A Femboy's '21st Birthday in Vegas Ch. 02

Story Info
My bf gets me to go wear a bikini in public and rewards me.
3.5k words
4.55
12.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the morning after I turned 21, I woke up, wearing only my pink cotton panties, still slightly hungover in an unfamiliarly large Cal King bed, next to Dan, my 55 year old boyfriend. We celebrated the night before with some champagne and birthday sex, followed by more champagne and more sex. My phone showed 9:14 a.m but it was still dark in the room thanks to the luxurious blinds covering the windows of the Paris Las Vegas suite. Dan was already awake by this time and he performed the duties of my alarm clock by gently petting my soft thighs and making circular motions around my hairless pubic areas. Prior to this surprise birthday trip, I had gotten my legs and underarms waxed professionally and I had plucked out all my pubic hairs so I didn't have to worry about unwanted stubbles or ingrown hairs on my body in the morning. Still half asleep, I closed my eyes and cherished how nice it was to wake up next to my first lover, who had accepted me for the effeminate, insecure and inexperienced gay young man that I was, on my 21st birthday weekend.

Dan got out of bed and went into our luggage and pulled out a small box with a ribbon on it. He rolled the blinds up and the bright, morning desert sun reminded me that I wasn't at home, back in San Francisco, where fog was the typical scenery in the summer mornings. The night before, Danny gave me my first butt plug and we had some fun with it before we transitioned to steamy, sensual anal sex. For me, sex represented the ultimate gift from Dan. It was what I yearned for the most and being able to share my body with him, and only him, made me feel so loved and feminine. For the three years that we dated, he was always the top and I was the bottom; just one of many reasons I felt we were a perfect match, like two perfectly fitting puzzle pieces that connected to one another, both emotionally and physically.

Dan walked back to the bed, rested the box with the ribbon next to me and said, "I have another present for you. You can open it after we shower, ok?"

"Oh my gosh, I love you Danny," I replied, feeling overwhelmed by his thoughtfulness and generousness.

The shower in our suite was separate from the main bathroom and it was plenty large enough for the two of us. I rolled out of bed, brushed my teeth and joined my boyfriend who was already naked and under a stream of hot water. Once we were together in the shower, he used his little rubber pump device to clean me thoroughly inside my ass. Once in a while he would stick a finger in there with some soap and we would kiss as we embraced each others' wet bodies.

"I feel your heartbeat, Jamie," he said to me as he gently massaged my prostate from behind. His other arm wrapped around my neck and he pulled me closer to his body, my back coming into full contact with his hairy chest.

"It's beating for you, baby," I replied as I turned my head around and stared into his green eyes. We slowly closed our eyes and kissed under the shower stream, occasionally letting our tongues get tangled. His middle finger gently massaged the inner linings of my pussy.

I could feel his dick was getting hard again and I began to moan into his mouth. I have a soft spot for kissing and Dan knew that it was a sure way to get me in the mood for sex. I grew a small erection again also, and Dan probably thought it was because of his finger in my pussy, but it was actually because of his passionate kisses.

After a few minutes, he pulled his soapy fingers out of my butt and we stepped out of the shower together, helping each other dry off with fresh hotel towels. He draped the towel around my shoulders and began to stroke my clitty. That was what Danny called my penis and I didn't mind. If anybody else had called it that, I would have taken offense, but with Danny, it made me want to snuggle up in his muscular arms. He just had a way to make me feel so feminine.

"What was your favorite part about your 21st birthday, cutie pie?", Dan asked me as he continued to play with my cock. He picked me up by my hairless armpits and carried me to the bed. He lay me on my back on the edge of the bed and spread my thighs apart, lifting them into the air and sunk his lips onto my anus. I could feel his tongue making circular motions around my opening as he continued to make out with my most intimate areas.

"So, what was your favorite part about last night?"

He went right back to penetrating me with his tongue after he asked me that question, making all kinds of squishy sounds with his mouth.

The night of my birthday remains in my memory, like how we remember dreams, in fragments, with uncertainty of what exactly transpired and in what order. We had flown in from San Francisco in the afternoon and Dan gave me a cute butt plug and a bracelet as a present in our hotel room upon arrival. We had sex almost right away and then Dan gave me a molly pill for round two. That's what he called it, but I honestly didn't know what I was ingesting. I did trust my boyfriend with all my heart and I was excited about all the things we would be doing together for my 21st birthday, so I swallowed the capsule without hesitation. Dan took one too, along with his regular Cialis dose. He was a handsome 55 and while his muscular, burly body might've made him look sexually fit, he told me he needed ED support to keep up with a young bottom like me. I definitely noticed a difference in the size of his erection and his stamina when he took those supplements.

