lena had already woken up and riding his black dick.

She said, "Good morning, love, it sure felt good with you in me all night. I did not get pregnant either, but I am sure to remedy that this morning." She kissed him.

She went up as far as possible then sent her pussy down, filling it with black meat. Up and down over and over, in and out.

Then the com badge buzzer went off.

Scott asked, "Can I answer that, baby, please?"

She rolled over until she was in a spoon position, then responded, "As long as this 12-inch-thick dick remains stuck up inside me, yes.,' 'do not pull out, and do not stop until I get mine," referring to receiving her first climax of the morning. She kept moving her soft white naked booty up against his abdomen in circles.

The authorities from space command informed him Mellissa's house had been gone through while she was away at the science conference. They asked, "Had he seen or heard anything unusual?"

Commander Scott moaned, saying, "No."

"Okay, keep on alert, Space Command out."

Ia'lena kept on bumping her butt back, meowing. She loved getting sperm shot inside of her. It had the most intense pleasure, especially with the risk of getting pregnant.

This enjoyment was building to the point of no return. Scott said, whispering, "Baby, this is too much. I cannot hold back."

Ia'lena, more aggressive, continued pushing back, impaling him deeply along with squeezing her internal pussy muscles to draw it out of him.

All she said was a long, "Uh-huh."

Scott softly said," Ia'lena baby, we need to stop, even though continuing the pumping. I should not cum inside you; if bred with another baby, it may not be safe; what about our Sun's radiation?"

Ia'lena stopped moving, then said, "You're right; I was so caught by surprise when you ran off, I almost forgot."

They both stopped moving as Scott pulled out of her; exhausted and worn out, he lay there. Even so, he was still simi hard due to all their kissing together.

The Commander began to daydream a little as he silently stared off in the distance.

Ia'lena looked at him curiously, wondering what he was thinking about, then remembered, oh silly, using her telepathy, scanning him.

He looked at her, then realized she caught the thought that had pierced his mind. Scott got up quickly, attempting to make a swift escape.

The Zigrida woman jumped up, ran diagonally, then, with her hand raised to her mouth, sent a powerful pheromone puffing in his direction.

She spoke, "Not so fast; I heard that."

The Commander stopped; her pheromone caught him, he meant to hold his breath, but she was too quick.

Ia'lena said, "So, you feel like you should have gotten away, that your plan was perfect. How did I find you with radio reflecting aluminum in this ship's wall, huh?' 'Well, I guess you did not give me credit with regular female intuition, did you."

She strolled back to the couch, holding his dick, laying down, opening her legs wide with her saying, "Now get back into this pussy."

Scott stuck his 12-inch cock back up where it had been all night, in her silky, soft wet pussy.

Ia'lena, now stuffed, said, "I do not want to fuck; I want that cum load. Shoot it in me now, don't think about it, unload it,' 'Just for thinking those thoughts, you will do your job and impregnate me, buster."

But what she did not say was spring by this point had passed last night and could not get pregnant if she wanted to, but she was going to make him think that for the teasing he put her through.

She could sense he did not want to have more children, thus reluctant to cum inside her. This resistance excited her even more. Making him breed her was better than if he desired to; having babies was a duty on her planet.

She held her legs around him tight as he busted both balls loads deep, inside her belly, with her saying," That's it, just where it needs to be, shoot that baby cream."

The Commander was drained and worn out again.

Ia'lena laughed, saying, "As far as your next year's idea, I heard that too. You're going to get me horny next spring, then lose me until you outlast my spring fever.' 'You just try it buster; I will be ready.' 'I will even give you a 24-hour head start," she giggled.

Ia'lena held the Commander as they drifted off to sleep together with him still inside and her legs wrapped around him tight. She thought how she loved the Commander; the thought of a part of him swimming around inside her, even for just a few days, was so enjoyable. She knew he performed this supposed get away so she could enjoy her culture's spring fever, making her love him more.

Home at last, Earth

The following day Scott, Ia'lena, and the children boarded a jump transport headed to Earth. Ia'lena watched, looking through one of the port windows with excitement. Of course, she had been in space for the past few months but had never seen a solar system, asteroids, cosmic dust, or a sun.

Scott could hardly wait to see his parents and friends.

Finally, the ship landed at Alabaster blue, Scott's Space force home base.

