A Femdom Cuckold's Weekend Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The standing stockade, built using wood with a dark brown stain and lacquer, had an 'H'-shaped base with a 'T' standing at the middle. Kelly took her sissy straight to it and, after ordering her to strip down to her white thigh-high stockings, garter belt, and micro chastity cage, she secured Tori's wrists and neck at the top and then closed the padlock.

Vera decided to take Heather to the punishment table, an elongated 'X'-shaped wooden table with eye hooks at varying locations to accommodate differing arm and leg lengths and a hole in the middle for either a male sub's genitals to hang free when lying face down or for a dildo to be used from underneath when he's lying face up (it wouldn't matter whether a female sub was lying face up or down for that purpose). The punishment table and its base were stained and lacquered identically to the stockade, as was the milking table, which was simply a small rectangular table with eye hooks at the corners for the sub to be restrained on all fours, but with thick, comfortable leather padding on top.

After having Heather strip down to her black fishnets, garter, and Queen's Keep chastity cage, she ordered her into position, face down, and then used the carabiners on her wrist and ankle restraints to secure her in place.

"Well now, sissy cuckie..." Vera began as she caressed Heather's ass, "yesterday, you made a remark about me needing to relax after all the dick I've been taking." Vera looked into the mirror and locked eyes with her sissy. "Do you think I've been a little too promiscuous? Hm?" She gave one hard spank on the right cheek.

"No, Mistress. I meant..." Heather began before a spank to her left cheek silenced her.

"I'm sorry, what was that sissy cuckie? You meant what?"

Not caring that both Mistress Kelly and Tori were listening, Heather replied, "I didn't intend to hurt your feelings, Mistress. I was being playful and didn't realize until after your response that I crossed a line. I'm sorry for that, Mistress...I deserve to be punished as you see fit."

Caressing her ass, Vera felt pride in her sissy cuckie's submission to her. She might have meant nothing by the comment, but she still willingly submits to any punishment her Mistress wishes without complaint. Vera smiled and toyed with Heather's jeweled buttplug, pushing on it and moving it in circles.

"You will be punished as I see fit, cuckie..." Vera said with a sweet voice. Glancing over to Kelly, she gently pulled Tori's caged penis back to remind her about what they had talked about over the phone the previous day. Looking back to her restrained sissy, she devilishly smirked, "Since I've been taking so much dick lately, maybe I should keep you in chastity a little longer so I can ease off from my sexual urges."

Without waiting for a response, she caressed her hand along Heather's left leg as she left to go upstairs to retrieve her bag.

"You know, sissy Heather..." Kelly playfully began, "If she likes taking dick from her bulls, you shouldn't disparage her for it."

Suspicious that the two Mistresses were conspiring to get him to agree to longer periods of time in chastity, Heather simply replied, "I would never disparage her for it, Mistress Kelly. I love watching her with other men, even if it's just through snapchat."

"If that's the case, then maybe you should agree to remain locked up longer so she can enjoy herself with them more often." Heather didn't even have to see her sinful smirk to realize that she fell right into her verbal trap. "After all," Kelly continued, "if yours is locked up, then the only dick she can take is from other men. Don't you want to make your Mistress happy?"

"Of course I want her to be happy, Mistress Kelly. If she wants dick from other men instead of me, she doesn't have to lock mine up." Heather smirked at having verbally crawled out of that one, but Kelly was ready to pull her back in.

Walking from the wall of crops, paddles, and wipes (among other implements), Kelly moved to kneel in from of Heather's face. "When yours is free, then it truly is yours...when it's locked and the key hangs around your Mistress' neck, then it's hers. When it's hers, she owns you and that's what makes her enjoy being with other men. They can fuck and leave, but you can't; you can only serve her desires and obey her will. Otherwise, why be her sub? Or her cuckold? You already don't have sex without her permission while she retains her sexual freedom. That's means you've already gifted her with your sex...you just haven't given her exclusive rights to the key."

Kelly caressed Heather's face with the end of her crop and sauntered over to Tori as Vera came back down the stairs. Heather knew that Kelly was just trying to convince her to live the 24/7 chastity lifestyle because that's what Vera wanted, but she had to admit that she was right. Not only does she not have sex without her Mistress' permission, but she also doesn't even masturbate without her say-so. Looking into Vera's eyes in the mirror, Heather thought for a moment about actually remaining in chastity as long as she wanted.

