A Festival Mess-tival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice." Mimi said as she embraced the smell.

"Really now?" Ann asked. "Mm... Well..." She muttered licking her lips. "How long do you have today?"

"I have..." It was 9 am, her band took the stage close to 5pm. "A loooong time." She hummed.

"Good, I have a long time to have fun with you then." Ann hummed. "You fucked Charlotte, how about moi?" She asked as the sound of water hitting fabric stopped. Mimi felt a wet spot on her thighs. It was soaking through her pants. It felt wet, and warm. And... Mimi was excited by the feeling.

"Yes. Lets do it." Mimi said nodding.

Ann and Mimi went out from under the food tent to Ann's tent. The people were waking up slowly. The mud was churned up more and more. Each step smeared more mud on Mimi's shoes and ankles. Ann's tent was a ways from Mimi's, and further from the stage area than Mimi's. When she stepped into Ann's tent it smelled strongly of sex and sweat. It seemed Ann had been busy, and messy, Ann walking right in without worrying about taking her shoes off, mud all over the bottom of the tent.

Ann poked through a pile of stuff, piled loosely and randomly. A few sex toys surfaced. Included one double-ended strap on dildo. "Come on." Ann hummed. "Wear or peg?" She asked.

"U-uh-uh-um...?" Mimi said unsure.

"I'll peg you then. Got it." She hummed as she took off her pants. Her underwear was soaked yellow. The smell of urine got stronger, and Mimi was excited. As Ann strapped on her toy, making sure to moan in arousal, Mimi stripped down from the waist down. The tent was heating up, even as more rain kept falling.

Mimi sat down and spread her legs wide. Ann was still wearing her shirt, for reasons Mimi couldn't grasp, but also didn't care about. "Please!" She said spreading her pussy lips with her fingers, her pussy already moist from just thinking about this. "Fuck me hard. Just make me scream and cum!" She let out thrilled and excited.

Ann smirked as she squatted and slipped the tip in. slowly she wormed her way into Mimi's pussy the dildo bumps making wet and squishy squelch noises. Mimi moaned every inch of the way, the smell of piss and sex turning her on violently. "Mmmm!" She moaned with the dildo slipping in.

Ann was quite skilled with her toy, even if she didn't know Mimi well she still had enough skill and stamina to leave the woman writhing in pleasure. It felt like every other thrust was an orgasm for her and Mimi was shaking thrilled with the pleasure. Her back arched as she dripped with sweat. The stuffy tent making their heat resonate more and more. It was a couple of minutes before she hit an orgasm. "F-fuck." Mimi panted while her pussies leaked juices.

Pausing for a bit Ann caught her breath. Mimi spoke up. "I need to go." She said.

"Whaddya mean?"

"I need to piss. Bad." Too much coffee. She had to piss, she could hold in her shit for a bit.

"Ok." Ann said shrugging.

Mimi moved to work her way off the toy but Ann stopped her. "Hoooold on, what are ya doing?"

"Piss. I was gonna get outside for it." Mimi said pausing.

"Fuck that." Ann snorted. "Its the fuckin messtival, my tent is a place that is friendly to messes of all sorts. If you're gonna go before we're done fucking you're gonna piss in the tent."

"Oh... Yeah." Ann had wet herself before. She wasn't sure why she expected anything else. The tent had a decent whiff of piss as well as sex, sweat and mud. Taking a moment Mimi relaxed as she slid back on the toy with wet noises and slight moans. Once she was all the way down, she relaxed her bladder as well. With some effort pissed flowed from her. With how she was seated, it ran down her hips and waist, some pooling in her bellybutton. It felt nice, warm, wet, good. She liked it.

When she was done she let out a sigh. "Now then. I think I need a bit more." She hummed as she humped the toy still inside of her.

Ann was more than happy to oblige. Pounding Mimi into the ground as she was being hit hard. After about an hour both girls were soaked in sweat, and had cum several times. Tired Mimi sighed. "What time is it?" She asked.

"Noon." Ann replied.

"Ok... How about a short nap and then we have lunch. Then I'll get ready for the show." She said nodding and yawning. The hour of fucking was a lot. And she was tired.

"Only if you lemme keep the dildo in you." Ann smirked as she looked at Mimi.

"Fuck yeah." Mimi said chuckling. "I'd love that." She said as she gave Ann a kiss as they lay side by side getting close.

Neither girl could sleep too easily, writhing and wriggling each wriggle getting a new moan out of the girls. However they did pass out.

When Mimi finally awoke she pulled off the toy with a moan. "What time is it?" She asked sleepy. "Oh shit! 4:30!" She had waaay overslept. She had planned to change, and eat, but instead she quickly pulled on her same old clothes, sweaty muddy and smelling somewhat of piss too, Unbothered by this she quickly got dressed Ann waking up as she did so.

"Whu happun?" She asked looking at the panicked girl.

"My show is soon! I gotta run!" She huffed as she stepped in a piss puddle with her socks. Mimi didn't have time to care as she put her other sock on and put it down into the puddle. Mimi knew she would stink of piss, she could smell it now, but this show was gonna be too awesome. Also probably muddy. Sliding her shoes on she stepped out and ran to her tent to get her ticket, splashing through the mud, the area around the tents completely churned up with mud and muck. Each step soaking her poor legs.

Making it to her stage she made it before the show started. Mimi had a blast. Taking breaks on songs she didn't like to get a bit of food and drink from wherever she could. The field quickly turned to mud soup deeper than her shoes. She didn't care as she soaked it in.

Finally at the end of the show she finally left. Exhausted, sweaty, smelly, and her bladder was fit to burst. So was her ass, but she could hold it. Trying to get to the set of toilets closest to the stage she saw the lines of people waiting in the mud. Thinking about it for a bit she relaxed her bladder and let some piss flow. It did. After a moment she checked her ass, she wasn't about to shit herself. So, walking to the food-court porta-potties she continued to wet herself without a bother. "Messtival." She hummed as nobody paid the cute girl who smelled of sex piss and mud much mind. Although she had a feeling she'd smell much worse before her next big act tomorrow night.

12