A Festive Affair Ch. 13-16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful little speech -- or it might have been if Kelly hadn't slurred her way through the end of it."

The stranger chuckled and Shelly instinctively grabbed her much taller cousin just before she slumped, and literally dragged her outside.

Luckily the taxi was already there and waiting for them and they ambled across to it.

She pushed Kelly in just as the stranger caught up to them.

"Please," he begged huskily, "At least give me her name."

She gave him a consoling little smile, "Kelly," she said as she climbed into the taxi.

"Thank you," she heard him say as the door closed.

Shelly dropped Kelly off at her house first before asking the driver to take her home.

She paid him and then went into her house, where she locked up and went straight upstairs.

She took a quick shower and slipped into a tiny negligee, and then lay down on the bed with her phone, ready to call Dean.

He answered on the second ring.

"Hello," his husky voice in her ear brought him to her instantly.

"Hi," she whispered.

"Did you have a good evening?"

"Yes, thank you." she giggled suddenly. "Kelly got hit on by the most attractive man!" She told him.

Dean was silent for a moment. "Oh? Was this man alone -- did he have an attractive drinking buddy?"

"What? No, No, he was all alone -- with the most piercingly green eyes that I have ever seen."

"I see. Tell me are you partial to a pair of green eyes then."

"Me, no. I like dark eyed dark haired deep and mysterious types -- this guy was just a bit too brooding for me."

"Ah," the steely edge to his tone evaporated, and she heard his smile as he spoke. "So, did this brooding pickup artist have a name?"

"No, Kelly refused to entertain him, but he did beg me for hers."

"And did you give in?"

"Yes, just as I got in the taxi and we drove away -- Kelly was a little too far gone by then."

"So, what sort of evening have you had?" she asked as the silence dragged out.

"Lonely ... long."

"Aww did you miss me?" she asked provocatively.

"Be careful with your mocking my lady -- you are just storing up penalties for tomorrow, and they might be more than you want to pay."

She swallowed back her gasp of pure excitement. "I'm sorry, I will be good, just tell me what you want me to do now and I will try to oblige."

"What are you wearing?" he asked her huskily.

"I just got out the shower, and I slipped on this little nighty."

"Little -- how little? Describe it to me."

"Well its silky, it's deep blue, and comes down to my mid-thigh. It has string like straps, and a slight v neck, that is edged with black lace, in the form of little hearts, along the breast line, and around the hem."

"Are you wearing anything underneath it?"

"No, just the nighty."

"Good... take it off!"

She sat up obediently and pulled the little garment off over her head; and then sat back again.

"Ok, now what are you wearing?"

"I also had a shower a little earlier -- but I just got straight into bed, and I have been waiting for you to call me."

"Ah."

"So... what are you doing now?" he asked huskily.

"I'm just lying on my bed talking to you," she sighed.

"If I was there with you, I would be kissing your neck and twirling your hair."

"Would you?" her hand went to her hair as if in response to his touch, and her fingers slid down her neck.

"If you were here with me, I would be running my fingers through your hair, I would be stroking my fingers down your jaw line, I would be able to feel the stubble before you could shave it away."

"My hand would travel down your throat and across your collar bone, it would drift down between and then come back up to cup your breast -- can you imagine how my hand would feel on your breast, Shelly?"

"Oh yes," she whispered as her hand went to her breast.

The conversation went on from there and with each of them talking about where they would touch each other.

Their hands drifting down their bodies, until they found the most sensitive part of each and their stroking became more insistent; driving each other on with their imaginary touch -- until they reached their mutual orgasms.

"Ah, Babes, you turn me on so very... much!" Dean stuttered.

"Dean!" was the only thing she managed as her climax rocked her body.

Afterwards, Shelly curled up on the bed with the phone to her ear.

"See you in the morning then?" Dean asked huskily.

"Yes, I will be waiting with our morning coffee, and warm pastries."

"That sounds nice; wear something pretty tomorrow and keep your hair down."

"But I have to work, and it gets in the way if it's loose," she pouted.

"Pin it back, or something whilst you're working but keep it down -- for me please, Shelly -- I love your hair."

Shelly was beginning to drift off and so her; "I will just for you," came out on a sleepy sigh.

"Go to sleep now, my love and I will see you in the morning."

"Goodnight... I love you, Dean."

"... I love you too my darling, sweet dreams."

The phone dropped from her hand, and she fell asleep smiling -- to dream of dark eyes and tantalising fingers -- which for some reason were bright pink and full of exciting promise?