A Festive Affair Ch. 09-12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello yourself," he smiled back.

"Have you been waiting here long?" she asked apologetically.

'Forever,' he thought even as he smiled again in reassurance. "Five minutes -- it gave me chance to give my... brother a quick call."

"Ah," if she heard the hesitation, then she decided to let it pass, as he followed her down the path to the front door.

She thought to herself that If he ever wanted to tell her about it, then she would look forward to listening -- but only when he was ready. And she was certain that there was a story there somewhere about Dean -- the early years.

Right now, though she just wanted to touch him, to kiss him and hold him. She had missed him this week, even though they had talked every day, she had missed the contact, missed it so much.

Dean couldn't help but admire the length of her shapely legs as she walked ahead of him. Up close she looked even more sexy than he had thought before.

Definitely a strip me down and heat me up sort of outfit!

Dean shook his head ruefully. He really would have to get a grip on his lecherous urges or else she might think that he was only after her for her body!

"Come on in," she smiled over her shoulder as she slipped off her coat to reveal a plain white blouse underneath, covered with a simple black cardigan, all completing that god damned outfit to a t. She seemed to hesitate for a moment but then with a little shrug she slipped off the cardigan as well.

"If you want to go and sit in the living room, whilst I shut the curtains and switch on some lights?" she said lightly.

He frowned as he realised how close to darkness it was getting.

"Do you always walk home from work? Is it a regular thing for you to come home on your own to this empty house?" he asked following her into the kitchen instead and sitting at the table, while she switched on the light, and closed the curtains, and then filled the kettle with water.

"Well, no, mum was here up until recently -- as you know... and since where I work is on the other side of town, I catch two buses there and back -- so not so much walking either." She smiled again as she sat down beside him for a moment.

He gave a low grunt, "Well that's not going to work!" he muttered.

She looked at him in surprise. "Excuse me?"

He shrugged his shoulders suddenly feeling a little grumpy. "What time do you start and finish work?" he demanded.

She blinked at him and her cheeks heated up a little but she answered calmly enough.

"I have to be at work for eight thirty, and I usually leave at four -- ish... why?"

"Fine; I will pick you up at eight o'clock in the morning and be there for four in the afternoon to bring you home again."

Her eyes glinted and the colour deepened.

"The parking is terrible there -- which I why I catch the bus... and really you don't have to bother yourself -- I enjoy the freedom that it gives me, catching the buses."

"It's not safe," he growled.

"Nothing has happened to me to date," she snapped back. She fixed her suddenly glassy eyes on him. "I am a grown woman and I can take care of myself... but thank you for the offer, and as kind as it is -- no thank you," she told him stiffly.

He leaned closer suddenly, and touched her leg. "What if I insisted?" he asked softly.

Shelly shot up out of the chair, and she glared at him.

"I think it's time that you left... it's been a long day and I find that I have the beginnings of a headache."

This evening was just not going to plan for either of them, and so with great reluctance he stood up to leave.

"Look Shelly," he sighed suddenly. "I'm sorry if I overreacted... but it's just that I..."

"If you overreacted?"

"Like I said I am sorry, it's just that I hated the thought of you walking down that road on your own in the dark, and it would be dark morning and evening at those times, I would hate for something to happen to you... in fact..." his voice cut off as though his emotions were getting the better of him.

"This is a good neighbourhood," she reassured him in a tight voice. "I have lived here all my life -- I know most of the people on this road and some people on surrounding streets too."

"Yes, I am sure that you do, but strangers are free to come and go too, and you can never really know anyone that well."

"Oh, come on now!" she laughed in outraged disbelief. "You sound like an over protective grandparent!"

He fell silent in offence. He had only been trying to look out for her for crying out loud -- how come he was suddenly being treated like the villain of the piece?

It was Shelly's turn to sigh. "Look Dean," she mimicked without realising. "Maybe I overreacted too, but you see... I can take care of myself thank you. I am a strong independent woman and I can cope on my own."

She touched his arm and smiled up at him uncertainly. "Why don't we start this evening again, and keep it light and fun like our other times together?"

Light and fun? Was that all she wanted from him then -- a good time? So much for not making her think he was just an amorous bloke looking to jump her; it seemed like that was all she wanted from him!

