A Festive Affair Ch. 13-16

Story Info
Will it just be for the season...
8.3k words
4.59
3.9k
4
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers

He knew that by telling her, rather than surprising her, he would increase her sense of anticipation.

He could hear her slight increase in breathing, and the way she squirmed in her seat, told him she was already aroused.

Gods it would have been so easy to just pull over somewhere and reach over to touch her, to bring her to fulfilment here and now, but he kept his attention on the road, and the traffic around him, savouring these moments before.

His apartment was a top floor apartment, and the six floors elevator ride up, was completed in total silence, with Dean's hand resting lightly on her back.

His apartment was a simple affair, with tiled floors and muted décor.

The living room sofa was a deep leather three-seater, with a couple of separate armchairs to go with it, which she caught a fleeting glimpse of as they sailed by.

Dean led her straight past the living area -- straight through to his bedroom, complete with the aforementioned bed, and the hinted at chains and cuffs.

Shelly looked in awe at the setting in front of her, right out of one her deepest, darkest fantasies.

He helped her to take off her coat, and then threw it across to land on a chair. He decided not to delay things with pointless conversation, but to begin what he hoped would be a night for them both to remember.

"Take off your shoes."

She allowed them to slip off a little and then kicked each of them to the side -- out of the way.

She curled her toes into the thick carpet -- the only carpet in his apartment.

Then he walked around her a couple of times, studying her from all angles.

"Why do you insist on torturing your hair like that? Let it down -- let it free."

She took out the two pins, and her hair tumbled around her shoulders, and down her back.

"Very nicely done," he complemented as he took a length of it and ran it through his fingers loving how soft and silky it felt.

She was shaking he suddenly realised, but as he looked into her smoky blue eyes, he could see she was shaking from excitement, from arousal.

"I think we need to strip things down a bit," he murmured huskily into her ear as he circled her again, and Shelly whimpered.

"You're so hot my lovely, perhaps you need to cool off... to shed some of your day's burdens some of your day's attire."

He came up behind her and pulled her hard against him, and then his hands went to the button on her trousers.

"Here, let me help."

Shelly had often fantasised about steamy encounters like this. Of a dominant man coming along and taking control, of playing with her any way he wished.

Always before her shadowy faceless seducer would use her and torment her until they both reached fulfilment.

Now she knew that the shadowy seducer would no longer be faceless. Dean was everything she had fantasised about -- and more.

His breath felt hot on the back of her neck as he released her trousers and allowed them to fall around her feet.

She gave a little squeal of surprise, when he suddenly lifted her up, and out of them.

He held her against the length of him, seemingly with no effort at all, as one hand cupped her breast.

"Ssh, my lovely, when you squeal like that it makes my blood boil; it fills me with all sort of unwholesome urges.

He allowed her to slide down then, slowly so that she landed gently on her feet, but not before feeling every inch of the length of him.

He walked around her again and stopped in front her.

She was smouldering.

Her hair hung around her face in disarray, her eyes glistened, and her cheeks were pink with heat. Her blouse hung down to the top of her thighs but left her shapely legs on full display.

Dean knew that things just did not get any better than this.

He realised then that Shelly was the one, the one he wanted for the rest of his life.

Now all he had to do was convince her of that!

He stood in front of her again, and she sucked in a breath when he suddenly reached out and started to flick open the buttons on her blouse.

As he came to the last one, he allowed the blouse to simply drape, and Shelly found that she was holding her breath -- waiting.

"You really are so beautiful," he murmured huskily. "I could keep you here forever,"

'Oh yes please!' the thought went through her head, and with a jolt she realised that she was falling right into her old trap... love -- it must always end in love everlasting -- and of course it never did; she knew that it didn't exist!

She lifted her chin defiantly. "Tonight. You can keep me here tonight -- do with me what you will, but if you want more then you will have to persuade me!"

His slow smile was pure wickedness. "Oh baby -- two of the most beautiful sentences that I have ever heard!"

He slid the blouse from her shoulders allowing it to follow the rest of her outfit -- to the floor.

Then he swung her up into his arms and strode to the bed where he placed her right in the middle.

He followed her down and began to kiss and caress her.

His lips and hands were everywhere all at once, and her skin tingled and burned in their wake.

Very quickly he disposed of her lacy underwear, and she was startled to find that she was naked. Then she was disconcerted because he was still fully dressed and showed no apparent inclination in changing that.

"This is so not fair!" she mumbled against his lips.

Her hands went to his top as she tried to tug it up.

"NO!" he suddenly snapped.

He pinned her hands down onto the bed.

She pouted at him as she squirmed beneath him. "But it's not fair!" she said again.

He gave her another slow smile. "You never said anything about playing fair... you just challenged me to persuade you -- in fact you said that I could do whatever I wanted with you."

She arched up a little and pouted again.

"So, what do you plan to do with me?"

He released her hands and rested over her though not on her, and slowly trailed a finger in the valley of her breast, and down to her midriff.

"Well, that depends," he said huskily. "Do you want it with the chains or without?"

She bit her lip and he realised that she was nervous.

"Well, I don't know, I have never been restrained like that before," she said doubtfully. "Even though I am sure you have used these more than once on other... interludes?"

He grinned. "Nope!"

"No?"

"I purchased this little lot on my way to work this morning, actually," he told her a little bashfully. "After I dropped you off, I passed this shop and... well I thought -- hoped you might be game, I spent the morning fantasising about you here like this until the point where I could barely function, so I came home for my lunch and set this all up, but to tell you the truth, Shelly; I have never done anything quite like this before either."

Shelly giggled suddenly. "So, we are two little virgins together, sharing this new experience -- together.

He sucked in a breath and tried to reign in his excitement. "So, you want to play then?" he asked her hopefully.

She hesitated for a moment, and then she nodded as she held up her wrist. "Yes please," she whispered.

He took her hand and kissed the palm, and then her wrist, and then her arm, and then he slowly and gently took it over her head and snapped the cuff into place.

He moved across and repeated the process with her other hand, and then he moved down the bed, he kissed her inner thigh, her inner knee, and calf and then his slowly and gently snapped the ankle cuff on.

He moved across and repeated the process with her other ankle.

So now Shelly was shackled spread-eagled to Dean's bed and she waited breathlessly for his next move.

He sat on the edge of the bed as he looked her over lustfully.

"Now my mission for tonight is to convince you to come back again," he murmured as he stroked his fingers gently down her body again.

'As if she would ever stay away!' the thought came and went, and he continued to talk.

"You are so soft, so lovely, Shelly." he murmured almost to himself, as though he was becoming mesmerised by her.

"I'm not convinced yet though," she challenged as he seemed to just lose himself in looking and touching.

"Ahh," he smiled slowly again and his eyes glistened with excitement. "These chains and things are not the only items I purchased today. In fact, the shopkeeper was so impressed with the quantity of my purchases that she gave me a discount and several free gifts -- including a lot of rechargeable batteries!"

He fumbled around in a box for a moment and then his hand came out with something pink and buzzing on his index finger.

Shelly's eyes dilated and she shivered all over with her first orgasm, before he even touched her, and Dean laughed softly with delight.

"Ah baby, you are going to pass cloud nine, and go straight on to heaven tonight -- and linger there for a while I think!"


Chapter Fourteen

He moved onto the bed and began to stroke his vibrating silicone finger thing across her skin, first he trailed it lightly down the side of her neck, and she felt a delicious tingling sensation.

"Hmmm," she mumbled licking her top lip.

Then he trailed it across her shoulder, and over the curve of her breast.

Shelly quivered in response. "Ohhh," she gasped closing her eyes briefly.

He travelled in the valley of her breast, but then suddenly came up again and held it lightly on her nipple.

"Oh!" her eyes shot open and she arched up sharply.

"You like that baby?" Dean crooned as he moved it across to the other nipple, whilst he leaned in and began to suckle on the first.

"Oh.... yes!"

He stopped suckling and moved the pink finger thing down through the valley of her breast again, and then he stroked further down, over her navel that caused another gasp and twitch and then carried down, across her stomach and then down further, he skimmed across her pale fuzz and then dipped between.

"Ohhhhh!" she bolted up only to be pulled back down by the restraints.

Dean held that buzzing humming thing right on her clitoris and the sensations that swept through her were unreal.