Interrupting her thoughts, Vera asked, "So what do you think, sissy cuckie? Should I lock your little clitty up to limit how much dick I take?"

As Vera set down her bag, Heather replied, "I think you should have as much or as little dick as you want, Mistress. I would never say otherwise."

Smirking, Vera retrieved her flogger and stood. "Well," she said as she moved between her sissy's legs, "if I decide to take all this dick from my bulls and other one-night hook-ups," reaching under the table, she cupped Heather's caged groin, "then what use for this would I have?"

"You don't have to use it if you don't want to, Mistress." Heather submissively responded.

Vera tightened her grip. "If I don't use it, then I think it should be locked up to keep it safe...what do you think?"

Kelly smiled at how the conversation between them was going and then began tapping her crop against her own sissy's balls, causing her to moan.

Heather on the other hand, felt like she was being put into a difficult position. She wanted to please her Mistress, but she wasn't ready for long-term chastity, and she didn't think she ever would be. Choosing her words carefully, she said, "I think it can be kept safe with or without long-term chastity, Mistress. Your cuckie already makes sure of it."

Vera released Heather's sensitive orbs and thought for a moment as she absentmindedly tapped the flogger's handle against them. Her cuckie had every right to say the word 'yellow' to let her know not to pursue the matter, and even the word 'red' to break out of the Mistress/sub dynamic and speak directly about it, but she chose not to. Vera wondered if this meant that she's opening up to having her penis locked away and under the strict control of her loving, cuckolding Mistress. How far could she push her cuckie into it?

Giving one more, harder, flick of the handle to each orb, causing her sissy cuckie to moan, she gave each a soft kiss before standing up. She readied her flogger and asked, "What if I wanted to make sure of it?" Just as Heather opened her mouth to speak, Vera whipped the flogger down on her right cheek. "I'm sorry sweetie, what was that?" Heather opened her mouth and Vera whipped her left cheek. "Don't you think that your Mistress knows best? Hasn't she given you a much more fulfilling life than when you were just hooking up with men?" Again, Heather didn't have time to answer before the flogger struck her behind.

As Vera flogged her sissy's ass, back, and thighs, Kelly harshly swatted various spots on Tori's hindquarters. She couldn't tell if sissy Heather was ready to try out long-term chastity or if she was unwilling to risk ruining the mood by calling out a safeword, but she knew that Heather was slowly growing to the idea. Kelly also knew that Heather had been put into chastity by a Master she had served before meeting Vera and that's why she was open to it right away, but she wondered why the sub didn't want to experience the benefits of long-term chastity that she saw in Tori.

A whine from her sissy brought Kelly out of her thoughts and she realized that she had struck the same spot several more times than she intended. "Oh, I'm sorry my precious sissy...did that hurt?" she sweetly asked.

"A little, Mistress." her sissy submissively replied.

Squatting down, Kelly softly kissed the sore spot. "How's that? Feeling better?" She gave one more kiss.

"Yes, thank you, Mistress." she replied.

Standing up, she resumed tapping her sissy sub's ass, but deliberately avoided that one area. "I apologize for losing my focus, sissy. If I expect you to not do that, then I should expect the same of myself. I promise I'll make it up to you later."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Looking into her sissy's eyes through the mirror, she humbly smiled and began moving her crop strikes down the backs of her thighs.

Vera's flogger struck Heather's lower back with a harsh sting, causing her to gasp. The sissy cuckie's ass and thighs were beautifully shaded with various reds and pinks, but her mid-to-upper back was still untouched. Vera positioned herself with her pelvis and hips against the sissy's reddened behind and gave it a few gentle caresses to enjoy the heat radiating from the skin. Seeing the jeweled buttplug move at her touch, Vera knew Heather was horny and eager for more of her attention, and she was not going to disappoint.

Swirling her flogger around in circles, she lowered her hand until the tips of the leather straps only grazed her skin. She moved across her middle back slowly so every inch of skin would receive six or seven strikes, just enough to turn a blush-pink color. When her right hand grew tired, she switched and continued. Looking into the mirror to see her sissy cuckie's face, they locked eyes for a moment. Heather enjoyed being restrained and whipped and Vera knew that. She also knew that look of sweet submission and devotion in her eyes and could see it right then.