All Commanders are given a robotic airship for personal use if they remain in the force. Scott ordered the Bot to take him to 4221 Campbell Ave, Columbus, Ohio. As the Bot flew, it crossed the Gulf of Mexico.

Looking out the window, Ia'lena saw something floating on the water in the distance. Getting closer, it was a city.

She asked Scott, "What is it?"

Scott told her," They are the surface view of a much larger set of cities built in the middle of the Ocean and even one built into the floor."

Ia'lena responded, "awesome." I want to go see one if it's possible, is that okay?"

"Sure," Scott told her.

Scott looked at the kids, then whispered to Ia'lena," Please do not say a whole lot about your planet; if they asked, tell them the security services want the information about your people as limited as possible."

"Okay, I will," she responded.

The Aircar landed at his home.

Scott and his whole family stood at the door of his parent's home; then, suddenly, the door flew open; it was his mother and father.

His father said, "When we heard you were on the way, I was pacing in the living room back and forth for an hour.' 'When I saw the ship, I ran to get your mother.' 'Come right on in; dinner is going to be ready in about an hour." He hugged his son.

So did his mother.

Scott's mother greeted Ia'lena, took her by her hand, leading her inside the house; the children followed. She spoke up, "My name is Christine; would you introduce me to my grandchildren?"

Ia'lena said," They are all four years old; we have twin girls; as she stood there, she told her Muffin was to her right and meringue to her left, our little boy is named Wy'Jen.

Christine said, "My-my, are you beautiful and from another planet? Waiting for a response."

Scott quickly spoke up, saying to his mother," Mom, we cannot say much other than her name and especially not where she's from."

His father stepped in, saying," Sure, son, we understand."

Christine then asked if the children could go upstairs that there were two rooms full of toys, and she had scissors to open them.

"Sure," Both Scott and Ia'lena responded.

Off up the stairs, they hurried. Their parents had a family Robot that was finishing up the meal. They all ate, and his parents had a good time with the children.

Scott took Ia'lena upstairs, showing her his childhood room, the model starships he built, and his collection of movies, sports, and baseball cards. Then he took her to a park where he use to play.

He sat her on a swing, pushing her for a while; they had a great time. They hurried back to the house for the night.

Where Scott grew up

The next day Scott took Ia'lena to the high school he attended, showing her around. Suddenly a teacher grabbed him from behind; she said, "Scott, is it you, Scott is that you?

He turned around to see his 2nd-grade teacher Mrs, Wentz.

The startled Commander said, "Hi, this is my girlfriend Ia'lena; he cleared his throat from Neptune."

Ia'lena looked at him confused but went along with the saying she was from Neptune. She said, "Hi." Looking embarrassed.

Scott was my favorite student; he used to bring me an Apple every day; the other kids were so jealous. My husband was my boyfriend at the time, and when I told the class I was engaged to be married, Scott cried the whole day, awe, as she was telling Ia'lena the story.

Ia'lena looked at the Commander; you were in love with your teacher?

Scott replied, "Yes, but of course I did not understand a whole lot about it, you know, what was I seven, eight?"

Mrs. Wentz and Ia'lena walked down the hall, talking to each other. Embarrassingly, He tagged along.

Next, he took her to the College he attended some 20 years ago. He showed her the sports stadiums and academic classrooms. Scott drove to 281 West Ave in Columbus, Ohio State University. The huge place looked twice as big; then, in 2150, Ia'lena's eyes were wide open looking at all the dorms and buildings; it looked like a small city.

Scott introduced her to many instructors and the administrative staff, who invited them to dinner afterward at a local restaurant.

It was an exhausting afternoon with the evening fast approaching; Scott received a phone call; his mom and dad were taking the kids out for dinner, then a movie. Did they want to tag along? Both he and Ia'lena said, "no, that was okay."

Dads' lounge chair

Scott took a shower then sat down on his father's lounge chair, watching the latest baseball game on TV.

Ia'lena also took her a shower afterward; she thought since Scott's parents were gone with the children, she should try on the new yellow bikini panties that came with a see-through string bra. She walked into the living room, asking Scott how did these look.

Scott had already seen her through his periphery; her panties came in a matching set with the bra that was basically just threads, the panties with lacy edges tied together at the hips with strings too. He thought, oh my.