And judging by the looks she was giving him from beneath those fabulously long lashes of hers, as her hand slowly continued to stroke up and down his arm, it was what she was thinking of right now.

He gave her a slow and wicked smile, as the mood in the room changed like lightning; he gave up any attempt at restraint. "I don't think I have the patience to go all the way back to the beginning of this evening, I have to say that that outfit you are wearing is pushing certain hitherto unknown buttons for me, to do with prim and proper ladies needing to be..."

He leaned across and whispered in her ear.

"Dean!" she squealed in an excited outraged tone.


Chapter Eleven

Dean shrugged almost self-consciously as Shelly looked at him from a flaming red face, but with eyes that glittered hotly.

"Like I said it was a bit of a shock to me too -- but," he shrugged again as he sat back down at the kitchen table, waiting to see what she would do next.

She hesitated for a moment, but then she smiled a little smile as she sashayed closer.

"If the truth be known," she said in a husky tone. "I thought of you when I dressed this morning, I hoped to show you what I had put on underneath."

She leaned against the table and slowly lifted the hem of her skirt; just a little just enough to show the little frilly suspender strap holding up the black lacy stocking.

Dean let out a slow breath as he stroked up her thigh, and under her skirt.

"So not so prim and proper... not a good girl at all, but a bad girl, in hiding?"

She leaned back against the table and her breathing quickened. "Ooh am I bad girl? Do I need to be punished like a bad girl should be?" she asked in a slightly squeaky voice.

Dean's hand flicked open several buttons on the blouse, not particularly caring if they tore the fabric in the process. The lacy black bra covered so little of her ample breast that it would have been barely visible under the thick white blouse.

He gave it the slightest of tugs and her nipples popped out almost as though they had been waiting.

He so badly wanted to lean closer and take one of those little buds into his mouth, but he controlled himself enough to sit back again.

"Do you think you need to be punished?" he demanded in his firmest -- unimpressed -- boss voice.

She gave a little pout and shrugged her shoulders. "If I am bad then there has to be a consequence."

He reached out and pinched her nipple hard.

"My understanding of naughty girls and punishment is that a good spanking is the first order of business."

She gave a little gasp, whether it was from the pain or the verdict, he was not sure.

"If that is your judgement," she agreed.

Dean thought he was going to cum in his trousers she was so god damned hot -- and he was so turned on. But she wanted to play a sex game -- obviously, and he would show her that he could play too!

"Give me a kiss first!" he demanded. "A proper slut's kiss."

She leaned closer, and her lips found his as he just sat there.

She pressed harder, forcing his mouth to open and then she put her tongue in to dance with his. She nibbled lightly on his bottom lip and then sucked it briefly before going back in, as she deepened the kiss further, pushing her tongue over his and swirling it around his hot mouth.

When she drew back hesitantly Dean was breathing heavy.

"Very good -- my bad little girl, now bend over my lap."

She actually gave a little whimper, and her bottom lip quivered slightly.

Not only hot but a damned good little actress too!

"I'm waiting."

She hitched her skirt a little and then stretched over his lap, noting with a wicked little thrill, the erection that was lying in wait there.

Dean slowly pulled her skirt up admiring her stocking covered thighs, as he stroked her skin. Up over the lacey top and then he cupped her satin clad cheek. He tugged at the frilly knickers, as he carefully pulled them down to her knees, holding her in place with his arm.

He again caressed the cheek now bare and quivering in anticipation.

Gods she was so curvy -- so sexy, he was going to screw her but good later -- but now, now he was going to...

His hand came down with a quick resounding, Slap!

Shelly's head shot up in surprise and she let out a husky little cry as she felt that first sting of his hand.

Dean rubbed the rosy pink cheek again and leaned forward a little.

"Count for me baby," he murmured softly. "Count out a nice round half a dozen."

His hand landed again, making a satisfying Slap sound, and again she gave a little cry.

"One..." she whispered.

The light sting, showed that he wasn't taking it too seriously; but as his big heavy hand landed on her soft cheek, she felt more turned on that she had felt in a very long time.

Slap.

