A Festival Mess-tival Pt. 02

Story Info
Day two of Mimi's festival.
5.2k words
4.88
4.9k
7
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 11/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following story contains muddy girls who like wetting themselves and skipping showers. As well as not being bothered by spills of gunk on themselves. Don't read this if that isn't your thing... Or do I guess, you probably won't like it too much**

Mimi the college student on a big camp-out music festival on break awoke in her tent to the sound of rain. A lot, lot, lot of rain. It poured, and when she poked her head out of her tent her hair was soaked.

So she pulled right back in. "At least its warm." As was her tent. Mimi smelled a fair bit though, as did her tent. She had been at a music festival for, effectively, one day (although she had arrived two days ago, the festival began yesterday). She hadn't had a shower or change of clothes, and her legs were caked in mud, basically to her knees, she had pissed herself several times last night, and she had been fucking a number of girls who smelled like she did now.

Mimi smiled warmly at all of those realizations. She was having a good time. She went to check her phone, and saw that, for now, her show for the night wasn't cancelled, the rain was supposed to stop. Also, it was super early, before 7am. Probably the rain got her up. Sighing she looked around, trying to find a rain jacket. After a bit she realized. "Ass... I forgot it." She grumbled. Taking another look out at the weather she paused. "Umbrella!" She said remembering she had one of those. Looking around she hunted and, after a bit realized... It wasn't in here. "Fuuuuuck." She huffed.

After a bit she glanced at her phone. Thinking she texted Charlotte, watching the text for a bit. After about three minutes it didn't say 'read' so she sighed. "I guess..." She said as she got her car keys and shoes. Taking a moment she looked at the downpour, and the mud. Then she looked at her own muddy shoes and socks. Thinking she carried her shoes. "Since I don't have money for the shower." She muttered as she stepped out with a squelch. The mud was ankle deep now and she waded right through it going to her car. Going into her car she was soaked, her shirt clinging to her skin. With the chill and squelch of muck she was rather excited. This whole festival was giving her a lot of fucking, arousal, and new kink awakenings, and she was ok with that. But first, umbrella.

Mimi peeked and poked as she looked around. Getting out and going to her backseat. While there she caught a whiff of mud and sex from when she had fucked Charlotte in her back seat. Finally she walked to the back of her car with a few squelches. Standing there, soaked to the bone, she paused. "Fuck!" She shouted as she realized, she had no umbrella. She looked at the seat of her car and realized there was mud all over the fabric. "Double fuuuuuuuuck." Mimi muttered annoyed. She sighed and made an annoyed noise, deciding to hop in her car and slip on her shoes.

After a bit her gut growled, and she realized how unhappy her bladder and colon was. "Fuckin hell." She grunted. After a bit of lying down she saw her phone and looked at it, at least it was charged. There were a few notifications, but nothing super important. By the time she was done though she was really feeling a pressure to go. It was still raining just as hard though, and she couldn't actually see any of the public restrooms through the rain.

As she looked over the back seat of her car and shifted back and forth a bit of piss leaked out. Mimi made an annoyed grunt and held most of it in, not worried about pissing her pants, given they were soaked in her own urine already, more so about her car. With a sigh she looked at the open door to her car and got out, leaving the phone inside for now, and squatted against her car in the rain and just began to wet herself. She was too soaked to honestly care, however there was the second problem. She had to go, number two, real bad. And, well, she figured urine would be washed away, shit... That was sticky and not mostly water. She looked left and right, not wanting to get up. Nobody was around, again in spots she could see humanoid shapes, but very few of them.

As she pushed out the last of her morning piss she felt a fart push out that was more than a little sticky. Desperate she quickly undid her pants and dropped them some, before pulling aside her panties just a little. And, after making sure she was secure, she began to shit right there, right next to her open car door. As her shit coiled on the ground she realized this wasn't an amazing spot to shit, but honestly didn't care as she kept going. Soon enough she piled up enough so she felt her ass just touching the top. Fortunately that was the end and her slight jump of panic at touching her shit was a good time to pull up her pants.

She decided to look at her shit, the smell smothered by the rain. And, well, it was quite the pile. Several inches wide, several high, she looked at her shoe nearby the brown pile and realized it was smaller than it. Curious she lifted up her right foot to put it above it and saw the pile around the entire edge. "Damn, that's a big shit."

"What was that?" Came a familiar voice. It was Charlotte.

