A Femdom Bachelorette Pt. 02

Story Info
The weekend gets started at home & out at a bar.
6.2k words
4.49
6.5k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Note: This is a series and Part 1 contains all of the setup. If you want to skip it, the short version is a guy hosts a group of women for a femdom-flavored bachelorette weekend.)

I got up early the Thursday they were due to arrive. I had slept about as well as a kid who was told tomorrow morning you're gonna get a new bike, and also Captain America is going to be delivering it. I left for the airport in plenty of time, parked in short term parking, and got out my little printed "Sanders Party" sign and went to stand in arrivals. A few other drivers gave me a bit of a look, maybe because they'd seen me before, maybe because something I did or didn't do gave me away as an amateur. Either way, after a completely interminable wait, I saw them come down the hallway. Four women in short dresses, makeup on point, heels, and wry smiles. This being Vegas, there were actually three groups that met this description headed out of arrivals, but one of the groups had six people and the other group didn't look at me twice.

In the dossier Kendra had provided she had named each of the girls and then offered a capsule description. They were:

Dana: The bride to be. Adventurous. Asked me for "the full goddess experience."

Kendra: Me. The kinky one.

Lorelai: Grew up with a butler. May test your service bona fides.

Molly: Quiet, kind of bookish. May secretly be the freakiest one.

Kenda walked right up to me and pushed down my sign with a solitary finger. "Hello, thing" she practically purred.

"Hello Ma'am" I said, trying to fight just the right balance between "competent servant" and "hopelessly intimidated by four gorgeous women." "May I escort you all to the curb before I fetch the car?"

"We can find our own way to the curb," she said. "Just bring the car around and we'll be good to go." I hustled off and brought the car around, running to open doors before taking a moment to load all of the bags into the trunk. There's nothing really sexy about hefting luggage, but the whole thing started to feel very real as I did so. I was committed to this. I wanted these women to have an incredibly fun, kinky, memorable experience. Whatever that meant to them, I badly wanted to avoid letting them down. Kendra had asked about limits but I had told myself I was committed to whatever needed to happen to make this the best possible experience for them. I finished with the luggage and hopped into the driver's seat. I had already queued up a playlist of songs recommended by Kendra, and I threw the car in gear and eased on my way. The drive to my place was about 25 minutes, and as far as they were concerned I wasn't anything beyond a driver. They ignored me, talking and laughing the whole way, sometimes discussing Dana's impending wedding, sometimes who on the plane ride in looked the hottest. When we pulled up to my place Dana whistled. I tried to play it like everything was perfectly ordinary.

"You'll find champagne on ice in the entry, Ma'am," I announced as we pulled up. Ma'ams? I realized I didn't know if there as a plural form of Ma'am. I heard an "uhhh" from Isabella and I hastened to add: "your gin martini is in the fridge, Ma'am. The kitchen is straight in off the entry. I didn't want it to get watered down." She thanked me and I got out of the car, hustling to unlock the door and then starting with the luggage. I had gotten about half the bags in when Kendra stopped me, snapping her fingers to catch my attention. The four women were standing around the ice bucket, each with a drink in hand.

"We need to start things off correctly, thing," she said with an air of authority that I found intoxicating.

"Yes Ma'am," I said.

"Ladies," she continued, "this is thing. It is here to serve us during our stay. You can do anything you want to it and it will do anything for you. If you need ideas we can talk. Use your imaginations and don't hold back." I was looking at the floor, knowing Kendra knew what she was doing and just waiting for her directions. "thing will now bow before each of us, kiss our shoes if we so desire, and thank us for the opportunity to be of service."

I took that as my cue, kneeling down before Dana. "Thank you for letting me serve you, Ma'am." She stuck out her foot, her pedicured toes sporting a bright red polish that I could see through peep-toe sandals. I gave it a brief peck and she pulled it away. She stepped away and Lorelai stepped in front of me, thrusting a black pump in front of my face. I offered my thanks and after kissing the one shoe she offered the other for me to kiss. I did so. things repeated with Molly but Kendra didn't move. I quickly got the hint and shuffled over on my knees. For some reason I looked up and found Kendra's gaze waiting for me. "Thank you, Ma'am," I said, trying to imbue the words with something extra. I wanted the person who knew what it was like to have weird fantasies know what it meant to me to have all of them here, helping me fulfill mine. I leaned forward and tried to hold my lips just barely, barely touching the pointed tips of her leather booties.

"You're welcome, thing." She held her foot for what felt like an extra moment before pulling it back. "To your feet." I scrambled to my feet. "I want to take a few moments to get things started right. Some of us have more of a sense of what it means to have this kind of control. thing, refill drinks that need refilling, get our luggage to our rooms, and meet us in the living room." I took a second bottle of champagne from the fridge and another pre-mixed martini to finish the refills and got the luggage where it needed to go. I basically ran back to the living room, slowing up over the last 20 feet. The women were at home already, scattered across several couches. "Welcome back, thing!" Kendra announced. "On your knees in the middle of the room." I snapped into position. A beat passed. I could feel their eyes on me.

"This outfit doesn't scream servant, thing." It was Dana chiming in. I got the sense that she didn't want Kendra to have all the fun. "Do you have something more in line with your role this weekend?" I had assumed that showing up to the airport in a gimp suit wasn't going to go well, so I was still wearing the slacks and shirt that I'd picked them up in.

"I think I do, Ma'am," I said.

"Go put it on," Dana said, "and then get back in position."

"Yes Ma'am," I said, getting to my feet and quickly leaving the room.

Lorelai held out her empty glass as I passed, tapping it with her finger and I took it in stride. I made my way to my room, racking my brain as to what kind of clothing was going to meet the moment. It wasn't until I got to my closet and saw it that I was sure. I quickly slipped on my black latex hotpants, gave them a quick shine, and made my way back to the living room by way of the kitchen, where I re-filled Lorelai's glass and put a fresh bottle and fresh ice into the ice bucket before returning to the living room. I put the booze down and got back on my knees.

"Cute!" Dana said, and I was deeply grateful that she approved. "We've decided we're going to take the afternoon to settle in and lounge by the pool."

Lorelai interjected. "I trust you have refreshments prepared?"

"I do, Ma'am." Kendra's dossier had covered me on this front.

"And," Dana asked, "Can your little slave mind think of anything else we might need out there?"

Questions like these can be tricky for someone in my position. I mean, I desperately wanted to say "several hours of oral servitude?" but I knew that wasn't a correct or even remotely appropriate answer. It occurred to me that Kendra had included a brand of massage oil on the dossier's list of recommended supplies. "Foot massages, Ma'am?" I guessed.

"You should be so lucky!" Dana laughed. "We'll see."

"May I make a suggestion or two here?" Kendra was chiming in again.

"By all means," Dana told her.

"thing. After you have our refreshments ready to be placed pool side and while we settle in, I want you to gather a blindfold, whatever chastity cage fits you best, and then go wait in the game room corner."

Inwardly part of me groaned. Another part of me set off so many fireworks it practically burned the house down, that part of me was so excited. I knew the weekend was going to be challenging but this was another layer on top of everything else. "The game room, Ma'am?" I was wondering if I was going to be in the corner for a few hours while they were poolside. Bondage in which I was not physically restrained was always fairly challenging for me.

"The game room, thing, please pay attention," Kendra gently chided me. "We will be along after we settle in and before we all proceed to poolside.

"Yes Ma'am," I said, and with that they were standing and walking towards the bedroom wing of the house. Molly, who had said much to her friends but nothing to me as of yet, gave me a long look as she left the room.

I collected glasses, ran them to the dishwasher, and headed out to the dungeon for a chastity cage. I had several, a few of which were custom, and I could fit into all of them. I decided that without knowing how long I might be wearing it I should go for the most comfortable. I had one in black surgical nylon that I felt would fit the bill, and I took it and a leather blindfold to the game room. I placed them on the coffee table that faced the television and collected myself into a corner, nose as close as I could get it, hands clasped behind my back. I'm not entirely sure how long they left me there, but it was somewhere north of an easy time but south of torture. Eventually I heard someone making their way down the stairs and into the room.

"Stand on tip-toe," said a voice I believed belonged to Lorelai, "until everyone is here." I complied immediately and I would estimate it was another 10 minutes before I heard others entering. Kendra was the last to arrive.

