A Femdom Cuckold's Weekend Pt. 03

Story Info
Part 3: Mistress Play Date.
9k words
4.39
17.2k
10

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers

Note: this is a work of fiction that takes place in a world free of STDs and birth control that always works and has no side effects; ALWAYS practice safe sex.

Part Three: Mistress Play Date

Vera slowly opened her eyes and the first thing she saw was a ray of sunshine coming in through a gap in the blinds of one of the bedroom windows. Her cuckie's left arm was draped around her waist and his metal cage was still nestled against her cheeks. She could tell he was still sleeping, so she gently slid out from his arm and got out of bed. He was usually a light sleeper, but she managed to leave him undisturbed. Staring at her beloved cuckold slave for a few moments, she smiled to herself.

He's such a wonderful boyfriend, she thought.

As she went to the bathroom to relieve herself, she thought about some of the other boyfriends she had (actual boyfriends, rather than extra-relationship lovers). She had made some mistakes in the past; one of which was a boyfriend who had the fantasies of being a cuckold and, after talking about it with him, they had decided to live out those fantasies. The mistake was that she was serious, and he wasn't. He thought they were just verbally living out the fantasy, but when she brought home some pictures, he accused her of cheating and left.

Other boyfriends weren't interested in the cuckold kink, even as nothing more than a fantasy, but there was one that went all the way. Staring at herself in the bathroom mirror, she thought about him for a moment. His name was Eric, an average guy in all appearances, but extremely submissive and docile in his private life. He craved more than just cuckoldry from her; he wanted to serve a harsh mistress. For him, she started looking around the Fetlife community for a nearby mistress who wanted to mentor an up-and-comer such as herself. That was when she met Kelly.

She and her husband taught her and Eric the subtle nuances of a mistress and slave relationship dynamic. Eric's submissiveness was much deeper than Vera's natural dominance, but she tried to give him what he wanted; she tried to be the kind of cold-blooded bitch of a mistress he craved. It just wasn't in her to go as far as he wanted. They had many good times together, but she wanted to give too much love and affection than his desires to be treated as a floormat would allow. Ultimately, she had to end things.

The man now sleeping in her bed on the other hand was strong-willed enough to set boundaries in their relationship dynamic, and yet submissive enough to yield to her will when push came to shove. Of course, the fact that he was fully bisexual and loved to dress as a man's 'gurl' was an absolute bonus. She remembered the first time she had Heather join her and a bull named Darrel.

Darrel had long since gotten a girlfriend of his own, but she missed the interracial fetish he brought to her life. He loved calling her a BBC-owned slut and so did she; even going so far as to call Heather one as well. One of the last times they fucked was at his house.

She recalled the morning after when she was going to make coffee while Heather was just waking up on the couch. She was in chastity (of course) and the night before, she had only received the privilege of worshipping his black cock with her mouth before he fucked Vera good and hard on that couch. Afterwards, Heather was left there while Darrel and Vera went to the bedroom for rounds two and three.

Vera had locked eyes with Heather for a moment, exchanging a smile with each other, before going back to the coffee maker. As she put the grounds in the filter, Darrel came up from behind her and pulled down her cheekster panties. Giving her a few sharp spanks to bring her back into her submissive mentality, he lined up his cock and slid inside. Heather watched her lean over the counter as a moan escaped her lips from the black bull mounting her.

Having eventually moved to the cushioned chair in the living room, he fucked her for a good fifteen minutes before filling her flower with his semen. After he pulled out, Heather sucked his cock clean and then proceeded to perform her sissy cuckold duties to clean out her pussy and swallow everything while she made out with the black bull.

Those were some very good times, Vera thought as she finished her business in the bathroom. Returning to the bedroom, she slipped on a pair of boyshort panties and a tank-top and then went downstairs while cuckie was still sleeping. Starting the coffee maker after filling it with fresh grounds, she sat at the kitchen table and opened his laptop to read his journal.

After about an hour, her cuckie opened his eyes and found himself alone in bed. Sliding out from underneath the covers, he went to the bathroom to relieve himself and then returned to the bedroom to dress in a pair of boxers before heading downstairs. Vera was sitting at the kitchen table eating scrambled eggs with cheese and diced ham with her coffee and he came up from behind to give her a sensual kiss between her neck and shoulder.

"Good morning, Mistress; sleep well?" he asked.

"I always sleep well after a good fuck from a bull." she smiled, adding, "And my cuckie lapping up his cum from my pussy is always satisfying..."

He smiled and gave her a kiss on the lips. "And I love satisfying you, Mistress."

"And my bulls, you little slut; I read your latest journal entry..." Vera playfully groped his groin through his boxers.

He gave her a flirty smile and went to the refrigerator for a bottle of water before sitting down behind his laptop. As she continued to eat, he recounted the last events of the previous night and began typing it all up. When he finished about an hour later, Vera was sitting on the couch, watching one of her favorite shows. Closing his laptop, he joined her, the key to his chastity cage dangling from her necklace over her tank-top catching his eye.

He put an arm around her, and she slid into his embrace as they watched the last half of the episode. When it finished, Vera turned her head and gave her cuckie a kiss.

"All finished with your journal for now?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress." he replied.

"How about your chores?"

"All finished last night."

Smiling, she said, "Good slave." After a moment, she added, "Lay down on the floor."

As he did, she picked up his laptop and set it on his lower abdomen. Looking down at him, she slowly slid her boyshorts down her legs and stepped out of them. Straddling his face, she said, "Pussy is off limits for you until further notice, but you may focus your tongue on my asshole."

She giggled at that and then opened the laptop to read the last entry from Saturday's events. Cuckie's tongue always felt good on her little star and that morning was no different. Reading his description of him wearing her sperm-stained thong while licking up and swallowing John's cum from her while he was tonguing her ass caused her pussy to drip down his chin. She resisted the urge to touch herself because she wanted to save her first orgasm of the day for Kelly's, but it wasn't easy; she had already been horny after reading his journal earlier.

After finishing, she closed the laptop and turned around, straddling his chest. "You're the best cuckie I could ever ask for." she said, collecting some of her fluids with her index finger. After holding it over his mouth, he opened it, expecting her to let him suck it dry. "I thought I told you pussy was off limits..." she smiled, and then sucked on her finger in front of him.

They both stood up and she licked up the remaining drops of her arousal from his chin and neck as well as the wet spot on his chest. "I really taste good, don't I?" she teased.

"You always do, Mistress." he smiled.

Looking at the clock, it was almost noon. "Time for a run?" she asked, going up stairs without waiting for him to respond.

Like yesterday, they dressed up in matching sport panties with her wearing short shorts and a sports bra under her tank-top and him wearing pants and a t-shirt. After donning socks and their shoes, they left. It was hotter than the day before, so by the time they arrived at the park, they both were nearly drenched in sweat. Sitting down at their bench, they rested and watched the larger crowd of people that were there than yesterday.

After making sure no one was around to hear her, Vera asked, "Do you miss serving a black bull?"

Looking over to here with a little confusion, he replied, "A bull is a bull and dick is a dick, Mistress. Why do you ask?"

"I was just thinking about Darrel this morning." she said. "There's just something about a black man owning my pussy that's so...hot..."

"And him playing into that sort of thing certainly didn't hurt..." he smiled.

"Don't act like you didn't enjoy his black cock...you were just as much of a slut for it as I was." she giggled.

"I won't dignify that with a response..." he said, looking away with a grin.

"You don't have to; it's written all over your face!" she laughed. "He certainly enjoyed owning Heather's pussy..."

Still smiling, he turned back to her. "Heather enjoyed it just as much as he did."

"I could tell!" she giggled again. "I kind of miss having a black bull..."

"I did enjoy the interracial kink...you probably would've even had a Queen of Spades tattooed on your lower back."

"Or just over my pussy..." she replied, adding, "and I would've had a beta of Spades tattooed on you in the same place."

He looked at her as she devilishly smirked with her tongue covering her upper right teeth. "I'm sure you'd love that..." he smiled.

After their rest, they jogged back home and showered. With just over an hour before they had to be at Kelly's, Vera began packing a bag with her strapon harness fitted with a double-ended dildo, a crop, flogger, and paddle, and then her leather, fetish mistress outfit. Her cuckie on the other hand, packed his maid's outfit, makeup, wig, and heels, and then his leather body harness along with his wrist and ankle restraints, collar, and leash.

Vera then had her cuckie kneel on the floor and lean over the bed. Applying a few drops of water-based lube to his jeweled metal buttplug, she slowly inserted it into her chastity slave until his hungry hole sucked it inside. After groping his ass and giving him a spank, they both got dressed, put their bags in the trunk of the car, and began the half hour long drive to Kelly's.

Her and her husband lived out in a country setting with the nearest neighbor being over a mile away, allowing for them and their guests to dress for any occasion. After arriving, they were greeted by Kelly, dressed in her mistress outfit (black leather skirt, a corset that revealed her ample cleavage, thigh-high boots, and gloves that went above her elbows) and her husband-turned-sissy maid named Tori who was wearing a french maid's uniform with pink trimming and a mid-thigh skirt. Vera and Kelly hugged tightly while their subs stood watching. Kelly was a natural blonde, but she had recently had it dyed into more of a 'dirty blonde' and vera commented on it.

"I thought I could use a change." Kelly said as they entered the house.

"Well, it looks good, girl!" Vera said.

"Thank you!" Pointing to the spare bedroom, Kelly added, "Go ahead and change into something more fitting for the occasion and then meet us out on the deck."

Parting ways, Vera and her sub entered the spare room and changed clothes. Vera had a shorter leather skirt that barely covered her ass, a leather bra that had short sleeves that covered just passed the shoulders, knee-high boots, and fingerless gloves. Heather donned her maid's outfit with a garter belt and black fishnet thigh-highs before applying her makeup. Once she had on her wig and heels, Mistress attached the wrist and ankle restraints to her, and then her collar and leash.

Leading her sissy sub out to the deck, which was quite large with a hot tub, an awning, several reclining lounge chairs, and an outdoor dining table, Vera took her seat in the lounge chair next to Kelly and unclipped Heather's leash. She then ordered Heather to make her a strawberry daiquiri and turned to Kelly to tell her about her date with her new bull. While Tori was cooking on the grill, Heather went inside to make her Mistress' drink. Once she returned with the drink, her Mistress had just began talking about her wearing her sperm-soaked thong.

Handing Vera her daiquiri, Heather glanced at Kelly who returned with a knowing smile. "Sounds like you had a good time, sissy." she playfully said.

"I did, Mistress Kelly, but that wasn't the end of the night..." Heather smiled.

Turning back to Vera for confirmation, she received a sinful smile and a nod. "Tell me more! What happened next?"

Taking a sip from her drink, Vera continued, and Heather went over to the grill to see if Tori needed help. The two friends talked, and Kelly always enjoyed hearing the juicy details of her friend's bisexual cuckold, whether being with another man or just simply eating her bull's cum from her most intimate spot, especially as a sissy. By the time the steaks were done, Vera had shown her the snapchats she sent her cuckie the previous night.

Sitting down at the dining table as the two sissies served their Mistresses, Kelly remarked how Vera was lucky to find a sub that wouldn't get jealous of her fucking other men.

"My cuckie is a real treasure..." Vera replied, sliding her hand up Heather's short skirt and giving her ass a squeeze.

After their Mistresses were served with refills of their drinks, the sissies made their own plates and drinks, and then sat at the table. Vera and Kelly continued talking, and then the question was brought up about any interest Tori had regarding the forced-bi kink.

"Well..." Kelly began, "she's not interested in men, but she has been expressing some interest in playing with another sissy..." she smiled at Heather. "That's one of the reasons why we decided to have this play date. She earned a release from chastity, and I gave her the choice of a full male orgasm from either my pussy or the mouth of another sissy; she chose the latter."

Vera's mouth gaped open in surprise as she looked at Tori. "Really? Are you ready for the sexual touch from someone who's not female?"

Tori sheepishly smiled. "Yes, Mistress Vera." Her eyes shyly moved over to Heather.

"Give her a reassuring kiss." Vera said to Heather.

Leaning over, Heather planted her lips on Tori's and softly caressed her neck.

Turning to Vera, Kelly said, "All those sissy hypnos really had an effect on her."

"Like they had on Jack!" Vera giggled.

After laughing, Kelly said, "That's enough, Heather; she's not going to get released until later tonight."

Pulling away from Tori, Heather could see the lust in her eyes. Her and Mistress Kelly lived the chastity lifestyle full time, so the limited male orgasms she's allowed caused her to be more open to new sexual experiences than when Heather had met the couple just over a year ago.

"Yes, Mistress Kelly." Heather said, giving Tori one more playful look before taking a sip of her water.

After everyone had finished eating, the sissy maids took care of the dishes, cleaned the grill, and refilled the Mistress' drinks. The awning gave them shade in the hot day, but Mistress Kelly had other plans and decided to gather the group inside the air-conditioned house.

"How about a good foot massage?" Kelly asked Vera as she sat on the couch.

"Sounds good to me." Vera agreed.

"Sissies..." Kelly said as she raised her foot.

Heather and Tori knelt before their Mistresses, and each reached up to unzip their boots. Slipping off Mistress Vera's left boot first, Heather gently caressed her calf before removing the right boot. As the sissies tended to their Mistresses' needs, Kelly commented on Vera's figure.

"You've certainly become more toned since we last had a play date." Kelly said, sliding her hand over Vera's abdomen and up to her leather bra.

"It definitely helps when my sissy cuckie likes to run with me." Vera replied as she caressed Kelly's thigh.

Kelly then leaned over and pulled Vera in for a kiss. Tori looked up and froze in place as her eyes drank in the sight. Heather also watched, but had the presence of mind to continue with her Mistress' massage

Breaking the kiss, Kelly looked down at her sissy and chastised her. "I didn't tell you to stop, sissy." Tori then looked down and continued massaging. "Just because you see something you like, doesn't mean you get to stop serving me; maybe I should take away your release tonight. What do you think about that, sissy?"

"I'm sorry Mistress, I won't do it again. Please forgive me." Tori submissively apologized.

"Hm...perhaps I'll just take out your punishment on your ass. Would you like that, sissy?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"If you like it, then it's not a punishment, is it?" Without waiting for a reply, Kelly ordered Tori to kneel in the corner for five minutes. "I guess Heather here will enjoy the pleasure of serving two Mistresses."

"Massage her feet while Tori's in a time out." Vera ordered and then straddled Kelly's lap, facing her.

Heather took a hold of Kelly's right foot and began massaging, but feet were something of a turn off for her, not that she would complain. Looking up, she enjoyed the sight of Mistress' ass easily poking out of her very short skirt and the sound of their lips gently smacking together in soft kisses.

Looking into the younger woman's eyes, Kelly said, "Maybe we should have a girl's night one day soon while our subs are in another room and can only imagine what we're doing..."

Vera smiled. "Maybe I'll have my cuckie serve one of my bulls that night so we can exchange snapchats."

Kelly caressed Vera's supple body before pressing their lips together. "Maybe I should send my subby along to watch a sissy get fucked in real life."

"Then maybe she'll want her bi-cherry popped with real cock." Vera joked.

Kelly giggled and then pressed her lips to Vera's, their tongues wrestling each other through their open mouths. Vera's hands went to the bust of Kelly's corset, caressing the older woman's voluptuous figure with the desire to feel the soft skin of her d-cups.

Breaking the kiss, Kelly guided Vera to a sitting position on the couch. "Take care of your Mistress, Heather." she said, keeping her lustful eyes locked on Vera's. "We'll give our sissies a show if they earn it."

With a grin, Vera replied, "Or we could just tie them up with a double-ended dildo to keep their pussies occupied while we enjoy ourselves..."

With a giggle, Kelly remarked, "I like the way you think." Turning her attention to Tori as Heather began massaging Vera's other foot, she said, "Tori...are you ready to serve your Mistress properly?"

"Yes, Mistress!" she excitedly replied.

"Then crawl over here and tend to my feet, sissy." As the sissies served, Kelly slid her hand to Vera's thigh and softly caressed her way to her pink pearl. Feeling the dampness of her thong, Kelly commented, "Mmm, do you get this wet with your bulls or am I special?"

Vera blushed. "I get to enjoy cock all the time, but it's a rare pleasure to feel your touch."

Kelly smiled and pulled her in for another kiss. Tori looked up and watched but continued massaging this time. Heather looked over to Vera's thong and saw that it really was more soaked than usual. The two Mistresses had sex together only a handful of times since she became Vera's sub, but it was times like that when she could tell that her Mistress had an inner lesbian that was yearning to come out more often.

After another ten minutes or so, Kelly decided it was time to give the sissies a reward for their service and led everyone down into the basement. It was carpeted and brightly lit for a BDSM dungeon, but Kelly preferred to see her subby hubby squirm under her control. So much so, that there was a wall of mirrors along one side of the large room with all the furniture facing it so that she could watch the expressions on her face.

wsxzaq110
wsxzaq110
228 Followers