Can I Call You Baby?

Story Info
Straight guy turns slut for best friend in the office.
2.6k words
4.61
59.5k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: every character is over 18.

My name is Bruno. And Leonardo was a new employee. I was the one who got to show the building to him. I was not excited. I had a shitload of paperwork to do, but since Leo was ranked higher than me, I decided to not lose the opportunity to make a good impression. So during that time, I realized he was fun and nice; he was taller than me, had blond curly hair, a large nose and thick eyebrows. He wasn't pretty, but he was handsome. Even I could acknowledge that, and I was straight.

We hit it off. Yeah, I was trying to lick his balls at first, but he turned out to be alright, to the point where I started to be involved in his department, helping him more than my own boss, until I kind of became essential to him in a way. He said so himself.

I wasn't his secretary. I had my own stuff to do. But it was good for me to do more, so that I could climb that power-ladder. Leo was helping me. During my rest hours, I hopped in his office and enjoyed his company. We talked about relationships and sex, planned to go out together, we even watched porn. He got to meet my girlfriend before my other friends. We visited each other's apartments. He became a part of my life.

We even joked around at work. There was a very funny instance in the elevator where both of us pointed the finger at a very annoying woman when one of us let out a very disgusting-smelly fart; she was so annoying that everybody else believed she had done it. She was the talk of the building for a week.

Leo and I shared intimacy. There was nothing to make us feel uncomfortable. Gay shit? We joked around, touched each other to make fun, and we even pretended to be a couple sometimes in conservative places to see their reactions. Nothing could affect us. We had no insecurities.

Until the day he came to work with a worried expression. I saw him going to his office and knew something was wrong. He gave me a look that told me I should go to him when I could. Half an hour later, I was coming in without knocking. He told me to lock the door.

"I think there's something wrong with my cock."

"What?" His bluntness wasn't a surprise, the subject was.

"There's a lump."

"Shit, seriously?"

"So it is bad, isn't it? Shit, am I going to lose my cock? I looked over the internet..."

"Leo, come on. You're not supposed to do that. Go to the doctor. Don't worry. I don't know anything." I grabbed the chair and sat down next to him. "Want me to go with you?"

"Yeah." Then he scuffed, and laughed. "I don't know what's gotten into me. Sorry, Bruno."

"Man, if I found a lump in my cock I would be way worse. But...How big is it? It can't be too big, can it? You would've noticed before. I didn't even know you could get lumps in there."

"I'll show you."

"Alright." Again, there wasn't any sort of weirdness between us. He showed me his cock. It was soft and hairy. He raised it so I could look better. I saw nothing. "Leo, where?"

"Right here," Leo said. He put the finger on it. There was nothing. "Touch it."

I put the finger on it. Yeah. There was something. I smiled.

"Fucking hell, man. That's nothing. That's just a little ingrown hair. What's wrong with you?"

There was relief in his eyes.

"Seriously?"

"You've never gotten one before?"

"No. Man, are you sure?"

"I am. It probably gets a little rough when it's hard. No way you got so scared by that. How old are you, twelve?"

"Maybe," he said, laughing.

Then, with a shared look, we both realized I still had his cock in my hand. Leo looked down and didn't say anything. Sometimes, silence spoke louder than words. His cock got slowly harder.

"Yeah, see. This is a little rougher. But it's okay."

"Thank you." Leo reclined in his chair and closed his eyes. I was giving him a hand-job. "Did you close the door?" He said, getting alert for a moment.

"Of course," I said. When fully hard, his cock could take both my hands and still leave out the head which was a giant purple thing. It was throbbing warmth into my fingers.

I looked at him, and he smiled shyly and hid his face with a hand. I smiled too. Then I lowered myself and licked the head. Warm and salty. Leo gave a little gasp, but otherwise, stayed silent. I couldn't explain why it was so natural for me to do it. I had never done it. Never thought about it. Never thought about cock. But this cock seemed pretty and interesting and tasty. I licked it again, making my lips brush. I sucked it lightly.

He touched my hair and I lost myself. I put the head in, licking and sucking for a while. He stopped me.

"Let me take it off," he said. He took off his pants and underwear completely. I got closer with my chair, and sucked his cock and balls. His balls felt even weirder, because balls were the ugliest part of a guy. Or so I thought. Leo's was big and masculine. The balls of a friend. I was so gentle to them. But the shaft, the thick length which exploded with warmth, I made a mess. It was my first time, so I tried everything. Every way my tongue could move or go. I sucked hard.

He gave me a big and steamy shot of cum without forewarning. I gagged, and he apologized. I shook my head and kept sucking. It was so hot it seemed to burn my tongue. So strong. God, what was happening to me?

When I stopped, we looked at each other for a while. He laughed first. What the hell had happened? Fuck, it was good.

"Feeling better?" I said, laughing.

"A lot."

"Don't tell my girlfriend."

"I really won't."

We shook hands, and I left him, trying to appear calm to everyone else, while my legs wobbled and my lips trembled.

Things would go back to normal. It happened once. It was crazy. It was over. I waited for him so he could give me a lift home. In the car, we were the same good friends, unfazed by what life had thrown at us. Of course things were okay.

On the very next day, I was in his office, on my knees, worshipping his cock. I made humming noises as I tried to understand why it felt so good. He was holding my hair, guiding me. He slapped my cheeks with his cock, smiling down at me. The pungent smell was overwhelmingly male. His pubes scratched my face. I massaged his balls and licked them, pressing my nose and taking in the powerful hit.

Leo shook in the chair as I tried my best to swallow his cock.

"Son of a bitch," he said, squeezing my hair. "Take that cock. Take it, cocksucker." It was the first time he called me that. First time anyone called me that. The word ringed in my mind like the sound of my throat getting fucked by his thick cock.

He stopped me for a while this time so he wouldn't shoot his load so soon, but he put his fingers in my mouth. "You like this?" he said, fucking my mouth with those fingers. "You dirty slut. You like sucking things, don't you, slut? Are you a slut?" I nodded, and allowed him to call me those things. They were making me horny. Every time we shared a look, he smiled and I smiled. This is crazy, that smile said. But it's okay because it's us.

"I'm such a slut," I said, with a mocking seductive voice, which made him laugh.

As long as we were laughing, it was okay. I sucked his cock, this time until he came. Then we had to make up for lost time at work. But it was worth it.

When I was leaving his office, he called me.

"Hey. Can you do something before you go?" The hint of a smile.

"What?"

"Drop down your pants. Show me your ass," he said. I shook my head. "Come on, man. For a moment. There you go." I began to unzip, feeling really stupid. I showed him my pale ass, not too shabby. "Come here. Just sit on my lap."

"Leo..."

"Just try it."

I was shaking my head, but I walked back. I turned and sit on his lap. He hugged me and pressed me down. There was a pressure below alright.

"Now dance a little. You like that?" Did I like a cock against my bare ass? I felt so ridiculous, moving my ass on top of him, so stupid.

"Gotta go, man. We have work."

"But do you like it?"

"Yeah." My voice was small. He made me keep dancing, moving my hips, while his cock was hard. I knew what I looked like. I looked like someone who would enjoy taking it up my ass. I never done it.

He let me go. We smiled at each other as I pulled my pants back up.

"Say what you are again."

"A slut."

"Again."

"A slut. Fuck you." We laughed. He slapped my ass, and I took that as my leave.

We were in the elevator when I realized that things weren't exactly going to come back to normal. Leo grabbed my ass. There were other people there. It was risky. And my cock was instantly hard.

I still gave him a hard look. But in his car, I had to suck his cock again. This time, I undressed so he could grab my ass as I bobbed. After feeding me, Leo must have arrived home with empty balls.

"Say hi to your girl for me," he said when I left his car. His crooked smile was painfully erotic.

What was I? Gay? Bi? I hated to think about it. But I loved to think about Leo. Not even my girlfriend could make me feel so hot.

As long as it was a secret...I never sat on a chair in his office again, only his lap. My buttcheeks were familiar to the shape of his cock. I trembled every time he squeezed me with his strong hands.