She had three children eight years ago. Yet there were no fat places at all; it looked like she hadn't aged one day. She was splendidly gorgeous. Her nipples were sticking straight out; her butt wiggled just right.

She walked up to him asking, "How does this look?"

While sitting in his father's lounge chair, his head was level to her waist. He could smell her pussy; it was like rose perfume, intoxicating. He said, "Oh my, you look great."

She read his mind saying, "Okay."

Ia'lena left everything on, only moving the panties to the side, kissed him, then got up on his dad's chair.

She said, "I'm waiting."

His dick was already sticking up; he had a hard time pulling it free from his pajamas.

Sitting down on it, she laughed, saying, "So you always wanted to break your dads' chair in with your girlfriend but never got the chance."

She bounced up and down for a few minutes, saying, "Don't worry, I will keep all the juices inside me when we climax." Laughing again after reading his mind.

Scott sucked on her lovely fat nipples; being careful not to bite on them, he knew they were sensitive yet pleasurable. Imagining how sweet warm milk flowed eight years ago, as he sucked on them, he almost came in her right then.

He said, "Baby, let's go to the bedroom; my dad's going to kill me when he smells his chair, laughing. Suddenly the string attached to her panties untied, falling to the floor as her soft naked bottom bounced up and down in his lap, with a snap sound.

Ia'lena informed him it was too late; she slammed down, climaxing it felt so good. With her sitting on his lap, they fucked another five minutes, Ia'lena said. "That's it, do it." Saying, 'You make my pussy feel so good when you're sucking on my nipples, I don't understand how they are connected."

Just then, Scott climaxed, shook, jerked, loaded up her pussy.

She laughed hahaha, saying, "if you were so worried about your father's chair, why did you cum so much?"

He said, "I do not know; it must be a son, father sort of thing," hahaha, laughing.

Scott and Ia'lena went to bed.

His father and mother came in with the kids; they put the sleeping children to bed. While his wife took her shower, he went down to catch the latest sports scores. Noticing a sweet smell coming from his chair, hmm, he thought.

He told Christine that your son did it in my chair while they were in bed.

She was groggy, saying, "Huh."

He repeated; Scott did his girlfriend in my chair!

She woke up more, saying, "Oh, let the boy have fun with his girlfriend." Laughing, they both kissed.

We will turn it back to your chair after they leave.

"Okay," he laughed but added, "what if we had a grown daughter who did it in your bed?"

She replied, "She better not." They both laughed.

The Radiated Meteorite

In the meantime, three ships from Earth Space Command arrived at the radiated meteorite en route to Neptune. The Quilotoa Captained by Mac McCartney, the Phoenix with Captain Eliza Sarah, and Spacecraft Mercury, Xavier Washington as Captain on the newest light spaceships.

The meteorite was traveling at a half-mock speed which was unusually fast.

The ingenious Idea Earth Space Command came up with is to generate a magnetic field to pull the meteorite into an orbit sending it to burn up into the Sun. However, the speed the meteorite traveled would make this very problematic; precise calculations, timing, and spin-off would be critical. They knew they could keep it from a direct hit to Neptune, but if it got caught up into the Kepler Asteroid belt in our solar system, moons throughout the solar system would be in jeopardy of spreading it worse than the meteorite.

Another potential problem was the radiation itself; getting too close would be dangerous. The three space crafts maneuvered behind the giant metallic rock at a distance safe from its radiation.

Ship-to-ship small crafts arrived at the Phoenix as a meeting was convened, with Captain Sarah being in overall charge of the mission. The communications officer established a Subspace communications signal with Admiral George and Governor Mason, circling the planet at the Neptune research base.

They all met at the ship's briefing room as the Admiral and the Governor observed from video. Options were, 1. send the meteorite on a trajectory sending it into the Sun. 2. send it outside the Solar system, 3. If the first two steps are unsuccessful, get it away from Neptune. We will only have two attempts at this.

Captain Washington spoke, "Let's try to get this thing away from the solar system; if the attempt fails, then we can discuss the other options."

Commander McCartney responded," I would like instead it be pointed towards the Sun to be gotten rid of forever. What if it resumes an orbit heading back towards us in a hundred years."

yourcard
yourcard
30 Followers
12