Mimi stamped her shoe into her shit with a slight squelch (it felt soft and mushy and was kinda fun) but she turned around surprised. She was holding her pants in her hands, still unbuttoned, and underwear not quite on her ass. Mimi realized she hadn't wiped at all, and then spoke to Charlotte. "Hey there." She said a bit confused. "Why are you here?"

"Knocked on your tent, then looked in, saw nothing interesting, so went to your car. So what were you talking about being a big shit?"

Mimi looked down at her foot and up and Charlotte, rain soaking both girls to the bone, shirts clinging to their bosoms. "Uh. I had to shit. So I shit." She said as she decided to just be blunt with Charlotte. "And..." She pulled up her shoe, smeared in her shit.

"Oooh, nice can I see?" She asked walking over eager about it.

"You... Wanna see my shit pile?" She asked confused as she stepped back, the pile having a clear footprint in it.

"Fuck yeah. Its messtival time. All things gross are good~" She said with a smirk as she squatted over it. "Oooh. You..." She looked at Mimi. "Stepped in shit hmm?"

"Yes? You surprised me ok!" Mimi let out as she held onto her pants. "I still haven't wiped yet. That's how fresh it is."

Mimi nodded and squatted next to Mimi's spot, dropping her pants. "Mind if I?"

Mimi blinked. "Um... G-go ahead?" She asked more than said.

Charlotte dropped her pants some and pulled the seat of her panties aside, and Mimi watched slightly entranced. "Oh. If you didn't bring your own toilet paper, or other wipes, I'd advise you just get used to using some fabric as a wipe." She began to piss, pulling her panties back to mock-wipe her own ass.

Mimi continued to watch, wiping her own ass with her own underwear. Feeling a fair bit of shit wipe onto her underwear, after a slight pause, she decided to let it go and wiped it fairly hard before finally buttoning up her pants and squatting next to Charlotte, appreciating the woman.

Charlotte was soaked, like Mimi. And while Mimi had seen her naked and sweaty, the rain did something else. Every fold of clothing was folded in a sexy manner. Her red hair long and slightly dirty, but dripping with water. Water ran down her cleavage with abandon. Even her urine, dripping from her dirty wrinkled soaking wet panties was sexy. And in a moment (after a slightly less sexy fart, Mimi had to admit) when she shit it was also kinda fuckin hot. Mimi took a squat step forwards, her left shoe stepping into her own shit pile without realizing until she heard the smush, but she didn't stop as she watched Charlotte shit a turd similarly sized to her onto the ground right in front of her. Eyes captivated on that ass.

When done the log ended up being huge, much bigger than Mimi's. It took so long the rain began to slow down, from less of a 'look up and drown' rain to a 'constant but not too annoying' rain. Mimi wiped her ass with her underwear, her pants still down, and a brown splotch formed on the ass of them. She then pulled up her pants and stood up. "You like it?" She asked.

Mimi blinked and jumped slightly again. "uh AH!" She let out as she took a moment. "Y-yea... Sorta? You were just so fuckin hot. How could I not stare? The product..." It was massive, brown, and right next to her car. "Its kinda right by my car." Just past the door at least.

"Oh right. I can fix that some." Charlotte said as she kicked off her shoes to the side, stepping in the mud with her socks. After both shoes were free she stepped in her pile with a bit of an aggressive stomp, shit splattering onto her ankles and a little onto Mimi's.

Mimi didn't gag, she didn't feel sick, she kinda felt aroused. She looked at her own, quite smushed shit pile, and felt slightly let down. "Aww. Mine is tiny now."

Charlotte chuckled as she put her shoes back on. About a quarter of her pile more-or-less undisturbed, while nearly two inches was piled between her foot-steps. "Well you can go on my big mounds then. Come on, wanna try it? Its not the second phase of the messtival until you've stepped in some shit without shoes on." She hummed as a soft squelch was made from her shitty socks slipping into her shoes.

Mimi was 100% being pressured into doing this. But... She took off her shoes and put first her left sock, then her right, into the remains of her own pile. It felt soft, warm, and unique. Very similar to mud, but also more different. The smell hit her a bit, but honestly she didn't mind. With that Charlotte stepped back some and let Mimi step into her second pile with a much more audible smush from her left foot, and then a stomp from her right. The stomp sounded like hitting some fairly solid mud, with a layer of more watery stuff on top. Shit splattered onto her pant legs, which were already smeared in a layer of brown mud. Still Mimi was happy as she stamped a few more times before stopping, mostly because her stomach growled in hunger.

