A Femboy's First Encounter

Story Info
Femboy makes a new friend.
1.7k words
4.47
57.9k
48

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My girlfriend was always telling me that I needed more friends to hang out with. We had moved to a new town, and while she had made tons of friends through work I was having a more difficult time. It's usually harder for a guy to make real friends; we usually just bullshit at work and go home at the end of the day. I had all but given up hope when I met Jason while fishing one day.

I had been looking forward to cooler weather and the trout stocking at my local lake, but that morning was cold and much windier than the weather had reported. I hunched forward in my camp chair, trying to will the fish to bite when a truck pulled up. He was in his early twenties, like me, and had brought his girlfriend along.

I waved, as any fisherman would, and he asked the obligatory, "How are they biting?" It was small talk, and I welcomed it. He called to his girlfriend, Jennifer, and asked if she was going to get out of the truck.

"No, it's too damn cold out there. I can't believe you told me it was going to be a nice day to fish. I'll just play on my phone and wait for you to get done."

Jason rolled his eyes, set up his camp chair a little way down the bank, and cast in his line. The fish weren't biting, but before long we had struck up a nice conversation. We were both into woodworking, both had construction jobs, and both had girlfriends that weren't all that into the outdoors. A few hours later and I decided to head home.

As I was loading up my rods Jason walked up by my truck and handed me his business card. He said, "Next time you want to go fishing, give me a call. We can ditch the bitches and do some serious fishing."

I drove home excited about the possibility of having a real friend in the area, and when I told my girlfriend she was ecstatic. I would finally get to enjoy my hobbies and interests with someone else, she said, and boy was she right. Over the next few weeks Jason and I went fishing multiple times, and I invited him over to see the my new table saw in my workshop.

It was my one day off alone in over a month, and when Jason showed up at my house I had a beer ready for each of us and the heat turned up to be comfortable in my workshop. He hadn't arrived empty handed either, having bought a fifth of whiskey. We bullshitted, talked about tools and projects we had completed, and drank some of his whiskey. He asked if I had a TV in my workshop, so I uncovered the small smart TV I kept in my cramped office and took it out to the working area.

"Do you have cable?", he asked, "I saw a show about old houses the other day that was amazing."

I told him no, that I had Netflix and Youtube, and that maybe he could find it on there. I went into the house to use the bathroom, and when I came back Jason had a porno playing on the television. Two women sucking each other's nipples in the 69 position. I could see a bulge in his pants from across the room. Once he noticed me he pointed at the television, "Would you look at that? It's a shame our girlfriends would never do something like that."

I thought about his girlfriend, Jennifer, and how pretty she was, "Yeah, some women are just so self conscious they wouldn't ever want to try something like that."

Jason looked over at me, nodding, "Exactly. Two guys? We could sit here together stroking our dicks and not think twice about it. But girls, they complicate things so much. I mean, it's just sex. Who the fuck cares."

I was unsure of what to say next, so I just nodded and said, "Yeah, you're right." Jason leaned back a little on his shop chair and said, "Well, fuck it, I'm horny", and unzipped his jeans. He stood, allowing his cock to flop out of his pants. I was in awe of it, at least 8 inches long with a huge mushroom head. His balls hung low and began swaying as he stroked his cock to the women on the screen. He looked over at me looking and smiled, "Let's see yours. What, these women don't get you horny?"

I was, in fact, horny as hell. I hadn't expected to see his cock and balls, and I was hard as a rock inside my pants, which were keeping my cock pressed tight against me. I was nervous, but he seemed so into it that before I knew it I was unzipping my pants. Jason looked over to see the girl's thong I was wearing as my pants hit the floor. I kicked off my shoes and finished removing my pants and then my shirt. I started slowly stroking my pathetic little dick which I had pulled out from my panties, and I looked over at Jason.

He was no longer stroking to the porno, but to me. He was fully facing me, with his mouth partly open, and his hand working around the head of his enormous cock.

"Oh my God, are you wearing women's panties? That is so fucking hot!" He took his shirt off awkwardly with one hand, exposing his well muscled chest and stomach. I had never been attracted to a man's body, only his cock and balls, but Jason was a well built man and I would be a moron to not be even a little aroused by him.

I moved closer to him, watching the porno but keeping him in my field of view. I had been working on my femboy body since I was much younger, but this was the first time I had ever let another man see me like this.... and it felt so fucking good. I had his full attention, so I turned around and showed him my girly ass, shaking it a little to make it jiggle for him.

I felt Jason's hand touch my ass and felt my whole body shiver. I couldn't believe any of this was really happening. He started gently, more of a caress, but soon began pawing at my body with a visceral hunger that was growing by the minute. I turned around, put a finger on my lip, and gave him a coy look as I played with my little cock.

I wasn't thinking about what I was doing, just acting on instincts I didn't know I had, as I went down to my knees and moved the last few feet towards him. His cock was right there in front of me, his balls hanging low, and I was salivating. I wanted this, needed it, and looking up into his eyes I asked, "Do you mind?"

I felt his hands on my head, guiding me towards him, and felt the tip of his dick press gently against my lips. I kept eye contact with him as he pressed into my mouth, my very first blowjob ever, but I had practiced thousands of times in my mind. I used the tip of my tongue to press against and work into the hole at the tip of his cock. I focused there for a few moments, watching his eyes roll back.

I pulled him out of my mouth long enough to say, "When you're getting ready to cum, please tell me. I want you to shoot your hot jizz all over my cock and balls and then watch me scoop it up with my fingers and eat it." I took his cock deep as he agreed to my demand, and I was rewarded with a long moan as I gagged a little on his dick. It was a bigger cock than I should have tried to deep throat on my first time, but he was loving it which was making it so much better for me.

He tasted so good and clean, and I was happy to taste every bit of him. I worked his cock for a few more moments and then moved down to those glorious balls. His nuts tasted amazing, and I took both into my mouth and gave them a playful bite before sucking on them hard just long enough to make him groan. I didn't forget his asshole either, which I licked and kissed much to his delight.

I kept up a vigorous handjob during this, and before long he was telling me that he was going to cum. I stood up, allowing him to take over stroking his cock while I pulled my panties down. I begged him to cum for me, that I wanted to feel his warm cum wash over me and cover me. I wanted it, I needed it, and soon I was going to taste a cum other than my own.

He shuddered, moaning loudly, as thick ropes of cum shot out and landed on my tummy and cock, and rolled down onto my balls. He had covered my crotch with more cum than I could have ever dreamed of, and began greedily scooping it up. I let it drip off my fingers into my mouth, savoring every drop before licking my hands clean. Jason just sat there, watching me eat his cum before I finally pulled up and panties and let the rest of his cum paste them to my body.

"Jesus, I never though anything like that was going to happen!" He giggled, standing to pull up his pants. I dropped back to my knees, taking his cock in my hand and sucking the remainder of the cum out of him. He ran his hand across my face, and pulled me back up. He looked deeply into my eyes, "I had no idea you were such a sissy. I think we're going to have a LOT of fun together."

He grabbed my ass with both hands, squeezing before running his finger between my cheeks and playing with my asshole a little. I moaned, loving the sensation, and he asked me, "Do you want to cum too?"

"No," I replied, "I just want your cum. Every drop of it from here on out."