The effects of my pill started taking effect shortly after and I remember my body feeling warm and sensitive all over. I remember wanting to hug my boyfriend and be in his arms. Hugs turned to kisses, kisses into blowjobs, and soon after I was getting fucked in my dream state as minutes turned into hours. Every now and then, Dan would take a break from having sex to give me a full body massage with oil and it was the best feeling in the world. My eyes rolled back as my body went into an orgasmic state, full of energy and feeling weak at the same time. As I closed my eyes to take it all in, I could feel his penis enter my body once again, pumping me with his love. The molly had made my dick too small to stroke but I think I had several anal orgasms. He asked me where I wanted to receive my birthday cum and almost instinctively I told him I wanted it in my mouth. We kissed some more and the next thing I knew, I had my Danny's cock in my mouth as he was shooting sperm down my throat. It was the first time I swallowed him after sex and he seemed to like it. It wasn't anything I had planned on doing. I was just so turned on in that moment and I wanted to show Dan that I would do anything for him. We cuddled, naked the rest of the night as the molly wore off and we dozed off to sleep.

"I think my favorite part about last night was when you squirted spermy stuff in my mouth babe," I said, as Dan continued to make out with my pussy. He kissed my tiny erection with his sweet lips and began to rotate his tongue around the tip, while taking my penis all the way in his mouth. His hands rested on my tummy, right above my butterfly tattoo on my waistline and he began to give me a blowjob, slow at first and gradually faster, eventually bobbing up and down to full speed, matching the rhythm of my accelerating heartbeat. My breathing turned into feminine moans with every exhale. I was close to orgasm. I reached for Danny's hand below my belly button and guided his index finger to my mouth. His finger extended straight like a small penis and I put it into my mouth and began to suck on it. That was our secret signal of letting him know that I was about to cum. We had done this before in a tent during camping, where I couldn't make much noise. He recognized it right away and maintained his pace as I tensed up and exploded into my boyfriend's mouth. Danny always swallowed my cum from day one and this time was no different.

"It was my favorite part of last night too, cutie pie. But tonight I want to squirt inside your tummy," Dan said to me as he helped me sit upright on the edge of the bed. "I want to put my babies inside of you tonight, Jamie."

He got dressed into his shorts and polo shirt, and as I was putting my panties and shirt on, he handed me the box with the ribbon. "I almost forgot. This is my other gift for you."

Not fully dressed yet, I opened the rectangular box to pull its contents and in was a yellow and white bikini set, the kind you tie on both sides at the waist. The top was a typical halter top that could be tied behind the neck.

"Oh my god it's so cute baby," I told my boyfriend.

"I think you'll look so hot in it. Here, let me help you try it on." Dan seemed eager to see me model for him in my new bikini. I took my panties and t-shirt off and he helped me tie the string around my waist and behind my neck. It was perfect. Since I didn't have a cleavage, the halter top style didn't make my flat chest look so awkward.

"There's an LGBT friendly pool at the Luxor. I think you should wear that today," Dan requested.

The suggestion caught me completely by surprise. I had never dressed girly in public before except for one Halloween party.

"Wait, what? I don't know. I'm too shy for that."

"Don't worry, I'll be with you the entire time, Jamie. You'll just be my sexy girlfriend."

It took a while to convince me but eventually I agreed to wearing my new bikini at the pool. I lathered my body with sun block and sprayed a little Juicy Couture (that was a very popular brand around that time) scent around my neck. I put on a cute little t-shirt that exposed my belly button and some windbreakers over my swimsuit and after a late breakfast we walked down to the lobby. I felt extremely nervous in the elevator, as if the world would be waiting to ridicule me as the doors open, but to my surprise, everyone in the lobby just seemed to go about their business and paid no mind to a feminine 21 year old guy and his 55 year old boyfriend. We even held hands in the taxi line and by the time I got in the cab to go to the Luxor, I felt a lot more comfortable in my own skin.

The line to get into the pool party was already starting to get crowded by 1:00 pm and it was mostly a group of young jock types. I never really fit in with that crowd, even though we shared the same LGBTQ demographic. I've always found guys my age to be too superficial and too wild with their partying. I had a few gay friends who would go to the bars on weekends but they weren't my cup of tea. I preferred older, mature, genuine and thoughtful men like Dan. We were asked by the host if we wanted a table or cabana for a fee but we passed. My insecure conscience was hoping I could have a little privacy with my boyfriend because it was my first time in a bikini in public, but Danny was paying and I couldn't ask him to pay more for an already costly trip.

We bypassed the bar, which was already attracting a crowd of muscular guys and walked straight to the pool. Danny held my hand the entire time which gave me some comfort. My heart was beating a hundred beats per minute but with each step I took with my man toward the pool, I felt a little more comfortable. I was glad I had a pedicure done and my toes looked pretty cute for my birthday weekend. I held onto his thick, hairy right biceps with both my arms and he leaned in to kiss my cheek. When we got to the edge of the pool, I took off my shirt and windbreakers and instinctively jumped into the 4 ft deep pool, as if the water would turn me invisible.

Shockingly, there was no negative reaction from anyone. At least not noticeably. Not even from the party of 4-5 college boys right next to us. One of them even glanced over at me and gave me a warm smile. Dan jumped into pool right after me and we hung out and talked like a normal couple and after a little while, I forgot about the fact that I was wearing a bikini in a pool full of shirtless guys. Dan treated me like a lady and bought me drinks, legally now. We chatted at the edge of the pool, and I began to enjoy some of the stares I was getting from a few of the older men. It was only a few years prior that I hadn't even come out to anyone and I had doubts about my sexuality. The shame I had about being gay had evolved into confidence and pride. Never in a million years did I imagine being able to wear a bikini in public. I leaned into Dan and hugged him in the pool to show my appreciation. Other guys in my proximity looked at Dan as if to say, "lucky you."