She tried to pull her knees together, but he easily knocked them back and Shelly for the first time felt truly helpless and at her seducer's mercy.

The orgasm began deep inside and began to bubble up through her.

She gurgled -- she actually gurgled like a baby, and then she gasped, and she shook, and she let out a loud scream of pure joy.

Dean would be forever thankful that he had padded this room for noise relief. He needed blissful silence for a sound night's sleep, but the upside of that was that almost no sound escaped either.

Shelly could scream and cry as much as she needed too and neither of them had to worry about the police suddenly banging down the door and spoiling their mood!

Her legs flopped slightly as she came down from her orgasm, but Dean only smiled as he kept the thing in place and reached up to tweak her nipple.

"Ahh... ah please... not again... not so... SooooooOOON! Her head went back, and she bucked her hips helplessly.

"That was more like an after orgasm, than a true one!" Dean told her softly, and then grinned evilly. "Now I can stay like this all night my love -- or until you promise to come back tomorrow -- it's your choice!"

He tweaked again harder on her nipple, and pressed a little firmer against her clit, and she gasped and began to arch up again.

"Ooooh!"

"Say the words baby, any time now just say the words!"

"Yes!" she finally managed to gasp as her forced orgasm diminished. "Anything... yes I will come tomorrow -- the day after -- forever! I will stay here for ever!"

Dean stilled suddenly and his finger thing came away abruptly.

"You mean it?" he demanded huskily.

"Yes," she gasped out as the fluttering in her stomach began again, but this time with a new, much more basic -- much more desperate desire.

"Yes, Dean, but I need you now -- anything; I will do anything -- be anything you need me to be -- but I need to feel you inside me -- now!"

Dean had never got out of his clothes so fast in his entire life -- he clearly heard several seems split, but they were only clothes, whereas Shelly's need was a call to his own needs.

He moved between her legs but then hesitated. "Do you want me to release you from the restraints?" he asked uncertainly.

She smiled as she showed that she had enough freedom to wrap her arms around his neck even if her legs could only lift a little.

"Later!" she whispered at his mouth as she slowly sucked in his bottom lip and began to suckle.

He slid smoothly into her and barely waited for her to adjust.

In truth she didn't need to adjust, she was so wet and so supple that it was like a hot knife through butter.

He instantly began to pull back out again -- only to push straight back in, in short strong thrusts.

The jingle of the chains as her hands moved to cup his face, was probably the most erotic sound he'd ever heard, and her tongue on his lips was so feather light and tantalising that he groaned as he leaned down to capture her lips and savage them, with his own. His tongue invaded her mouth as his dick invaded her body, and Shelly was doing everything that she could to goad him on.

He thrust hard and fast, and deeper; and as the urgency in him grew, so it did in Shelly too.

"Babes," he growled against her mouth, "I can't hold on... I have too..."

"Yes, Dean, fill me with your seed, fill me with your cum... show me how much you want me!"

She pulled in suddenly and he felt his dick being tugged and squeezed by her, as she started to literally milk him, with her internal muscles.

Their mutual fulfilment came quickly after and Dean rolled beside her with a grunt of pure bliss.

For long moments they simply laid side by side.

Shelly turned towards him and her chain jingled again in protest.

"Here let me get you out of that," he murmured sitting up and reaching for her wrist.

He frowned as she sat up afterwards, and after rubbing her wrists for a few moments she bent her knees to rub absently at her ankles as well.

"Did they hurt you?" he asked full of concern.

Shelly laughed huskily. "Only when I pulled on them during some of our more intense moments."

"Here, let me," he took her wrist and again kissed it tenderly as he gently rubbed.

They curled up together and drifted for an hour or so, wrapped in each other's arms.

But eventually they had to surface if only for food.

Dean pulled on jeans and a t-shirt and then turned to smile at her.

"I'll knock us up some food while you get your clothes and get dressed... it won't be anything fancy I'm afraid since I don't usually cook much."

She smiled in reassurance. "Anything is fine, honestly a sandwich or cheese on toast -- or whatever, just something to fill a gap."

"I can do a little better than that," he murmured huskily, and she laughed as she dressed.

Dean was whistling as she sat down at his breakfast bar, and he was moving around his kitchen, and dealing with food and utensils alike in a most competent manner.

