A Female from Another World Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Admiral broke in, saying," I like Washington's Idea; let us start with that, then can come back if problems come up, what do you say, Governor?

The Governor was in total agreement, the meeting adjourned.

The Captains flew back to their respective ships to begin the magnetic field generator; a few hours later, they were ready.

Captain Sarah's ship stayed in the back of the meteorite, with the vessel Quilotoa at right distant and the Mercury at left distant. The vessels flew along the meteorite safely, with each ship equally spaced.

In contact with the crafts, Captain Sarah said," In 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, now switch on the magnetic generators as they traveled along with the radiated metallic rock.

20% of the ship's generators powered, they detected the magnetic field beginning; Sarah said, "Increase capacity to 35% then check for system overloads. At 50 %, the magnetism locked onto the asteroid, with all ships' warning lights showing green. Everything was operating as simulated.

"Now!" Captain Sarah said," Use our collective thrusters; move clockwise right!" To her surprise, the meteorite moved moderately. "Increase power," relayed Sarah.

The rock moved but not enough to take it away from the Soul System.

Sarah told them to increase thruster power to 70%.

Captain Washington on the com panel said, "His ship's engines were beginning to overheat."

McCartney jumped in, saying his engines were okay but barely in the green.

Captain Sarah relayed to all ships, give it another five minutes, then disengage.

They all flew free, minutes later.

Captain McCartney's science officer informed him the meteorite was in a new trajectory taking it south and away from the solar system.

"Great," the Captain said.

Captain Sarah informed the Admiral and the Governor of the mission's success.

All three ships navigated coordinance heading back to the Neptune base.

Space Security Meeting

The following day, Scott received a video message from Admiral George if he and Ia'lena could see him asap.

They both said, "Okay."

Scott kissed his mom, saying some meeting that came up quickly might be essential, and could they watch the kids for a few hours.

His mom and dad said, "Don't you worry about a thing? The children will be okay."

Scott using the Aircar, arrived at Admiral George's office at Alabaster Blue. Walking in the office were told to go right on in.

Ia'lena then spoke up first; why am I here?

The Admiral replied, "Earth Space Security wants, specifically, your help." He went on to say, "The earth has been at peace for over 100 years now, but in recent years when we released the news of another planet with humanoid inhabitance, there was wonder and joy.' 'Nonetheless, rumblings of discontent were voiced over such little information getting out. Regardless of Earth Security, a group wants all data released to the public.

As you both know, we cannot release the information about the Enigma men; it would cause way too much unrest, with people thinking they can bring back the dead, not to mention the side effects. We will not make the same mistake our ancestors did with news of new land by exploiting them for some insane gain, no matter what it is.

Earth Security believes you can be of assistance in finding out who is behind all this; all of our efforts have failed.

Scott spoke up, "You think these people are dangerous?' 'With Ia'lena, myself, or the children.

Admiral George replied, "We are unsure, perhaps."

Ia'lena responded, "I understand; what do you want me to do?"

To Be Continued

12