"Whose idea was the tippy toes?" she asked. Lorelai must have indicated without saying anything.

"Very nice!" Dana exclaimed. "You may exit the corner, thing."

I breathed out a heavy breath while lowering myself to my heels and turned around. Kendra had the chastity cage and blindfold in her hands and she was walking toward the roulette wheel. I tried not to let my eyes rest on anyone in particular, instead taking in a point across the room and letting my peripheral vision take in the various swimsuits that were on display under various dressing gowns and robes.

Kendra placed the chastity cage between the red and black squares on the table. "Stand opposite me please, thing, and if I can ask the rest of you ladies to gather around?" We all gathered around the table. "Your fate is not yet known," she told me. "One spin of the wheel, and we know whether or not you stay in chastity for our trip. I realized as we were about to parade around in our swimwear we might need to take precautions to make sure you were not overwhelmed. Plus Dana is about to be married, we don't want her fiance to get the wrong idea. Any objections, thing?"

"No Ma'am."

"Well then - red or black?"

"Red," I said. Roulette wasn't my favorite game but I had played more than a few times and knew red/black was meaningless.

"Very good," said Kendra. "Would someone like to blindfold him?" No one volunteered immediately, perhaps not wanting to take it over someone else's, perhaps reluctant to get further into the kinky nature of the weekend. Navigating this with several different personalities was going to be more challenging than I expected, I thought. "Molly, would you care to momentarily rob thing of his vision?"

"Oh," said Molly, "sure. I can do that." She took the blindfold from Kendra and slipped it over my eyes. I heard the wheel start in motion and before long I heard the ball begin its course. The familiar sound developed as it always does and I began to really appreciate the touch of the blindfold - I was Shroedinger's little sub, just waiting for somebody to open the box. The plinking slowed and just before it stopped someone made a noise somewhere between a cough and the kind of "hmmm" that comes from someone who isn't actually trying to make up their mind. There was one more plink, and then it was moving no more. Kendra told me to remove the blindfold and I blinked my way back into the bright daylight to take in the sight of the ball, rotating slowly, seated squarely at number 11, black. I swallowed hard. There was a laughing murmur that went around the room.

"Alas, thing, luck was not with you this evening. I believe you know what to do. Anyone who wishes to supervise should do so, otherwise see you by the pool, ladies." Molly looked like she considered her options for a moment before peeling away from the table. Lorelai joined her. Dana moved to Kendra's side of the roulette table, leaving me staring at two gorgeous women with a mandate to lock my cock up. The latex hot pants squeaked and snapped as I pulled them down. I heard a murmur from the three ladies as my cock sprang free. Like many men I was more of a grower than a shower and, while the final result was generally adequate, I'd say I was at about 40%. I was impossibly horny but the shorts had pretty well squashed things and anyway there was so much happening. None of the girls laughed, Despite all of this, things down there were plenty slippery from sweat and latex dressing aid and I was able to get the cage on with manageable fuss. Lorelei told me to fetch the refreshments and meet them poolside.

I gathered the fruit, cucumber sandwiches, and pitcher of Arnold Palmer I had prepared and headed out to the pool. As it happens the pool is down a dozen or so steps from the kitchen exit and so as I exited, hands full, I was treated to quite the sight. Dana laid on a chair front and center, her black bikini showing off long, shapely legs and pert breasts. Kendra sat next to her in a platinum metallic bikini. Lorelei was on her other side, facing away from me with her one-piece swimsuit pulled down so that Molly could adequately cover her back with sunscreen. I placed the food and pitcher on the poolside table, then got the poolside glassware and ice bucket from the outdoor kitchen and placed them on the table as well. Lorelei got up and helped herself to some fruit, then holding up one of the glasses to the light before pouring a drink. I thanked the goddesses above that I had remembered to polish the four separate sets of glassware on the property. (Kitchen/dining room, game room/house bar, poolside, and dungeon bar/watersports glassware.)

"Come here, thing," I heard Dana call from her seat. I hustled over and stood, hands clasped behind my back and looking at the ground.

"Ma'am?" I asked.

"Thank you for the refreshments, thing, they are adequate. But I do not want you to think the moment you took for yourself when exiting the kitchen escaped my notice. What were you doing in that moment, thing?" her voice was easy, curious. I coughed and began to stammer. "You should be honest with us, thing."