But we were almost caught. We forgot to close the door once, and it was almost a tragedy. Fortunately, when Karen got in without knocking, we had finished our little play. Leo had blown his load inside my underwear, showering my cock. He told me to go home like that.

I only cleaned myself in my bathroom. I had to go on dates with my girl, while knowing that I was a man's bitch. A man's slut. I thought only of cock. I sucked cock and jerked off to it. I said anything he wanted me to say. The kind pleasure that made me feel like I was in the middle of a wild storm.

I bent over his table and let him tongue my ass, circling my hole. My hole belonged to him. He had me say it aloud many times. I felt so stupid and ridiculous. But I said it anyway, cause it made my cock throb.

Things were getting serious. We had to stop doing it at work.

"Tell her you gotta come with me to finish some work," Leo told me. We were in his car. I was texting my girlfriend.

I did what he told me. After getting rid of the girl, we were free to go to his place. Leo was excited, looked like a teenager, talking about my ass. It was flattering. He said many things. He couldn't wait to fuck me. He would put me in my place. He would show me what I really was. His slut.

"Remember when I thought I could be your friend?" I said. I couldn't stop thinking about our lost friendship. "Now look at me," I said, taking his hand and sucking two fingers.

"That's right. I like when you're dirty like that. Good boy. You fooled me for a long time. But eventually your true nature came out. Maybe I should tell you to give up your girl, huh? You like cock better than pussy, ain't that right?"

With two fingers in my mouth, I couldn't think straight. I nodded.

"Maybe I want you for myself. Just myself. Maybe I'm jealous of her. Would you do that for me?"

"Are you?" I said, surprised.

He was honest.

"I want you to get rid of her. Be mine."

"Fuck," I said. I grabbed my crotch, shaking. My cock had been twitching against the fabric while Leo talked, and now I creamed my pants. "Fuuuck me, man. I'll get rid of her. I'm yours."

We got to his place.

No reason to slow things down. He took me to his bed and told me to get naked. He had a glorious body, and his cock was bigger and thicker than mine. I looked pitiful compared to him. He could destroy me in every way. He dominated me. He got me on all fours and prepared me with his tongue. I was used to it, but could never be prepared enough to deal with the tugging at the entrance.

"Better than pussy, my friend. Better than pussy." Leo was smiling over me, as he pressed the head. We used so much lube, it slipped right in. After a time, he even put a finger to help me stretch. I bit my lip and twirled my toes, feeling so small and powerless, knowing that he could cause me a hell lot of pain if he chose to. He chose to be gentle at first. I loved being his slut.

Leo pounded me, came inside of me, slapped me. I did my best to be a good proper cumslut. Screamed and begged.

One of the wonderful things about Leo? When he was done fucking me, he came right back to being the cool friend. Maybe not friends anymore. Maybe something else. But he was caring and lovable.

We slept in the same bed for the first time. Somehow, we had avoided kisses. Both of us did it in a way. It was stupid, when you stopped to think about it. But kisses seemed very romantic instead of just pure carnal desires. He kissed me through the night, and now I was the teenager, butterflies in my guts and everything.

I thanked him, feeling stupid right after the words came out. My face burned when he laughed.

He asked 'for what?', and I said I didn't know.

He told me to just touch him, wherever I wanted. I touched him on the leg, rubbing his hard muscles. I made my fingers touch his balls slightly, and I watched his reaction. He didn't give any. He had his eyes closed. I touched his balls again, and again, being more direct each time. Leo nodded. He told me I was doing good. He told me I drove him crazy, ever since I had become his friend and helped him feel comfortable at his new job. He thanked me. I looked at his hard cock, the head gleaming with pre-cum. I licked it. He moaned. I sucked the head. He caressed my hair, his fingers digging deep. When he told me to suck his balls too, I spent a good ten minutes doing just that.

"Oh, baby," he moaned. "You're so good."

Baby was a new one.

"Baby?" I said, hopping on top of him.

"Yeah. You okay with that? My baby?"

I felt weak. He kissed me and made it worse.