A Festival Mess-tival Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a modest walk to one of the larger puddles. Mimi had long given up on paying attention to what she stepped in. She would wade through mud, trash, and shit freely, not that there was much to do with the mud, it was everywhere, all consuming.

Eventually they came across an area with some more water than just dirt. The puddles were, naturally brown, and the largest was some 30 feet across. However that was packed full of people, so the trio went to one that seemed to be empty a bit further along between some trees. It was fairly isolated from everyone though. The puddle wasn't too big, but it was big enough that in the center the three of them were sunk well above their shoes. Bekah looked at Mimi and squatted. "You stink." She said as she sniffed her utterly filthy shins. "And we washed you once already." She said.

"Well, I mean, I ain't fuckin paying for a shower." Mimi said as she let Bekah sniff her. "That costs money."

"Well then get in the mud, its about clean enough for you." Devin said.

Mimi took a moment and did just that, gently pushing Devin aside before sitting down in the muddy water, feeling various organic matter and soft earth suck her in and make a mess of her. "Ahhh, I can even use this as a toilet." She said, although she was just about empty. She did try to push out a fart, and found she wasn't quite dry there as just a little more shit bubbled into her very, very wet ass. She didn't say anything.

Bekah got on top of her, which got a slight moan as she rested on the toy still inside of Mimi. "You horny?"

"I.... Might have something inside me." Mimi let out face a bit red.

"You slutty." Bekah said smirking. "Nice. Wanna fuck a bit?"

"K-kinda?" Mimi let out. "I've been fucking a lot, and well. Its nice." She said.

Devin unzipped his pants. "Mind sucking on something while Bekah grinds.

Mimi licked her lips. After a moment she nodded. "Just don't get too rough."

"No problem. We'll try. And maybe move up out of the puddle some."

Mimi did so sliding to the edge of the water into more mud, although her knees remained in the puddle, soaking up the dirty water. Bekah began to grind on her, lifting up her shirt to expose her breast and gently suck on Mimi's breast. She was rapidly shaking and quaking with pleasure. After a moment Devin stepped around her, his crotch over Bekah's head, and dropping his pants. His cock was hard and right by her mouth, Mimi leaned up and began to suck. It was tight, sweaty and wet. But Mimi was loving it. She didn't know what it was, but all this muck mud and filth got her turned on hard and she was enjoying this new change in her lifestyle for a week.

Before long her sensitive body was aching in pleasure, and she was cumming, as Bekah rubbing on her, and the toy inside of her, along with the cock in her mouth giving her enough stimulation to reach orgasm. Faster than either of the others, who kept going for a while yet. She lay back a bit, still sucking, though not as much after her orgasm. However Bekah and Devin intensified their motions getting her excited before long. Soon enough she came again, roughly in sync with Devin who pulled out and came all over her face.

She chuckled as she wiped semen out of her eye. "Wow, nice." Mimi said to Devin before letting out a moan as Bekah kept going.

"You aren't gonna wash up are ya?"

"Fuck no. Just get it out of my eyes." She said as she did that wiping it into her hair casually.

"If you two are done, I still need to cum." Bekah said moaning.

"Oh, come on, get on your back. Let me." Mimi said.

Bekah got on her back, back in the puddle. Mimi crawled in and put her fingers into Bekah's pussy, and began to work her hard, dripping semen from her face down onto Bekah as they made out. Devin was hard again and began to jerk off. As the two made out Bekah finally came as Mimi even teased herself some the toy still inside of her. Devin came all over her back and she didn't really notice or care. After all the shit, which she still reeked of, a bit of semen wasn't much.

Finally the girls broke contact Mimi's fingers sticky and wet, and her body sweaty wet dirty and tired. "Fuck. Holy fuck." Mimi let out. "Loved it. Thanks." She was smeared in mud, shit, semen and other nastiness. And she knew she didn't have another outfit to change into. Nice.

"No problem, how about we treat you to lunch?" Bekah said panting some as she got out of the mud hole. "As a post-fuck reward."

"Is it that time again? Sure. Lets eat."

Meals were, as usual, seemingly designed to ruin peoples guts. But being told to go big Mimi gave herself a big meal to refill her stomach from all the work she had done. She sat down with her dildo still in her at ate what she could, which was most of it even if by the end she was ripping wet farts again. When finished Mimi did split as she had a show she wanted to get too. And... Uh, she had a dildo inside of her she needed to remove.

Going back to her tent through the mud each step was a disgusting squelch and mud sprayed all over her shoes. She was definitely on the nastier end of things. Not the nastiest, but close to it. The camping area had been rendered into mostly mud, especially around her tent side and Mimi arrived in her tent with earth painted halfway up her shins. She walked in and sat down with a sigh, and a wet fart. As much as she loved having the dildo inside of her, it was getting weird, so she pulled down her pants and pulled it out with a pleased moan. She tossed the dildo aside only then realizing she had track all sorts of mud in her tent. "Pffft, fuck it. What's a little grime?" She asked as she checked the time. "Mmm... Lemme get down to the show." Mimi muttered as she got up pulling up her pants.

She was only here for a few shows the whole time she was here. Just about alternate festival days. Today was the first show day, as the day before was arrival day. Her band was the one with the neon green dildo knock-off option. They had a decently heavy fuzzy sound, and the bands opening for them were supposed to be amusing if nothing else. Knowing that heat was killer Mimi got a solid chug of the free camping area and eating area water each. She maybe over-reacted as while it was warm, the show was still damp, and Mimi was soaked by the time she made it, flashing her phone ticket before being admitted into the show. As she did she felt her gut unhappy and bladder full. And as she waded into deeper and deeper mud as there was a slight descent to most of the stages she noticed more than a few people, guys and girls, with sagging pants around the ass. It seemed crapping yourself was ok.

Mimi saw that in front of the stage were three 'pits'. Not mosh pits, but pits of mud puddles. There the crowds relaxed some and thinned out slightly. And Mimi didn't mind wading into mud. It was very deep and nasty and she sank up to her knees at points, but she was ok with that muck. During the course of the show a few hits of the speakers to her insides made her relieve herself. And Mimi barely noticed as she let it flow into her underwear. When the show finished for the night her pants sagged not unlike a lot of peoples. She barely felt the shit on her ass until someone gave her ass a slap and a wet splat could be heard as she felt shit spray up her back and down her ass.

However it was late, and she was tired. So to 'clean' she rolled in a mud puddle by the camping area fully clothed, and then relieved herself in the same puddle at least pulling down her pants before going back to her tend soaking wet, sticky and nasty, but incredibly happy.

12