"I was admiring you, Ma'am."

"Just me, or all of us?"

"All of you, Ma'am."

"Thank goodness we put you in chastity!" Dana exclaimed and the group laughed. "It's hard to blame you for being unable to help yourself but you need to be careful, thing. we are here to enjoy ourselves and be served, not for your perverse thrill."

"Yes Ma'am, I apologize."

"Apology accepted, but I think we need to make sure this lesson isn't quickly forgotten." She turned to Kendra. "Any suggestions?"

Kendra turned to me. "Go get a riding crop, thing."

"There are several, Ma'am," I said.

"Medium width, medium flex?" Kendra inquired.

"Yes Ma'am," I quickly said before hurrying off. Coming back I saw that the group had gathered around Dana's chair, drinks in hand, laughing. I returned and held the crop out with both hands, once again looking at the ground. Kendra picked it up and handed it to Dana, telling me to drop my shorts and kneel at the end of a lounge chair, my wait supported by several rolled towels someone had placed there.

Dana came up behind me. "Any technique guidance?" she asked Kendra.

"You're trying to get the very tip to land as it snaps," Kendra said. "Take some swings in the air to get a sense of how much flex it has and if you want you can land some lighter practice shots on your own calf. Move the shots around if you want to make it not so bad, aim for the exact same spot if you want thing to suffer." I heard the crop whistling through the air and I could feel myself swelling in my cage. The weekend was going about as well as I had any right to hope.

"Count the strokes, thing" Dana instructed me. "After each one you can say...hmmm...'thank you goddess for helping me to remember my purpose." With that the first shot landed, and honestly it was hard to believe Dana had never done this before. The end of the crop flicked out over my left butt cheek and landed with a perfect snap. I breathed in sharply - this wasn't the most painful crop in my collection, but it had plenty of bite.

"One," I said, "thank you goddess for helping me to remember my purpose." The next shot landed on my right cheek, and things continued, moving up and down and back and forth across my thighs. From shot 15 onward Dana was concentrating on the first spot she hit, trying to nail it precisely again and again. The pain grew in sharpness and intensity but thankfully she finished at twenty strokes.

"Anyone else feel the need to reinforce this for thing?" Kendra stepped forward and without a word she dragged the crop softly across my balls, drawing an involuntary whimper from me. I had taken CBT involving a riding crop before and I knew I could do so again, but to be frank it sucked. Thankfully Kendra announced that she felt I'd learned my lesson and she sent me to stand in the outdoor kitchen until they needed me. Notably, she did not insist that I face away from the group, and I once again let my peripheral vision soak things in.

A fairly typical poolside afternoon passed like that, with my occasional services replacing refreshments, making a batch of Bellinis, or standing poolside holding Lorelei's towel so that when she finished her dip she was not exposed to even a second of Vegas winds before she could wrap up. After a few hours the girls announced they were going inside to prepare for the evening, and I was left to clean up. I did so while replaying the afternoon's sights in my mind. God, I was lucky.

I was not required to attend anyone while the girls prepped for the evening, though I was dispatched at one point to fetch a pair of tweezers. After asking I was granted the privilege of putting my slacks and shirt on over my latex. After returning with the tweezers I spent the remainder of the time pre-mixing drinks that Kendra's dossier had mentioned, tidying up in the rooms we'd used so far, doing some prep work for the breakfast I had planned, and trying to think of more ways I might serve these women. At one point Kendra came to me, carrying a large purse at her side. She asked if she needed a key for the dungeon or anything, telling me that she wanted to have some supplies at hand in case the evening went in different directions, but didn't want me to know what she had. I told her that the building was equipped with smart locks and that it would lock when we left, but as long as we were here she could access it. She thanked me and went on her way. I didn't get much done after that - too busy wondering what on earth Kendra could cook up with my entire gear collection at her disposal.

Kendra's plans aside, I was told that my primary role that evening would be that of chauffeur, taking the ladies to a dive bar not far from Fremont Street and anywhere else their hearts desired, with a plan to stop for burgers on the way home. I was once again granted permission for slacks and a shirt and one again I had a car full of gorgeous ladies, looking chic and sexy.

12