Taking a chance, Vera stopped flogging and asked, "What do you say, my sweet sissy cuckie...will you surrender your clitty to me and live the next two weeks in chastity and under my control?" Lost in her own lust and the sweet pleasure of pain, Heather opened her mouth to say yes, but she hesitated. Seeing this, Vera pressed two fingers against her jeweled buttplug and rolled them in circles. "Well, cuckie?" Vera asked, giving her a cute puppy-dog face.

Heather's submissive nature was taking her over and with a soft voice, she answered, "Yes, Mistress."

Vera's heart skipped a beat. Did she actually agree to two weeks in chastity? Her expression turned blank for a few seconds as she processed the answer, and then she smiled brightly with excitement. Walking around the table, she knelt down and looked at her wonderful cuckie face-to-face. "Do you mean that, cuckie? Are you really ready to give me complete control over your dick?"

"You've always had it, Mistress...even without the cage."

"And you're okay with losing your erections for long periods while other men freely fuck and cum inside me? Because when I mean two weeks in chastity, I mean two weeks before I unlock you...no exceptions." Vera asked to make sure she knew what she was agreeing to.

"I know, Mistress." Heather softly replied. "I also know that you'll want to keep me locked up for longer and longer periods until it's a once-a-year thing like with Tori."

"And you're okay with that?"

"I'm...open to it, Mistress."

"You are the most wonderful boyfriend I could ever have, cuckie..." she said before planting a sensual kiss on her sissy's lips. "I love you."

"And I love you, Mistress." Heather replied.

Kelly had stopped striking Tori with her crop and began caressing her ass while they both listened and watched. When Vera stood and locked eyes with her, Kelly smiled and said, "It sounds like you two are moving to a new level of submission..."

With a smirk, Vera replied, "How about we give them a reward for being so good?"

With a sinful grin, Kelly remarked, "I've got the perfect idea for that..."

The sissies found themselves on all fours in the master bedroom with spreader bars between their ankles and their wrists restrained to each other; Heather's right hand to Tori's left, and Tori's right to Heather's left. They were ordered to kiss as much as they wanted while the Mistresses got ready with their strapons. With their skirts and panties gone, Vera and Kelly knelt behind their sissies and removed their plugs. Setting them off to the side, Vera began lubing Heather's sissy pussy while Kelly positioned a doggie bowl underneath Tori.

As Vera slowly entered her sissy cuckie with the realistic, double-ended strapon, Kelly began preparing her own sissy, who moaned with great pleasure from her Mistress' finger sliding in and out of her.

"Now, now, sissy..." Kelly playfully chastised, "it's too early for that."

Sliding an identical double-ended dildo into Tori's rear end, Kelly lovingly caressed the red cheeks on either side of her phallus. Looking up, she watched the younger Mistress thrust into sissy Heather, the sounds of moaning and lips smacking filled the room. Vera locked eyes with the more experienced Mistress and felt grateful for all the mentoring she had given her for the previous three years; that, and her rarely satisfied desires for the woman.

Tori's heart raced; she had never kissed a man or even a sissy before and now she was making out with Heather like a teenager! She was more turned on by that than she was by the strapon that had become her only source of pleasure except for the very few, very rare times she was allowed out of chastity. She could already feel the inner tingling of an orgasm from inside her sissy-spot as it began to radiate outward. She had to stop kissing and let out moans of her pleasure, but that didn't stop Heather from gently sucking on her neck and driving her toward the edge even faster.

Tori then cried out in pleasure as her body shook and her sissy pussy convulsed around her Mistress' thrusting strapon, her sissy cummies spraying out into the doggie bowl underneath her. She grabbed Heather's hand to hold onto something as the orgasm washed over her in waves, making her light-headed and mentally blocked off from the world.

"Good sissy!" Kelly encouraged. "Cum for your Mistress!"

Vera was amazed that Kelly had actually trained her husband to orgasm like a woman from just being fucked every time she witnessed it. Kelly had told Vera the first time Tori sissy-gasmed in front her, "I just locked up and ignored her dicklette for a year and her only source of pleasure was my strapon; her body just did the rest."

Vera desperately wanted to make her cuckie cum from just fucking him. At that thought, a tingling sensation of her own rose up from inside her inner being and began spreading across her abdomen. While Tori's moans become softer as she came down from her sexual high, Vera's became louder and with desperate need. The end of the dildo inside her barely moved at all except for when she thrust forward into Heather, so she began humping faster. Enjoying the pounding she was receiving, soft moans escaped Heather's mouth, causing her to stop sucking on Tori's neck and focus on taking it like a slut.

