A Fetish Shared

Story Info
The shame of a fetish shared with an understanding friend.
790 words
4.56
5.4k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BruceNY
BruceNY
4 Followers

It was one of those jobs that didn't require much mental agility, just answer the phone and help someone out with the software. There's me (Bruce), a bunch of college kids and a couple of older ladies. Of course, I'm older too so I can't complain.

One of the older ladies, Lora was very friendly, smart and a good laugh, and we frequently found ourselves taking breaks and eating lunch together. I have to say for an older lady she was in great shape, and she loved to flirt, but she never crossed the line and never suggested anything inappropriate.

As we got to know each other better we had an occasional after work drink, we are both married so made sure we always included others and never had more than a couple. Even so I did find myself chatting to Lora most of the time as it was just so easy with each other.

One Friday night we were in the pub after work and found that both our partners were out of town for the night, so it just seemed to make sense to have dinner together as we both liked Indian and neither of our partners did. We finished up the drinks and headed to the restaurant, no one else could join us.

The restaurant was quiet and we found a nice table in an even quieter corner. We had a few more drinks with dinner and I think we were both a little drunk, but neither of us wanted to have such a fun night end so we headed back to my place for a nightcap.

We were sitting on the couch, both a little drunk, and the conversation turned to how satisfied we were with our sex lives. I asked if I could be honest as I valued her friendship, and she told me that anything shared would go no further. I confessed that my sex life had waned and I was left with using occasional porn to satisfy my urges. Lora told me her sex life was much better, but her husband was very vanilla which left her wanting at times. Lora was very supportive and listened attentively.

After sharing such intimacies, we both fell quiet, I was feeling so fortunate that I had someone with whom I could share my feelings. Lora excused herself to use the bathroom, leaving me with my thoughts. After a few minutes I came back down to earth and then a sickening reality hit me hard. I had never shared my deep guilt with anyone, the fact that I enjoyed wearing panties, but worse still I remembered that I had taken the opportunity of my wife's absence and done a hand wash of my panties and left them to dry in the bathroom. Lora returned from the bathroom and must have noticed that I was paralyzed with shame. She sat back down next to me and put her arm around me, whispering in my ear.

"It's alright Bruce, there's nothing wrong with wearing panties, a lot of men do it and you can always talk to me about."

I stammered a somewhat incoherent response.

"Thanks Lora, I well errr, you see, I'm sorry, it's just that..."

"Slow down Bruce and tell me all about it."

I took a few deep breaths and started to tell Lora how it had started years ago and how I loved the way wearing panties made me feel. I was embarrassed that just talking to Lora about it was causing me to become aroused. Lora still had one arm around me, and I was shocked to see her other hand slide over my bulging pants. She cooed into my ear.

"It's OK Bruce I want you to know you should feel comfortable sharing any of your thoughts or feelings with me."

I watched in disbelief as Lora unzipped my pants and slid her hand inside. I knew she would immediately know that I was wearing a pair of tight cotton bikini panties with a pretty lace waistband. She caressed the bulge underneath my panties, and I was unable to object, head thrown back and groaning. After a few minutes of this I felt her hand snaking under the waistband and inside my panties. I could not hold back any longer, releasing a guttural groan as an orgasm racked my body, spasm after spasm releasing my semen.

As my orgasm finally subsided, I felt Lora's hand extricate itself from my wet panties and slide out of my pants. She kissed me tenderly on the cheek and said.

"Go clean up Bruce, we'll talk about this next week."

And when I returned she was gone, leaving me to try and understand what had just happened.

BruceNY
BruceNY
4 Followers