"Two," she whimpered.

"Three... four... five..."

He rubbed lightly again on her now rosy red ass cheeks savouring the moment before his last one.

Slap!

"Six!"

"Very good -- my bad little girl," he murmured as he continued to rub her cheeks.

She would have happily stayed where she was, simply enjoying the feel of his touch on her heated flesh, but it was not the most comfortable of positions and she could feel the blood rushing to her head.

"Can I stand up now, please," she asked huskily.

He lifted his arm to release her and she stood up straight.

Her face was all flushed and her eyes were smoking. And her neatly plaited hair was whisping here, there and everywhere.

Dean frowned as he studied her.

"Your hair," he said. "Let it loose -- don't fix it back like that."

She went to tug her skirt down but he tapped her hand lightly.

"Leave it like that!" he snapped. "And do as I say."

And so, there she stood, with her boobs hanging over her bra, and her shirt all askew, and her skirt hitched up around her waist revealing her suspenders and a little triangle of fuzz -- showing she was a true blond.

Her knickers were still round her knees, and despite it all that, she still looked as sexy as hell, in fact the sexiest he had seen her to date!

He stared her up and down insolently, as she lifted her hands to finger comb the plait out.

He sat back imagining what he was going to do next, savouring every inch of her body and her face, as she slowly released her hair.

He leaned forwards suddenly and slid his fingers into her most intimate place, and Shelly closed her eyes and her arms slowly came down.

"Keep your arms up!" he hissed sharply. "Finish your hair."

He started to slowly rub her, feeling the wetness and that hard, little nub.

"Ahh... Dean!" She gasped suddenly.

"Are you going to cum for me baby?" he cooed as he rubbed harder and faster.

"Please... Dean!" she gasped as her head fell forwards and she leaned heavily against the table. Her hair fell across her face like a curtain, and Dean suddenly grabbed a fistful to yank her head back so that he could look into her eyes.

"Kiss me like you did before," he said thickly as his lips claimed hers.

Shelly gave a cute little gurgling sound, but her hand came up to his cheek to cup and caress it, as she dipped her tongue in his mouth.

He pushed it back with his own. "Do what you did before to my lip." he demanded gruffly.

She nibbled his bottom lip lightly and then she sucked it into her own mouth, sucking harder, before releasing it again to dance again with his tongue and hers.

Dean suddenly lifted her off her feet and dumped her on the table.

He tore her little lacy briefs right off and then, stepping between her legs he tugged open his trousers and pulled out his throbbing dick.

He had waited too long already; he knew that once inside her he would not last long and so he just pushed in with one hard motion.

She stretched to accommodate his width and then closed around him in a warm velvety embrace.

"I'm sorry I just couldn't wait any more, I need you so much!"

Shelly wrapped her arms around his neck and then for good measure she hooked her ankles around his waist.

"Screw me hard -- like the bad little slut that I am," she whispered kissing him hard on the lips.

He smiled a crooked little smile. "As my slut does wish -- then so shall I oblige."

And then he started to thrust, with hard fast thrusts.

He knew that he wouldn't last long, but she went even quicker, on his fourth or fifth thrust she suddenly tensed around him as she closed her eyes and her head fell back and she screamed a low guttural scream.

It was enough for him too, as his levels of excitement went through the roof and with two more hard and deep thrusts, he was pumping into her, flooding her with his hot fluids.

*

Shelly turned away from him a little as she tugged her clothing back into place.

She was so embarrassed that she couldn't quite face him yet.

Dean watched her in silence for a while until he suddenly touched her arm, turning her to face him.

His fingers tilted her chin, as he looked into her cloudy blue eyes.

"That has got to be one of the hottest encounters of my life," he murmured warmly. "And the most fun I have had for years."

She looked at him doubtfully for a moment.

She had only known him a few weeks now, and here she was giving away her deepest darkest desires; things that she had never had the nerve to tell Malcolm in the eighteen months that they had been together. Things that she had never told any other partners either for that matter.

"It's true you know -- you are one hot lady."

"Not sordid... not sick and twisted...not deviant?" she asked nervously.

"Hey it was me who started this little adventure... you just jumped on the bandwagon so to speak."

He kissed her lightly on the lips.

"We are two consenting adults who had some fun together -- some steaming hot fun yes, but it was still just fun -- wasn't it?"

She looked up at him, and the cloudy shadows left her eyes and she smiled back.

"Yes... oh yes!"

**

As he turned to leave, he turned back suddenly.

"One other thing Shelly. Please let me take you to work and pick you up again -- even if only to give me a chance to see more of you -- to spend more time with you."

"Do you mean that sincerely -- or are you just trying to manipulate me into doing what you want me to do?"

He gave her a low wicked smile. "There will be times my love when I will do exactly that -- but I promise you that that will only be to do with our 'bedroom activities', so to speak. I have too much respect for you as a person, Shelly to undermine you in that way."

"Really?"

He gave a little sigh at her continued doubts. "I worry for your safety, walking the darkened streets, but I accept that you know what you are doing. But I still like the idea of seeing you to work and then afterwards as well."

"Well to tell you the truth it would be nice to see more of you too," she smiled slightly. "And then of course I won't have to get up quite so early in the morning, and being chauffer driven to and from work, does have its potential..."

He chuckled in delight, but her brow furrowed suddenly.

"You will still have the problem in the evening though -- with no parking?"

"Where is it that you work anyway?"

"Shandler and Hopkins -- on the bridge."

His eyes lit up briefly, as recognition hit. "Oh yes I know where you mean..." He thought for a moment, and then grinned again. "Wherever I drop you off in the morning, I will be there for dead on five past four in the evening so make sure you are there waiting."

She laughed lightly. "I can do that!"


Chapter Twelve

She was right as it turned out.

It was very pleasant being driven to and from work. It was really nice getting up a little later and enjoying a second cup of coffee. It was lovely not having to traipse down the street in the increasingly damp and chilly weather, and hang around for a bus. It was wonderful not have to muscle her way on, and then hang on for dear life as the driver bombed down the road, swerving and slamming on his breaks -- just to lurch forward again for no apparent reason.

But what was the best thing of all, was that it was magical to spend these little extra moments with Dean.

Moments where sex was not on the cards and his eyes were not eating her all up so that she could not think straight, and they could actually sit and talk, and also be in the same space.

And talk they did.

On that first morning though, she was outside waiting for him, having locked up the house, and was standing on the kerb.

He frowned as he climbed out of his car and walked round to open the passenger door for her.

"When I said be waiting for me, I only meant the evening -- due to parking." he said as he began to drive down the street.

"Oh, I know," she smiled. "But you are being so good about this that I didn't want to keep you waiting -- plus I don't know what time you have to get to work, nor how far you have to go once you've dropped me off."

"As a matter of fact, I shall be able to drop you off on my way to work... just after the bridge, I can go round the island and be at work no more than ten minutes later; and my hours are flexible to suit my needs so don't worry about that either."

"Can I walk to your place then in the evening -- would that be more convenient to you?" she asked curiously.

"No, ten minutes by the main road in a car is more like half an hour or more as a pedestrian, and not always on safe walkways. I would rather come and fetch you on my way home."

She shrugged her shoulders. "Ok... and thank you."

"Tomorrow morning, I will come fifteen minutes earlier and we can share a coffee?" he suggested, when he realised that she was determined not to inconvenience him.

"...that would be nice," she nodded uncertainly.

"What?"

She shrugged. "It's just that any time we are alone together, well thoughts tend to go out of the window and urges take their place, and things get out of hand very soon after."

He laughed a low short laugh. "I am sure that I can contain my urges -- so long as you promise not to make eye contact with me -- until we are safely outside."

She was silent for a moment, and then slowly she began to laugh.

"You're making fun of me," she finally said shaking her head.

"Only a little," he responded huskily. "I do struggle to keep my hands to myself around you, Shelly; you are just so -- touchable. But I also enjoy being around you -- being with you."

"Thank you... I enjoy being with you too -- and not just for the sex."

He laughed again in true delight. "Thanks," he told her dryly.

There was a kind of drop off point just before they got to the bridge, and Dean pulled the car into the curb neatly.

"Don't get out," she told him turning towards the door. "I can manage and you can't stay here."