All Comments on 'A Few Days Before Christmas'

by evecollins

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I write this to help you.......

I did my very best to read this story if for no other reason then to see if it would get any better....... bur my best was not good enough.....

Aside from other glaring mistakes .... what I could not take any longer was the fact that any Britt , let alone " the upper class of Britten"

Here is a hint that ........ the upper class of any society , DOES BOT CALL THERE PARENTS...... MA OR PA !

why not think things out, and try to write a story about regular people

forget trying to putting on that you can pull off a sex story about a society you do not understand...... Please try again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Unusual & intriguing

Came here out of curiosity and wasn't disappointed. It's a bit unusual for this element but in no way a bad one. Hope to see a continuation where a bit more sex is portrayed and the daughter has a chance at more cocks than just her father.

5*

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 8 years ago
Ma & Pa?

Sounds like they are in Arkansas not the UK

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Speaking as a middle-class Brit

who does indeed trace his ancestry in an unbroken line back to the Norman conquest, I found your story to be cliched and idiotic, almost to the point of imbecility, and almost entirely not how an English family of substance and breeding would speak, interact, or indeed communicate in any way, shape, or form; go back to watching Downton Abbey, if that's where you get your ideas of how the so-called upper -classes speak and behave, but bear in mind it's a pastiche of a long-gone time, not a description of an extant way of life. What a waste of my time, no stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
just one thing

Some of the comments are silly and rather above themselves, it would be infra dig to pick them apart. One thing though, MDLXXXIII is 1583!

evecollinsevecollinsover 8 years agoAuthor
1583 and thanks for comments

MDLXXXIII is, as Anonymous rightly points out, 1583. I shall beat the proof reader.

And thanks to everyone who has taken the time to leave a comment.

E

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mi รจ piaciuta. Spero in un proseguimento

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous