All Comments on 'A Few Dead Worms'

by DREMAN

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Kanga40Kanga40over 17 years ago
Quite a good story

but, what a bitch!

I wonder how long this last relationship will last? LMAO

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
who cares

You have painted a poor picture of your central character. She is a money grabbing bitch who is only concerned about superficial things. It is hard to feel anything for her except contempt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
you've to be a whore to succeed

fuck over people and be a ass.with her track record who is dumb enough to marry her.why buy a cow,when you can get the milk free.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Depressingly Good

This was an interesting look at a completely mercenary woman and her sexual history. As her narration progresses, we see more and more of her motivations, and it becomes increasingly clear that she's practically the parody of a status-marrying woman; every potential mate is evaluated entirely on is money- and status-generating potential, and she cheerfully throws over men as they disappoint her expectations. Her description of the high-school boyfriend reminds me of the humorist P.J. O'Rourke's comment on how short, fat, middle-aged men become "totally hunky" when they are carrying jeweler's boxes. She's a parody of a prudent woman's search for happiness and stability through mating; it's obvious that women considering long-term monogamous relationships should seek men who are financially and emotionally stable. But a woman who aggressively trades up to get a beter deal, attracting a new man with sex outside her current relationship, is a woman too dangerous for any reasonable man to take on. It's possible that she will now make accomodation with her status and live out a happy life with her wealthy-enough-for-her husband, which would be a perfect example of the wicked flourishing like the green bay tree.

I thought that the characterization was dead on, and the voice well realized. It's a good story, just not a very comforting one. The image of the dead worms, and how little the worms meant to the woman, was a telling touch. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
If she ever visits my area...

Please make sure niether she nor the worms call me.

Original approach to a story here. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
"you've to be a whore to succeed..."

I guess you know what you're talking about from experience, so why don't you write about it?

Thanks for a good, well written story DREMAN. Ignor idiots like the one above.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well Lorrie

I hope he finds out what a whore you are and has you killed.

jaggers0053jaggers0053over 17 years ago
totally self absorbed ....

and selfish woman. it's almost too bad she finally found a man to give this story a happy ending. but if she hadn't she would have found more guys to dump on, who weren't 'worthy' of her. well told story.

don

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Not so good

Unimpressively written dreck about a woman I wouldn't cross the street to kick in the ass.

Clumsily composed, filled with run-on sentences, and just generally unpleasant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
An Interesting Project You Took On

By the time we got to the end and were looking for some final justice for her mercenary past she won the lottery?

Pretty well written but hardly what goes around comes around.

I trust however that the the money wasn't really the panacea she was seeking which dawned on her in later life - alone.

Although your prior story was harsh I liked it more.

I do look forward to your next writer.

Thanks

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
How odd!

Manners story narrated by a manner - less woman. You just watch in awe her cold and calculated maneuverings, throwing one man for another unburdened by the extra weight of ethical or emotional restraints, such as loyalty love and honesty. By the end, you get to totally not care about her, which should be expected as this is exactly how this character treats anyone else. Had the author found more redeeming qualities to create some connection with the reader, this story could have had much stronger emotional impact.

As it stands, what is she actually teaching us? If you are ready to do ANY thing to succeed you finally will? Now that’s an attractive woman for you, just don’t show me your teeth…

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Well told, but depressing!

Even her successful new life doesn't sound like a lot of fun!

Regards, DJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
YOu have written a story of a woman with no

morals, ethics, or values, what is totally selfish and self centered to the point of self destruction. One might even think she borders on being suicidal. She destroyed her own marriage and the family life of her children. She destroyed the life of every man she was interested in. And in being so controlling and manipulative she will destroy her husband and in some way take away at least part of his wealth. She gives the name Gold Digger all of the status of loving angel. Put another way death would comfort her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mere appendages

Three things make this story a fairy tale; 1, the woman is aging, 2, she has a horrid relationship track record, and 3, she has two sons/marriage-wreckers tagging along with her, to boot! And it is that last fact that bothers me so much in all of this; her motherhood is never addressed, and we can only assume the writer of this piece has no children for that point not to have been addressed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Honest

Finally an honest story about what women really want - money!

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

A gold digging whore is that constructive enough?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A rare glimsipe

into the life and mind of selfish, self-centered slut. The woman depicted in this fairy tale believes with each breath that the world is there to give her the answers to her dreams. Of course what she absolutely has no clue about is how to express love to her numerous loved ones. She also has almost no empathy for those she walks over as she slithers from one failed relationship to the next. Because she is so singulaly minded in her quest for sex and lots of money she tramples on other's emotions.

When she met the Doctor from her high school class her lust and eagerness to worm her way into his life blinded her to the Docs own lieing and treachery. At that point she and the Doc were really very close to two sides of the same lieing coin.

The ending of the story where she finds the man of her dreams (that's a lie she never was looking for one man and one man only) and she has a supposed great life with him and he is younger (yah naturally he is) is really total fabrication. Women who are as narcicisstic as she is don't find the perfect life eventually. Her psychological predispsistions don't just go away because she's older and wiser or because she meets the right guy. A person with the psychopathology that she has is doomed to repeat her life experiences again and again unless she gets a lot ot professional therapy.

monkcalmmonkcalmalmost 11 years ago
Honesty

money is all women want, they cant build or create, they cant love or feel, but by god they can spend..... they sell their souls for a taste of the good life, ps childbirth is not creating life it happens with or sometimes without the hosts consent it grows in them they dont create shit nature does, a virues spits and grows but it didn't make the airplane or walk on the moon by will on man alone these things were done.

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Story was thinly explained about the life of a gold digger.

There's more to life than money but it helps. Understandably, success and tithe good is different for some people. Graduate degrees and professional status mean many things to people who earn them for different purposes. The story was not well explained and it lacked dialogue and emotion. It was written like a plane crash without descriptions of the characters explained. Well written but not a great story. Thank you for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
bitch needs to suffer

Where is her suffering . Bitch needs to have a shitty life . I say btb

christmas_apechristmas_apeabout 8 years ago

no heat. no fun. some truth. basically a bulldozer at the dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Garbage

Garbage story about a woman that deserved to die alone much less end up with a fantasy..... Written poorly and the protagonist was a diseased cunt from the first paragraph.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
See doesn't deserve this ending.

You're too kind to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
rewarding a slithering snake

Your story would have made no sense to me but for I had dealings with such a female. Cheated on all her husbands. The last one for her entire marriage even after everyone found out and all but a son disowned her.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
if you meant to show sometimes assholes or cunty women

don't get what they DESERVE.. you did well. otherwise blah. just another story of a entitled, unrepentant superficial slut. Is there a follow up where bad things happen to her? I hope so

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
A story

A story about a good digging whore. I hope the younger husband.leaves her the same way she left her others.

moblanemoblaneabout 5 years ago
LOVING?

How can this be a valid story, Not only no loving wives but NO LOVING ANYBODIES! only a nasty, selfish gold-digging bitch, poor story and dreadful plot and characters. Certainly equal to the worst story on this site

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

Good story, but...

She was looking out for herself, she was too transparent in her quest. By her own admission she wanted more security. She divorced one guy, pointlessly pursued Davey, then found another. "God digger" isn't quite the proper label, but pretty damn close.

The story is lacking. The ending is hanging, not finished. You need to edit the story better. If you had put more effort into rereading and editing, this could have been much, much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Sorry I wasted my time in reading such tripe. Money grabbing whore that all she was.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Well, I'm sure like a good STD, most people really wished they had avoided this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Tales of a cheating, backstabbing, money hungry whore. What is there ro like in this story? Is there someone to root for?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous