A Femdom Bachelorette Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arriving at the bar, the ladies piled out. Dana came up to the driver's side window and motioned for me to roll it down. I did so, and she looked up at me. "You are to remain in the car, thing, with your hands visible on the wheel. You are not to move from that position until we return or until we tell you to. You can spend the time, I don't know, meditating on how best to serve your natural superiors. If we stick our head out the door and do not see your hands there will be consequences. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said as I placed my hands on the wheel. Once again I found myself restrained in a way that was more mental than physical, something I found quite challenging. There was no way for Dana or Kendra or any of them to know that was a particular quirk of mine, and it was happening twice in the first day! I shook my head as I watched them cross the parking lot, asses swaying on high heels, laughing as they went. I elected to cope with the task by focusing solely on my breathing; in on a four count, out on a four count. That was my intention, anyway, although I found my mind drifting to how the men in the bar, normal men, might be reacting to the women, versus how I had reacted to them. Normal men pursuing them sexually, lusting after them with intent and expectation, versus my desire to be treated like dirt and locked in chastity. The heart wants what it wants, I told myself, before returning to in-two-three-fourrrrrr, out-two-three-fourrrrrrr.

The car was off, so I didn't know exactly how much time passed but after a short while Molly popped out of the establishment's front door, made eye contact with me, smiled and returned in. I knew then they were serious, were going to be checking, and I really needed to stay in position. Some more time passed. I bounced between the breath and between assembling various bachelorette parties of celebrities and famous women from history and trying to think through how their particular personalities would manifest as styles of domination or particular activities. This wasn't the only thing I thought about ever for my entire life, but honestly just half a day into the weekend I felt fully steeped in the experience and so my brain stayed put. In-two-three-fourrrrrr, out-two-three-fourrrrrrr.

After a while Kendra and Dana came out of the bar. "Get your hands back on the wheel!" she cried as they approached the car. I was momentarily confused, as my hands had not left the wheel since they told me to keep them there. "What were your filthy little hands doing while they were out of sight, stroking your little cage?!" I got less confused. I hadn't failed their task, but they wanted to have fun anyway. I had played with Dommes who took this particular tact before, a sort of "yes I'm being patently unfair but we both know you aren't going to contradict me" thing. It could easily come off as cruel or thoughtless but for me it confirmed that I was vibing with at least two of these women. I stared down at my hands and tried to think of a properly respectful answer that did not call Dana a liar.

"I may, uh" I stammered. "It may have happened without my noticing, uh, if I was distracted."

"Of course it happened!" Dana cried with a grin. "No doubt your perverted thoughts of us are incredibly distracting." She gave a loud, exaggerated sigh. "It seems you need another lesson, thing. You're lucky we're so willing to help you learn."

"I feel lucky, Ma'am. I appreciate your generosity."

"Pop the locks, thing" Kendra cut in. I did so and she reached into the back seat for the purse I'd seen her with earlier. She motioned to get out of the car. I rolled up the window and did so. "Since you cannot be trusted out here with yourself, you are coming inside with us. But we cannot have anyone mistaking you for being with us, can we?"

"No Ma'am" I agreed. Kendra leaned in close to me and lowered her voice.

"A little public play, thing. Probably more intense on the humiliation scale than pain or anything else. Beg for something else if you're not comfortable."

"I'm OK Ma'am," I said. She stood back from me, reaching into her purse.

"Good! Put this on." She withdrew a latex gimp mask. It was a little bit challenging to get on - I had it made to fit as close to skin-tight as possible so you really had to stretch the two halves together to get the zipper down, but I was practiced and it only took me a minute. I straightened things out and looked back at Dana and Kendra. Kendra went back in the purse and handed me the leather collar that had been on my gear wall - I owned all manner of restraints but Kendra correctly put together that the ones featured most prominently were my preferred ones, the ones that fit. This was a hand-stitched Italian leather padded leather collar with a locking buckle. I put it on and turned around so Kendra could fasten the padlock, which was stored with the cuffs on the gear wall, key inserted so anyone I was playing with didn't have to interrupt the flow of things. I felt myself throb in my cage as I heard the little "click" behind me. I turned back around to see Dana holding a short leash. She attached it to a D-ring at the front of the collar and her and Kendra turned on their heels to go back in the bar. "Eyes on the ground and hands behind your back" Dana tossed over her shoulder.

Entering the bar I took a quick glance around and felt like it was the perfect number of people so that I couldn't be relieved and I couldn't be terrified. Most seats were occupied, but there was plenty of room to move, or to lead someone around on a leash. The girls were in a back corner booth and I was lead there directly. My eyes remained on the floor, so while I could tell some folks were gawking at me I was spared the full humiliation of eye contact. Dana and Kendra slid back into the booth. I stood awkwardly at the front of the table and I could tell they were letting me stand there awkwardly.

"We need another round of drinks" Lorelai said. "Gin & tonic, two whiskey rocks, two vodka soda with lime." She unclipped the leash and I started to take a step and half-hesitated and she rolled her eyes. "We talked to the bartender before we brought you in, thing. Perverted little slaves are welcome in this establishment."

"Yes Ma'am," I said, and set off for the bar. I assumed this round of drinks was on me, which I was fine with. It was cheaper than time with a pro to get into this scenario, and I'd still have to cover the pro's tab." I walked up to the bar and waited patiently for the female bartender to finish with another customer.