Charlotte laughed. "You're having fun. Until ya aint. I should mention, the crowd that doesn't like using the porta-potties? We shit outside a lot. So expect to find plenty of turds around as time goes by. Near the food tent and, naturally, behind the latrines are the biggest open air pits, but the camp area is just so convenient. Usually the day before you leave is a great day to step in shit everywhere."

"Sounds like you've stepped in a loooot of shit."

"Oh god have I ever." Charlotte hummed. "So wanna fuck again?"

"Mind if I get some food in me first?" Mimi asked her stomach growling again.

Charlotte was about to comment about 'sex before breakfast' but then her own stomach growled. "You make a compelling argument. I think you've won me over. I'm honestly impressed you're still hungry despite, well, stepping in shit."

Mimi shrugged as she moved to her shoes and slipped them on, the wet sound of muck on leather accompanying her effort. "What? Its not like this is that nasty or anything. I'm not planning on putting my feet near my mouth." Although as she walked off she stepped in each shit pile once each before adopting a regular pace.

It was breakfast again, more fatty greasy slop for her to eat. A lovely mess. Mimi's gut was complaining as she belched some after eating, but she didn't much mind a little gas, not at this point anyways.

A small crowd were by near the end of breakfast. Mimi glanced. "Probably should get goin." She said taking a moment to rip some ass. God this food was going to ruin her stomach and ass for a week, but hell she was havin fun.

Mimi walked the grounds, having far too much time left to kill for the day, and loving how she felt too much to stop enjoying making a mess of things.

Charlotte walked with her. "So, wanna fuck now?" She asked again.

"No offense, but not before digest-urrrrrp." She let the belch explain things, but just in case she farted too.

"Ah. Fair enough I suppose." Charlotte let out a belch herself. "I wanna see if I can find some old friends then. They should be here, but... Things are a mess as I mentioned. And as much as I love this place," She faced Mimi, "A crapload, I have to admit finding someone who is a touch confused and a little high or drunk constantly is a fuckin mess too."

Two puns in there, nice. "Fair nuf, I have my phone on me. So hey I can get in contact if need be." She smirked. "I can slosh around in the muck until then~" She hadn't explored too much of the festival, and it had something like 200-ish acres of land (although a lot was the camping area so what was what was confusing) and a bunch of things. Not to mention she didn't have cash, but she had a credit card on her, and her favorite bands were selling shit! Maybe she'd buy some! Probably not, that shit was expensive.

Still with rain coming down for a while yet she was just gonna soak it in, deciding to fill up a bit more on something to drink, and then piss it out later.

It rained for another three hours, and Mimi was soaked when it was done. As the sun came out Mimi could already feel the heat arriving, and she also felt some building in her gut. She looked around, she didn't have much on her, save for some unauthorized dildo from some band she didn't know, but it had a hell of a rocking black and green design.

Mimi splashed through the mud and muck, easily more than ankle deep on her in most spots. More than a few people were soaked like her, and mud ran up tons of ankles. A person or three gave her a look at the toy in her hand, and Mimi felt a touch awkward. She had decided to go quite hedonist, but she felt a little shame at just holding a dildo in her hands. Doubly so on one that was so neon green.

Mimi kinda realized she wasn't quite sure where she was. She had been wandering for a while. And had become a fair bit lost. She was still on the festival grounds, but where exactly? Hard to say. She was becoming slightly shy as she looked around, not sure who to ask, if anyone, where she was.

And that was when a smell hit her nose. It was a smelly smell. A foul one. "Jeez, did thirty people shit themselves." Although Mimi did acknowledge that was possible, there weren't quite thirty people around this mostly open area to make so much stink. She looked up at a random flag noticing where the wind came from and looked upwind.

There was a large area, with a handful of dirty people in it, a few bushes, and three or four people squatting in it, pants down underwear aside, and relieving themselves. "Ahhh. The communal free toilet." Mimi muttered remembering what Charlotte had said earlier.

However her stomach also remembered as her guts began to gurgle violently. She hadn't even pissed herself this morning and found herself leaking.

"Ok. Gonna go figure out how the communal toilets work then." Mimi breathed out as she walked over to the source of the stink. The mud got stickier as she reached closer to the puddle, and with each step she sank past the tops of her shoes. Somehow they remained on, but she could feel her shoes full of mud and muck now. Although she had stepped in shit earlier, so, hey.

As she made it to roughly the center she looked around. There were a few piles where people seemed to shit more often. But then she saw one girl emerge from a bush. Mimi opted for the slightly more private option and went that way, heading into a bush, and finding a fairly high pile of shit. She dropped her pants, slid aside her panties, and squatted as she let loose some rather wet foul fecal matter. It was loose and spraying all below her. More than a bit got on her ankles and a touch on her pants, not that she noticed, naturally looking away.

She kept this up for almost two minutes, not realizing how bad she had to go, before the flow finally began to relax. "Holy crap." She let out before laughing some, she enjoyed her little pun.

Then her toy slipped in her hand. She caught it, stumbling back and stepping in the shit pile. She actually didn't notice the squish and squelch too much, let alone the shit rubbing against her pants. "I need to put this away." She muttered as she looked around. There were a few moments thought before she had to focus some to finish pissing, her fading stream hitting the fabric of her pants some. She smirked. "I have an idea, a wonderfully awful idea."

With that she spread her pussy lips with one hand, and began to slide in the toy with the other. It slowly slipped into her with not too much struggle. While rain and urine weren't the best lubes they were quite wet, and she herself was damp, having clearly discovered a new kink in the past two days. Also she had plenty of practice with toys, and while this was decently sized, it wasn't oversized. So she could slip it in with some ease. Although she did relish the feeling of it moving in and, for a little aid, she slid it back and forth, feeling the silicone toy rub against her insides. It wasn't very fancy, aside from the detailing, but she enjoyed it none-the-less.

And then her bushes began to rustle and in a slight panic Mimi pushed the toy back into her, pushing hard and pulling her pants up.

"Oh hey there." A familiar face said. "Fancy running into you here." It was a familiar face from before. Bekah and Devin. They both were coming in. "We just have to go, mind if we share a bush for a bit?" Bekah was the one talking.

"Oh, uh, it might be tight, but sure." She pulled up her pants, a little piss leaking into them, just able to hide the toy inside her, although her face was very red. And then she stepped right into the toilet pile, although she wasn't the first to do so as there were quite a few footprints visible in the shit, and even some bare-foot prints.

Bekah got into the bush and squatted, and Devin came in after. Bekah was in shorts which she dropped just a bit, and was wearing some stained panties, while Devin had on simple jeans and wore some fairly worn in boxer briefs. He dropped them just below his cock. "I drank waaaay to much this morning." He muttered as he began to piss, hitting the shit right at the point Mimi's leg met the shit pile.

Mimi looked down as shit sprayed up her ankle, mildly annoyed. "Hey, I've pissed myself enough. But lets not put too much shit on me."

"Oh. Sorry." Devin said as the piss went up and began to spray on her leg.

"Thank you." Mimi said with a smirk.

Bekah watched. She hadn't begun to piss yet, but she waddled over to Mimi. She slipped aside her panties a bit, and pissed partly into them, partly onto Mimi, and partly onto the ground. Her aim was a bit less precise. "Hope ya don't mind a little golden shower." She chuckled.

Mimi took a moment and then leaned into the flows of urine, getting on her knees, a squelch of shit and muck audible. "I suppose this is a messitval tradition?"

"Hmm? No, I just find it hot as hell." Bekah let out with a sultry chuckle.

"Basically the same." Devin let out as his stream aimed up.

"Well lucky for both of you that sounds like a good time to me. So go ahead." She lifted her arms above her head, and Devin obliged her by, of all things, pissing at her armpits. Mimi didn't mind, supposedly some guys liked that kinda stuff. When the two had finished with their toilet use, (during which Mimi became aware, she was serving as their urinal, and found herself more turned on by that thought that not) they stepped back as Mimi got up, shit sticking to her legs plenty.

"I thought you didn't like shit on your legs." Bekah quipped.

Mimi looked down at her filthy brown jeans. "I... Well what can I say. I think brown is a lovely color." She paused. "Also I need to wash off a bit."

"Sadly we're outta piss." Devin muttered. "But there has to be some puddles around. I'm sure you can wash off in those."

A part of Mimi realized she was going to roll in a muddy puddle to 'wash off' after a golden shower. And that part of her was loving that sentence. "Sounds good to me. As long as it doesn't stink of shit." And god, she did stink. She was soaked in plenty of shit, and she reeked. Not to mention she was wiping her ass with her underwear. That piece of cotton would be filthy before long.

12