It was around 4:00 p.m and the pool was now packed. I asked Dan if it was ok to go back to the hotel room.

"Do you think, maybe you can try to get me pregnant for my birthday?"

I bit my lip and gave Danny my best puppy dog face.

"Of course, cutie pie. Let's get out of here."

We said goodbye to a few people we met at the pool and caught a cab back to the Paris. Once outside of the LGBT enclave that was our pool, I felt a little self conscious again. I was wearing my t-shirt and wind breakers over my bikini but my naval area was exposed and I even had a little glitter lotion and lip gloss on. It was pretty obvious I was a queer femboi in appearance. Still, i made it back to the hotel without incident.

When we got back to our suite, Dan washed off the chlorine first and I went right after him. He dried off and went straight to the bed naked as I admired his large, sexy body. He looked so muscular and soft at the same time, with just the right amount of black and gray body hairs across his chest, belly and thighs. His cock was in a semi-hard state, already about 6 inches but not erect and I couldn't wait to make it hard with my warm mouth.

Dan had packed some lingerie for me so I decided I'd wear it for him as a way to thank him for helping me get over the anxiety of wearing a bikini in public. As I showered, I went through my usual thorough cleaning routine to make sure I was ready for sex; shaving, lathering and fingering my pussy with a little soap and water. Danny loved to eat me out and ever since my our first date, I'd always made sure to be extremely hygienic for him. After drying off, I rubbed Vaseline clear coconut gel all over my body and I inserted my butt plug that Danny gave me the night before and wore the matching bracelet to show him I had a plug inside of me. I finished with a little tropical glitter lotion on my thighs and breasts. My white lingerie consisted of 4 pieces; a thong, a mini skirt, fishnet stockings and a long sleeve, cutoff, see-through top. As I was wearing my lingerie for my boyfriend, I couldn't help feel aroused and yearned for his cock. I was ready to be his princess for the night.

I found Danny on the bed, naked and fully erect. I could tell he took his manly pill by seeing how plump his cock was. I walked over to him awkwardly with my plug underneath my thong and snuggled up into his hairy arms.

"I'm going to put a baby in you tonight. Is that OK, cutie pie?"

Dan was previously married and even had a kid (whom I'd never met and wouldn't want to) from his ex-wife but in that moment, it felt like I was his special girl. I told him how much that meant to me and I would be honored to have him cum in my tummy.

I sucked his dick for a brief moment but we were both eager to have sex and the blowjob didn't last very long. He asked me to get in the doggy position and I gladly obliged. He rubbed my slightly sun burned ass cheeks with his palms containing baby oil and pulled my white thong to the side, removing my buttplug in the process.

"Happy Birthday baby. I love you"

Before I could say I love you back to Dan, his 8 inch penis was pushing into my hole. Thanks to the plug that I had inside of me, I was pretty loose already and his cock just slid in with ease.

In between my moans that sounded like hiccups I cried his name into my pillow.

"Danny, I love you too baby"

I could feel my man pumping in and out of me at full speed as he grabbed my hips. I found myself chewing on my pillow to deal with the intensity. The moment he touched my clitty, I exploded onto the bed sheets. My head was buried in the pillow, face down so I couldn't see the amount of fluids I was squirting but I knew it was a lot. It was one of the longer lasting orgasm I could remember and the intensity just seemed to increase with every thrust that Danny gave me.

"Are you ready, baby?" Danny asked me.

I tried to catch my breath from my moaning to tell him that I was.

"Cum in my tummy, please Danny. Please cum for me"

Dan let out a big masculine grunt and inserted his penis as far as it would go. My pussy felt loose and relaxed as he held my hips in place with both his hands. I normally can't tell when my man cums inside of me but this time it felt a little wetter. Maybe it was just psychological but I felt his sperm splash around deep inside of me.

We both collapsed onto the bed and I saw for the first time the large wet spot I had made on the sheets with my ejaculation. The sun was beginning to set and it casted a nice warm glow on our bodies. He held me from behind as I moved my thong back into place and he gently rubbed my smooth belly with his hands. Danny was still semi-firm as his erection pill seemed to give him superpowers. We both fell asleep as he inserted his dick inside my ass one last time about an inch and left it in there as I passed out, his arms cradling my tummy as though he had got me pregnant.

I still have the buttplug and bikini Danny gave me for my birthday, and maybe I'll wear it one day for a special man. Danny's career eventually took him to a different city while mine was just getting started. We maintained a long distance relationship for a while but it was obvious he was seeing other boys on Grindr. He's married to a different Asian woman now and I sometimes wonder if he still fantasizes about me. I wonder too, if Dan makes love to women as sensually as he did with me? I'm also curious if his wife knows of his gay side, but that's neither here nor there. I'll still never forget the special gift he gave me 8 years ago when he tried to get me pregnant.