Calmed down from her orgasm, Tori then began sucking on Heather's neck as her own sissy pussy was still being penetrated. With the events of the entire weekend, Heather wished she could cum like her fellow sissy, but knew she wouldn't. The ebb and flow of her Mistress' strapon and her bull's cocks were going to be the only pleasure she was going to feel for a while. Feeling Vera's nails dig into her hips, she knew her Mistress was about to have her own orgasm.

The brunette shut her blue eyes as her mouth made a silent 'O' and her body slowed to a halt. Feeling the edge of cumming, her body refused to respond and give her sissy cuckie one more thrust to push her over the edge for several moments before her hips finally shot forward. Her pussy convulsed and tried to push the strapon out as her mid-section shook and her voice almost shrieked. As each wave of orgasmic pleasure rushed out from her pink pearl, her hips instinctively thrust forward, causing the end of the dildo inside her to gently rub against her g-spot and the soft harness to rub against her clit, enhancing her ecstasy.

Kelly watched with lust as the supple, young woman enjoyed an orgasm from fucking her sissy sub. She was glad she had responded to the up-and-coming Domme's personal ad for a mentor and was happy with the results. Vera has been molded into quite the Mistress over the three years they had known each other, and Kelly was proud of what she had become. As happy as she was, however, Kelly was looking forward to teaching her about keeping her sub teased and denied while in long-term chastity.

With Vera having come down from her orgasm and Tori beginning to get close to another, Kelly slowly pulled out of her sissy and rubbed the strapon's shaft along the inside of her cheeks. The double-ended strapon was a real pleasure, but not enough for her to reach orgasm.

"So..." she gave Vera with a devious look, "how about we give our sissies a show?"

The younger Mistress smiled at the thought of the pleasures that only a woman can give and replied, "I think we all would love that!"

Withdrawing from Heather's behind, Vera inserted her jeweled buttplug and stood to remove the strapon. Kelly, too, plugged her sissy and removed her harness, and then placed the doggie bowl containing Tori's sissy cummies between the two sissies.

"Eat up you two; I expect it to be licked clean by the time we get back." Mistress Kelly said.

The two Mistresses then left the room to set their strapons in the bathtub to be washed later and returned with two dining room chairs. After setting the chairs near the bed, Kelly examined the doggy bowl and was happy that the sissies shared such a tasty treat, seeing some of it drip down their chins. The Mistresses then removed the spreader bars from the sissies and released their wrists from each other. After sitting them in the chairs, Kelly went to a drawer and retrieved several lengths of straps with closing hooks on each end and handed some to Vera. Heather's right wrist was then attached to her left ankle through the back of the chair with two linked straps and her Left wrist was attached to her right ankle. Kelly did the same for Tori.

Having secured their sissies in their chairs, the two women then crawled onto the bed and met each other in the middle, naked save for the keys dangling from their necklaces. With Kelly being naturally more dominant, Vera was positioned on her back with the older woman on top. Kelly's hand gently cupped the younger woman's right breast as Vera pulled her in for a passionate kiss. A moan then escaped the brunette's mouth as Kelly rolled her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Vera's hands explored their way along Kelly's sides to the heart-shaped ass and caressed their way back again.

Breaking the kiss, Kelly dragged her tongue down Vera's neck and gave a few gentle bites as she sucked on the delicate skin before continuing on to the small, but perky breasts. Taking a nipple in her mouth, Kelly firmly sucked as she pulled back, smacking her lips once she moved far enough, to Vera's delight. Becoming more enthusiastic, Kelly began kissing and sucking on various parts of the younger woman's chest, even leaving a hickey on the inner half of the left breast by accident.

Trailing her tongue even further down, leaving several kisses along the abdomen, Kelly soon found her way to the very moist lips of her most intimate spot. She blew her hot breath onto her sex and then sucked hard on her inner left thigh, teasing Vera and causing her to shake with anticipation. Looking passed her mound, Kelly smiled as her lover arched her back, groping her breasts and pinching her nipples. Focusing down to the dripping folds of her womanhood, Kelly then gripped those lips and moved them in and out, essentially making her feel like her engorged clitoris was being masturbated the like it was the head of a man's penis.