"Me thinks you were being modest about your culinary skills," she murmured impishly as she watched him.

"Not really," he admitted with a grin, "although I can cover the basics."

He placed a large bowl of freshly tossed mixed salad on the bar and pointed to the cupboard in the corner.

"There's plates in that cupboard and cutlery in the drawer below, if you just want to help yourself."

"Sure thing," she hopped off the stool and pulled out the necessary items, and then put them ready on the bar.

The cheesy omelette that he produced, was light and fluffy, and with mountains of salad was very tasty, and Shelly complemented him even as she tucked in hungrily and cleared the plate.

"There's nothing like hunger to incite the taste buds," he grinned, then his grin widened. "And there's nothing like sex to incite the hunger!"

She laughed lightly even though she felt the familiar rush of excitement, at his words, his smile, his close contact -- the intimacy they were sharing, his kindness, thoughtfulness, consideration. He was intelligent but not overbearing or condescending, and just for good measure he was drop dead gorgeous -- not to mention a real hot stuff in the bedroom.

Shelly swallowed down the food, along with her dismay.

Yep, she had done it again -- rushed headlong in and fallen head over heels, and this time she knew that it was the real, for life and ever after deal!

"Oh dear!" she muttered as she turned to put her plate in the sink.

"Is everything ok?" he asked coming up behind her.

"Yes, yes, I'm just a little tired, I guess... in fact I really should be getting home."

He pulled her back against him and wrapped his arms around her waist.

"You could always spend the night?"

She turned to look at him in surprise. "I've got nothing at all with me, and I have work tomorrow... not to mention I'm looking after mum's house while she's away!"

She was babbling, and Dean frowned as he looked down at her.

"Okay I get the message -- you don't want to do a sleepover."

"Not tonight, no," she said looking down at her feet.

Dean tilted her chin. "Are you sure that everything is ok... have I done something wrong?"

She shook her head and smiled at him. "You are every girl's dream -- or at the very least you are my every dream -- you hit all the right buttons with me, Dean and I feel I can be free with you, something I have never been with anyone else."

"But?"

"But nothing -- like I said I am tired and would like to go home, please."

He sighed as he sat down on the stool, stretched out his legs and folded his arms across his chest.

"Not until you tell me what's wrong... talk to me Shelly -- please!"

Shelly leaned back against the sink, with her own sigh.

"... Everything has happened so quick between you and me, Dean; and now I feel like my emotions are catching up with my hormones, and I'm struggling to know which is in control."

He frowned. "I don't understand?"

Shelly hesitated for a moment and then decided on simple honesty. "I'm worried that I am falling in love with you -- and it's too soon!"


Chapter Fifteen

He froze where he sat, and his eyes contracted then expanded then glazed over.

All he wanted to do was jump up with a fist pump and yell. "Yes! Me too!"

And then drag her back to bed and spend the night showing her exactly how he felt.

But Shelly clearly was not up for any of that.

He smiled a slow reassuring smile.

"I agree that things between us happened fast; but I regret none of it..." he frowned as his hands fell on the pink mark on her wrist. "Except perhaps for that," he said pointing.

Shelly rubbed the mark self-consciously, but she hastened to reassure.

"It doesn't -- didn't hurt, and I am sure it will have faded by morning; I too regret nothing we have done so far; nothing at all, and I hope for more... interludes with you with similar themes, but for now I just need a little time to sort my thoughts and emotions out -- without you distracting me." she finished with a little laugh and was pleased when he smiled.

"Ok then," he said standing up. "We will keep to the light and fun theme -- it's just about the sex and all that; but I do want to spend time with you out of the bedroom too, because you see Shelly; I think that I am falling for you too."

"Oh!"

He laughed lightly. "So much for the 'it's too soon' eh? We are as bad as each other it seems."

"But so good for each other too -- I hope!"

"Absolutely." He nodded as he picked up her coat and helped her into it.

As she turned around to face him again, he kissed the tip of her nose.

"So, tomorrow night -- your place or mine?"

"Ah, now about that."

Dean bit down the bitter disappointment. But his voice was calm enough. "What?"

totallyatease
totallyatease
1,029 Followers