She smiled at me as she approached. "What can I get you,honey?" she asked. I relayed my order and she began making them as a guy moved from the back of the bar to behind it with a tub full of ice. He dumped it into the well and the female bartender told him to make a gin & tonic. He placed it in front of me and paused, looking me in the eyes.

"You okay, brother?" His voice was full of genuine concern.

"I am okay," I said.

"I don't know if you lost a bet or what but if you're in some kind of situation I am down to cause a scene or call the national guard or whatever you need."

"I am okay," I said again.

He looked at me for another solid second and then shrugged. "So it's just your thing?" I nodded. "They're pretty fuckin hot, I guess. Anyway they said you'd cover this round. We're cash only." I paid for the round and tipped heavily for the two providers. The lady bartender delivered the remaining drinks and honestly didn't appear to notice my collar or mask. Vegas was good for people who didn't particularly give a shit as well as people who aren't quite sure the bro code covers what's happening, but want to check just to make sure.

I ferried the drinks back to the table in two trips and the ladies took them without acknowledgement. Lorelei re-clipped the leash onto the collar and had me kneel on the floor facing away from the group. That left me facing every patron in the bar, more or less, and a lot of them were stealing just enough glances to not count as staring. I tried to drink in the feeling of being the leashed servant to four gorgeous women. It was humiliating, sure, but I told myself that I didn't know any of these people and they didn't know me. Whatever they were thinking was more about their values or assumptions than anything on my end. Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke, my old man had always said.

The evening progressed with another round, and I drew a knowing and possibly appreciative glance from Lorelei when I took the initiative to add a round of water to things. I had just resumed my kneeling position when Lorelei stood up, took my leash from where it dangled in front of me, and told me simply "crawl" as she moved towards the exit. I did my best to keep up and avoid collisions while keeping my gaze anywhere that couldn't be seen as staring at their asses. I figured the rest of the table would notice that so while I desperately wanted to admire her ass I did not risk it. Stepping outside and pulling me through the door, we approached a small group of smoking women. "Can we bum one?" Lorelei asked the group.

"Only if you tell us what the fuck is going on," one of the girls said with a laugh, pulling her pack of cigarettes out of her purse.

"We're having a bachelorette weekend for our friend," Lorelei said brightly, "and for the weekend we got the use of this absolutely gorgeous giant house that happens to come with a slave. This is thing and he does what we tell him. He also seems to ward off unwanted male attention, which is a nice bonus, and why I brought him with us here." she paused to light the cigarette she had been offered, taking a drag as she parted the circle to make room for me and giving the leash a quick tug. I crawled forward.

"You'll do anything they tell you to?" one of the girls asked me. I hesitated to respond.

"speak, thing," said Lorelei. it excited me to see her playing with control, a natural outgrowth of her desire for extreme service but not one I was sure she would embrace with a guy she just met. The copious drinking probably wasn't hurting my chances.

"Yes Ma'am," I answered the girl who had asked.

"Anything?!" she pressed and I hesitated again. A discussion of limits and safewords would have been good for the kink education of the general public but I wanted to have a fun, sexy moment here. Luckily Lorelai spoke up.

"If there's something he won't do, we haven't found it yet." She reached down to my hands and knees position and pulled up on my collar, raising me to upright and on my knees. she put a finger under my chin, tilting my head back. "I want to use you as an ashtray, thing." I opened my mouth without hesitation, knowing I would have a least a few seconds to prepare myself for what I found to be a fairly disgusting task. I tried to keep my breathing steady as she took a solid drag, breathed the smoke in, and exhaled slowly as she tapped the cigarette over my mouth. The taste was sharp and bitter, earthy in the worst way. I swallowed quickly, drawing some laughter and some gagging from the group of girls we'd joined.

"That's amazing," one of them said. "Can I try?" Lorelai waved a casual 'go ahead' wave as if asking me to take more ash wasn't something she felt should concern her in any way. I silently prayed they all weren't going to want to join in as the stranger tapped her cigarette over my mouth. I know Kendra had gone over limits and safewords with the whole group, and another person joining in might have drawn a "Yellow" from me and maybe a bit of negotiation. But two I could handle and nobody else went for it, so I made it through okay. As things were wrapping up Lorelei flicked me gently on the ear.

"What do you say, thing?" she asked. I looked from Lorelai to the new girl and thanked them both.

"Cool," the new girl breathed, not responding to me but just taking in a well trained dog. I was lead back into the bar and she took me to the bar to get a half shot of whiskey to wash the taste out of my mouth, which I thought was kind of her.

Our time at the bar wrapped up not long after that, with my being led back to the car and told to remove my gimp mask but not the collar. On the way home we used the drive-through to get the kind of fresh, simple fast food burger that you cannot get east of Texas. The ladies said they wanted burgers and asked me if it was really all that good, and I suppose I risked a substantial punishment by saying that it was, but I had a lot of faith in the burger and it didn't let me down. they were kind enough to allow me to get a burger for myself as well and when we got home I slunk off to the kitchen to scarf it down while they relaxed at the large dining table. I prepared more waters and brought them in to the ladies.

"Thank you, thing," said Dana. "It has been a fine evening and some of us are going to retire. I am not, though, I am going to claim bride's privilege on our first night here and I would like you to shower and then meet me in the dungeon."

"Yes Ma'am," I said, intensely trying not to sound like a kid who learned they just woke up on Second Christmas. I collected the burger refuse, topped up waters, and went to hustle out to use the dungeon shower. Kendra stepped out of the dining room just behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Clean inside and out," she instructed me. "Just a hunch."

12